from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:25 pm

❀ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓱 𝓚𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝔂 𝓞'𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂 ❀
{female|human|domestic servant}
{Tags: Open| Mentions: Ronan Fenn| Location: Streets}

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She had been rather excited for this day, though unfortunately she wished she could say the same for the king-to-be, Sir Ronan. While she did like the prospect of a social gathering, to some extent, knowing that the person they were holding the social gathering for may not enjoy himself made her feel a bit sad. She just hoped that, after some time, he would enjoy himself somehow. He was going to make a wonderful king, at least she thought so.

Meanwhile, she had planned for this day and so had carried out the majority of her plans. She had washed her hair and left it to dry, which often made her multitude of curls all the more defined. She had her best dress on, which, in reality, was her only other dress besides her work uniform, but it was never really used so it was brand new. It was a beautiful satin green with wide, long sleeves and small gold accents. It was a bit of a plain thing, but she didn't mind one bit. She had put a few extra flowers in her hair on top of it, just to dress up a little more. She was set! Now all she had to do was find a few friends and socialize.

Though that was going to be a bit more difficult than expected. She had never once thought that the entirety of the Fordaemdur kingdom would be crowding the streets like ants on a piece of fruit. There were so many people! The mere sight was enough to make her world spin. Too many, too many people, too many eyes, too much commotion. Part of her found herself afraid, even, to be within the crowd all by herself. So she shuffled away, finding herself just roaming the streets outside of the marketplace. It wasn't as crowded here, in fact barely anyone was there at all, since anyone who was anyone was in the village square. It was quiet... but it was familiar. Looks like she'd be watching the festivities from a safe distance. Part of her liked the idea of not being in a wave of people, all squished close together, but another part of her wished to be closer... Unfortunately, she knew she couldn't have it both ways. So she stuck with the familiar things and proceeded to just wander the streets. Who knew? Maybe she'd find a familiar face, or just someone to talk to.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me