The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Primals - Nekro

Postby Offline_now » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:56 pm

Nekro looked at Gaia.
She was still concerned, but raised her hand and waved it. She very quietly spoke. "Nekro.." She replied.

I cant do anything else bc im in a rush, ill do more tomorrow ;w;
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (FULL)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:40 pm

Raiden | Lightning | Tagged: Everyone?

It was fairly odd, just coming into existence. But, as this odd axolotl creature had said, they were all powerful beings... with different powers. Although he wasn't sure how - though he guessed it was knowledge already implanted into his brain - he just knew that he was the one The Axolotl had called 'Raiden'. And that meant lightning powers. But... how would one possibly help create new worlds with lightning? It sounded quite destructive, and he was not sure he wanted to be that sort of force.

Looking down at his arms, Raiden noted the lightning patterns that ran down them, and then also his outfit - a pristine white, short sleeved button up, with a silver tie and waistcoat and black formal trousers. It didn't quite say 'lightning' to him, but he did like the formal look. Looking towards the Axolotl, Raiden spoke, "... What are the ground rules? Or guidelines?" he figured that there had to be something like that. Hopefully. It just sounded right.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:37 pm

The Axolotl blinked. "Rules? Uh..." She thought for a moment. "Okay. Your rules are simple. Don't kill each other. Don't destroy each other's creations. And above all, do NOT go into Dimension DT-752." She said. When Gaia used her Life magic, The Axolotl stared at her. "Oh. You can do that with plants, I guess? Also, you have healing magic and resurrection powers. I mean, Earth magic controls dirt, metal and nature, and Light can also do the healing/resurrection stuff, but you can create animals and people and stuff. Which other elements can't do." She said. Zephyria flew up for a long time, then dove back down, landing right next to the Axolotl. "I can fly!" She screeched. "I like this one. She's weird." The Axolotl chuckled, patting Zephyria on the head.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:46 am

Crystal - female - Power of Ice
tags: open

She silently listened and watched the others, she didn't really know what to say. She was still confused even as the Axolotl talked more about why they were here and so on, but still, she didn't really understand it. Why do they need to do suck a thing? why them? she thought herself with a sight.

Xavier - male - Power of Light
tags: Axolotl, open

He watched the other and the large Axolotl, which told her name to be Lottie, or Lattie, or whatever he didn't really care. Any of this didn't really interest him at all, he just wanted to go to sleep somewhere or whatever. He half-listened to what the Axolotl said, biting his lips in annoyed "still you didn't say why are we HERE? creating a new world or what? If that so I am not interested" he said calmly looking elsewhere "creating people? Animals? you're kidding right?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:04 am

gaia | life | tags; everyone
<< prev.
    gaia was a bit confused, but so far the axolotl’s explanation made sense. she was life; she made things come to life. creating an animal was instantly on her bucket list. the rules were good as well, nice and simple, but what was dimension dt-752? she was pretty sure she didn’t want to find out.
    nekro, darkness, next to her also spoke, and gaia turned to her with a soft smile. “this is all super weird, right?” gaia whispered, also in a quiet voice. in a louder voice gaia glanced at the axolotl and said, “where are we, by the way?” the space around could only be describe with one word; void. it was eerie, and gaia didn’t like it.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:27 am

"OH. That. This is the Nightmare Realm. Don't let the name fool you, it's a nice place. Sort of. Most of the time." The Axolotl said. The void around them was absolutely strange. Stars swirled, Gravity was nonexistent, and the rules of physics seemed to have no meaning. "Anyway, you guys are here to create stuff! Like, planets and stuff, I guess? You're basically deities. Go nuts. Have fun with your magic!" The Axolotl said. Zephyria cheered. She zoomed off towards a random patch of stars, and let loose a bunch of air. The air drifted around, and slowly began to form into a planet. A gas giant, sort of. "Ooh! I wanna call this planet... Um... Calliope! Yeah, that's a good name!" She said. She floats back towards the others. "This is fun!" She said.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:44 am

Deterha | death | Tags: Uh, everyone?

Everything happened too quickly for Deterha, she was confused but didn't say anything. She looked at her arms, seeing nothing but pale white skeleton arms. Deterha just stood there, looking at her arms with a gloomy expression on her face. Something told her these arms were deadly, that anything would die by just a touch of her cold dead arms. Was this her purpose? To kill who- whatever reached the end of their life? It hurt Deterha's heart to have this task, but everything has to die eventually. She looked around at all the other spirits, at the Axolotl, at the galaxy that just got destroyed. Where was she even? This place seemed strange. A strange feeling suddenly occurred. Was it sadness? No. Anger? No... Was it a longing? Did she long for a place? Deterha watched the other spirits, staying as quiet as a mouse. She didn't know what to do, she just stood there cluelessly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:58 am

"Okay everyone! Your first task is simple: design a world you would like to live in, and then create it! That will be your home base, sort of." The Axolotl said. "Ooh! Mine is gonna be full of air sprites and stuff!" Zephyria squealed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go check on Dimension DT-752." The Axolotl said. She floated towards a patch of stars and disappeared.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 am

Raiden | Lightning | Tagged: Everyone?

He nodded in acknowledgement. That made sense. He had been half-hoping for a more stricter set of rules, and he wasn't too concerned about that forbidden dimension - he had no interest in such a place anyway. Raiden took a few moments to think about what his sort of planet would be like. How should he create it? The hyperactive girl - Zephyria, he thinks her name is - seemed to be a bit too full of energy for him, so he figured he should create his planet - his 'home base' - away from her's. Raiden started planning, wanting to consider every detail before he even began to create his world. Perhaps something high tech that could run on the clean electricity he had control over? Something sleek, elegant and pristine...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:48 am

gaia | life | tags; everyone
<< prev.
    great, now the axolotl was gone. and she wanted them to make.. what? a home base? gaia wasn’t really onboard with this plan, but decided it wouldn’t hurt to see if she could make a planet.
    gaia wanted something green and colorful.. but mostly green. something teeming with life and happiness. something with lots of different animal species —oh, she would love designing animals!— and plant life. she’d also include a home for herself, somewhere on the planet. maybe a small cottage? gaia decided to try and create an animal species right now, and held her hand out and again, willed her idea to come to life. in the end, she got a serpent thing with scales like leaves and the wings of a damselfly. it looked scared, but that was probably just the stress of being popped into being. she liked it quite a bit, and decided that this would be a species on her planet. how many did she even want to make?
    that was when gaia realized she would have to make the actual planet, and felt an overwhelming sense of dread. she’d just been able to do small things —make a vine bloom, create a animal— but how was she able to create a whole planet?
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me