They Live in the Forest... (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: They Live in the Forest... (Open & Accepting!)

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:13 am

Cordelia Remmington|27 years old|She/Her|Bisexual|Rune keeper|Loc:Ashenthorne Street|Tags/Mentions:Vivianna,Alzedore

Cora's eyebrows furrowed as she thought about what that feeling could have meant. Cora hated not knowing what was going on. Although Vivianna didn't know what it could have meant Alex or Ryker would certainly have an idea. Letting out a quiet sigh Cora asked "If you get the chance ask them, I'd very much like to know what's going on". Cora figured Vivianna would see one of them before she did. Her unease was evident in her voice. Cora also jumped slightly at the sound of a new voice but she was quick to put on her regular smile "Oh hello, Alzedore" Cora replied. "The library is open I was just stepping out to grab a quick bite" she continued her smile not wavering for a second despite her current worries. Although normally having someone by themselves in the library would have made Cora nervous but since it was Alzedore, she didn't care. Sure the man was a little odd but Cora considered him to be harmless.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alzedore Albus - Ashenthorne Street

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:41 am

Alzedore listens quietly to the reply before saying with a smile "Thank you, I couldn't tell you how glad I am to be able to use the library while you're away. You're a kind soul, just like the owner of this place before you..." He gazes into the library. "Well, I'll be heading inside now. If I see anyone I'll make sure to let you know, have fun getting something to eat!". His voice, while quiet was thankful, and he walks inside the library and goes off to read, not making a sound.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me