please lock!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

R [07]

Postby senna_ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:25 am

──────── 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐙
      he/him;.26;.cancer;.demi;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: odette, leo
    Rhaegal could not quite seem to make up his mind in terms of what he thought about this whole new leadership position. Growing up, he had always been the type of boy to usually only jump in when he wanted something, and even at that, he didn’t often ask for help. That was one thing that always got to him – his prideful stubbornness, which somehow managed to drastically flip a situation to either the positive or negative path. It had always resulted in a boastful smirk or a grim sulk. There was never an in between. He didn’t like the idea of having people following him. Not now, anyway. Ten, twelve years ago, Rhaegal would have gladly swiped the attention from as many possible, because he knew he was a dirty show-off who appreciated the spotlight, but nowadays, it made him unsettled. After all, it had been he who promised his mother he would take care of her. And that ended horribly. While Rhaegal did not care for the others the way he did for his beloved mother, he still didn’t need all of that dependence on his back or in his hands. He didn’t need to fail. Not again.

It was for that reason that he was momentarily confused as to why he wasn’t too thrilled when the Virgo took his words and transferred them over to the Ariesian – Leo. I trust your judgement was yet another statement that convinced Rhaegal that he most certainly was not needed there. What was his purpose then, if those two were contented relying strictly on one another? The shield if something were to come hurdling their way? Much to his surprise, it was what the Ariesian said that poured enough water onto the growing fire in the pit of his stomach to set him back into a somewhat relaxed state. While the “boss” comment wasn’t anything to his joyous liking, it almost seemed to give him a strange sense of purpose. It seemed all three of them weren’t quite on the same page; while their overall goal was the same, the Virgo seemed contented leaving him in the dirt to run off with the Ariesian, Leo seemed fine letting Rhaegal take control, and Rhaegal just didn’t want to be there in general. It wasn’t necessarily a fond mix, but it was doable. They’d make it work. We have to now. Even though Rhaegal was a stranger to the both of them, and while their attitudes were most certainly not helping the uneasiness that was stirring within him, they were technically his responsibility now that they were leaving the safety of the inside of the crater. So I guess I am the shield.

Turning, he stopped to get a good look at the two he was now to call his temporary search partners. The Ariesian caught his eye more than the Virgo, though it was most definitely due to the difference in outfits. The Virgo wore something that Rhaegal was more familiar with. While it certainly was not Cancer attire, it was more modest, toned-down – painted the colour of French violet, with little things on it. While Rhae knew they were bugs or small animals of some sorts, they weren’t habitant to Cancer. Moths or something, was it? No, butterflies. He couldn’t help but wonder how long it would take before those melted off against the heat. But what really stood out to him was the blazing red fur coat the Ariesian had equipped onto his person. It was gigantic, with enough room to easily store another two people under there. Underneath, the guy was wearing a bling-covered fiery dress-like outfit. While it was loose, it still flowed out around his ankles. Rhaegal couldn’t help but stare at him like he had just grown another head before it sunk in. Ah, the Fire sign. No wonder the heat didn’t seem to be a bother. Was this heat considered toned-down in comparison to the Fire planets? Rhaegal couldn’t help but crinkle his nose slightly as he shifted back towards the crater’s wall. He could never understand how the sun didn’t bother some people. As a matter of fact, while he wasn’t going to die, he was feeling more and more uncomfortable by the second, as if the heat waves had increased a good six or seven degrees. Swiping the back of his hand across his forehead, Rhaegal stepped back from the wall once more and gave his pre-ripped sleeve a good tug, watching with a rather emotionless expression across his face as the fabric wafted into the sand. On Cancer, the fascination was not the clothing, but the accessories, so it was little surprise to himself when nothing flooded through him. It was just a piece of fabric, after all. It didn’t help much, but it did allow the covered wound on the back of his arm a bit more space; he hadn’t really realized it until now, but the material had been rubbing against the silky sleeve. This was a bit better.

Using his exposed arm, even though it stung a bit, he hopped up to grab the edge of the crater, then hoisted himself up with the other. Athleticism was a big part of Rhaegal; after the passing of his mother, he'd taken to working out quite frequently. Now, it seemed it was paying off. While he had received a sudden energy boost from the jump up, it quickly faded upon getting a better view of what was surrounding them. Unlike the Ariesian who had just joined him, Rhaegal's shoulders slumped in slight defeat. He felt stupid for getting his hopes up, but it seemed a tiny part of him was hoping to see something more than nothing in the distance.

He wasn’t going to give up hope that easily, though. Nothing came without putting a bit of work into it. He ran his hands through his hair again, an anxious habit of his, then turned towards the edge of the crater, crouching down and sticking out a hand for Blondie to grab. Blondie. Virgo. That was what he was going with until he got a proper name. Once she was up and alongside himself and the other, Rhaegal let go and stepped forward a few paces to avoid the slight possibility of toppling back into the deeper part of the sand. He didn’t wait an extra second, sending off in a long stride. Determination powered his walk, and his lips pressed together as he marched onward, only really remembering there were other people with him when the Ariesian skipped forward and spoke aloud. He wasn’t about to say “I know,” especially since when the man made a comment about how he wasn’t from planet Leo, Rhaegal realized the earlier “Leo” that left the Blond Girl’s mouth could have been on the subject of the planet and not the guy’s name. Maybe she was a Leo, not a Virgo. He hadn’t a clue with any of these people anymore. Huck was the only one he felt comfortable with, anyway. Still, he let his sea-green eyes settle against the dark brown ones of Leo. “Rhaegal,” he answered a moment later, unwilling to take his gaze off of their surroundings for too long, as if half-expecting something major to suddenly pop up out of the blue. “Planet Cancer. That explains the jacket, then. Fond of the heat or something?”

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:49 pm

~~Odette Jane Harlow~~[/size]
she/her, 24, Virgo, bisexual, location: crash crater, mentions: Rhae, tagging: Leo[/center]

As much as Odette wanted to check up on the man ahead of them, given his set jaw and his stony gaze as an indicator that something was going on, she didn't know him but made a safe assumption that if she spoke too much it would only make things worse so it was best not to pry. This place was dry and gave Odette hopelessness vibes which perfectly matched the groups atmosphere but of course she didn't want to mention it just yet. What if they found something worth their while? Odette didn't want to get her hopes up just yet but it felt good to have something to hold on to, even if it was false. Sher felt a slight tug on her arm which jolted her out of her headspace again. Her eyes drifted back up to Leo who was quite happily walking beside her, arm in arm. Something about the act was calming to her, so if he didn't plan on dropping her arm, she wouldn't either. "That's the first time I've heard that. It's so nice to hear reassurance from a fresh perspective. You're quite the fun gentlemen" Odette replied, thankful for the company.

"Well, your trust means as much as mine does" she added genuinely but lightheartedly, hiding her grimace towards the hill very well/ With a slight reluctance, she let go of Leo's arm and approached the incline. Her eyes drifted up to Rhaegal, worry striking her. He seemed to combat the hill just fine despite his injury. "Are you ok with going ahead of us? It's not that I don't trust you either, you seem very bright, but if something is waiting for us I don't want you to catch the fall. Just give me a yell if you want me to hurry up a bit" Odette offered, her voice just loud enough for the man to hear her. She concentrated on climbing for fear of tumbling back down nearly consumed her. She allowed herself to look up in time just to see the man - no Rhaegal - offer his hand to her. The gesture warmed something inside her for a moment. Maybe he was just doing the right thing. "Thank you" she was genuine; his arm was injured and yet he still helped. She met his gaze for a moment, secretly hoping her could hear her thoughts.

--Thomas James Bourn--
he/him, 23, Hunter, straight, location: main corporation, mentions: x, tagging: Meg

Thomas silently followed after meg and she led him to a supply cupboard. He had freed his arms to grab as many supplies as they could and had brought a spare backpack that he had kept in one of his desk drawers in case of an emergency. He carefully grabbed the needed supplies, packing then accessibly into his bag before shrugging on a suit. It was clear that Meg was eager to get going and he didn't want to increase her impatience. That wouldn't help anybody. He finished up at the supply cupboard and slightly jogged after Meg to catch up with her briskness. "Alright, I'm ready to go" he confirmed with her, fully suited and ready for whatever was waiting out there. He hoped it wasn't something hostile.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leo 007

Postby borahae. » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:39 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

aries ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tags: rhae, odette ✩ location: outside of crater

xxxIt wasn't until the Ariesian heard Odette's admittance at having been complimented this earnestly for the first time that his earth-shattering smile was put on halt, turning to face the female at his side with furrowed brows and a look that would befit someone who'd grown a second head, as honest and dramatic with his bewilderment as he was in every other aspect of his life "Huh? First time? Well, I'll be sure to say it more often, then. That just won't do." To a boy who'd grown up on a planet full of sincerity and an absoluteness regarding honesty and the faults of lying, it overwhelmed Leo to even imagine the circumstances that led to this Virgo being ostracized and made to believe she was anything other than charming, a simple truth that the dark haired male had observed in their brief interactions. To him, calling her stunning or beautiful was trivial; it didn't have the same sentimental weight, and felt more like he was pointing out her assests/strengths rather than forcibly offering compliments in hopes of gaining Odette's favor. Perhaps it was a cultural difference, but to see the blonde feeling enlivened by his words made him feel a sense of pity rather than feeling relieved, the fact that she didn't seem to be told of her appeal often putting a strange sense of responsibility on the bold Ariesian to make sure that she (and everyone else he was to meet from here on out) knew of her intrinsic value.

Letting out a chuckle as Odette called him fun, standing just a smidge taller as a wave of pride ran through him, Leo nodded as if to agree and had no trouble in once again voicing his thoughts, seeing no reason to hide behind implied actions or hidden meanings "Well, I'm glad you think so too! One things for sure; you'll never be bored around me. That's a promise." And, while she was sure to be unaware, a promise made by an Ariesian was lifelong, and something which was never made lightheartedly; They were a prideful planet, and to swear something on their word/otherwise was something that held a lot of value to the otherwise impulsive population.

Blissfully unaware of the silent or otherwise conversation between the two partners in crime he'd found himself with, Leo spent his momentary solitude taking a further look at their surroundings, his energy and enthusiasm relentless as he bounded ahead in hopes of catching a glimpse of something that could serve as a contrast against the otherwise reddish surface of the planet. Maintaining close to the group nevertheless, only going a couple of feet ahead in his sudden need for adventure, Leo wrapped an arm around his own waist once more in an attempt to pull his coat tighter to himself as a sudden breeze wracked through his bones; while this planet could be considered eerily similar to that of his own given the sandy flooring, something which Aries was largely made up of, it's evidence of greenery and it's lack of warmth certainly had Leo wishing it was even more similar.

As if reading his thoughts, the male he'd previously introduced himself to had once again spoke up, catching his attention and causing the two of them to momentarily lock eyes as Leo turned around to face him. Offering a name to match with the face, Rhaegal, the dark eyed male nodded in response and with little hesitance, Leo outwardly whined in response to Rhaegal's comment on the heat, grumbling under his breath "Ugh, I miss it already. This planet is like -10 degrees, and windy, and it only has one sun. What kind of planet has only one sun? What happens if it goes out, huh? It's just bizarre." Unaware that Aries was the sole planet between the two galaxy's to harbor so many suns, Leo waited for Rhaegal to lead the way and contentedly fell into step behind him as they began to traverse across the sandy earth, trying his best to make conversation along the way "So, how about you? How's Cancer? I've never been, but I met a couple of Cancer's before on Feller. They were super friendly, and super funny, too." While he was usually quite vocal in his opinions, Leo's unspoken So what's with you? was better off kept to himself.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mateo (04)

Postby nikbowie » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:08 pm

𝑴 𝑨 𝑻 𝑬 𝑶
░░░░░ hunter • he-him • gay • 23 years • tags: meg, thomas • mentions: xx • location: main corporation ░░░░░

Teo spent a moment mulling over Meg’s words, picturing various possible mascot-pets (cat, squirrel, rabbit, hedgehog, and Finnish Forest reindeer all crossing his mind). He opened his mouth to make a suggestion, but then closed it slowly, as he remembered the situation at hand. He made a mental note to sketch a corgi in their neon-yellow hazmat suits with heart sunglasses too for Meg whenever he had the time.

His arms slid into the sleeves of the suit and zipped up the front, but waited to pull up the hood, unsure of how quickly they would depart. Or where exactly they were even going. He approached the blinking computer screens, scanning the different graphs and charts until he settled upon a geographic map of the area. The center of whatever exactly this was, was encircled by an eerie looking red oval. It wasn’t too far from their base, but it wasn’t near much of anything else. Just a mysterious red section of land on an otherwise barren map. Barren—that really was the word to describe the land around them. Until today, Teo hadn’t really understood why exactly they were in the middle of what was essentially nowhere. It wasn’t that he didn’t like it; in fact, the warm sun was a welcome change of pace from frigid Finland. It was more so that he had never really been explained to why they were here. The entire invitation process had felt secretive and discreet. It had certainly been nerve-wracking, but not too much. He actually found it placed a smile on his face each morning, knowing he was involved with something important enough that it was secretive. And even if he in particular didn’t understand everything, he was surrounded by one of the most capable and intelligent groups of people he had ever met. It awed him on a daily level.

Currently, Meg and Thomas were bustling around him, showing off the very productive energy he appreciated vastly. He joined Thomas, who was also prepared to go, and nodded at Meg. “All righty, I’m good to go too.” He gave a shy thumbs up and fell into line with Meg. “What’s the plan? How are we getting out there?” He assumed by vehicle (walking three or four miles in hazmat suits in the desert seemed like a recipe for overheating). But there were quite a few types of cars at the corporation. Maybe they would travel by road in regular cars or the company golf carts and then go the rest of the way by foot—that would take longer, so if that ended up being the case, it would be safe to assume this situation was not as urgent as it seemed. More likely, he guessed they would take out the seldom used military style Land Rovers that were stored in a large garage. Those slightly scared Mateo; he felt totally out of place. There was no large military force in Finland, and there certainly weren't vehicles like that anywhere commonly. He felt tiny in proportion to them. "I hope not the army rovers." He squeaked and looked to his feet and hazy warped reflection on the shiny linoleum floor.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[⌖ ─ great snakes, are we moving already ?? // ]

Postby sammy, » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:21 am

─────────────────────────𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 '𝐑𝐎' 𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈──────
i. xxxgemini. xxxii. xxxtwenty-three. xxxiii. xxxtags: percy.xxx iv. xxxcrash crater.
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁; 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍-𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁.. ─────────────────────

xxxxx the baffled young man swore that it was a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, and ro thought that quite right, indeed. “no. i certainly hope it won’t happen again. i don’t think you get much of a choice in that matter, though,” he said, voice trailing a little by the end of the statement. they were either stuck there forever or they weren’t. those were the two branches of reality that they were operating within. entirely reliant on the timelines, now. he could only hope that pollux had thrown him into the correct one. he didn’t quite like the implications of being stuck. especially not on a planet where the horizon appeared so close.

xxxxxthe plight understood and the hands removed from his own, eurus’ arms fell to his sides as he listened to the anxious babble that the stranger appeared incredibly skilled at. “no, we’re a long way from home,” which wasn’t much of a difference to his normal state of being, but still daunting when it was a case of the unknown being thrust upon him rather than him thrusting himself upon the unknown. it felt unfair when it was the other way around. the control felt lost. without the knowledge that he had gotten himself there and that he could get himself back, ro felt uncharacteristically small. “it does stink, doesn’t it?” thankful, in part, for the agreement garnered. “it’s heavy, the kind of air that you can -” he swiped his hand through the air. “feel. feel it settle, feel it percolate. i fear i’m going to break out in a rash, and that -” that was terrifying, and that was daunting, but he wasn’t going to say either of those words in the name of keeping up carefree appearances in front of the stranger. “i mean, crash landing is one horror, but a breakout is another. i won’t be able to take it. i’ll simply keel over and perish before i allow my skin to sore.

xxxxxfinally, a name to the face. “aquarius,” he nodded slowly. “i visited a few sun cycles ago. the intent was to scale one of the mountains. i thought myself quite the adventurer. of course, i didn’t take into account the frightful wind you have over there. i nearly lost my nose.” he recalled it with a note of nostalgia. “i met a wonderful - no, sorry. i’m yammering on. please, feel free to tell me to shut my trap. no one else ever does.

xxxxxand at the blunder, he just watched. it was fascinating, watching the aquarian stumble over his own intentions and land right back where he had started. “too much of me is a very bad thing, percy. i can’t blame you,” his hand came to coarse his fingers through his hair - forgetting himself, and, in part, the gashes that lay on his palm. as the strands brushed the sore spots, he winced, but followed through with the action regardless. he would not be caught out by something as infinitesimal as a bit of pain. “addictive in high quantities, that’s me.” and with that, he waved out at some of the gathering clusters of astromenta’s not-so-finest. “pick someone. it’s in your hands. mine are… currently under repair.
x
x
x
x

─────────────────𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 '𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈' 𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐌────
i. xxxhunter. xxxii. xxxtwenty-five. xxxiii. xxxtags: rory, meg.xxx iv. xxxapartment | main corporation.
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗑. .───────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxx it was sweet, bambi thought. that exactly what had been intended to fool the man on the phone, who knew no better, had had the exact same effect on rory. she supposed it meant that she had performed correctly. “oh, love,” she hummed softly, shaking her head as she disconnected the call, watched as the scrambling to fix the presumed issue commenced. a weigh-in of possibilities made themselves clear - allow her to dig the hole even deeper, or boast.

xxxxx she knew what she was doing, at the end of the day. tell a hack to ignore what was happening and word would get out. they’d trample each other to death to get their soundbites. tell them the wrong thing, though - put it down to ditziness or a cloudy mind, send them, say, one hundred miles away - and there was no problem. there came in her reasoning. from sedona, she had directed the man to arizona, and with him, his fleet of cameras that would, ultimately, catch nothing more than a suspiciously-shaped bird flying overhead.

xxxxx bambi wandered over to rory as she closed off the call, leaning forward against the desk to offer a glimmering smile. “very good job on that,” she said. “you fixed my problem. my running mouth. it’s such a bad habit, don’t you think? sending journalists two hours away, on a wild li’l goose chase. i’m astounded at my own - what did you call it, genius? i’d agree. it’s great, right?” though her teeth gleamed in the light of the room, her eyes remained dull, calculating. “it’s called a double-cross. a ‘bluff’, if you want. a lie, a falsehood, a fallacy, a fairy tale, a farce. it’s okay.” she pushed herself forward, arm reaching to tap rory patronisingly upon the shoulder. “you’ll figure it out, one day.

xxxxx a wink, a raise of a single shoulder, and a quick turn when meg called her name. “roger that,” bambi drawled, removing herself from the situation before it blew up. as much as she enjoyed an opportunity to gloat, there were things to be getting on with, and that, unfortunately, took precedent over a little ego boost. as they began to dispatch, the first group being deployed upon the scene, she took note of a few of her surroundings. it wasn’t doubtful that they were going to find something out there. they would stumble upon a scene that, likely, was going to be surprising. so taking inventory felt the best way to start.

xxxxx a plant in the corner that looked like it had seen better days, leaning lethargically toward the false light of the room, seeking sunlight where there was none. it caught her eye, for some reason. the flash of green that made no true difference to their surroundings, just became a part of the blur in the chaos. she liked the little details. the things that fell away from view after the first few days in the place.

xxxxx green was a colour she had not seen enough of. she liked it. even in the mess, it looked good there. she was glad it existed.

xxxxx seemed a silly thing for her focus to fall on, and when she noted that she had, in essence, zoned out, a mental chiding occurred. they were in crisis and she was looking at a collection of leaves as though they would hold an answer more valid than the evidence that waited just out of those doors. there was no more time to waste.

xxxxx bambi made her way to the collection of gear, the helmets, the suits, and, after tying her hair tight to the back of her skull, began the process of dressing appropriately. a moment of doubt - no risk assessment could be carried out on something that was immaterial, unknown. it felt daunting in the best way, the kind that got her skin to pull just tight enough that she could feel her pulse like a drumbeat, a neverending rhythm that launched her forward, a war cry. this was no war. this was cleanup. it felt close enough. the panic made it similar enough.

xxxxx the helmet was heavy on a thin neck, but it went on regardless. the pressure felt pleasant.

sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M [06]

Postby senna_ » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:42 pm

──────── 𝐌𝐄𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍
      she/her;.21;.zodiac hunter;.bisexual;.located: outside main corporation;.mentions: tags;.tagging: thomas, mateo
    While Meg waited for the two young men to slip into their outfits, she tucked her small flip-open notepad in one of the large zip-up pockets of her own suit, then removed the thick gloves from her hands, dropping them near the front entrance. Opening a good-sized plastic bag, she rolled in the vials and pipettes Thomas had collected a few minutes ago into it, then set it aside. Turning, she departed from the back of the main room once again, heading in a near-jog to the floating shelves on the wall. Practically kicking the stepping stool either, she hopped up on it and slid two mason jars off with the tip of her index finger, impressing herself as she managed to safely catch both of them against her chest. Bingo. Swivelling once again, an “oof” leaving her lips as her heel slipped from the stool’s flat surface and dropped her far more quickly to the ground than she was expecting, she unscrewed the two lids and headed back to the front entrance. By then, not only had her heart rate returned to normal speed from the small drop, but Thomas was waiting, and Teo looked as if he was ready to make his way over.

“Take this,” she told Thomas, shoving the two jars in his hands before reaching over to grab hold of the bagged testing supplies once more. “Thank ya.” She then snatched up the thick gloves once more, tucking them under her arm before leaning forward to latch onto Teo’s hand. “Come, come! This is so exciting!” She squeezed his hand once, then let go and burst open the doors, heading to the stairs with no hesitation. She ran down them so quickly that she had to grip the railing, fearful that she’d miss a step and take a tumble to the ground. Thankfully, the blonde managed to get to the lower level on two feet. She glanced back over her shoulder to make sure the other two were following.

Meg was able to catch the slight worry that flashed in Mateo’s eyes as he brought up transportation. “The rovers’ll probably be our best option,” she returned, pressing her teeth together and squinting her eyes in an “I’m so sorry,” sympathetic feel-bad sort of way. In all fairness, anyone who liked driving those things was insane. In Sweden, the Swedish Armed Forces had many utility vehicles like what the U.C.I stored, and while Meg remembered being in awe as a child as they trudged past, it was a far different feeling when inside the vehicle. She knew Mateo had similar thoughts to it. “Maybe not the whole way, though?” she added in a half-heartedly enthusiastic tone, a lame attempt of trying to lighten the situation. “I’m not sure we should be driving it off the roads; their tracks might attract more people.” Despite saying this, Meg didn’t yet move. Instead, her bright green eyes flickered between the two of them, awaiting either further suggestions or other comments.

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [07]

Postby senna_ » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:46 pm

──────── 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
      he/him;.24;.scorpio;.pansexual;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: lili, huck
    As freaked out as Kaz felt by this whole situation, there was no denying the relieving glee that had fallen upon him, seemingly growing second by second the longer he gazed at Lili. Yes, she most certainly seemed a bit out of sorts, or at least looked it, but he was glad nonetheless. A friendly face, a familiar face, in a normal setting or not, was always a handy thing to have nearby. In fact, it seemed to keep Kaz’s cool; he wasn’t one to lose his temper easily (did he even have one, really?), and while he did shockingly well in pressure-filled situations (maybe a little too well), seeing Lili was just the cherry on top; the thing he didn’t know he needed until he set eyes on it, on her. Even though he wasn’t too keen on the situation, her cheeriness brightened it – the type of bright he appreciated, unlike the deadly sun, in which he was near-convinced he’d pass out from its’ blaring heatwaves any second now.

“If I die,” he continued in a semi-breathy tone, lazily gestured towards the sun with his free hand, “I do not want funeral on awful planet. I will not live out my afterlife with sun. Disgusting.” He cringed at that, a shiver shaking his whole body in dramatic disgust, and he crinkled his nose before ruffling out the cape-like fabric that danced around his legs. Wearing black in such heat was not doing him justice, that was for sure.

Kaz didn’t realize Huck was approaching until the last second, when he finally noticed Lili’s eyes had very quickly flitted over his shoulder. Turning, arms swinging with the rotating motion, Kaz let his own gaze fall onto the Taurus boy. Brows furrowing, eyes widening, as if torn between figuring out if what he was watching was the most horrifying or embarrassing thing around, he stood silently until Huck visually showed he had the intentions of joining the two. That was fine, there wasn’t anything private between Kaz and his friend. “Such grace,” he drawled, swiping a hand across his forehead as if in utter awe. “You remind me of hippotam.” The hippotam, strikingly similar to the hippopotamus on Earth. They were plump little things, but Kaz was referring to their clumsy movements, rather than their physique. As cute as they were, they tripped over their stubby legs practically every other step taken. He’d always enjoyed watching them fall, how their circular bodies would tumble to the ground, bounce off of it, and float back onto their feet. Huck’s drag-like walk entertainingly reminded him of the youngsters that would drag their snouts along the ground until their mothers realized they were tired. The thought of it brought a smile to his face, distant, amused. Then he snapped back into it. “Very beautiful. Have you missed me, Fighter? I know, my charm is hard to shake.”

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R [08]

Postby senna_ » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:46 pm

──────── 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐙
      he/him;.26;.cancer;.demi;.located: outside crash crater (upper level);.mentions: tags;.tagging: odette, leo
    While Rhaegal had managed to tune out the chirpy chatter shared between the two loquacious jabberjays, he did catch the dull green eye of the Virgo (or was it the Leo?) for a fleeting moment. Offering her little more than a twitch of the lips, enough to show that he both her heard thanks and was returning it with a silent “it was no big deal,” he held her gaze for another second, letting it linger as if trying to read her, or maybe make her squirm, then turned back towards the dusty hills of camel-brown silt in the distance. Leo was already skipping in the distance; Dorthy on the yellow brick road, only, there was no known destination in mind. Rhaegal’s own eyes continued to stare down at his boots, watching as waves of sand washed over the material. Although the sun wasn’t necessarily rare on Planet Cancer, its’ light was certainly a lot more dimmed down than the sun on this particular planet. Maybe it was bright because of the light colour of the ground they were currently travelling on. Whatever the case may be, Rhae didn’t find it the most pleasant. Cancerians rarely had dark eyes because they didn’t need to constantly push through endless amounts of sunlight. If Leo’s enthusiasm regarding the sun wasn’t enough to support that he was from a fire planet, then his dark, dark brown eyes did. There was nothing for Rhaegal to shield his eyes. Squinting was going to have to do.

It wasn’t exactly shock that crossed over Rhaegal’s features at Leo’s comment, but more or less bewilderment, or simply a look that silently asked “are you crazy?” To Rhaegal, it most definitely did not feel like a negative-based temperature, but he had to remind himself that the temperatures fluctuated depending on the planet. And really, Rhaegal was fairly positive Cancer was the warmest water planet there was. To him, this heat was scorching, but it made sense when attempting to look at it from Leo’s perspective. “Not too sure you’ll have to worry about that last part,” he commented in a low tone, glancing upward for barely even a millisecond. Did suns regularly go out in Aries? Rhaegal hated how curious he was regarding the planet. Maybe that was because something about Leo told him it was going to be a game of chess to figure him out, or maybe it was because this fascination he always seemed to get over the smallest things really took away from his Tough Guy act. He couldn’t let himself get distracted. Things had gone far too downhill the last few times he’d let his mind wander. He didn’t need more destruction. So, even with a lingering, surely thoughtful gaze, Rhaegal pressed his lips together to refrain from asking questions. Leo seemed more than capable to carry the interview-like conversation.

He did find himself wincing slightly as Leo pushed about his home planet. So much pain, so much loss, from such a small place. And even though Rhaegal tried to reflect back on the good times he had growing up, his mind stubbornly loitered on the topic of his mother. Stupid. “It’s fine,” he returned a moment later, crinkling his nose slightly as he realized those words had come out sharper than intended. He took a second to recollect his breath before attempting to speak once more. “Yeah. We’re the nurturers or whatnot. Super fun people.” A small smirk played at his lips at the memories regarding his and Huck’s little fights, or the banters shared between himself and a few of his neighbours on Cancer. “People-pleasers, they all are. Cancers like having a good reputation and will go above and beyond to get that. Do all the good stuff. Save some lives, and all that. Been there, tried that. Didn’t work. Dropped the friendly act,” he added in a slightly more direct tone, catching the drawn-out glance Leo was eyeing him with. Although Rhaegal didn’t hear the direct words of what had been muttered under Leo’s breath just a few minutes prior, he wasn’t stupid. He knew very well who the Ariesian was referring to. Himself. Nonetheless, he wasn’t going to be bitter about it. So what? It likely wasn’t anything Rhaegal couldn’t take. “What about Aries?” he finally found himself returning, forcing his tone to remain low so it wouldn’t hint at the genuine curiosity that was still nagging at his insides. “Are they all like you?”

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

percy 004

Postby borahae. » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:50 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 ! ! ───────────

aquarius ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ homosexual ✩ tag: ro ✩ location: crash site

xxxWhile he still retained his characteristically calm appearance, a smile carved onto his features as if drawn in expertly by an etch-a-sketch (a smile which could easily be erased with a shake/start), Percy couldn't help but to feel a heavy mix of fear and unrest settle in his stomach at the words Ro muttered regarding home; while he had been able to deduct as much during his momentary fit of disassociation, it didn't help to hear it confessed aloud, the unspoken word 'stranded' weighing heavy on the already worked up male's heart. As much as he struggled to adjust to life on Aquarius, the issue of belonging was purely the fault of the people inhabiting the planet, not the planet itself. Aquarius, despite it's hardships, was still his home.

Knowing now that he would be unable to return, he couldn't help but to mourn the time he wasted despising the mountainous and volatile place he'd called home; While he'd never truly hated Aquarius, able to find the positive even in the most destructive of wind storms, Percy couldn't help but to blame the planet for his misfortunes growing up. However, thinking on it now, the blonde could see that the planet was less of a prison growing up and more of a refuge from the hostility in his life.

Thankfully, Percy didn't have too long to dwell on his melancholic heart, distracted instead by Ro's agreeance to his comment on the air the planet was offering to their internal systems. Turning to the Gemini with a wavering smile and a chuckle, the awkward Aquarian gave a swift nod before adding in to the other's words "Y-yeah, it is heavy. Crawls under your skin, a bit, and just kind of dwells there..." Trailing off, offering a clear of his throat in an attempt to wave the very sudden and unexpected stuttering, Percy again smiled and with a lighter heart continued "Though, for your sake, I do hope it clears some; for my sake too, I suppose. I can't loose my companion to a rash."
      A cringeworthy attempt at jesting, Percy again cleared his throat and internally berated himself for his social gracelessness when it came to Ro; while he'd never been all that swift in making conversation, it seemed that the crash had absolutely destroyed what little civil and social skills he had, making him absolutely destroy any attempts at salvaging the first impression he'd left on the other.

Again pulling him from the depths of his mind, Ro's mention of past travel on Aquarius had Percy almost immediately shedding his past worries and pressures, momentarily forgetting his role of maintaining a certain image for sake of his excitement; In his attempts to avoid returning home, the male had spent a fair share of his time among the snow and mountain ranges of planet Aquarius, content among the harsh environment of his planet in comparison to the tension his household offered. He had always been a bit of a nature enthusiast, and while he was certainly no athlete, there was a certain peace that scaling a mountain had always provided the otherwise restless Aquarian. So, hearing the other speak of something he felt so deeply towards, Percy couldn't help but to spill his childlike elation "Oh! You've been?" Then, with a start, the male continued on his momentary trip down memory lane "The wind may be extreme, but you get used to it after a short while; you've no other choice. Oh, but the mountains! They are stunning, aren't they? Dangerous, sure, but there's something so beautiful about looking down from such heights and seeing the reflections off the snow."

Living in the moment for only a second longer before allowing his mind to catch up with his rambling, deciding it best to probably contain his future excitement for sake of keeping friends in a situation as dire as this, Percy offered a nervous sort of chuckle and gave his neck a rub before continuing "A-ah, but, I suppose I should apologize on behalf of Aquarius. For your nose." Then, as if mimicking his thoughts, the Gemini muttered an apology for ranting on about his trip and Percy couldn't help but to shake his head, immediately wishing to dispel those thoughts from Ro "No! I mean...no. There's no need. It makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed your time. I wish I could have seen Gemini, as you've seen Aquarius; I can only imagine all the adventures you've been on. You'll have to tell me more sometime... If you wanted to, of course!"

Trying his best to keep himself in order, his emotions bouncing all over the charts, Percy watched as Ro gestured around them and momentarily let his smile slip in favor of furrowed brows and utter confusion; while he was usually quite conscious and thoughtful before speaking, the blonde could only blame the crash for his sudden impulsiveness, exploring his confusion aloud "Hmm? What do you mean? Oh...Oh! Oh, no, I didn't mean to say I wished to be with someone else. Honest! You really are a pleasure to meet, despite my horrid attempts at showing you that. And you aren't too much! In fact, I quite like your energy, and I think you're quite fun, too, Ro. Besides, I wouldn't just abandon you like that! Never!"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:51 pm

~~Odette Jane Harlow~~

she/her, 24, Virgo, bisexual, location: crash crater, mentions: , tagging: Leo, Rhae

The Virgo met the Cancer's steadily, trying herself to read what could possibly be going through his mind. His face shifted slightly, as if silently asking her to do something. She continued to look before finally turning away just in time for Leo to come clambering up the hill. She reached down, grabbing a hold of his arm to help steady him.

This new planet was very daunting for Odette, giving the lac of coverage or a proper environment. It almost make her homesick just thinking about the trees throughout the forest back home. She cleared her throat, lifting a hand to her eye as if she was rubbing just out of it. She needed to get ride of that tear. She stood atop the hill between the two men, her eyes glittering slightly with the first signs of fear. 'Was that something in the distance?' Odette thought lifting a hand above her eyes to shield her gaze from the steadily burning sun. 'Don't be silly' she silently cursed herself but once again her attention was brought back to Leo who stared at her like she was a monster emerging from the ground bellow them. "Well, where I'm from there's almost always something to pick at" she explained, her tone showing little to no tone. To her, the living situation was all she had ever known. "Leo... is there anything you can't do?" she asked him in amazement.

--Thomas James Bourn--
he/him, 23, Hunter, straight, location: main corporation, mentions: x, tagging: Meg, Mateo

Thomas looked up from making one tiny fixture to his clothing just as they were joined with another's company. 'That's right, Mateo was coming with us' he recalled while shooting the male a polite smile. Nothing was worse then creating more tension in an environment that definitely did not need it. He made sure to keep up with Meg's fast, although admirable pace. She seemed really intrigued about whatever was happening out there. He had to admit, he was too. It felt good to get a different change of pace after sitting at a desk for so long.

Thomas took the two items from Meg. He followed along, listening in to make sure that he didn't miss anything important about their mission. What were they expecting, exactly? It must be something exciting, given the mention of a rover. He rarely went in them. "Alright, is everyone set?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me