The Renaissance Town O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Renaissance Town OPEN

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Location: Her Home (mchouse2) Age: 25 Job: Apothecarist Crush; Alec
Tags: Alec; Mood: Flustered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte smiled and jumped a little bit when Alec said it was good. "Thank you I try to perfect my teas" She smiled more sitting down next to Alec but leaving some space. She took a few sips of tea and closed her eyes. This tea reminded her of her mom which made her a bit sad. She opened her eyes and shook her head a bit then looking for a the male. "So Alec tell me more about you" She asked taking another sip of tea.

(waiting for a response <3)

Tags: Jessie Mood: Apologetic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tall man listened to the redhead " So did I, I'm glad im not the only one I think i would of went crazy" He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Im a Lumberjack here what about you?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going. As the two talk Juniper goes up to Smore and sniffs the dog hoping to be friends.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; has to bond (Ryder or Diana)- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- chocolate tan and white service dog Smore- Tags: Ryder

The redhead nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Its good were not alone. Oh, I'm a caregiver, but for animals." She smiled as she said this, and it was obvious she loved animals. Meanwhile, Smore sniffed back at Juniper.

-Smore is neutered, by the way-

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one looked as well. There were ones with crafts, food, even clothing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:25 pm

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte • Current mood: Flirty

He furrowed his brow "more about me?" he didn't really know what to say, the majority of things about him were.. not very good to say the least "well im Swedish, ive lived in Sweden all my life." he drummed his fingers on the cup before placing it down "im an older brother to a lot of siblings uh.." he didn't really want to tell her the rest yet something was compelling him to 'if she wants to know me she better know the real me' he thought as he sat up straight "well since i didn't come from the best upbringing i was left to do my own things, it sounded great as a kid but it turned me into a real mess, i started taking drugs and going to a lot of parties." he trailed off, staring into blank space "the police didn't like me very much, i was in and out of prison a lot." he laughed and shook his head. "I ended up accidentally hurting my mother when she was in one of her drunken rages. I was just trying to defend myself but the court blamed me. I was too old to be taken away by social services but too young to be living on my own so i became homeless, i used to try and get into jail to have a roof over my head at night." he felt his heart lurch a bit, talking about this stuff affected him more than he'd like to admit. "i will tell you the rest later, i don't want to go ito much detail about what happened after that right now."

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

Apollo nodded, he felt his cheeks turn slightly red, "sure, the lock looks jammed or something though." he pulled his knife from his apron and slammed it into the lock on the door in an attempt to break it, instead the handle flew off. He slowly turned around "oops. I um didn't mean to do that"
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:56 pm

Charlotte listened to Alec without interrupting. Her smile faded away in the middle of what he was saying. Charlotte didn’t understand how someone could go through that at such a young age. She placed a hand on his head and started to play with his hair. “My dad was a drunk for a while, apparently it started when I was around 3 and and he got fired.” She stated still playing with his hair. “He hid it from everyone for a while and stopped himself so no one really knew until I hit around end of middle school high school, my parents were having some money issues again and so he started drinking” She stopped for a second to hold back tears. “He would never be sober whenever he was home and at first it was just him being lazy but when I hit end of 9th grade be started to black out really bad, my mom gave up taking care of him so I decided to so my young siblings didn’t have to worry. By 10th grade he would do things that left some scares which ended him up in prison” she stopped and looked and Alec.” I know it’s not me but you are alone with alcohol taking over your life, but just know you aren’t alone and when we are here you will always have a roof over your head” she said implying that he house is the roof, she tried to give her angelic smile but couldn’t. She moved closer to Alec looking at him seeing how hurt he was. She started to lean in to put her lips on his but stopped herself.

“a animal caregiver eh? Maybe you can take care of juniper here at points… she can be crazy when I go out to cut down trees” he laughed to himself looking at Juniper making a new friend. She looked up at her owner and wagged her tail barking a bit. He looked around seeing that a lot of trees needed to be cut down due to them being old and how he was excited to make furniture and decorations with them.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:44 am

Athena Browne

Age: 21 • Gender: Female • Job: Huntress • Tags; • Current mood: Confused
Home-- Lower class house 1
Money-- 45 billions and 8 silver

She rides back towards the town on Moonlight, jumping fences as they go. She unmounts Moonlight and ties him up to a post. She wanders around with her dog Faolan in tow. She looks for a merchant who might possibly have a saddle and bridle for Moonlight, riding him bareback has been a struggle. She stops for a break and sits down and the stone road. Faolan sits at her feet alert. Its normal for him to act like that, after all he's a military dog.. or was before whatever this is happened. She sticks her hand in her pocket and find a small piece of stale bread. She breaks it in half and give half of it to Faolan. She sticks the other half in her pocket, planning on giving it to Moonlight later.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; has to bond (Ryder or Diana)- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- chocolate tan and white service dog Smore- Tags: Ryder

The redhead nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Its I can do that. If you really want me to," she said. She didn't have an employer yet after all. She wondered if getting employed meant she could only care that person's animals thereafter. She shook her head a couple times. She smiled at the dogs then.

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one looked as well. There were ones with crafts, food, even clothing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town O/A

Postby FoggyMeadows » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Charlotte listened to Alec without interrupting. Her smile faded away in the middle of what he was saying. Charlotte didn’t understand how someone could go through that at such a young age. She placed a hand on his head and started to play with his hair. “My dad was a drunk for a while, apparently it started when I was around 3 and and he got fired.” She stated still playing with his hair. “He hid it from everyone for a while and stopped himself so no one really knew until I hit around end of middle school high school, my parents were having some money issues again and so he started drinking” She stopped for a second to hold back tears. “He would never be sober whenever he was home and at first it was just him being lazy but when I hit end of 9th grade be started to black out really bad, my mom gave up taking care of him so I decided to so my young siblings didn’t have to worry. By 10th grade he would do things that left some scares which ended him up in prison” she stopped and looked and Alec.” I know it’s not me but you are alone with alcohol taking over your life, but just know you aren’t alone and when we are here you will always have a roof over your head” she said implying that he house is the roof, she tried to give her angelic smile but couldn’t. She moved closer to Alec looking at him seeing how hurt he was. She started to lean in to put her lips on his but stopped herself.

(waiting for a response <3)

Ryder gave her a smile when she said she could "Honestly I do as much as Juniper behaves she is a pain in the butt when I have to get work done" He said looking down at Juniper who is running around tryin to play with smores. "If you ever need someone carved out of wood I'm your guy" He gave a thumbs up to the girl. His hands were clearly worn and had lots of blisters and dirt under his finger nails. Ryder looked around more seeing what was going on and saw the sun start to set. "We start working tomorrow dont me?" He asked looking back at the girl
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:55 pm

The sun is now setting and people are starting to pack up the festival

If in the middle of something at the festival you can still do it just know its getting late <3
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:49 pm

The redhead nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Okay, I can do that for you then." She smiled as she looked to the dogs, whom were now playing. She was glad she wasn't having a panic attack now. Smore was distracted, so that would have been bad...She nodded as she said "For you, I'd say. I don't have an employer yet, but I said I'd help with Juniper. Which I'm guessing maybe you'll need my help tomorrow? Since you'll be working and she'll probably want to try and go with you."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 am

Athena Browne

Age: 21 • Gender: Female • Job: Huntress • Tags; • Current mood: Confused
Home-- Lower class house 1
Money-- 45 billions and 8 silver
Job— Hunter

She gives up for the day as the sun is setting, she stands up and walks towards where she tied up Moonlight. Faolan follows her. She unties Moonlight and gives him the piece of bread. She mounts him and rides off to where her house is. At the back there is a small fenced in area with a covered shack. With no other choice she puts Moonlight in there and goes inside. It looks like someone else lives at the house already. It looks slightly better than it did when she arrived. Faolan walks over to one of the beds and lies down. Athena sits on the floor next to him and strokes his fur. She wishes she had more food to give him. She has to go hunting tomorrow so she will probably bring him along.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me