☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:48 am

Autmun/Female/Fairy/Bisexual/Tags: Jason/Romi

Autmun replies, " I was just trying to help , and I know fairies don't eat people. " She put her hand down and said, " I was just offering to help you out , but your a werewolf that just needs guidance I think, but if you don't want it, I'll just walk away and leave. " The stubbornness of her showed as she crossed her arms, her amber like eyes were fixed on him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (NEW THREAD)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Soup: they're actually in bat form, if you want to change it from Yin seeing a child to Yin seeing a bat. Also dark fur instead of hair, but both are minor things. The red eyes part is okay, their eyes are red in both forms.]

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Nyx-> Nikolav

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, and looked to the witch. They nodded quickly to her, and mewed. They then made a small sound of embarrassment, and transformed bAck. "Okay," they said to her, and offered a small smile. "Ill go check on him," they said. They went to the hidden entrance, and went down into the basement. They turned to cat form again. They ran over to where they saw the cage. They meowed up at him, figuring this form was better for the time being.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags: Yin and Yang

The Kirin shook his brown antlered head, then hummed a bit. The blue pendant shook around a bit when he shook. He reached the sitting room, and saw the humans. He also saw the werewolf...and snorted. He shook his head again, then looked back at the child. He kneeled down, waiting for them to get off. He wanted to go back to his humanoid form, after all. While waiting, he looked and saw the little bat as well, with a human and two cats.

(The brown eyed and silver-ended-long-reddish brown haired one)

Yang Ya (if you want)- agender- 10- bi; might like Yin- Vampire elf- speed, bat form, can make ferns and specific flowers (lilies and sunflowers) grow, leadership maybe- has a cat- Tags: Kori mostly

The red eyed black bat continued to squeak happily. They then watched as the human beckoned to their little cat. They squeaked at their cat, then looked at the Hunan. They squeaked happily again when he resumed petting them.

They looked up as they heard the snorting, and saw the Kirin. He truly was majestic and lovely to look at in that form. They then noticed the child, as the Kirin knelt down. They squeaked happily, and moved their wings a bit.

Cat
The little cat stared at Spider a moment more, then looked to Kori. He was beckoning them, so they trotted closer and mewed.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one nodded. They made a small sound as the witch told them not to...She told them not to go check on their friends. Well, they were more just acquaintances now. They moved over by Maria and Audrey. They let the wolf sniff, then pet her and said "So soft..."

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She wagged her tail again, and licked Audrey's hand. She then made a small sound as she heard Nyx. She looked over her shoulder at the witch. Her ears were back, shyly, just seeming to prove Leslie's point. She then turned back to Audrey and Leslie. She sniffed Leslie's hand, then let them pet her. She made what seemed a sound of enjoyment.

Jordyn Jones Jor- genderfluid- 24- bi- human- customer service, good with kids, making and repairing toys- toy shop owner- loves kids- Tags: Jude

The five foot five and one thirty pound lean but slightly muscled human hummed. The tan skinned black haired brown eyes one smiled. The cross pendant and gold ring wearing one waited. No one else came in. A bunch of people passed by, but none came in. They closed the shop, putting up the sign, and went out. They'd heard about a haunted house. They had no idea a whole group had decided to meet up, though. They hummed as they grabbed some stuff, and went. It was nighttime anyway, so they'd figured they'd have no more customers. They brought snacks, and ate one on the way. As they went, they saw someone else. "Hey," they called to the person (Jude) and hoped not to startle them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:28 pm

✿ romi kim / 19 / pansexual / fae
tags: jason and autumn

"hey now dont get cocky," she warned jason lightly with a small smile, brown eyes glimmering as he snarled. "we just mean that fae magic is no joke. we can do much, much more than make plants appear from our fingers. in fact, i bet if we wanted, we could have you on your knees by now."
romi glanced at the other fairy who was now crossing her arms and nodded in agreeance. the fairy was correct, jason just needed a friend or two- and who better to befriend than someone just as strange as you?
"jason we dont want to hurt you, we just would like to help you. we want to be your friends," she finally said outright.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:19 pm

QueerChaos wrote:
Grey | 19| Non binary | Ghost| Tags: Stan
---------------------------------------------------
"Er I think it's down the hall to the left? I don't use washrooms anymore." He spoke as it sat on the sill. Grey saw Autumn, Jason, and someone new down there where they were before. "I hope you find some clean water." Grey said as he began to open his book.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:45 am

SilverWoes wrote:
SilverWoes wrote:
✼ S I L V E R ~ ✼ Location: Foyer - Tags: Nyx - Feeling: Concerned -

Noticing the reappearance of Nyx, her focus changed to her as she muttered out, "I'll be back in a bit with water and maybe some snacks for you guys.." trying her best to keep her voice loud enough to be heard. Leaving the humans with a last glance before she walked over to Nyx, she felt a small bubble of relief rise within her. It helped a bit, until she heard what the housemaster had to say. It made sense, it really did, but she had no clue how they'd keep the humans inside.. especially since they seemed to be figuring out that they all well, weren't quite human! "Is it possible to do it without violence..? I don't think they'll want to stay when reality really hits them.." she asked hesitantly, "And what if the town people notice that they're gone.. we could have a full on riot or something.." she added, fear creeping into her voice.

The thought of a perhaps bigger issue coming filled her mind with worry, adding a bit to her paranoia. Working on her breathing, she tried to keep herself from hyperventilating at the thoughts of angry humans.. angry mobs. What if people came to the house? What if they ended up having to fight against more humans coming to reclaim the ones that were at the house? What could they do replayed in her mind, taunting her a bit as she weighed possible ideas. This sucked.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:25 pm

La Esmeralda wrote:
Autmun/Female/Fairy/Bisexual/Tags: Jason/Romi

Autmun replies, " I was just trying to help , and I know fairies don't eat people. " She put her hand down and said, " I was just offering to help you out , but your a werewolf that just needs guidance I think, but if you don't want it, I'll just walk away and leave. " The stubbornness of her showed as she crossed her arms, her amber like eyes were fixed on him.

(Bump]
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:49 pm

QueerChaos wrote:
QueerChaos wrote:
Grey | 19| Non binary | Ghost| Tags: Stan
---------------------------------------------------
"Er I think it's down the hall to the left? I don't use washrooms anymore." He spoke as it sat on the sill. Grey saw Autumn, Jason, and someone new down there where they were before. "I hope you find some clean water." Grey said as he began to open his book.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:42 am

kori (core-Δ’)||he/him they/them||tags: the group, spider, yang, β€œcat” ||location: the mansion living room(?)

*he paused, wondering how he was going to manage to pet three animals with his two hands. momentarily his petting and pats to spider stopped, as he reached out a gentle hand to the small cat.* β€œhellooo~” *he said to the cat.*

*when yin (i believe it was yin?) entered he rose his head slightly, taking a brief glance at them*
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (NEW THREAD)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:53 am

[Soup: they're actually in bat form, if you want to change it from Yin seeing a child to Yin seeing a bat. Also dark fur instead of hair, but both are minor things. The red eyes part is okay, their eyes are red in both forms.

Squeaker: XD yeah, it is Yin]

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Nyx-> Nikolav

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, and looked to the witch. They nodded quickly to her, and mewed. They then made a small sound of embarrassment, and transformed bAck. "Okay," they said to her, and offered a small smile. "Ill go check on him," they said. They went to the hidden entrance, and went down into the basement. They turned to cat form again. They ran over to where they saw the cage. They meowed up at him, figuring this form was better for the time being.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags: Yin and Yang

The Kirin shook his brown antlered head, then hummed a bit. The blue pendant shook around a bit when he shook. He reached the sitting room, and saw the humans. He also saw the werewolf...and snorted. He shook his head again, then looked back at the child. He kneeled down, waiting for them to get off. He wanted to go back to his humanoid form, after all. While waiting, he looked and saw the little bat as well, with a human and two cats.

(The brown eyed and silver-ended-long-reddish brown haired one)

Yang Ya (if you want)- agender- 10- bi; might like Yin- Vampire elf- speed, bat form, can make ferns and specific flowers (lilies and sunflowers) grow, leadership maybe- has a cat- Tags: Kori mostly

The red eyed black bat looked up as they heard the snorting, and saw the Kirin. He truly was majestic and lovely to look at in that form. They then noticed the child, as the Kirin knelt down. They squeaked happily, and moved their wings a bit.

They turned to the human again, as he spoke to and focused on the cat. They squeaked happily again a moment. They flew to Yin, circling them then flying back to Kori. They settled on the human once more, and nudged the cat.

Cat
The little cat mewed and looked up at Kori, then hopped up. Spider didn't seem like he'd attack them. Therefore, they'd deemed it safe, and now sat in Kori's lap. They purred and licked their little bat friend, as well.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one nodded. They made a small sound as the witch told them not to...She told them not to go check on their friends. Well, they were more just acquaintances now. They moved over by Maria and Audrey. They let the wolf sniff, then pet her and said "So soft..."

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She wagged her tail again, and licked Audrey's hand. She then made a small sound as she heard Nyx. She looked over her shoulder at the witch. Her ears were back, shyly, just seeming to prove Leslie's point. She then turned back to Audrey and Leslie. She sniffed Leslie's hand, then let them pet her. She made what seemed a sound of enjoyment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:15 pm

Greyson Soot - Ghost x
< The kitchen||It/He||Gay||Tags: Open >
----------------------------------------------------
He sighed and stood from the windowsill after deciding not to read. It threw the book onto the floor and walked out of the attic. It made it's way to the kitchen. "I'm going to make some tea." He smiled, ghosts do not need to eat or drink because they're already dead; but they still can if they want. He quickened his pace down the many halls. He reached the stairs to the main floor and walked down them, it turned a corner into the living room, noting the many people in the room. It walked through on more doorway into the kitchen.
He quickly shuffled to a cabinet filled with several teas accompanied by many cups. He carefully picked up a small white tea cup and a cranberry tea. It was his favourite. It took a moment to boil the water but as soon as it did he poured it into the cup with the teabag. It stood for a moment before grabbing the tea and taking a few steps. Hopefully no one came into the kitchen for a few minutes.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me