The Midnight Island ~ open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Midnight Island ~ open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman smiled as she watched the cats a moment. Stormy mewed and chased the other cat down the trail. Jess rolled her eyes a bit, but it was all good natured. She said "Yes, the yellow flowers stand out pretty well." She wondered if they could find lavender or carnations. She didn't think they'd find sunflowers, as those... needed sun. Then again, all flowers did, and there were ones growing her just fine. "Ah! Let's see if we can get it without them biting or scratching us..." she muttered, though knew the cats wouldn't be doing so on purpose.

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one flicked the tail again, and smiled a bit. They tilted their head as they looked at him. They squeaked a bit when he beamed at them like that. That just made him more nice to look at, and they shook their head. They nodded as he said he could smell it. They said "Ah, yeah...maybe I'm just too used to the smell." The chipmunk chattered and flashed Matsumura a look...seeming to understand him. William then ran up onto Morgan's shoulder. Morgan smiled and poked him a bit. They then turned to Matsumura again, saying "He only eats what I give him, so you don't need to worry."

They then squeaked again, as he held a hand out. They tilted their head, not quite understanding but held their hand out as he had done. "It's nice to meet you, Matsumura." They said this while wondering what holding a hand out was about. They nodded as he continued to speak. They were sure there were others somewhere around on this island. "There's no way we're the only two here," they said, then had a thought. "Do you...want to go exploring with me?"

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He twitched his ears and flicked his tail, as he walked along. He might be able to say he was having some trouble, but he really wasn't. Despite being so big, he'd never had trouble in forests. He was used to running and walking in them. Besides, trees were usually pretty tall, even compared to him. However, Gin was bigger than him, and he could see he seemed to have trouble. He asked Gin "Are you okay?" He just wanted to make sure he wasn't having any trouble, or that it wasn't too bad. He'd caught deer and rabbits and such before. He tilted his head when Gin said he himself couldn't do so. Shaking his head, he said "I sometimes catch rabbits." He then looked towards the smoke, saying "Weird...maybe it's whoever created the island."

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one made a foxy sound, and ran alongside the others. They had to run, while the others only were walking. They shook their head, then sniffed around. They ran off into some bushes, returning with a rabbit and saying "Found one. It was alone...kind of weird." They shook their head. They continued to run after the others.

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded to her. She was really pretty, as he looked at her long enough. He shook his head, scolding himself. He then smiled as she said heat wouldn't bother her, and he nodded at her again. He then said "There's some houses around. I believe someone created this island, so they maybe made some houses around. There's also lots of wood and stone and stuff. If you know how to make a house, you could make your own. Islands can have towns...I'm pretty sure. It depends how big the island is."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman nodded at what Light said. He was like her leader, but also her best friend. She nodded along to what he said "Yeah...we ended up here, and surprisingly found some houses and didn't have to do anything ourselves. We haven't been around the whole island...It could be big enough to have some towns or at least villages."

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes were warm as she looked at him. The white haired, eared and tailed girl giggled a bit. She then blinked and nodded to him. "I...would love to see it," she said with that same smile, watching him ruffle his hair. She giggled again, then shook her head. She hoped she hadn't made him uncomfortable.

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn flicked their tail again. The soft brown eyes focused on her, after they'd turned human again. They could look completely human if they wanted. That was exactly what they were doing right now. They smiled and said "It's really not much different. Aside from two legs...becoming two arms, I guess you could call it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ 014

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:49 pm

Karael | 2100 years | female | angel | crush: none | tags: Akari
    She gave no reaction to Akari's change, seeing how form shifting was quite common in this realm. Karael gave a warm smile in return to theirs, blinking her lavender colored eyes with her one black eye remaining open on her forehead, all-seeing. "Hmm, yes I see. Do you ever have to adjust to having hands rather than hooves? Again, please stop me if my questions are offensive."

Naberius | 600 years | male | demon | crush: open | tags: open
    The other demon seemed to leave for no reason, which he was happy about. Now he could return to his well-deserved nap!

Saraline | 400 years | female | vampire | crush: open | tags: open
    She watched as the little -- cute -- creature bounded away with the shell. Of course, not after giving her a vicious growl. Which was still very adorable. Sara continued on her walk through the forest, her scratched ankles now healed (although the skirts of her dress were tattered).

Luciana | 22 years | female | witch | crush: eventually Jess | tags: Jess
    She noticed her friend rolling her eyes at the two cats, and she can't help but chuckle. Luna continued to roll around in the catnip, her black coat covered in the plant's leaves. "Hopefully not too many scratches. Although, I suppose that's something that we can fix with some salves made of herbs," Luci commented mildly. She attempted to brush Luna to the side, at least far enough so she could pluck some of the catnip leaves and place them into her satchel, safely tucked into a pocket. Luna latched herself playfully onto Luciana's ankles, climbing up the fabric of her black pants. "Ouch! You weren't kidding."

Mina | 21 years | female | mermaid | crush: open | tags: Shin
    She giggled at the sight of his wide eyes, joyful despite fumbling the ball. "Yes, you do have 1 point! Great job, you're catching onto the game very quickly," Mina bubbled playfully. She cocked her head to one side at his explanation of dragons, fascinated by this information. With his coloration, she would've thought he was special in some way or other. "Huh, interesting... what would be the strongest dragon?" Despite her curious questions, she continued the game by picking up the ball and passing it back to Shin.

Dox | 19 years | male | unknown | crush: open | tags: Fuji
    His cheeks blushed a deeper shade of purple at the sound of her giggle. "Okay... well, um, come on in. There's not much to see really. I just have a collection of gems," Dox mentioned, beginning to ramble with anxiety. He didn't feel uncomfortable necessarily, but he felt nervous around such a seemingly lovely girl. He walked back into his cave, expecting Fuji to follow.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:08 pm

Not sure if the others will come back...
I really hope so, though, otherwise I might take Morgan and some others out]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana
The young woman nodded as she said "Yeah...but its too be expected. Catnip just...makes cats crazy for whatever reason." She said this with a sigh, and shook her head a couple times before nodding again. "We can definitely fix scratches with salves." When she reached for Stormy, the cat batted at her and she made a small sound. "No! Bad cat, get out of the plants." When she said this, the cat suddenly stopped what they were doing. They moved away so she could get some of the catnip, though soon they moved back into it.

Morgan- androgenous- unknown age- deer fae- unknown sexuality- crush is Matsumura Yoshito- no kids but might want- chipmunk friend William- lives in forest- makes potions- Tags: Matsumura
The blonde haired, horned one flicked the tail again, and smiled a bit. They tilted their head as they looked at him. They squeaked a bit when he beamed at them like that. That just made him more nice to look at, and they shook their head. They nodded as he said he could smell it. They said "Ah, yeah...maybe I'm just too used to the smell." The chipmunk chattered and flashed Matsumura a look...seeming to understand him. William then ran up onto Morgan's shoulder. Morgan smiled and poked him a bit. They then turned to Matsumura again, saying "He only eats what I give him, so you don't need to worry."

They then squeaked again, as he held a hand out. They tilted their head, not quite understanding but held their hand out as he had done. "It's nice to meet you, Matsumura." They said this while wondering what holding a hand out was about. They nodded as he continued to speak. They were sure there were others somewhere around on this island. "There's no way we're the only two here," they said, then had a thought. "Do you...want to go exploring with me?"

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He twitched his ears and flicked his tail, as he walked along. He might be able to say he was having some trouble, but he really wasn't. Despite being so big, he'd never had trouble in forests. He was used to running and walking in them. Besides, trees were usually pretty tall, even compared to him. However, Gin was bigger than him, and he could see he seemed to have trouble. He asked Gin "Are you okay?" He just wanted to make sure he wasn't having any trouble, or that it wasn't too bad. He'd caught deer and rabbits and such before. He tilted his head when Gin said he himself couldn't do so. Shaking his head, he said "I sometimes catch rabbits." He then looked towards the smoke, saying "Weird...maybe it's whoever created the island."

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one made a foxy sound, and ran alongside the others. They had to run, while the others only were walking. They shook their head, then sniffed around. They ran off into some bushes, returning with a rabbit and saying "Found one. It was alone...kind of weird." They shook their head. They continued to run after the others.

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded to her. She was really pretty, as he looked at her long enough. He shook his head, scolding himself. He then smiled as she said heat wouldn't bother her, and he nodded at her again. He then said "There's some houses around. I believe someone created this island, so they maybe made some houses around. There's also lots of wood and stone and stuff. If you know how to make a house, you could make your own. Islands can have towns...I'm pretty sure. It depends how big the island is."

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman nodded at what Light said. He was like her leader, but also her best friend. She nodded along to what he said "Yeah...we ended up here, and surprisingly found some houses and didn't have to do anything ourselves. We haven't been around the whole island...It could be big enough to have some towns or at least villages."

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes continued to look at the oddly colored male. She nodded as she looked at him, cat tail seeming to wag. It was really just flicking quickly, but some people seemed to think of this as wagging. Ears perked, she said "Oh, I love gems, so I don't mind!" and followed him in.

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn, now humanoid, shook their head a bit. "Your questions aren't offensive, not yet anyway, so you're fine. No, I don't have to get used to anything, its like...its just normal. The first time I'd transformed, its like I already knew how to use my hands."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:57 pm

[Has Morgan ever told Mat their name? I think they did, but I just want to make sure.]
XXXMatsumura Yoshito/male/250/tanuki/tag: Morgan
His chin rested on his hand. "Currently, he is in good shape so I will believe you." He remarked, glancing at both individuals. Matsumura was amused by the fae's awkward response to his handshake. Oh? What do we have here? He waited for Morgan to finally take his hand. Their grasp was limp and clumsy. Matsumura felt like he could break them if he put some force into it. After a few gentle shakes, he lets go of their hand. "Yeah, there is no way we're the only two here. I even found and fought a cute gal while strolling around!" He casually spits out while smiling playfully at Morgan. It's only sarcasm; he doesn't feel any connection towards her. Matsumura purposely used 'found' instead of 'met'. "Let's venture out! It's a good idea to learn more about this island." He has yet to tell Morgan that he is already familiar with the path, but he wants them to have a personal experience. Matsumura then leaned against one of the walls before crossing his arm. "Let me know when you are ready."
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:35 pm

[Soup: XD yup. At the top of page ten]

The young woman nodded as she said "Yeah...but its too be expected. Catnip just...makes cats crazy for whatever reason." She said this with a sigh, and shook her head a couple times before nodding again. "We can definitely fix scratches with salves." When she reached for Stormy, the cat batted at her and she made a small sound. "No! Bad cat, get out of the plants." When she said this, the cat suddenly stopped what they were doing. They moved away so she could get some of the catnip, though soon they moved back into it.

The blonde haired, horned one grabbed their tail now, as it wanted to flick again. The other might question why they moved their tail so much. He might get annoyed by their tail movements...and they didn't want that. They never knew how others might react to them. They had to assume people might get annoyed with some of the things they did. Even if they didn't do them mind fully...even if they couldn't control the tail sometimes. They blinked as the other shook their head. They nodded and said "Ah, yes, because he is very active." They seemed to droop a bit when he mentioned a cute girl...They then thought cute was relative, it didn't mean he was attracted to her. They also realized he'd said he'd found her. He hadn't said he'd met her out there...but that he'd found her and fought her. "Did you...hurt her?" they asked, sounding a bit worried now. Shaking their head, they hummed a small sound, then nodded at the other. "Well...I'm ready now, since I don't really have much to do...I don't really have any friends...yet...only people that sometimes come to get potions."

The golden and green eyes continued to look at the oddly colored male. She nodded as she looked at him, cat tail seeming to wag. It was really just flicking quickly, but some people seemed to think of this as wagging. Ears perked, she said "Oh, I love gems, so I don't mind!" and followed him in.

The red brindle and high white unicorn, now humanoid, shook their head a bit. "Your questions aren't offensive, not yet anyway, so you're fine. No, I don't have to get used to anything, its like...its just normal. The first time I'd transformed, its like I already knew how to use my hands."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:54 pm

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is open | tags: Nemo, Lavender, open

He watched into the water as he waited for the slime to speak to him back or at least answer his question, but no response was being heard 'Maybe slimes don't understand our language?' he wondered to himself. He was starting to lose his patience for waiting so he thought to leave the slime in the water alone but he had a feeling he was being watched turning around he saw another person, no another, but a little bit different slime "...and you are?" he asked rather confused, maybe little even unsure about the slimes sudden appearance.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is Okuri Rin | tags: Okuri, open

She flicked her dark cat ears as she listened to the humanoid dog "Hmm...I have been there for two months or more, I am not pretty sure..there is not really anything which could tell you the time, except well you need to figure it out yourself" she responded. She played with her long dark hair as she listened and thought about the rest of the questions the male dog gave to her "Hmm, that's a hard question, I am not really even thought about it, I am...well, I just lived day after another...yeah I've seen some other species there too. but they do live their own lives as well...so...I think living there is much better than what it was in the human world" she responded to him.
<<- They're open to interaction, I don't know what to do with them at the moment.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He looked down at the werewolf "I am too big to catch original rabbits, monster rabbits could be different as they usually are more powerful and more aggressive" he said to him. He gave a quick look to the fox but ignored the rabbit they had. His eyes were focused on the wider area on there "There could be something there...hopefully" he said in silence as he started to move forward.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

He looked at the others and then back to the Shade as they got back to them with a rabbit "That's nothing too weird, that maybe the younger one who just left it family and is not yet found a new group to hang on with" they said. He shook his black fur "But there could still be more somewhere..." he said.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

He took a look at the girl "Hmm, strongest, I guess all the dragons are strong, but I think the strongest ones could be hydras, you know dragons with multiple heads and different powers. Those beasts better not to take lightly" they said to the girl. He took the ball and passed it back to the girl "Are you the only mermaid in here? I thought they also like to live in groups" they asked.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

The pink-haired demon watched in the distance, before landing on the ground where he saw the other two demons chat a moment ago "Well, well, well, what we have here, slumbering sleeping beauty" they called out in a loud sarcastic voice. They were bored and didn't know how to make the first impression "Nice house by the way, do you know where to find a cool house like this?" he asked him.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie

She lifted her shoulders a little bit "I guess there could be a town, or village at last..." she said playing with her hair a little bit "I am not so good with doing buildings, but I guess that skill will eventually be learned after starting to built something..." she said. She listened to the girl "You found houses? Then are there any more free ones there? Maybe I could take one to live at?" she asked her.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: Cecyl

She looked over the male "You're heavy? Well your skin...armor sure seems heavy" she said to him, wondering if she said something hurtful as she could not like to be called heavy. She shook her head a little bit "Uh, I am Obsidian....who are you?" she asked him curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:29 pm

[Soup: XD yup. At the top of page ten]

The blonde haired, horned one grabbed their tail now, as it wanted to flick again. The other might question why they moved their tail so much. He might get annoyed by their tail movements...and they didn't want that. They never knew how others might react to them. They had to assume people might get annoyed with some of the things they did. Even if they didn't do them mind fully...even if they couldn't control the tail sometimes. They blinked as the other shook their head. They nodded and said "Ah, yes, because he is very active." They seemed to droop a bit when he mentioned a cute girl...They then thought cute was relative, it didn't mean he was attracted to her. They also realized he'd said he'd found her. He hadn't said he'd met her out there...but that he'd found her and fought her. "Did you...hurt her?" they asked, sounding a bit worried now. Shaking their head, they hummed a small sound, then nodded at the other. "Well...I'm ready now, since I don't really have much to do...I don't really have any friends...yet...only people that sometimes come to get potions."

He barked a laugh, saying "You found honestly just step on them. Unless you mean they're too small to eat, which...I guess so, but you could just catch a lot of them. Monster rabbits? What the hey do those look like?" he asked. He tried to imagine it, mind conjuring images of horned or fanged rabbits. He glanced to Shade a moment. He then nodded, saying "I think there must be animals. Even if its an island, if someone created it they must have put animals on it. I want to say someone owns it, but I guess they just created it."

The dark furred one shook their head, flicking their odd little messed up tail. They then barked "No one owns the island, its just an island! Although... if someone created it, I guess they do own it then." They shook their head and fell silent again, looking at Tsuki then. They nodded and said "Yeah, there must be more somewhere...It would be weird to only have one rabbit around."

The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. The more he looked at her, the more he began to realize she was pretty. well, all girls were pretty in looks or pretty at heart. Shaking his head, he chuckled as he said "Anything is free on an island. It isn't like there's a government here or anything. No one goes around asking for money, though maybe there's shops somewhere."

The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman hummed a small sound. She giggled a bit as she looked at the red haired girl, then Light. She nodded along to what the male werewolf was saying. "Oh, of course there's more houses, there's houses around us, where we have our houses.""

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:24 pm

[Spirit- 👍]

XXXMatsumura Yoshito/male/250/tanuki/tag: Morgan
He studied the fae's body language after he spilled his story. Since the beginning Matsumura had already taken note of the nervous behavior exhibited in the fae, but he wasn't sure how to respond and could only keep on teasing Morgan by closing more distance between them. When Morgan inquired him about the girl, Matsumura simply dodged the question by walking out without a response. "Alright, let's go!" He said with a smile, looking into the wilderness.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:58 pm

[Soup: :mrgreen: ]

The blonde haired, horned one shook their head a bit, as he watched them. They made a small sound, a nervous sound, as he watched them like that. The deer fae shook their head once more. They squeaked as he then just abruptly went back outside the dwelling. He called to them, so they said "O...Okay," and got up. They picked up William, putting him on their shoulder then following Matsumura.

He barked a laugh, saying "You found honestly just step on them. Unless you mean they're too small to eat, which...I guess so, but you could just catch a lot of them. Monster rabbits? What the hey do those look like?" he asked. He tried to imagine it, mind conjuring images of horned or fanged rabbits. He glanced to Shade a moment. He then nodded, saying "I think there must be animals. Even if its an island, if someone created it they must have put animals on it. I want to say someone owns it, but I guess they just created it."

The dark furred one shook their head, flicking their odd little messed up tail. They then barked "No one owns the island, its just an island! Although... if someone created it, I guess they do own it then." They shook their head and fell silent again, looking at Tsuki then. They nodded and said "Yeah, there must be more somewhere...It would be weird to only have one rabbit around."

The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. The more he looked at her, the more he began to realize she was pretty. well, all girls were pretty in looks or pretty at heart. Shaking his head, he chuckled as he said "Anything is free on an island. It isn't like there's a government here or anything. No one goes around asking for money, though maybe there's shops somewhere."

The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman hummed a small sound. She giggled a bit as she looked at the red haired girl, then Light. She nodded along to what the male werewolf was saying. "Oh, of course there's more houses, there's houses around us, where we have our houses.""

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ 015

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:43 am

Karael | 2100 years | female | angel | crush: none | tags: Akari
    She felt gentle relief when the unicorn shifter shook their head in affirmation. "Well, I suppose that's good. I remember when the first humanoids were created. They certainly had to learn how to use their hands over time," the angel chuckled lightly. Then it was their turn to cock their head to the side, deep in thought. "Although I guess for us angels the same would apply. We were perfect in form upon creation, so we already knew."

Naberius | 600 years | male | demon | crush: open | tags: Empyrean
    Before he could return to his slumber, he heard a voice outside of his house. The loud and brash sarcasm rumbled an echo throughout the rocky walls of his home. Naberius grumbled as he pulled himself out of his lumpy bed and approached the entrance. He glared at the pink-haired demon smirking at him, and he couldn't help but scoff aloud. "Another one of you? What do you want this time?" the dark-skinned demon growled. "If you really want to know, I made this house myself. And if you want one of your own, I suggest you make it far away from mine."

Saraline | 400 years | female | vampire | crush: open | tags: Fuko
    She continued her walk through the forest, the scratches around her ankles finally healed. Her attuned ears picked up the sound of a voice, and she headed in the direction of the lilted tones of a female. "Hello there! Fancy meeting someone else out here while I'm on a walk on my lonesome," Sara mused, the mischievous feeling rising in her chest again. Hopefully this was someone she could have fun with.

Luciana | 22 years | female | witch | crush: eventually Jess | tags: Jess
    Luna scrambled off of her pants when Jess gave both cats a command, and thankfully they listened. "Wow, I think you must be some kind of cat whisperer or something. Give me that magic spell," Luci joked. She leaned over to pick some of the catnip beside her friend. Jess' long, light brown hair fluttered in the wind and tickled her nose with its sweet scent of herbs. The blue-haired witch straightened up and placed the catnip into her satchel. "So, um... what's next? Did you say you wanted some lavender? I know you like it."

Mina | 21 years | female | mermaid | crush: open | tags: Shin
    She gaped at the mention of hydras -- she had only heard about them from stories from her village! "Wow, I didn't realize hydras were real! And so powerful... did you say they could have different powers? That's amazing," Mina bubbled. She reached up out of the water and bounced the ball back to the golden dragon. As she splashed down, she felt solemn. Suddenly, she felt a little homesick. "I think there are some other mermaids around here... but they're not from my village."

Dox | 19 years | male | unknown | crush: open | tags: Fuji
    His vibrant blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark, and he peered down at Fuji's cat tail. The tip was flicking back and forth -- what did that mean? What was she feeling? As hesitant as Dox felt, he lead her into his cave-like home and picked up a crystal built into a lantern along the wall, glowing softly but growing in intensity as they walked. "I hope this is enough light for you. I tend to keep my cave very dark," Dox explained and pointed at the blue crystal.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me