Quest of Time... *WIP DNP*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Quest of Time... *WIP DNP*

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Quest of Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here at the Academy we take only the best of the best. Only the best. If you are not part of the best please move on from here. Thank you. Okay now that we are here with the best. I would like to congratulate you for considering joining this fine establishment! What is it called? Oh, right I forgot about that part! This is Quest Academy!

At Quest university we have a choosing ceremony where 5 people will be chosen based on their testing skills. The 5 will then be invited to the school for training where you ca learn anything you would like to know! You will be tested on your skills with random quests and/or tasks that you must do, These tasks will come to you in many different forms. Sometimes they will be urges to do things or they will pop up on the form of something you know.

Will the quests be difficult? Of course dear, or they wouldn't be called quests. But don't worry help will always be given to those who ask! Well then dear, you better run along home before it gets dark! See you at the Choosing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NOTE: I will write three scenes at a time for the plot, just in case we don't get that far! <3
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quest of Time... *WIP DNP*

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:57 pm

Scene 1:

In the first part the whole town and the towns around have been invited to the choosing! As everyone gathers 3 people come out onto the stage/high platform thing and motion for people to be silent. As the crowd quiets they speak. 10 people ages 18-25 will be picked to attend this fantasy school. After the choosing we will follow the 10 characters on their journey to the huge castle that turns out to be the school. Right up to the point where they are all standing together at the entrance of the huge castle...

Scene 2:

As they are standing outside the doors open and a some people walk out, led by none other then the headmaster of the school, but the 10 don't know that. They can ask him questions and stuff, pretty loose here. Then they are told to follow their person. It will be either a girl or a boy based on the characters genders. Female with female and male with male. That kinda stuff. So they follow their people to their rooms and then are told where each of their classes are. They then are directed to be ready at 6:00 for dinner, they must be down at the table by 6:15 sharp...

Scene 3:

The new students must find their way to dinner. They can run into each other, but note that Males and Females are in opposite wings of the castle. So you can have boys run into each other and girls run into each other but not boys running into girls. If you know what I mean. So yeah after they all eat, this can be pretty loose i'm thinking like a couple posts. Yall are free to leave when the headmaster leaves. But after that they all sleep.
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Rules:

♕ [001]. Please have all the OOC and OC stuff on the discussion
♕ [002]. Please be kind!
♕ [003]. LGBTQ+ is welcome and encouraged!
♕ [004]. All Tess rules apply!
♕ [005]. No explicit Violence or language
♕ [006]. Please shoot me a PM if you need anything!
♕ [007]. Please only 1-2 characters! only 1 of the 10
♕ [008]. Make sure to include all the info in your character sheet.
♕ [009]. every 30 pages is a semester!
♕ [:)]. This will be updated regularly! All edits will be posted above this!
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Discussion:

✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Form:
Include this info

Face claim = picture/gifs
Character name
Character nicknames
Character age
Character gender
Character role
Character sexuality
Character pronouns
Character Personality
Character History
Other:
Character Height
Character Weight
Character Hair
Character Build
Character Skin
Face claim name:
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Plot:

In the beginning... There were letters sent out to everyone in the surrounding villages of Quest Academy. Everyone aged 18-25 got a letter. They have all been summoned to the school so that they may be picked to go to the school and train. This happens every year. Every year tons of people flood the school's entrance with their family members in hopes that they will be picked. As the ceremony starts, silence falls over the crowd, The names are called and as always people are disappointed. As the people make their way back to their homes, others are packing for their new lives in the huge castle of Quest Academy.

The next morning the new students will arrive at the front gate, greeted by the headmaster himself! they will be sent to their separate rooms to be cleaned up and ready for dinner. Dinner is at 6:15 Sharp. After dinner they will all head to bed. In the morning they will attend their first class of the day.Their first class is shared and it is really to help with any questions and get to know each other as they will be doing most of their classes together as a group. Also they will be handed out schedules for classes they will take.All the classes are the same for the first semester of the year. Then they will be able to get into some more advanced classes.

After their first day they come back and have an hour and a half to do what ever they please before dinner. They may go to the rec room or they may spend their time training or in the huge library. They may also go hang out with other students. There will be multiple year levels each with 10 people each. Copper, Iron, Gold, Jade, are the different levels. Everyone starts out as Copper. After they have been there for about a week the teacher of the main 1st class of the day will tell them about the Quests.

The quests and/or tasks you must complete will pop up over your head and will stay there until you have completed it. Some will be difficult while others are more easy. The quests/tasks can be anything really. Maybe you have to find something, or defeat a monster, or stay out in the woods surrounding the school for a night. Who knows. No one but you. Your task will need to be completed in the time that is given to you, You are allowed to miss training for Quests, but not tasks. What is the difference between Quests and Tasks? Well Quests will take more then 1 day. Tasks should only take about an hour, or less, or more depending on what you get.

As you complete tasks you will receive level points. These level points can be used to level up armor and weapons, Level points will not help you level up your self, so it will not help you reach Gold if you are Iron. You can only do that if you complete that year of training and pass your tests. Then as they are about to level into Iron there is a huge blackness that comes over and then there are a lot of people that are found dead lying all over the castle and no one feels safe. There is a huge mystery behind this and who is doing it. They think that it is someone in the school, but who?

As this is going on there are strange things being seen and no one can trust anyone. Are you up for the journey?
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:00 pm

Characters

Copper:

Takara Sakamae | 18 | Female | APrehistoricSoul
Name | AGE | Gender | Username

Name | Age | Female | ✯Clexa✯
Name | Age | Gender | Username

Iron:

Evelyn O'Devine | 20 | Female | APrehistoricSoul

Gold:

Jade:

Name | Age | Male | ✯Clexa✯

Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:00 am

Locations:

Courtyard:
In your couple hours that you have before dinner, also in any free time you might have between classes, you can be out here. If you are taking sword fighting as all Coppers do, it will also be out here. Also if you would like to take advanced sword fighting it will be in the courtyard.

West Wing:
This is where the Boy's dormitories are located. So years Copper through Jade will be over here. You are to report back to your room by no later than 8:00 pm sharp. You may also spend your free time in your room studying or whatever you feel like doing. Girls are not permitted to be in this Wing.

East Wing:
This is where the Girl's dormitories are located, So years Copper through Jade will be over here. You are to report back to your room by no later than 8:00 pm sharp. You may also spend your free time in your room studying or doing whatever you feel like doing. Boys are not permitted in this Wing.

Great Hall:
In the Great Hall you will eat your meals with your age group, so Coppers are with Coppers and Irons are with Irons, and so on and so forth. All meals and snacks will be served in the Great Hall. You are allowed to take food up[ to your room if you are higher then Gold.

Library:
This is where you can come to check out books and you are also able to study in here. You are allowed to be in here when you have free time. Jades and Golds will have more free time then Coppers and Irons because they do not have to take as many classes, but you will often find them in here.

Headmaster's Office
The headmaster's office is strictly off limits unless you are sent there for something by a teacher or invited there by the headmaster himself.

Staff Room
The staff room is off limits to students unless you have been sent there doing a task for a teacher. Or maybe you need to ask a question then you can go, most Coppers won't know where the Staff room is though.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:06 am

Castle blue print:

WIP
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:06 am

RESERVED
✯Clexa✯