The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:18 am

Donatello R. | Human | 26 | Location: Entrance

While the rest of the group went within the fairgrounds, Donatello kept his distance. He was an observer and whenever he did see an individual, he'd pivot on his heel and head the opposite way. It was better for him to investigate while he was alone rather than have an annoying leech at his side. Of course, he was a little disappointed that the rumors were true- the technology did not work. So bringing his Iphone was a waste. At least he had the traditional pen and handheld notebook in his pocket. His memory was sharp, but he could always take notes if he actually needed too. So far, from what he'd seen, the fairgrounds were alive rather than dead. Nothing interesting, perhaps these were just traveling gypsies for all he knew. Thought...the thought of the rumors made him shift uneasily as he walked among the tents with his hands in his pockets.

Then he paused when his stomach lurched and grumbled, demanding to be fed. "So annoying" he muttered to himself. Having to eat was only one of the annoying things he had to do as a living being. Then there was the idea of sleeping. He sighed and followed the smell of food wafting through the air.

While he did carry a light backpack filled with survival crap, in case they had actually got lost arriving here, he knew granola bars weren't about to satisfy his hunger. He didn't eat a lot, mostly because he forgot too, but when he did eat...he ate a lot despite his smaller, slender build.

/Hope this is okay....
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Alex, Anwin

"What is it with you humans and fighting? no! I don't want to fight! why would I ever want that?!" yes... he already didn't like the human. "I never said that us Supernaturals don't fight. I'm just saying we don't go out to announce to the entire world that we are gunna destroy millions of ACEERES of land over something Stupid. You humans have all the time in the world to TALK about these things and what do you do instead? You point guns at the ones that disagree with you. And what do you do after the war is done? you just destroyed homes for thousands of other beings. you do...nothing.... you let it sit there for dead. now it's nothing but Dirt and death..." why did he feel so strongly about this? well... that is because one of the places human wars were on... was actually his home. its why he was driven away to live with the people in order to survive. He was angry with the humans. He wanted them to clean up their mess... But that will never happen. because we keep it as like... a memorial sort of. He did find that interesting to be partially blind. -ok fine... I don't HATE you I just mildly dislike you- he decided. "What on earth do you do in a chocolate lab? experiment on what you can do with chocolate?" He had this question since chocolate was a thing. He knows how they make it and all that. He just wondered what you did in the labs if we already knew how to make it.

Anwin... interesting name. He used to know a guy that went by that name. but that guy is long gone. he wondered if they could possibly be related. most likely not but it's still possible. humans like to carry the same names down throughout their generation. "That's... actually a pretty cool name..." lol not wanting to serve complements. "I'm Taurus.... and no, I'm not actually a Taurus... I'm a Sagittarius. My mother did not know what she was doing when she named me that" making fun of his own name and how he got it. He kind of liked laughing about it anyway. he was born... a long time ago and his birth mother named him that before stars were even a thing that people used. But it was still a funny subject to joke around with.

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni

he nodded with a shy smile. then followed Anni to the window. He didn't know what else to say so he just pulled the Rainbow roses out of the little container that they came in and handed them to her to put in the window flowerpot box thingy.

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- café] Tags: Human group Ezra, Gerald, Greyson, Calelan, Ember

you know... being Ember who has everything in her bag... she pulled out a jar of rose gold glitter and held it in front of her. "wellllll... you never know when you need a little sparkle" she was also a very crafty person, so she brought glitter and glue with her... also because glitter is a useful source to use for when people are sad. throw glitter at them and they are no longer sad... they are either laughing and happy or... very... very angry. "What do ya say Ezra. a game of monkey in the middle?" ok that would be funny though. Grey all covered in cute glitter looking fabulous.

"Well, I don't think of you as a monster... but most other humans would... you surprise me, Ezra. I didn't think you would be the type to care about that stuff." She didn't mean for that to come out offending or anything. "Yeah, it's a big debate. are Vampires and werewolves Supernaturals or Monsters? are shape shifters super naturals are animals. Are they wizards? Supernaturals? demons? Witches? who knows! it all depends on opinion really." She decided to lay off the questions for now... but got back to it later.
Last edited by ThundersFriends on Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem

The white toed black wolf flicked their pure black tail. The ears perked as they now walked with the Siren and the two humans. Their nose twitched and mouth nearly watered. They could smell the barbecues, the meat, the sugar. Canines, unlike felines supposedly, weren't opposed to sugar. Even though there was some weirdly named ingredient in some candy. An ingredient that was toxic to dogs...and cats. It started with an X, or so they thought.

They weren't like a normal wolf or dog, however, and could eat chocolate and drink coffee. They didn't really like coffee...Unless it was the sweet kind, like Frappe, or a mocha. They didn't drink coffee or eat chocolate much anyway. Anyhow, they felt their tail begin to wag. They were starting to feel hunger rise in them now...for barbecue.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She took the Rainbow roses each time he'd hold some out. She put them in the soil, and patted it down around them. She kept at it until all were planted. "Well, that's done, so I guess we should water them then head back."

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Taurus, Alex

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one looked to Alex, saying "Seven or eight...maybe? I wasn't exactly focused on counting people; I was focused on seeing the place. A show you say?" they asked. "That actually sounds like a lot of fun."

They made a small sound as said dog then let out a small sound. "Oh! Do you have any water, like a sink or anything?" they asked Olivier. "My name is Anwin," they then quickly said. "I have this cool little gadget for water. It attached to a water bottle, then you press a button and water comes out. I need to fill the bottle back up again, though."

Turning back to Taurus, they rolled their eyes as they said "A chocolate lab is a dog...It's a dark brown colored Labrador." They pointedly looked to the dog at their feet. He sagged his tail and leaned on them. They smiled and rubbed his ears, then said "Oh, um...thank you. I guess my name is cool," they said. They then shrugged and said "Taurus isn't actually that bad a name. I've heard of a celebrity naming their kid North...North!" they said in disbelief, because that sounded like a name for a pet.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male tilted his head. "I think I smell barbecue," he commented. "I wouldn't mind some barbecue, or sandwiches or somethin. Kind of want something sweet too. I should probably wait until after I have a proper meal, though, for that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:59 pm

Caelan Blake | Centaur | Location: Cafe | Tags: Grey, Ezra, Gerald, Ember

Caelan turned to Ember and said, "It's more than opinion, it's a lot of factors. Humans believe centaurs are myths, yet they see a group of stars in the form of a centaur. I believe it's called the Sagittarius constellation. Humans are an interesting species, but there are some who resort to violence when confronted by something they don't understand. A lot of us are like that, misunderstood by humans, and we're just trying to live our lives."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:41 am

Makoto Hotaru :: appears mid-20s :: Male :: Psychopomp :: ~Olivier, Jones, Taurus, Alex, Anwin
It was hard not to take it all a little personally. Hotaru had, after all, been human once upon a time. "Makoto Hotaru -- nice to meet you." He offered his own name up casually, ignoring the now restless butterflies crawling in his hair. The spirit was anxious from the hostilities, he assumed. This one has always been a little on the timid side, that's why the tended to stick closer to him. He mumbled a thanks to Olivier as he was handed he refill, taking a sip from the juice.

Leon Ammon :: 22 :: Male :: Human :: ~Constance
"Yeah I've... started to get the feeling that's a bit of a rarity here," Leon chuckled good-naturedly. He certainly hadn't meant to startle her but it looks like that's what he'd done regardless. "Well, how could I saw no to that offer --" he reached to take the cotton candy as he spoke, "although I was actually wondering if I could ask you a question? I'm afraid I'm not actually entirely certain what's going on, you see."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:03 am

Donatello R. | Human | 26 | Location: Outside Cafe/Inside Cafe

Don got sidetracked a few times as he practically sauntered through the maze of tents and stalls. There was peculiar individuals that he let his gaze linger upon before the scent of coffee tangled his thought process and whisked him away from whatever caught his fancy. If there was a single thing Don could say he was obsessed with, it was stimulants like coffee…amongst other things.

Briefly licking his bottom lip as he set his gaze on the cafe shop, he only gave a glance over the cafe. The cafe didn’t meet his high standards for a proper cafe. Really not even Starbucks met that standard. Coming from a wealthy family, his standards were simply well above anything anyone could accomplish or meet. That certainly left him unsatisfied but what could he do in a world full of mediocre humans? “Better not serve rubbish coffee too” he muttered before stepping forward to enter the establishment.

However, a sense of vertigo surrounded him and he blinked slowly. Coffee! So gross! Where’s the MONSTERS! We gotta have those man come on! said a particular voice that always sounded insanely annoying. It was like having a kid locked up in his brain. Of course, Don would never estimate this ‘kid’ again. Managing to stay in control, Don raised a shaky hand to his face. “Behave yourself. I know you have more class than that” he scolded and tsked as he ran his fingers through his hair, a sensation that kept him grounded. Breathing in the aroma of coffee also kept him grounded and he took a lungful of earthy air before exhaling softly.

After a few seconds, which had felt much like long minutes to Don, he finally entered the cafe and paused only for a moment to take in his surroundings.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:44 am

Freya | Talfirian | Fortune Teller | 25 | Tagged: Lance

Freya smiled finally seeing the mountain of a man beginning to relax a bit and become more comfortable with her. "Sounds lovely. Been meaning to get a souvenir. I have so many trinkets from over the years in my wagon." She chuckled softly glancing over at her Gypsy like carriage before looking and locking eyes with Lance. "I think I need to add something new to my collection." She purred with a slight smirk.
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:50 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Hotaru, Jones, Taurus,
Alex, Anwin
Okay, the chocolate lab talk was quite funny to him. It was easy to see how the words could be misunderstood - he had been rather confused himself, until he spotted the dog. The animal had been so quiet, he'd not noticed that the human had one. What an odd name... but wasn't something he was going to think too deeply about.
Olivier nodded. "I sure do," he replied to the human, who he know knew as Anwin. "I can get that refilled, no problem." he added, and held out a hand for the water bottle.

He glanced at Taurus as he didn't seem to happy with his name. "Well, I think Taurus is a pretty cool name. It sounds strong, and suits you, since you're security." Olivier commented. He smiled warmly towards him.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem
Robin seemed a little surprised that they were asked for what they'd recommend. It wasn't a question that they'd been asked before - then again, they hadn't shown humans around the Fairground before either. "Ah - well, the barbecue is good, if that's the sort of thing you'd go for." Robin said, and nodded towards Liem, as he'd mentioned it. "If you'd rather something sweet, there's a really nice pastry stand, or candyfloss." they continued, and gestured around in the directions of the various suggestions. "There's also a really nice salad bar that I'm particularly fond of." Robin added.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Caelan, Gerald,
Ember, Don
"Incorrect." Ezra muttered, though whether that was about the 'delightful' or 'monster' comment wasn't so clear. He took the espresso when it was ready. "Wow, thanks for telling me, I've never had one before." Ezra sarcastically said, and brought it up to his mouth. He gently blew on it, then he took a quick sip. Annoyingly, it was good. Very good. Now he couldn't complain about it. And he couldn't possibly waste a good coffee.

"Wh- what? I don't care that much!" Ezra spluttered out in protest. He scowled, taking another sip from his espresso as he tried to think of a good answer, and retain his attitude.
"I just think it's only polite. I might be rude, but not insulting." Ezra finally said, and then grumbled to himself about how he shouldn't have said anything, and was appearing like he was softening up. Which he definitely wasn't. No way.

He glanced towards the other person that approached the Café. Finally, someone else to divert attention away from himself. Ezra recognised him as that rich kid guy or whoever he was... Donatello, was his name? He hadn't actually spoken to him, it was just the impression he'd had so far. "Oh joy. Someone else." Ezra deadpanned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Greyson Soot - Vampire
< Café | They/He | Gay | Tags: Open >
-----------------------------------------------
"No no no no. Keep that glitter away from me!" He shrieked and grabbed onto the nearest thing, that being Ezra's arm. Grey had a mild fear of sparkly things, like glitter. "Sorry, Ez." They said letting go. Grey turned to see someone new walk into the café. "Welcome to my café sir. What could I get you?" Grey said to the new human to arrive in the shop. People. Everywhere. How did Grey get into this situation again? He doesn't know. They took a large sip of tea and sighed.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:43 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem

The white toed black wolf flicked their pure black tail. The ears perked as they now walked with the Siren and the two humans. Their nose twitched as they continued to sniff. They barked excitedly when the barbecue stuff was mentioned. They wanted to go get some. They still didn't want to phase back in front of these humans, though...

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She took the Rainbow roses each time he'd hold some out. She put them in the soil, and patted it down around them. She kept at it until all were planted. "Well, that's done, so I guess we should water them then head back."

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Taurus, Alex

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one looked to Alex, saying "Seven or eight...maybe? I wasn't exactly focused on counting people; I was focused on seeing the place. A show you say?" they asked. "That actually sounds like a lot of fun."

They looked to Taurus, rolling their eyes as they said "A chocolate lab is a dog...It's a dark brown colored Labrador." They pointedly looked to the dog at their feet. He wagged his tail and leaned on them. They smiled and rubbed his ears, then said "Oh, um...thank you. I guess my name is cool," they said. They then shrugged and said "Taurus isn't actually that bad a name. I've heard of a celebrity naming their kid North...North!" they said in disbelief, because that sounded like a name for a pet.

They nodded to Hotaru, saying "Nice to meet you, Hotaru." They then glanced to Olivier, as he said he could fill it. They handed the water bottle over to him, taking the device off. After all, the device had to be off so the water could go into the bottle. They then hummed and waited. They smiled and patted Henry as he leaned on them.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male nodded. He chuckled when the 'dog' barked at the mention of barbecue. "Your companion seems to prefer barbecue. I could probably do a salad and a pastry. That or maybe I should just eat one pastry alone."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me