☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 pm

-
π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒

β„Œaunted houses have always been something heard about in tales of fiction, spooky stories, or local legends. Despite the fates that usually befall those who enter, however, many people are still interested in going into them! Although most are only met with the littered floors and walls of an abandoned building, could the possibility of a house being haunted really just be a rumour?

In the small town of Nightington, word has gotten around that the old house in the woods has seen some... inexplicable activity... since a small group of students from the local high school went there for a class project. They didn’t get close enough to enter but their experiences have only caused the rumors to spiral ever since. They eventually grew popular enough to get parents and teachers involved, who in turn made up rules against letting students visit. Although the murmurs in the hallway have quieted down, the cover-up only made everyone all the more curious. Before anything official is done about the situation, some of the students have taken it upon themselves to organize a meetup to see if the house is as β€œhaunted” as they are made to believe; will you join them?

Alternatively, . . .

The worn-down building in the woods has recently started mysteriously repairing itself and is now advertised for the purpose of providing homes for the supernatural in the area (It is rather difficult to keep some secrets to yourself when you change into an eight-foot tall wolf-person, after all). The building has opened as a supernatural hotel of sorts, allowing creatures from near and far so long as you can keep a low profile. It is supposedly one of the most secluded supernatural safe houses around- at least, until one of the gaurdgoyles spotted some pesky humans poking around nearby. Things have been relatively normal since then, and many of the residents hope it stays this way. To others, however, this might be an interesting, maybe even fun turn of events. Giving some good old-fashioned scares isn’t quite as easy nowadays.

This is a casual role play for supernatural characters as well as humans and you may choose how involved you wish to be in the story (so long as it fits into the world)! Have fun taking on the lives of characters such as werewolves, witches, vampires, ghosts, etc. or regular humans in this situation :)

Humans and supernaturals can come from all sorts of backgrounds and be any age (some human high schoolers merely planned the meetup), and if you have a specific idea in mind for them that is outside of the pre-planned plot then please discuss it with me! Some jobs such as vampire/werewolf hunters could be introduced at some point if people wish, but for now I’d rather stick with a more light-hearted tone. Feel free to have your supernatural and human characters have varying opinions of each other, and please have fun!

discussion link

β„œπ”²π”©π”’π”°
╔══════════════════════════════════╗

- follow cs rules!
- don’t fight/get into arguments!
- post all ooc chat and forms on the discussion!
- try to post at least five sentences for each post!
This is so your rp partner has something to respond to! <3
(I can understand writers block though!)
- try to use correct spelling and grammar!
(If English is not your first language it is totally fine!
Let me know and I will try to find a way to help out!)
- no overpowered or offensive characters!
- minimal cursing please! Hell is probably okay, as well as
making your own β€˜curses’ up!
- please notify your current rp partners as well as myself
if you plan to be inactive!
- have as many characters as you can handle, but please
try to keep it around 4 at most! I would prefer if the number
of humans and supernaturals is even
(at least within your own characters)!
- have fun! c:

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (NEW THREAD)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:40 pm

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”―π”°

π”₯𝔲π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”°
- Audrey / x / 16 / human
- Kori / x / 15 / human
- Seraphina / x / 17 / human
- Leslie / x / 16 / human
- Ellis / x / 19 / human
- Maria / x / 18 / β€œhuman” (werewolf)
- Eventide (Vin) / x / β€œ19” / β€œhuman” (dragon)
-
π”–π”²π”­π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”±π”²π”―π”žπ”©π”°
- Nyx / x / ??? / Witch
- Nikolav / x / 17 / werewolf
- Icarus / x / β€œ19” / ghost
- Cecil / x / 20 / dragonewt
- Viti / x / 18 / neko
- Maau / x / 18 / Kirin
- Silver / x / 18 / half angel & demon
- Bryce / x / ??? / vampire
-

* these categories are based more on which group a character is more affiliated with then their actual species
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:48 pm

β„Œπ”¬π”²π”°π”’ ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«

Exterior: The haunted house is four stories high and looks worn down from the outside. It was created of a fine dark wood as well as dark grey bricks. It is an old Victorian with an intricate, skated roof and boasts great, arched windows in addition to the usual rectangular ones. There is a balcony on the third floor that connects all the rooms in the front and a separate that connects all the rooms on the back side of the house. The door in the front is about eight feet high and is crafted from dark oak, with twin candles anchored to the walls on either side. There are two golden door knockers fashioned into claws, although one appears to look more realistic than the other. Four cylindrical pillars stand at the four main corners of the mansion’s exterior, each rising up to the fourth floor and housing a crouched gargoyle that seems to be a mix between a bat, an eagle, and a large dog. These specific statues have been enchanted by the house’s creator to periodically glide in circles above the property, reporting back to a room in a secret, fifth floor tower in the very centre of the house’s roof. It is unknown what is in said tower even to the residents, as the climb up to it is dangerous and any flying supernaturals are watched keenly by the stone guardians. The house’s residents have known to refer to the gargoyles as Gaurdgoyles, and even though they aren’t technically alive, one can actually hold a conversation with them. (If you would like to interact with one, please let me know!)

Rooms: There is a grand entryway after you walk in through the main doors, with two staircases on either side rising to the second level in the form of a spiral. These spiral staircases extend all the way to the fourth floor. There is a long, deep crimson rug that leads into a large space, littered with multiple fireplaces and an assortment of strange, antique couches, lounges, and armchairs into a surprisingly well-organized living room. To the left there is a hallway that leads to a dining room with two long tables, each with around 33 chairs in total, and then into a kitchen and storeroom. Still on the first floor, there are winding halls that lead to rooms such as an overgrown two story greenhouse, a circular ballroom, a vast library (also two stories), and around three different studies. The second floor has a lot of residential β€œdorm” style rooms, each with a small drawing room of their own in addition to a desk, bed, and wardrobe. There is also a theatre, although it doesn’t appear as if the curtains had been raised anytime recently. Each floor above this one has a similar setup, however replacing the theatre is a music room and one that is locked tightly but is assumed to be a treasure room. On these floors there are plenty of lounges, bathrooms, and miscellaneous rooms (in case there are any you would like to go to that I haven’t mentioned). There is also a basement beneath the house, which includes storage rooms, a pathway leading off to far beyond the property, a cave-esc section, and a laboratory, empty of its experiments aside from a few glowing liquids in flasks. In the lab there are also a few enclosures, potentially having housed whatever kinds of experiments that had been done there. Many of these places are cloaked in dust, and most of the furniture is antique but not in a bad condition.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

β™¦οΈŽ
Discussion Thread
β™¦οΈŽ

Announcements:
Welcome everyone from the old thread as well as anyone new looking to join! :)
Feel free to post your character forms on the discussion if you are interested!

The rp is now open for posting!
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 am

Introduction

Today is the night of the full moon, the perfect conditions for an excursion to a building rumored to be a haunted house. The light illuminates a dappled path on the forest floor of dirt and what little remains of a cobblestone road. Even the shadow of an impressively-sized house in the distance is somewhat set aglow, what with the shine on the slated roof. Although foreboding, the trees seem to beckon adventurous visitors to the estate.

A well-worn bus stop resides on the sidewalk of the forest’s edge, acting as the designated meet up area according to the flyers and social media posts advertising the antics of a few students. It was mid evening now, and the sun is just about to set as the excursion is about to start.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:49 am

Nikolav // Werewolf // β™¦οΈŽ // location: woods outside the mansion // tags: open

Nikolav sighed as he watched the sun start to set from his third floor room in the mansion. The platinum blond swiveled his chair- one of the few possessions of his own that he had managed to bring into the house- to face the heavily marked up calendar on the wall by his desk. He frowned as his eyes bore a hole into today’s date. In bright red sharpie it read the text β€˜FULL MOON’.

β€œHere we go again...” The boy muttered with an eye roll as he leaned back and crossed his arms. He wanted nothing more than to go back to his book, although he knew we couldn’t focus on it even if he tried. Already he was starting to feel his senses sharpening. After another moment of sitting grumpily, Niko finally got up and started digging around in the trunk by his bed. He had tried multiple methods to keep himself in check as a werebeast; chains and any other kind of restraint were somehow ineffective, considering how he always woke up outside anyway, and there wasn’t a muzzle made large enough for the maw of a werewolf. Nyx had at one point offered one of the cages in the basement laboratory, although Nikolav still didn’t trust the other residents enough to take her up on it. Eventually he had settled with a simple collar with lots of bells on them, although this night would be their test run. If the other residents could hear the bells nearby then they would at least be aware of his presence when he was wandering around who knows where.

Niko snapped the collar around his neck, though it was easily large enough to simply slip over his head. He wasn’t quite aware of how much bigger he got as a werewolf and sincerely hoped that this one would fit once he transformed. Glancing down at his clothing to make sure he had changed into something he didn’t care too much about, he halfheartedly trudged down the stairs. The light-haired boy slumped down on the front step once he stepped out of the main doors, waving some insects out of the way as he awaited the moon’s entrance.

β€”β€”β€”
Audrey // Human // β™¦οΈŽ // location: the meeting point (edge of the forest) // tags: open

Audrey plopped down on the bus stop’s bench, absentmindedly glancing around for any of her peers. She knew she was a little bit early, but at this point she was the only one there and was wondering just how many people might show up. Hopefully there would at least be a few; as courageous as she was when it came to getting views on her videos, she was not stupid enough to check out a house in the forest that was both abandoned and likely had rotting floorboards that could land you a broken ankle. Well, she wasn’t stupid enough to go alone, at least.

With a sigh, the girl fished out her phone from her pocket and checked the battery. ’Good, 97%...’ she thought to herself with a smirk. Her other hand instinctually fell to the messenger bag over her shoulder, which held a backup battery as well as a flashlight and a few other technical trinkets that might help in her endeavors. She’d try to film as much as she could, then go back and watch it for any kind of questionable activity she could justify as being ghosts. Even if she didn’t get anything, people still enjoyed watching tours of old abandoned places, so it probably wouldn’t be a total loss.

Audrey suddenly spun around on her perch so she was now facing the entry path into the woods and snapped a picture of it, then held her phone out to view it from a distance. No sign of any ghosts so far, but maybe it’d make a good thumbnail. A lofty grin made it’s way onto the teenager’s face at the thought before she looked back at the street for signs of anyone else.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags

The blue eyed brown and light purple haired one hummed a bit. They rubbed the vitiligo of one arm, then shook their head. Their ears and tail moved, a bow on said brown tail. They touched the choker, then looked to their cats. The spotted tabby golden cat and the white one purred.

Viti smiled a moment, then shook their head and got up off the bed. Chester and Blanca meowed as they watched them go. Viti went out the bedroom door, wondering where Nikolav was. They wandered the halls, hoping he was okay. They then shook their head at their self a couple times.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags

The tan skinned and brown eyed beauty was wearing bottoms, a t shirt and a flannel. The flannel was tied around his waist. The sweet and gentle but wild and crazy sometimes one smiled. Since he was in the house, he was showing the brown antlers. They stuck out of his silver ended long reddish brown hair.

He had the deep blue pendant from his mom on, as well. He hummed to himself as he began to walk down the halls. He was happy here, and he had a great life so he liked it here.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: Audrey and anyone else

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. They were wearing a t shirt, overalls, and bottoms. They could see the sky and the forest as they approached the bus stop. They brushed through long white looking blonde hair. They then turned reddish brown eyes to the stop.

They saw a girl sitting there, raising a hand to wave it at her. The teenager said β€œHello,” to the other teenager. They then looked around once more, watching for others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:36 pm

kori (core-Δ’)||tags: audrey, leslie, and anyone else at the bus stop||location: the meeting place

kori held his hands behind his back nervously while he walked. he could almost see the place they were supposed to meet at. he rapidly searched his brain for an excuse as to why he wanted to do this. he’d never been one to get into stuff like this, and it was very out of character for him. was it that he was curious? or maybe that he wanted friends? or even just to feel the sensation of rule-breaking? he had no idea.. he couldn’t be bothered with these thoughts anymore though. after all, he’d probably never know. he peered around the corner, to see two teens. he thought rapidly, should he say hello? or.. he decided to stand there awkwardly, hoping they’d start the conversation.
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Bryce Heathcliffe - He/they - Vampire - Location: The House - Tags: Open

One thing Bryce never got used to after turning was the waking up. When vampires awoke, it was less like the gradual return to consciousness like mortals experienced. Each night he was reanimated, life returning to dead limbs and thoughts returning to a long dormant mind. Bryce's eyes snapped open and he instinctively shot upright, only to find himself hitting his head harshly on the lid of his coffin. He quietly cursed himself - secretly, Bryce hated the damn things and would take a regular bed over the wooden box any day - but he couldn't deny the aesthetic and reputation that the coffin brought, and when settling into a new place like this one, that was far more important than his own comfort.
With as much grace as one can, they pushed the heavy lid of their box open, and emerged into the new room he called his. He still was not used to this new home. For a start, the only supernatural beings he'd ever been around until now were other vampires - everyone else tended to have animosity towards his kind (usually on account of the blood-drinking and death that followed them). He was almost nervous to meet the other tenants. But his excitement far overshot his fears - he'd grown bored of the vampiric culture, and he was ready for the next chapter of his undeath.
He put himself together, choosing a suitably obnoxious and ostentatious outfit and doing his make up with ease before stepping out into the hallways of the mansion. He had yet to speak to any of the people staying here and wanted to make a lasting impression. He stalked off down the halls in search of entertainment.

Ellis Harlowe - they/them - human - Location - the bus stop - tags: everyone there

Oh Ellis knew what they were doing was dumb. They couldn't even really justify it in their head - just a few more weeks of keeping their head down and not making waves, then they could get out of town and never see any of these people ever again. But they couldn't just leave it alone. Even if they didn't neccessarily believe the place was haunted exactly, it was weird that all the adults were so hellbent on hiding it from people.
Hmph. The 'adults'. Ellis sometimes forgot they were counted among that number these days. But they'd sooner die than let the authority figures of this town quash thheir sense of adventure. They packed their bag with whatever they thought would be helpful for the outing - an EMF reader from their brief 'paranormal investigation' phase, a flashlight and spare batteries, and a copy of the 'Necronomicon', which was secretly just a fancy collection of HP Lovecraft stories, but it felt suitably spooky anyways. Setting their anxiety aside, Ellis got on their bike and set off in the direction of the meeting place. It wasn't a long ride, not really giving them time to dwell on what they were doing. As they began to approach the slowly gathering group, they weren't surprised but still slightly disheartened to see most of the group was a fair bit younger. Ah well. Looks like they'd be playing the parent friend in this breaking-and-entering operation. They pulled up on their bike, leaning it against the bus stop for the time being and greeting the seemingly shy group.
"Hey," they smiled. "I take it I'm in the right place, then?"
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Seraphina Lux-17-female-human- tags: the group
No no no...I'm going to be late! thought the blonde as she ran towards the woods, a bag over her shoulder and a bottle in water in hand (just to help her recover from her sprint, really). From the moment she had left her home she thought she was going to be late, and that the group would already have departed- yet as she reached the edge of the forest, she was thrilled to see what she could only assume to be the group was still there...mostly.

It would be a lie if she said she wasn't scared in the slightest- in fact, she was quite unnerved. Something didn't feel quite right about this, as if they were being warned heading to the so-called 'haunted' manor wasn't just a bad idea. It was a terrible one.
But who could pass up such an opportunity?! With minimal risk involved seeing that they were going as a group, it was a great chance to investigate and see just how true the rumors were! What could she say: It may not be her primary goal in life, but solving the occasional mystery was a great hobby on the side.

Therefore as she neared, she smiled politely at the individual she saw peering around a corner at the group, before she herself joined the rest of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Icarus Nightingale-19(?)- male-ghost- tags: none
It wasn't like he was capable of sleep.

His version of sleep was more like a state of simply zoning out until someone snapped him out of it- but for whatever aggravating reason, tonight he just couldn't seem to manage it. Typically he wouldn't mind all too much- in fact, most of the time he could care less, aside from slight irritability- but it was approaching the anniversery of his death. His un-birthday. It was the one day he could always remember and separate from the rest. Most days just blended together since he became a ghost, and he didn't care to think all too much on his human life.

But the fact of the matter was, just yesterday he had thought the anniversary was a couple of months away yet, but the calendar said otherwise. Nonetheless, he wanted nothing more than a peaceful night without any disturbances- aside from unavoidable ones. It was a full moon tonight, so the night likely wouldn't be silent considering Nikolav was a werewolf. Nonetheless, he supposed he could at least go about seeing what everyone was up to tonight before he returned to hiding himself away for the night- make sure he didn't need to go elsewhere. It wasn't ideal, however, as he hated leaving this place- he envied the living. Plus, if he left at night, there was always the worry he would encounter humans having a bonfire or camping out in the woods. Not a good thing for either party. The other residents here, at least most of them, were aware of his issues with fire- though it was more like PTSD, really.

After a few more moments of contemplation, the male left his room and headed for the main floor, dressed in a pair of ripped jeans and a simple black T-shirt with an angel-wing design on the back he'd put on the last time he'd been able to force himself into a physical form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cecil Neoma-20-male-Dragonewt- tags:none
Behind a door kept carefully locked at all times, the window to the room carefully hidden away with thick, opaque curtains, stood a dark-haired male with green eyes, two prominent horns atop his head.

At the present, he was sitting in a chair pulled to the center of the room, shirt rumpled and lying on his lap while with careful hands he began to unwind the bindings wrapped around his torso. He had thought that since the corsets had been irritating his wings that the bindings would prove to be a gentler means of concealing them. It was not, hence why with every layer unwound he winced, his breathing shaky. By the time the binding was completely removed from his being he'd steadied his breathing, but the pain was still prevelant.

They looked even worse tonight, his wings. What had started off as a slight soreness had progressed over the last few weeks, but he hadn't stretched them out in a couple of weeks or given them much of a break from being bound- afterall, unless he travelled far from here the only place he could truly stretch them, or at least stretch them out period, was here in his room. And even that was questionable, but he should have done that. Now look what he'd done- there was an identical spot on each wing from where the bindings had nearly been rubbing them raw- the scales on those spots discolored and incredibly sore.

But it wasn't like he could do much else- sweatshirts only concealed his wings so well. Someone would be bound to notice eventually. Perhaps, at least for tonight, he could go up to the roof and feel the cool air on his wings- between the binding wounds and the iron earring he wore, it could do them- and him- some good. No, that wouldn't work, tonight was a full moon- Nikolav, right? He was the werewolf. He'd be shifting soon. Could he remember what happens in his wolf state, or no? He personally wasn't sure, seeing as he knew very little of werewolves, but was it a chance he was willing to take? Nikolav didn't seem like the type to pry, or to tell any of the others if he saw.

Heck it. He needed the air.

And so he opened up his window and climbed out- taking longer than he had wanted thanks to trying to maneuver his wings out the small rectangle- and climbed up onto the roof of the manor.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me