lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☽ ── 𝑺𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑨 (.001)

Postby azhefa. » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:37 am

xx─────────┥𝐒𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 ┝─────────────────────────────────

being back at harvest lake was both a blessing and a curse, a bittersweet homecoming. saera loved the lake and had lived there for years before even joining the pack so when the old alpha decided to up and leave, she was rightfully unhappy about it. being blind was hard enough, but being blind while on the run was even worse. the pack didn't stay anywhere long enough for saera to learn even the basic layout of where they were staying before packing up and moving again so she eventually gave up. she relied on her nose and ears the majority of the time and did her best to stay near wherever they decided to set up camp. it was almost as if the alpha didn't care that they had members who weren't able to keep up and it nearly caused saera to simply leave, but she stuck around for whatever reason. she still wasn't sure what that reason was.

when paris took over the pack and moved everyone back to harvest lake, saera was thrilled to be back to somewhere she knew and could travel around without worrying as much. it's only been a month, but it's almost as if she never left. her mental map of the area was as fresh as the day she left, a few young trees had sprouted in previously bare spots, but those were easily added to the map for future reference. the whole first night back at the original campsite, saera was out running wild through the forest enjoying the feeling of freedom she can have in such a well known place. if only they had never left to begin with.

saera was out checking her usual hunting spots as dawn broke, knowing deer and most prey animals were most active during the breaking hours of dawn and dusk. she had no luck with many of her spots, but was pleasantly surprised to find that most were still active even over a year later. she had even found a new area of interest just west of a known trail, the strong odor of deer and the feel of the flattened weeds makes it obvious this new spot was a well used sleeping area for local herds. she'll have to let the other hunters know, they'd be able to catch them much easier than she ever would.

as she heads back towards camp at a leisurely trot, she's caught off guard by the scent of blood being carried on the soft morning breeze. her ears twist and turn as her nose lifts to drawn in more of the scent. there weren't any sounds to suggest something was currently fighting or moving and the blood wasn't that of a deer so someone hadn't made a kill for dinner. saera tentatively ventures off her path, keeping tabs on where she was going so she could easily turn around and find her way back, and follows the scent of the blood. she finds the source by both smelling the strong odor of coyote and stepping in the puddle it had created on the forest floor. it was confusing at first why there would be a dead coyote, but then the fading scent of a pack mate tingles her nose and it makes much more sense. it seems the creature had done something to anger cason, or the male could have just been in a deadly mood, it wouldn't be much of a surprise these days with how high tensions are.

saera carefully wipes her paw on the grass to get the blood from her pads before turning around and heading back towards her path where she continues on towards the camp and her cabin. as she grows closer to camp, she can smell that cason was also there and not as intact as he had been when he had left not too long ago. the scent of his wounds was rather strong suggesting he was bleeding from more than just a small scrape. the she-wolf wrinkles her nose a bit at the scent and couldn't hold back the strong sneeze that came out. saera shakes out her cream coat after the sneeze and continues on to her cabin, the male was capable enough to tend to his own wounds or see the healer, her asking after him would only be ignored or brushed off so there's no point in trying.

upon entering her cabin through the slightly ajar back door, saera shifts back to human and dons her clothing. a simple pair of jeans that have seen better days and a loose fitting long sleeved t-shirt she had gotten a long time ago from a fellow loner back in the day, she didn't know that it was an ungodly shade of neon pink and had a horse with a knife tapped to it's head in a funny depiction of a unicorn, all she knew was that it was comfortable and soft so that's all that mattered. once dressed, she goes about tending her multitude of plants that were in the small room built onto the back of her cabin. it was a crudely made greenhouse of sorts comprised of old windows and wood from old cabins from the long since departed packs around them. it wasn't perfect or very well made, but it works to keep her plants alive during the blistering cold winters and snows. currently she only has a few plants growing, most of them herbs for cooking and healing, but there were also some strawberries trying to grow as well.

location; forest > cabin/camp mentions; cason tags; open
xx─────────────────────┥𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹 ┝────────────
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── M ( 002 )

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:48 am

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘
    23 , she/her , red pine hunter , loc; red pine camp , mentions; horace , tags; hazel
    As per usual, Mal allowed her gaze to wander, despite having approached Hazel first. She enjoyed a good chat, but deep inside, she always did feel the tiniest bit guilty for occasionally putting her personal life ahead of work. At the same time, though, she didn’t see any of the other hunters. Was she really looking, though? For Horace, perhaps, but she certainly wasn’t examining every inch of the camp to find her fellow hunters. She’d get roped into a task soon enough; Horace always found her eventually.

“Always chipper for you, love,” Mal returned with yet again an equal amount of sardonic enthusiasm. Her hands crawled up the opposite arm and she hugged her body; it was nice out, that went without a doubt, but she was a bit chilled. She knew that feeling would go away once she started working, as it always did. She practically leaped forward so that she could fall into step with Hazel; this was a common sight, Mal following along. She quite liked it, too; sometimes, it kind of felt like a child following their mother, but Mal was more than happy with that. She’d never been one to openly take charge and make her own decisions, anyway.

Her eyes momentarily skitted away from her friend yet again as another familiar face passed by: Horace Harper. A bit surprised that he didn’t grab her elbow and tell her to come with him, though, she decided against bounding after him. It wasn’t often she was able to actually chat with Hazel, and she was going to make the most of it. “Oh, yes,” she continued with the tiniest nod of her head. “The weather.” The sour look on her friend’s face said otherwise, and while Mal raised her brows at her, she didn’t verbally say anything about it. Instead, she directed the conversation to something she knew was more sensitive: “Do you think it’ll affect what’s happening between us and the other pack?” And then, to elaborate, she turned over her hands as if presenting something; “The weather. The snow.” This was the first time she’d be experiencing the tough winter months with a rival pack so close by; she was innocent with her questions. Still, she knew it was touchy, and based on the look across Hazel’s face, Mal wouldn’t be surprised if her friend avoided the question. She didn’t take it back, though, instead concluding with a simple: “You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 ( open & accepting )

Postby sandteeth » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:56 am

Blyth - he - Black Sky Medic - Black Sky Camp - Tags: Uriel (miko `)

Blyth mumbled incoherently back at Uriel in lieu of a response, eyes following her as she walked inside. As she dissapeared behind the frame he cast his gaze back up at the hazy grey sky in idle contemplation. He smiled, half-chuckling at his trainee's concern, and her apparent ignorance of the fact she'd walked past him on her way out of the camp soon after he'd woken himself.

Though he was apprehensive about taking on a trainee so soon after he finished his own training, Blyth had grown accustomed to working with Uriel, even enjoying her presence when the two weren't vacuously bickering. Though Blyth would never admit it to himself, having her helping hand had kept him sane with attacks from Red Pine looming on the horizon, even with his tepid sleep schedule.

As Uriel stepped back outside, he turned his head, still resting on the wood of the cabin wall, to face her, shooting her a crooked grin. Lifting himself from the wall to trail back inside, he remarked on the satchel she had left on the desk.
"Anything noteworthy?" He asked, though he didn't wait for a reply before starting to root through the bag himself.
sandteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:57 am

Horace Harper
|male|Red pine pack |hunter captain |crush open | tags: open |

He woke up at 9 am and left the building almost immediately. He loved to do some small runnings around their borders, which maybe was not the wisest thing to do, but seriously he was a grown-up male, what could happen to him there. He run to the rocky place near the borders and turned to get back to camp, it could be time to go back. He got his way back to the camp and walked inside the house, it sure was more awaken now than an hour ago when he left for his run. He looked around to see one of the hunters there talking with Hazel, he only walks past them to go to the bathroom to wash his face, before walking to check onto the kitchen if there was anything small to eat, the running made him a little hungry.

Lena Esparza
| female | red pine pack | trainee | crush open | tags: open|

Anastasia Silva
| female | black sky pack | general | crush open | tags: Dokja, Draco|

She looked around to see the patroller captain, but so far the male was gone, maybe he already left for his own patrolling, but most of the other patrollers were still there. Sighing she walked to the kitchen to take a cup of coffee, her eyes looked to the alpha there who was talking with the Draco. She never told to anyone, but the day, when the Dokja was promoted as a new alpha, shocked her, not like she didn't trust him, but he seems too unmatured and young for the serious task, and sometimes she was afraid that he could overload himself.

She drink her coffee as she silently eavesdropped on the conversations between the alpha and the patroller "Good morning Dokja" she spoke up suddenly, walking closer to the two males, "Draco" she continued giving a smile to Draco. She turned back to the alpha "Uh...by the way Dokja have you seen Adam yet this morning?" he asked the younger male.

Blake Silva
|male | black sky pack | patroller | crush open | tags: open|

He was up early, not like he wanted to be, but he had a mission, which could need early waking. He got up at six in the morning, only to go to his adoptive sister's room to take off her alarm. He was noticed that the general was being rather tired recently and wanted her to have one good well slept night, knowing how stubborn she could be so he decided to do this, which will likely make her be angry at him. He did get back to sleep but didn't get much more sleep anymore, but instead stood up to make some coffee. He was not exactly a coffee drinker, but like to drink a cup or two in the mornings.

Logan Stanberry
| male | black sky pack | hunter | crush Draco | tags: Harui|

He looked at the other hunter thinking if he did read his mind or something when he told about telling their hunting trip to the general "we could go to tell her...I don't think that could take too long...and as far I know she is still inside somewhere, so she could be easy to find" he responded.
He quickly finished his sandwich and drank the last of his tea as he made his way back inside the house. He thought about the hunter's question for a moment "my morning? well, not much...just being enjoying the morning...I love the slow morning when you're not overwhelmed with millions of things at the same time" he said.
As he looked around the hallways to see his adoptive sister and the pack's general he gave a look to Harui "what about you then? How's your morning going so far?" he asked when heard the faint voice of his sister coming to the kitchen.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:27 am

Foxe Hunter Houndd- f- 22 y- Red Pine patroller- bi; Hazel, but open- mate/SO open- kids- dad x mom: older siblings- twin brother- younger siblings; aunts, uncles, cousins- Tags:

The average height and slender beauty of a female hummed as she looked around. They were back home, finally back home. This made the redhead happy, and she played with her hair. The brown ends, part of the reason behind her name, stood out. Forest green eyes of the creamy skinned one glanced to their alpha. She was wearing a green shirt and tan pants today.

She'd rather be in a skirt and blouse...but that wasn't always practical. Humming quietly, she continued to watch their alpha. She was waiting for some sort of signal from him. She then realized she should probably set out to patrol. Shaking her head, she turned away. Turning into the red, brown, and white form, she looked towards the lake a moment. Shaking her head, she began to walk. Not that she'd say it, but Black Sky wasn't really a threat; Red Pine were the ones pushing at them.

Harui Ruko- m- 24 y- Black Sky hunter- homo; Logan and Dokja but...who knows how that would go- SO open- would have to adopt- Koto x Hana: older siblings, litter-mates, younger siblings; aunts and uncles, cousins- Tags: Logan

He tilted his head when the other male looked at him like that. He began to feel nervous and or shy after a bit, so he looked away. He looked back when the other male then spoke up again. He nodded as he said "Okay, then let's go find her when you're done." After he'd said that, Logan actually did quickly finish then. He said "Alright, we can go find her now." He then followed him back into the house. He made a small sound as Logan spoke once more, and he listened. He nodded and said "It definitely is nice when it's not overwhelming. Also when you don't have to worry about anything." He looked around a moment as well, then back to him. He said "My morning has been alright too," then headed for the kitchen.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me