The Renaissance Town O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Renaissance Town OPEN

Postby FoggyMeadows » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:46 am

Tags: Alec; Aurelio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its nice to meet you too" She smiled and give him a little curtsy. "I own an apothecary here, im pretty excited but nervous due to the fact I have to make medicines for you guys.. I wouldn't get sick for a bit because Ill be no help" She laughed and looked at Alec who was clearly unhappy with this new guy. She gave his hand a squeeze in hopes he feels a bit better. "There is a festival going on right now I don't know why you are working either, tis time to have some sort of freedom before tomorrow, you should join us" She offered hoping Alec wouldn't be too upset.
Last edited by FoggyMeadows on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:14 am

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte & Aurelio• Current mood: Feeling flirty

Alec rolled his shoulders, his back still to the pair of them "Im a coal miner." he said, cutting into their conversation. He let go of her hand, turned around and forced a smile "i wanna check out the other food stalls if thats ok. I'll be around here if you need me." he slink off 'stupid girl why is she like this, why doesn't she want to be alone with me.' annoyed as he had never really faced rejection before he slid down a wall and pulled out a cigarette, pondering the recent events and his feelings.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !
Age: 20 • Gender: Male • Job: Butcher • Tags; Scott • Current mood: ?????

Reluctantly, he grabbed Scott's hand, squinting at the light. "er thanks." he muttered looking down and kicking the dirt on the floor "so.." he trailed off looking everywhere but at scott "this is boring.. im bored." he complained, as if he were a child. He stood by a wall and folded his arms "and i'm stuck here with you.." he looked the officer up and down "but since we re seeing each other a lot we might as well get to know each other.. so i'll allow you to ask 3 questions about me." He spoke, acting as if asking questions about him was a honour.
Last edited by N64 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:56 am

Scott Reni/ Male/ 30/ Sheriff/ Tags: Apollo
Scott laughed a little at Apollo’s childlike antics. “You know I am in the same situation as you” he says. He leaned against the wall, holding the candle. “Are you sure you wanna allow me to ask you questions?” He jokes. “Fine, Why we’re you trying to steal?” He asks turning serious.

Owen Kernnings/ Male/ 26/ Baker/ Tags: Avin
Owen nods. “That was how most of my cats were too, before they got used to it” he replies. He looks around spotting a lot of noise coming from one direction. “I think the party is over there” he says pointing to the direction of the noise.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:40 am

Blaise Winchester
24|Male|Bisexual
Merchant - Clothing
Tagged: Open
Blaise sighed and walked over to where the party was being held. He took a deep breath before entering... only to find it not as busy as he thought it would be. At all. Had he missed it? It didn't seem so - there was loads of food and drinks left. Perhaps the others hadn't turned up yet... or were too busy with their own thing. He'd be half hoping for there to be a crowd after all, so he could walk about unseen, but he felt that would be quite difficult now. Perhaps he could have stayed at his store a while longer, getting ready for tomorrow. No, he decided, tonight he should let himself not think about working or anything like that for once. Even if there was no one to talk to here, he could at least eat well and see if anyone else would turn up after all.

Aurelio De La Cruz
25|Male|Bisexual
Cook - Performer
Tagged: Charlotte, Alec
He laughed lightly. "I'll certainly try not to." Aurelio replied, and then he nodded at Alec. "Interesting range so far, then." he commented.
He thought over it for a moment, then he nodded. "Sure, if that's okay with Alec... wouldn't want to interrupt anything." Aurelio agreed, though he saw Alec walk off, and he raised an eyebrow. "I'll... just be a minute." he said, awkwardly, and set about turning the cooker off, and putting the soup he made into a large bowl with a lid, and set it somewhere safe. Then, he stepped out of the wagon, and closed it all up, making sure it was all secure. Then, he approached Charlotte. "Have you met many others..?" Aurelio asked, taking a moment to look around from where he was now stood.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:50 am

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; no one atm• Current mood: Annoyed, confused

He eyes the other stalls, ''i need a drink." Alec rose and wandered back over to the drinks table he was at earlier. He handed over enough for 4 drinks. 'great i'm low on money' he thought, downing the first.
After all 4 drinks
He sat back down in a corner. Watching the colours all blend into once. Everything felt very light, free almost. He had forgotten about earlier. His vision was going a bit fuzy but no matter, he wanted to dance. He stumbled into a crowd of people, flailing his arms around, grabbing people nearby and swinging them around. 'now this is more like a party!' he thought.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !

Apollo started "is that all you wanna ask.. no personal questions or..?" he sighed "well i guess its a habit? i come from a poor area in italy, i joined a local gang around there and we used to steal and sell to pay for our families, ever since i was kicked out my home i continued to steal because it just felt so normal to me, it felt as if i was never actually told to leave. I guess it reminds me of a time when i was more happy.. no not happy. It reminds me of the time i felt more alive." He paused and grinned "so anything else?" he was glad that this was curing his boredom.
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:03 am

Scott felt bad for Apollo. How could a family just kick out their child like that? “I guess it makes more sense now that you explain it” he says. “You have an eye on someone?” He asks as it was the first question he could think of. “And one last basic question. How old are you?” He asks his last question. “Now since you answered my three questions, I’ll give you an opportunity to ask me three in return” he says

Owen nods. “That was how most of my cats were too, before they got used to it” he replies. He looks around spotting a lot of noise coming from one direction. “I think the party is over there” he says pointing to the direction of the noise.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Renaissance Town WIP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:27 am

Jessie Rob- f- 27- demi; maybe could bond with Diana, idk- Animal caregiver- 45 billion and 8 silver to start- Tags: open

The redhead smiled at her Smore, as the chocolate tan and white dog followed. The sweet, gentle, kind and caring girl hummed. The brown eyed one continued to walk. The curly haired fiery haired one looked back a moment. The stubborn, shy, nervous, and anxious one saw two guys. They seemed to be occupied with one another, however, and so she just hurried into the party.

Avin Chen- m- 24- Starlight Bakery- homo; crush on Owen- Baker- 100 billions and 20 silver to start- two cats- Tags: Owen

The black haired Asian male looked at him through the glasses. The sweet, gentle, loyal, and playful one hummed. The stubborn, wild and loud, thunder fearing one nodded. He said “I hope Night and Day can get used to everything soon, but being suddenly thrown here isn't helping..." He sighed then shook his head a couple times. He nodded and pointed out a girl, saying "That girl is going in, so that must be where the party is.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoggyMeadows » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Tags: Alec; Aurelio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte watched as Alec let go of her hand and leave. She sigh a bit then looked back at Aurelio. She waited for him to finish up what he was doing. "I only met Alec and my housemate Scott.. don't know where Scott went off to though" She said walking to the festival with her new friend. " Im trying to meet the people who also magically got here so i won't feel alone in this" She looked at Aurelio once again. "So dont feel alone im here if you need a friend" She offered him a warm welcoming smile. Once they arrived to the festival she notice familiar tall blonde male stumbling around trying to dance with other people. Charlotte's smile went away as she sighed. "Im sorry Aurelio I'll be right back, Though I just met Alec I care about him and from what it looks like he had too many drinks. Look around the party ill be back soon" She forced a smile and left walking up to Alec. Once she was next to Alec she took his arm and dragged him to a spot where it is just the two of them "How much did you drink? " She asked sternly while crossing her arms.
Meadow~They/Them~

Fairy/witch

gamer
Hairstylist
Artist
FoggyMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:21 am

██

───── ♣ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ! !
Age: 23 • Gender: Male • Job: Coal Miner • Tags; Charlotte• Current mood: Annoyed, confused

Alec felt something pull him away, he tripped over someones feet and fell into a corner, looking up at who was questioning him. H eblinked once or twice, completely forgetting english "jag känner mig flytande .." (i feel like im floating) he slurred pulling her down to his level, he pulled her in, shoving her head against his chest. His vision went black.

██

───── 𝘈 𝘗 𝘖 𝘓 𝘓 𝘖 ! !

Apollo pondered the first question. "well other than you.. the only people ive seen have been women.. and i dont really swing that way if you get me." he laughed, patting Scott on his back "i just turned 20 a few months ago i think, i don't actually really know my birthday." He raised a hand to his chin, thinking of questions to ask him "hmm ok well my first question is how old are you? my second is why do you think you deserve authority over others, and my third is any man or woman in your life?" He leant back up against the wall.
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:02 am

Scott nods, “I understand” some people haven’t found their one yet. He nods, “you’re quite young” he comments. He wanted to know why he didn’t know his own birthday but kept quiet. “I am 30 years young” he replies, “had Harley here as my partner for 5 of them” he adds. “I have authority to apprehend any one who might pose a threat” he answers. “I might have someone” he replies to the third question, lying easily.

Owen nods, “give them some time, cats adjust quite easily” he says. He walks around a little. He spots there girl to, “ya, let’s go in” he says starting to walk toward where the girl went.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me