Winter Fang Academy (werewolf school)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Winter Fang Academy (werewolf school)

Postby Ace-Alexandria » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:34 am

|| Name ||Alexandria Evermoon
|| Age || 17
|| Gender || female
||Sexuality || straight
|| Personality || she is kind to weaker wolves but is normally straight out aggressive to most powerful wolves. If she has just met a new wolf she will be weary of them and not open up. If she has known someone for a long time she still mostly doesn’t open up to them. She can be nice in one moment but switch to aggressive in a second.
|| History || her mother and father were killed by hunters, she had a little brother but when she became alpha almost all of the males in the pack tried wooing her and one of them threatened to kill her brother so she almost said yes but then he accidentally did kill the brother so she killed him and that male had been her “best friend” so she just doesn’t like any males.
|| Description || she has bad anger issues. She loves puns, jokes and just humor in general. She tries to not talk to other alpha and betas because she hates politics.
-height: 6’2
-weight: she ain’t saying
-hair color: she has long white hair that goes all the way down to the backs of her knees
-eye color: she has shining golden eyes
-facial features: mostly average but she has doe eyes and a few freckles
-body features: she’s a bit curvier than the average female wolf but don’t let that fool you she is pretty strong
-clothing: she normally wears a coat with fur cuffs and jeans/leggings
|| Pack || she’s part of the Snoedeer Pack, the Snoedeer Pack lives in the mountains where it snows a lot.
|| Rank || Alpha
|| Crush || open
|| Other || she might warm up to a male depending on well, everything.

Just in case; https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1249093
Ace-Alexandria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 am

This isn't active...no one posted to it for two years until Reaper posted characters. Since it had been two years, this should be considered dead.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ace-Alexandria » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:45 am

Oh… ok
Ace-Alexandria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me