☾ 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☾ 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 ☾ // (NEW THREAD)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:03 am

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Silver, humans, Maria, whoever else

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, and mewed at Spider. They nodded at him and mewed again, like they were conversing. They then realized they hadn’t seen Nikolai in a bit. They got worried, but didn’t know if they should be. He was probably just outside, running in the woods or something. Where had these humans come from, though? They sighed and looked to the wolf. They tilted their head as they looked at her, then sat down and stared at her.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags

The tan skinned and brown eyed beauty was wearing bottoms, a t shirt and a flannel. The flannel was tied around his waist. The sweet and gentle but wild and crazy sometimes one smiled. Since he was in the house, he was showing the brown antlers. They stuck out of his silver ended long reddish brown hair.

He had the deep blue pendant from his mom on, as well. He hummed to himself as he began to walk down the halls. He was happy here, and he had a great life so he liked it here.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one looked at the strangers. They didn’t really feel the need to talk to them. No one had directly addressed them, after all. They nodded to their self, then noticed Audrey looking at them. They nodded to her, then followed the rest of the group.

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She sniffed the cat a bit more, then huffed. She turned her attention to the brown cat not many others seemed to notice. She watched the black cat move off. She nodded to Audrey but then sighed, because she might not have even seen. She didn’t know if she wanted to go with them. She didn’t know if she could stay right here…She wanted to, though, and no one was telling her to follow.

Therefore, she sat on her rump and flicked her tail over her paws. She noticed the brown cat was staring at her, so she stared right back. They didn’t seem mean or bad. Not that the other two or three creatures that were there did either.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 am

Bryce Heathcliffe - he/they - vampire - Location: The Lobby - Tags: Silver, Xanthe, the humans

Bryce felt himself getting more control over himself by the second. Sure, they'd had a rocky start to this whole encounter, but now that people seemed to be adjusting and - more importantly - the smell of human blood was no longer thick in the air, he could feel himself relaxing more into his usual charming self. He took a moment to take stock of everyone in the group. The humans seemed rattled, but they were sticking together and, truthly, handling the whole situation better than a lot of mortals he'd met. They'd get through this, slowly and with a lot of mental strain likely, but they'd be fine. Silver seemed to be getting along much better now as well - still visibly stressed, but at least making an effort to interact with people, namely the new dark-haired person who'd joined the group. There was also the cat that Nyx had left - Bryce was keeping a close eye on it, knowing a familiar was often craftier and more clued in than they seemed to be. Another cat had joined the group at some point as well - a stray? Unlikely, not out here. Chances are it was some shape-shifting resident he'd yet to meet. Glancing around, he also noticed... a werewolf? Had he just fully missed its entrance? He doubted it was the one that had attacked the group, given they didn't seem too frightened of it and he couldn't detect the smell of blood on it anywhere. So yet another newcomer he'd yet to meet. That was... fine. This whole area was getting very crowded, and Bryce just hoped that the manor had a big living room. He decided to link onto the group of humans, try to help them get settled and comfortable instead of dealing with, well, everything else. He listened to Aubrey's queries and paused. Were they lying to them? Were they trying to ease them in gently? He wished he'd talked about a plan with Nyx before they arrived... oh well. He was good at improvising.
"Which answer are you hoping for?" he responded curiously. "I mean, I imagine if this was all an elaborate trick, I feel like that may be a worse reality than the truth. Which is, of course, that yes. This is all real. I imagine that's a lot for you to take in, so please do take your time."
He looked to the wolf she addressed, apparently knowing it's name, and he frowned. So this was, what, one of their friends? Someone these mortals knew who also just happened to be a werewolf? He regarded it, careful to keep his distance. While the animosity between the two races was exaggerated, it certainly wasn't entirely fiction, especially when they were transformed. If a werewolf decided it didn't like Bryce while transformed, then his charm and charisma would be useless against its claws, and he certainly didn't fancy joining the other mortal in Nyx's basement nursing a bloody wound. He instead turned to Aubrey, hoping to get some insight into the situation.
"So this wolf is uh.... a friend of yours then?"
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Atlas O'Hara
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Niko, Cecil
He turned around, having managed to finally make himself move again after the shock of seeing the two creatures. He had initially intended to just leave and get back to town as quickly as possible, but seeing the blockage of ice made him realise very quickly that there was... no escape. He turned to face the dragon again, shaking slightly. What was he meant to do now? Well, nothing, he supposed.

As he stared up at the dragon, he felt something pressing into his back. A slight tilt of his head, and he realised the wolf was behind him, likely attempting to hide, despite the obvious size difference between them. And it didn't do much to alleviate any shock or (as much as he would not admit it) fear. Still, he folded his arms, and faced the dragon again.

Xanthe Chicane
22|Nonbinary|Mothman
Tagged: Bryce, Silver, Humans!!
"...Light..." Xanthe simply replied to Audrey, still mesmerised with the light fixture. The humans had been almost entirely forgotten in their interest. Not that their current fascination of the light was to last much longer - which they didn't know just yet.
Just as Xanthe touched the frames of their sunglasses, Silver's words distracted them, as she asked them to help get the humans to the living room. In that moment, they refocused, pulling their gaze away from the light - though it was hard to do - and moving their hand back down to their side, realising what they'd been about to do. Yikes. They were almost certain none of the humans would appreciate seeing their true form... nor would the other supernaturals appreciate them exposing the supernatural truth. Although, gathering what snippets of conversation they could pick up now, it almost sounded like they knew the wolf and had certainly encountered... something.

"Er... yes. Sorry. Got distracted, someone should really change that light..." Xanthe said to Silver, sheepishly, and rubbed the back of their neck. Then, they moved to help get the humans to the living room. "Come on, then, let's go! Then you'll get to sit down as well." Xanthe announced to the group, bounding over to rejoin. "I'm Xanthe," they introduced themselves, figuring that Silver and Bryce had already been introduced in some way.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:19 pm

Eventide (Vin) // Dragon // ♦︎ // location: mansion basement (lab) // tags: Ellis, Nyx

Eventide began to sweat a little when Ellis reaffirmed Nyx’s statement, wondering if it would be too much for him to try to explain it to them. Then again, at this point I think one was well-earned. Maybe Nyx would do the honors..?” Just as he thought it and looked up, the witch had disappeared from the room.

This caused the tension after essentially asking Ellis if they wanted to change their entire life all he more on the dragon’s mind. Seeing the other’s perplexed expression caused Vin’s cloth-holding hand to move closer, and their eyes flickered to the floor once Ellis had broken their temporary silence. “Right. I assumed as much, but figured I should ask anyway.” They gave a dry laugh, finally bringing their attention back to the blood stained shoulder in front of them. “I suppose you’d have a more interesting relationship with any roommates you might have, for sure.” They pointed out. That was one of the reasons why Eventide lived alone, albeit as a different species. They often found themselves waking from their slumber as a half-transformed lizard, and having antlers and a long tail seemed to be the recipe for knocking things over. “But...” Vin continued, a small frown coming to his face. “If it’s real... then I guess that might be a reality that someone actually has to face.”

Eventide trailed off, not wanting to give either of them something else to consider at that moment. They were overwhelmed enough- or at least, Evan was. Especially with what Ellis said next. “Take... h-huh?” His eyes went to Ellis’ for the first time since they had come down the stairs, then hesitantly gave an affirmative nod. “That would be a good idea...” he said in a quiet voice, his eyes planted back onto the russet cloth. Although a blush had crept to his face- one that was very unwelcome at this time, especially considering the circumstances- Eventide’s thoughts were drawn to the ruined top and jacket and they began to feel regret again. “I... I’m really sorry about your jacket. And that you got bitten. It’s... I... I could’ve- no, should’ve, done something.” Vin expressed his guilt pretty honestly, turning fully to the counter as he did so in order to both give the other a bit of privacy and so he could grab the other supplies. He was surprised that he made out what he did, considering how he was practically shivering where he stood. If Ellis asked why he felt so responsible for it, he truly didn’t know how he’d answer. Could he really reveal his true form to someone after not using it to save someone? Even if Ellis didn’t blame him for that particular fact, how might they handle someone admitting to such a thing, especially in the state they were currently in? After pretty much being told that they were face-to-face with a werewolf might actually make Vin’s words more believable, but there was so much else to consider too that it was making his anxiety skyrocket.

Eventide gave a shaky breath and turned around again, ready to treat the bite. He shouldn’t get ahead of himself, especially when Ellis needed their immediate attention. “Just tell me when you’re ready.” The lavender-haired teen said with a newfound focus.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:20 am

Ellis Harlowe - they/them - human - Location - the basement - tags: Eventide

If Vin was talking from experience about living as a supernatural creature in a university setting, Ellis most certainly didn't pick up on it. They were much too busy considering the reality of it - living a secret life while trying to balance a semi-normal school life, it sounded like something out of a bad fantasy novel. To be fair, all of this felt like it was out of a book, Ellis was just glad it was more like trashy YA fiction than like the book of Lovecraft stories they'd brought with them.
They nodded stiffly as Vin turned away, and began to slowly, putting as little strain on their wound as they could, took off their jacket. They half laughed when Vin apologised for the jacket, about to shrug it off and say they could get a new one, but then they continued, apologising for everything else as well. Ellis watched them closely as they spoke, wondering what it was that made them so quick to take blame. Gingerly removing their shirt, careful not to agitate their wound, they wondered what he meant. They'd certainly met people with that kind of attitude before, who took blame for everything, even if it wasn't their fault. But Vin seemed to be talking with more weight, like they really and truly held himself completely responsible. They met Evan's eyes as he turned back to face them, and gave him an encouraging smile.
"Evan, it's fine," they said. "Unless it was your teeth in my shoulder, I don't blame you for what happened at all. It's not your responsibility to look after me, it'd be absurd for me to ask that of you. In all fairness, it was probably my own dumb fault for turning my back to the thing, and not letting Leslie protect themself. It was a series of questionable choices, and there was nothing you could have done to change them. Don't be so hard on yourself about it."
When Vin gestured to the wound, Ellis became very aware that they were sitting, shirtless, across from Vin and became a little self conscious again. A part of them felt the need to try and hide their top surgery scars, more on instinct than anything else, but they fought the urge and kept their hands at their side. They tensed, taking a deep breath and hoping that the witch's potion would do what it said, and wasn't just an elaborate poisoning method. They noddded.
"Go ahead," they said, tilting their head out of the way to allow Vin better access.
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:21 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cecil Neoma-20-male-Dragonewt- tags:Nyx, Nickolav, the humans

Of course. Of just freaking course there had to be yet another human wandering about the forest tonight, didn't there?
Seeing the latecomer at the last minute, or in otherwords not until Nickolav had elected to, poorly, hide behind the male. As a result, Cecil instantly halted his movements, jaw partly open several feet from the human- jaws which then slowly closed, his gaze locking onto the human, thinking.

It would likely be far more...traumatic, for the human, if he carried him in his jaws like he planned to do with Nickolav...In theory he could just leave the male be as well, but...eh, he was probably with that group. He might as well join them in whatever else was to go down.

Hence why he bear crawled forward a bit before using the end of his snout to gently nudge the human away from Nickolav, a growl prepared for any attempts Nickolav may have made during the process. Then, as soon as he nudged the human just far enough away for him to do so, his jaws snapped open and shot forward at Nickolav- swiftly closing gently around the wolf and holding him facing the ground. It was a firm hold, but not enough to harm him in any way.

Now all that was left from the human- whom his attention had then refocused on. However, no drastic measures were to immediately be taken. Instead, he lowered his head, placing his snout mere centimeters from the human. So as not to scare the male, he pressed himself flat against the ground, as if offering the human a lift to the manor. Hopefully, his intentions were at least somewhat comprehensible.

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:14 am

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Silver, humans, Maria, whoever else

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, continued to stare at the she wolf. They felt eyes on them and looked to the vampire a moment. If they remembered correct, he was newer here. They’d certainly been here longer than him. They just…didn’t take cat form very often. Not in front of the others, anyway; they turned their eyes back to the wolf.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags

The tan skinned and brown eyed beauty was wearing bottoms, a t shirt and a flannel. The flannel was tied around his waist. The sweet and gentle but wild and crazy sometimes one smiled. Since he was in the house, he was showing the brown antlers. They stuck out of his silver ended long reddish brown hair.

He had the deep blue pendant from his mom on, as well. He hummed to himself as he began to walk down the halls. He was happy here, and he had a great life so he liked it here.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one looked at the strangers. They didn’t really feel the need to talk to them. No one had directly addressed them, after all. They nodded to their self, then noticed Audrey looking at them. They nodded to her, then followed the rest of the group.

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She snorted as the brown cat continued to stare at her. She looked to the vampire, as he spoke to Audrey. She barked at him, but didn’t get up to go to him or anything. She kept her tail over her paws, and looked to Viti again. The brown cat just continued to watch her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:35 am

kori (core-Ē)||tags: human group (and anyone else with them)||location: the mansion

kori just followed audrey around. listening to the on going conversation with the supposed vampire, bryce. he let his mind drift, spacing out. his thoughts shocked him into reality. {“i hope ellis is ok!!!!”} he thought, flinching at the memory of that nasty bite they’d got on their shoulder(?). they were in good hands though, Vin was very responsible, and clearly cared for Ellis a lot. kori liked Ellis a lot, they’d comforted him when he was upset. he closed his eyes. once again listening to the conversation.
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:05 pm

Nikolav // Werewolf // ♦︎ // location: woods outside the mansion // tags: Cecil, Atlas

Nikolav could sense the fear radiating from the human he was hiding behind, glancing at the other in slight confusion when Atlas held his ground. He wolf was grateful that he hadn’t stepped away to reveal him to the dragon that was still chasing him for whatever reason.

What did this creature want anyway? It had been smaller before, and had tailed him as less of a threat than he was now. What had happened to spur this duel? The creature bared his teeth at Cecil, his ears low as he watched the dragon creep forward. A snarl erupted from his maw as it nudged the human to the side, but the louder growl quickly turned it into a whine. The white wolf cowered again and tried to scramble back just as the larger jaws snapped around his body. Niko squirmed with a yipe but stilled once he realized that none of the teeth were actually digging into him- just holding him in place.

———
Eventide (Vin) // Dragon // ♦︎ // location: mansion entryway // tags: Ellis, Nyx

Eventide snapped their mouth shut when Ellis spoke of his teeth not being the ones to bite him, making no move to argue their statement. They were correct after all, although the dragon still felt some responsibility for what happened, and did disagree with Ellis blaming themself. That’s probably what Ellis had thought of his own apology, Evan assumed. Their eyes, which had initially widened a little as Ellis continued, were now drawn back to his hands holding the rag. “That... didn’t mean that you should’ve gotten bitten though. Although I’m glad it isn’t worse.” The lavender-haired teen looked back up, their face flushing a little again now that the other was shirtless. More than that though, when their eyes looked back to Ellis’, he noticed that they looked awfully uncomfortable. Evan could guess the reason why, although Ellis’ posture made him feel a little sad for them. The dragon gave a soft sigh, troubled by the thought of what the other might have had to deal with to react in such a way- and deciding at last that, just maybe, he could trust them a little more too. The truth would at least distract them from their insecurity hopefully, although if it made them pull back from Vin treating their wounds... he’d have to time the information right.

The art student closed the gap between them and gently took Ellis’ arm, quickly but thoroughly patting the mysterious “cure” on the puncture wound. At the same time, they opened their mouth again, a new tone of indifference forcing itself into his voice. “I appreciate your words, but that’s the thing. There was something I could’ve done- I am a dragon. If I hadn’t been so terrified about people finding that out, then we wouldn’t be in this situation.” Eventide admitted quickly- the casual way he had blurted it out surprising even himself.

In the time it had taken to finish his last sentence, Vin had completely covered the wound. Pale eyes thoroughly scanned it just to make sure before he turned around again to exchange the cure-cloth with the disinfectant and clean cloth on the counter, once more angling himself back to glance at Ellis’ face. Eventide had no clue what kind of feeling a lycanthropy cure would have on an injury, but hopefully if there were any pain, it would be forgotten about with whatever their companion’s reaction would be.

———

Audrey // Human // ♦︎ // location: mansion entryway // tags: human group, Bryce, Silver, Xanthe

Audrey hesitantly followed the crowd into the living room, not yet taking in the sights as she curiously watched Silver and Xanthe’s interaction. The latter was oddly interested in the light and Silver seemed keen to distract them, and Audrey didn’t feel right further questioning such a thing in their own home. Instead, she offered the pair a quick smile and turned back to the welcoming vampire.

Bryce certainly appeared vampire-like anyway, especially now that he had practically confirmed that they had seen an actual werewolf outside. This instantly dashed any hopes the girl might have still had about this being some sort of harmless entertainment- although believing everything that had happened seemed the most logical considering their experiences.

The brunette paled a little at the realization, but for some reason still kind of trusted these people (or not people?) that they had just met. Perhaps it was because of the honesty or friendliness, or even just getting them away from a werewolf that freaking attacked them. Thinking back on it though, wasn’t... there something else out there too? It technically helped draw the werewolf’s attention away, and Audrey couldn’t just accept that it was some normal woodland creature making those guttural growls. Audrey trembled a bit as she looked back up to Bryce but waited for them to finish speaking before asking something else.

“Y-yeah, I think I may take a moment to process these things. And I... believe so? Her name is Maria I think, and she showed up a little later so we didn’t actually talk all that much, but she does seem to be in control of her actions.” As if to demonstrate, the teenager dropped to a squat and waved the golden furred canine over (clearly not noticing Bryce’s discomfort). Perhaps this guy could give them some insight? “I don’t think she knew herself that she could do this. In fact, I think it only happened once the other werewolf showed up. But then...” Audrey’s eyebrows knitted together and she looked back up to the vampire, still crouched where she was. “Something got the other werewolf’s attention. It almost sounded like... I don’t know, maybe how I’d imagine a dinosaur to sound? And we saw that witch lady too.”

It was then that Audrey noticed a look of worry upon Kori’s face, and, glancing to where he had been looking while he spaced out, she offered, “Kori, would you like to check on Ellis and Vin? Maybe Maria or Leslie could come too if they’re up for it- I don’t think pepper spray or a wolf would hurt anyone in this situation...”

Spider (Nyx’s cat)

Spider looked a little sadly up at Silver when she moved under his headbutt, having been expecting a pet. Their attention was short, however, and their gaze quickly swept over the room’s inhabitants again until he noticed the quiet boy that hadn’t said much. This was the perfect chance to get the head scratch he had missed, the cat thought, and eagerly trotted over to rub himself against Kori’s leg.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:25 am

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, continued to stare at the she wolf. They felt eyes on them and looked to the vampire a moment. If they remembered correct, he was newer here. They’d certainly been here longer than him. They just…didn’t take cat form very often. Not in front of the others, anyway; they turned their eyes back to the wolf.

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one looked over. They nodded to Audrey, saying “I’ll go.” They noticed how Maria perked up though, and said “Or not…I think Maria wants to go with you two. Unless you don’t mind two of us going, but I don’t know how many the witch would want there.”

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She made a small sound when Audrey looked to her. She heaved a sigh and stood up, flicking her tail. She yawned a bit, then shook herself off and trotted over. She sat down before the human and, oddly enough, offered a paw. It wasn’t like she was a pet dog…She perked her ears when checking on the others was mentioned. It wasn’t like she wanted to see the witch again or anything…No, totally not, that wasn’t it at all. She looked over at Leslie as the light haired one then spoke up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me