The Renaissance Town O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Renaissance Town OPEN

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:36 am

Tags: Alec;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte stumbled a bit when he added more of his weight onto her. "I can't help you walk if you add more weight Im struggling as is." She said trying to hold Alec up. Once they got to her house she placed him on her bed. " You should take off the first layering of you clothes so I can wash them, they are kinda gross" She said pinching her nose to tease him. She laughed to herself as she got two buckets. "While you do that Im going to get some water so I can make you tea and you can wash yourself with the other." She smiled and left the house to the well to get water.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 am

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Embarrassed

Slumping back on the bed he began to close his eyes. He wasn't really listening to what she had to say, the thing that caught his attention though was the fact he had to take off his clothes? she had only asked for the first layer.. but he was only wearing one layer. He attempted to protest but she had already left. "Danm." he murmured, slowly lifting his shirt off and pushing it towards the corner. "ill leave the rest on." he laughed to himself as he lent back on the wall.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

"i didn't expect you to say yes." he teased again, edging forwards "ok so, you gotta work on your eye contact and physical touch." he placed his hands on the others shoulder "you got to let them know your interested." he wrapped the other around his waist, slightly pulling him in. He cracked a slight smile which turned into a giggle "you look terrified, loosen up."
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town WIP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:05 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; maybe could bond with Diana, idk- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- Tags: everyone technically, but not talking

The redhead smiled at her Smore, as the chocolate tan and white dog followed. The sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl hummed. The brown eyed one continued to walk. The curly haired fiery haired one looked around. The stubborn, shy, nervous, and anxious one saw food places and stuff. She nodded to herself, then began to just wander.

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one squeaked as he was pulled. He was also told he'd have a husband, and maybe some kids, probably more animals.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Scott Reni/ Male/ 30/ Sheriff/ Tags: Apollo
Scott tensed even more when Apollo told him to do the opposite. "Why did I agree to this?" He muttered under his breath.

Owen Kernnings/ Male/ 26/ Baker/ Tags: Avin
Owen nodded and said his thanks before looking around at the rest of the booths.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlotte comes back from the well with two full and heavy buckets. She stumbled in clearly struggling with carrying the buckets, she opened her mouth to say something but she looked up from the buckets. She stopped seeing Alec not wearing a shirt. "Oh.. OH" she said dropping the buckets. One of the buckets starts to tilt over but she catches it with her foot. "I don't know you didn't have other layers on" Her face started to get all red. She turned around and picked up one of the buckets "Im going to heat this for your tea" She stumbled on her words.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:01 pm

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Embarrassed

"danm not staying for any fun?" he sighed. Although he was joking her reaction was kinda cute, he smiled "you don't need to get tea for me." he followed her, still shirtless, "i can get it myself, im starting to feel better anyways.' He was taking pleasure in the fact she was so red. "what's wrong?" he pouted, leaning over her to grab the water.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

"danm you really are tense." he rubbed his waist in reassurance before stepping back "so like.. you really have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before" he paused "would you like one..?" He glanced up at him, narrowing his eyes slightly, taking his other hand off his shoulder.
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Location: Her Home (mchouse2) Age: 25 Job: Apothecarist Crush; Alec

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte let out a deep breathe after he opened his mouth. She realized he was following her which made her a little more red. She saw him lean over and as he did she stiffened up like a wood board and tried to look at anything other than him. "No No its okay I love making tea" Her voice was a bit more higher pitch. "Nothing is wrong im fine" she said trying to act calm.

Tags: Open

After Ryder changed into his new clothes that basically were his old clothes he headed down to the Festival. Jumpier his 4 year old black wolf dog followed him by his side without a leash but knew to stay by him. As he arrived he saw so many things to do. His stomach growled so he walked over to the food stand and grabbed two chicken legs one for him and the other for Juniper. He found a spot to sit and started eating with Juniper under his legs ripping the chicken leg apart.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town WIP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; maybe could bond with Diana, idk- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- Tags: everyone technically, but not talking

The redhead smiled at her Smore, as the chocolate tan and white dog followed. The sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl hummed. The brown eyed one continued to walk. The curly haired fiery haired one looked around. The stubborn, shy, nervous, and anxious one saw food places and stuff. She nodded to herself, then began to just wander.

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one looked as well. There were ones with crafts, food, even clothing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Athena Browne
Age: 21 • Gender: Female • Job: Huntress • Tags; • Current mood: Confused
Home-- Lower class house 1

She rides her horse Moonlight around the town, still confused about what had happened earlier that day. Her German Shepherd Faolan follows her. She was holding her bow and had her quiver on her back. She was wearing the shin high leather boots, black leather pants, tan long sleeve shirt she had been given earlier but ha the sleeves rolled up and she had her long, blonde hair braided over her shoulder. She rode towards some farmer's fields hoping to calm her nerves with a nice ride.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:53 pm

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Flirty

Enjoying playing with her, he continued "are you sure your not sick you look awfully red." he flipped her to face him, pulling her towards his chest "my my you're sweating too.. a fever maybe?" he took the water bucket out of her hands and placed it on the counter behind her.

(Apollo waiting for response)
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █