The Midnight Island ~ open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Midnight Island ~ open

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:16 pm

Jesica Gabriella / 25 / Human~Witch / Location : On A Bench in a Park / Tagged : Open

Jesica hummed softly as she flipped through a notebook of hers, looking at various notes and spells that she had jotted down and eventually learnt off by heart. The wind silently swayed past her, ruffling a tree above her, she looked up as she watched the leaves fall around her, eventually one of the leaves fell on her notebook. She gently pushed the leaf off of the pages of her notebook.

Francesca Azura / 20 / Siren~Demon / Location : A Candy Store / Tagged : Open

Francesca was currently searching through the isles of a candy store, picking up various items before she eventually went to go and pay, giggling happily to herself as she slowly walked out of the candy store, bag in hand as she looked through her stash of candy
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm

Azura: not sure if there are parks or shops.
Melody, is there a description of the island, or would you mind putting one up? Is it just up to players what kind of things can be on the island?]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana, Fitzroy
The young woman nodded as she looked at the other woman. "maybe its just something about being around animals from a young age? Probably not, but we've always had cats and dogs." She shook her head a couple times, then looked to the new person. She tilted her head as she saw a cloud, or something, and the guy seemed to...scold it. She watched the cloud be waved away. She said "Technically...some people might consider that falling from the sky. It isn't really though," she said, then listened to him. "Oh...there should be lemongrass in a nearby area, if you can't find any here." She knew there was some here too, but maybe animals had eaten it or something.

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He nodded and said "Yes, I know not everyone is good...but most people are. I don't really trust most of the demons though," he said, definitely having seen some of them. He stared at where the smoke was too. "Yeah, we should go check it out, maybe they have food. They might be willing to share with us, or if we catch food maybe they'll let us cook it on the fire." He actually preferred cooked meat.

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one nodded at the Kitsune, looking where the others did. "Yup...that's smoke, but what if its one of those demons? Do we really want to risk seeing who it is, if it could be one of them?" The other three could probably fight off a demon, but Shade wasn't a big fox...

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. He said "Yeah, I guess you're right, but there's definitely things we'd have to buy. You can't really make plates and stuff out of wood...Those could give you splinters, and sometimes I like to use plates and bowls."

(can't really think of anything for him, so I'll leave him for Shion)

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman looked between the two. She noticed how much Light kept looking at the other female. "Well, there's demons here and probably angels, I feel like they could at least form an island. They probably can't smite people or anything... Its probably within their powers to like make an island, or maybe someone was given this island."

She focused on said demon, well one of the demons of the island, as he then spoke. She tilted her head a bit, then shook her head. She said "I...guess you're right, we shouldn't worry about it...Its not like its creation or existence or whatever really helps with anything. We're on this island, and can't seem to leave since its always night. I don't feel any need to leave anyway," she said these words.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes glanced to the male, seeing him perfectly fine. It may not be bright in here, but it didn't hinder her ability to see. "A cat...is a small furry creature with ears and a tail like me. Well, the...pointed ears, not the other ears..." she said, as she also had human ears. She then smiled as she looked at the cave. She stared up at the stalagmites...then shook her head and followed him. "Oh! Cats have things called whiskers, too, and things on their paws called pads. Humans call them toebeans for some reason..."

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn, now human, nodded at her. They watched as she got up off the Adirondack now, and began to walk. They watched as she headed for a bush, upon which they saw roses. She reached out to touch one, and they tilted their head. "I...haven't really met any of the others here, not yet. I saw what I think was a werewolf, and there was a fox with him. There were two more werewolves together, and there was a girl with cat ears and tail. I didn't approach any of them, but I've seen them around."

-putting another witch here probably-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 pm

Midori | male | Kirin | Grown and purified nature | crush is Akari | tags: Jesica

He left the water pool and started to walk forward, he didn't truly have an idea where he was supposed to go, but just walked somewhere, which was still better than staying still. He stopped for a moment after hearing a crashing nearby, but instead of leaving the place he decided to walk forward to the voice, which was pretty stupid, but he was a curious person. His eyes located a woman who seemed to be collecting berries or leaves, he was not sure. He turned to his human form as he walked forward "Hello hello....uh, what are you doing? Are you a shopper?" he asked her.

Fuko | female | Bakeneko | bring misfortune | crush is open | tags: Saraline

She blinked her eyes as she sure found that weirdly interesting that there was nobody, well then again they middle of a forest, maybe that's why there was nobody. She looked at her "I am Fuko, or sometimes people call me Fuun...I am Bakeneko, a cat of misfortune...haha, so don't whine if the trees start to fall on you..." she said to her. She had little disgusting feelings for the woman "Are you perhaps a vampire? You smell...weird" she asked her.

Gin'iro (Gin) |male | Inukami |blue flames | crush is open | tags: Tsuki, Dario, Shade

He walked toward the smoke, there was nothing really here, which was odd, so he hoped it could not be something dangerous or even humans. He looked at the fox "I think I don't care much if they're demons or not, I am not sure but I feel like whoever built this island or made us come here, could they truly let a dangerous person roam around freely" he said to them. Of course, he was not sure, but that was a thing he thought.

Tsuki | agender (he/they) | Black Kitsune | Black flames | crush is open | tags: Gin, Dario, Shade

They shook their head a little bit "Maybe, but maybe they are not demons at all, we can't know if we don't go to look what's going on here" they said their multiple tails flicking as they walked after the larger Inukami and Dario.

Shinsei (Shin) | agender (he/she/they) | golden dragon | genderswift | crush is open | tags: Mina

They looked at her full of questions, and for a moment they completely forgot about the game they were having and jolted to the reality when the ball was coming to their way but flashed over his shoulder into the woods. Their two colored eyes turned to look after the ball which was now on the ground behind them "Oh...I guess you had the first win" they said as they walked to get the ball. They took the ball and looked at the mermaid "So what is different with you mermaids and sirens? Are they like mermaids too?" they asked her when he hit the ball back toward the female.

Empyrean | Genderfluid | Fallen angel/ Demon | Dark alchemy / summoning | crush is open | tags: Neberius

They blinked their eyes only to move his other leg over to the other, still looking at the annoyed demon "Oh, that sure is a nice door, but I have no interest in moving toward it just yet" they said playing with their pink hair for a moment as they looked the house "If you truly want me gone there, you need to carry me out" they said to him with a smirk "But even if you do, I can't promise that I would not get back inside..." they said with a laugh.

Shion | female | Shinigami | Fire | crush is - Light is actrractive| tags: Light, Kellie, Adrian

She looked at the demon a little untrusting or just annoyed by his words "Why not you mighty demon, are you not afraid that the exorcists will exorcise you in the wormhole" she said. She shook her head "I don't truly know I just got in here..." she said then was shocked a little bit when he mentioned the night "Always a night? Could that be bad, all the time darkness may be depressing for some, and the sunlight is good for your mind and body too" she said. She then turned to Light "You can do plates and stuff on wood, it just takes time and you need to know what you are doing" she said to him. She then looked at Kelly "I think this island is supposed to be a safe place for unique creatures like we are, which could be haunted or hunted by original humans, as there are not original humans...or I don't think there is" she said.

Obsidian | female | Yuki-onna / ghost | snow and ice | crush is open | tags: Cecyl

She gave him a smile "I am not really in season...I prefer more snow and cold weather, but I don't get hurt in warm or sunny weather either..." she explained to him. She shook her head "Not really I have lived in that snowy mountain for a while now, but I just felt a little bit bored in there, as you know not many like cold and snow, there are not many people to see or talk with...so I wanted to get lower to see what's going in here...toots? Oh my bad I meant tooths..." she said to him "So what are you doing here, do you live here or just traveling?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 am

Cecyl Repoš Leśny - 17 - Male [he/him] - Gargoyle - located in; forest - tags; Obsidian
His head tilt of curiosity slowly turned to look away from what he now knew was a ghost spirit, with the spark in his eyes now more dim. He wasn't certain if he should be fully honest - this was still a stranger, after all. And it's not like a ghost could do anything, anyway. His ear twitched with an anticipation, "Just travelling, though I've gotten sort of stuck here, it feels... So I guess I'm technically living here for a bit?" Cecyl shrugged with a purse of his lips, "It's a strange place for sure - well, not the strange I'm used to, at least."
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 am

[Queen: Melody posted it on the discussion, but the island actually does have shops and buildings and stuff. So I feel like most people should have been on the island awhile and gotten money]

Jess- f- 25- witch- pan/demi- Luciana will be crush- no kids but could adopt- white and colored cat Stormy- loves books and animals- two magics: dog form and fire- Tags: Luciana, Fitzroy
The young woman nodded as she looked at the other woman. "maybe its just something about being around animals from a young age? Probably not, but we've always had cats and dogs." She shook her head a couple times, then looked to the new person. She tilted her head as she saw a cloud, or something, and the guy seemed to...scold it. She watched the cloud be waved away. She said "Technically...some people might consider that falling from the sky. It isn't really though," she said, then listened to him. "Oh...there should be lemongrass in a nearby area, if you can't find any here." She knew there was some here too, but maybe animals had eaten it or something.

Dario- m- 22- werewolf- homosexual- crush is Gin- has to adopt- brownish or reddish brown wolf form- loves books- Tags: Shade, Gin and Tsuki
He nodded and said "Demons...well, if it is demons, the three of us can at least fight." He looked to the fox a moment, with the odd tail. True, Shade was bigger than a normal fox, but they may not be good in fight. He shook his head a couple times, and looked around. "okay, so...do we want to go see what's up with the smoke? Or should we just leave it alone?" he asked, not really minding either way.

Shade- agender- 20- fox...thing- boys- crush is Tsuki- has to adopt- can turn into a black fox with white tail tip- darkness possibly too- Tags: Dario, Gin and Tsuki
The dark furred one nodded at the Kitsune, then the dog, then sighed. They saw the wolf looking at them...and rolled their eyes a bit. "Hey...I could fight too...well, depending what kind of powers they have." They were talking demons here, so there shouldn't be shape shifting powers.

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan; perhaps Shion- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Night, Morning, Sun, and Noon of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/related, and dad x mom: many siblings- Tags: Kellie/Shion
The handsome and taller golden eyed brunette nodded as he looked at her. He said "You could, but actually...I think there's buildings around. I've just been keeping to myself and meeting up with Kellie. We like to hunt things and store meat away, and we do have houses. Someone made this island and the houses and stuff...There might even be a park here, so...do you want to come with us and explore?"

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan and werewolf human son Kellin are ancestors, and lived about 200 hundred years ago (had dog Marseille)- dad x mom: some siblings- dog Marzipan- Tags: Light/Shion
The reddish brown haired and hazel eyed woman focused on said demon. well, he was one of the demons of the island anyway. She listened to him as he spoke, and tilted her head a bit, then shook her head. She said "I...guess you're right, we shouldn't worry about it...Its not like its creation or existence or whatever really helps with anything. We're on this island, and can't seem to leave since its always night. I don't feel any need to leave anyway," she said these words.

She then looked to the others, saying "Yes, Light, we can explore. We have to show Shion the houses first though, remember?" she asked.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor; dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) : couple brothers and sister- Tags: Dox
The golden and green eyes glanced to the male, seeing him perfectly fine. It may not be bright in here, but it didn't hinder her ability to see. "A cat...is a small furry creature with ears and a tail like me. Well, the...pointed ears, not the other ears..." she said, as she also had human ears. She then smiled as she looked at the cave. She stared up at the stalagmites...then shook her head and followed him. "Oh! Cats have things called whiskers, too, and things on their paws called pads. Humans call them toebeans for some reason..."

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle- Tags: Karael
The red brindle and high white unicorn, now human, nodded at her. They watched as she got up off the Adirondack now, and began to walk. They watched as she headed for a bush, upon which they saw roses. She reached out to touch one, and they tilted their head. "I...haven't really met any of the others here, not yet. I saw what I think was a werewolf, and there was a fox with him. There were two more werewolves together, and there was a girl with cat ears and tail. I didn't approach any of them, but I've seen them around."

Siya- female- 25- Witch- growing yellow flowers- cat Seo- loves art, animals, plants, healing- bi; open- could adopt- Tags: open

The girl with the long blonde curls hummed a bit as she looked around. She was out in her garden, and had been checking her flowers. She'd grown these herself, literally seeing as that was her magic. Others would consider her a Wiccan, since those were Earth witches. She hummed as she looked to her white cat, as he meowed loudly at her. She giggled and picked him up, then looked around again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me