The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Primals (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:35 am

The Axolotl stared at Deterha. "Woah. Oh my me. That is a nice looking ship. Good job." She said proudly. Meanwhile, Zephyria was zipping around the windy planet she'd named Calliope. "Haha! Yay! I'm gonna add some wind spirits, and some wind birds, and other stuff!" She said gleefully. The entire planet was literally a giant, spherical tornado full of windy creatures.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:26 am

Deterha | Death | Tags: Everyone

Deterha felt a little more confident by the Axolotl's words, making her smile. Whilst in her ship, Deterha started creating control panels and such, giving the ship a core that was powered on souls. She created collectors where her helpers could drop off souls that transported to Deterha so she could absorb them easily and quickly. Meanwhile, she continued creating minions to gather souls faster. The ship had enough power to move now, making a low buzzing noise as the glowing wings started to shine brightly. Something was still missing though. Aha! It was windows! Deterha quickly materialized some windows into the sides of the control room. She looked outside at the other spirits, feeling a little lonely watching some of them interact. However it didn't really concern her, she had to work, at least that what she thought. Deterha made more little tweaks to her ship, making cameras to check if she didn't crash into things, making rooms where she could rest, a pair of black gloves so she wouldn't accidentally kill anything with her arms. Deterha was happy with what she had, but the feeling of loneliness kept nagging her even though she tried to brush it off.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:44 am

Juliet hesitated, unsure of what she wanted to do. Then she settled on making a planet entirely out of Love magic. The planet was a bright magenta, the glowing color emanating from every surface. The humanoids she created were also pink, and appeared to be on fire. Actually, everything was a shade of pink or red. She smiled. "I'm going to name this planet Erosia." She decided. That's when she spotted Deterha's death ship. "Ooh. Pretty." She said. She leaped from her planet over to the death ship. She found Deterha and padded beside her. "Hi. I'm Juliet." She said.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:52 am

Crystal - female - Power of Ice
tags: open

She started to make her planet, It was going to be light blue, with different colored and sized crystals. She made a large crystal castle middle of it and green shining grass around it. some red and purple crystals here and there, which looked like flower gardens, but made of crystals. She looked at her planet for a moment, it was not ready it needed still something but she didn't know what yet. Maybe some rivers, some water but then how an ice user like her could create some water. she needed to ask the one who she knew to have water powers, but was that allowed to do? she didn't know. Instead, she started to think about the name of her planet, she has heard the word Avalance somewhere, but it could be too long "Avala" she said in her voice as she desired the name of her planet.

Xavier - male - Power of Light
tags: open

He tried to think about his planet he didn't know, he didn't like his powers of light. He needed something else too, like darkness and other elements too, now his planet was only a large light ball, too bright for even his likings. Though he did have a name to his planet, Lumine it sounded calm, a little bit neutral just like his boring planet of light.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:56 am

Deterha | Death | Tags: Everyone, Juliet

Deterha flinched when the creature she didn't know the name of suddenly appeared beside her. She stared at the bright creature, tilting her head. "O-oh... Hi there. I'm Deterha." She smiled, putting her arms behind her back to keep them away from Juliet. "Aren't you the one who created that planet there? The magenta one? It looks pretty." Deterha said in a sweet voice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:16 pm

gaia | life | tags; geb
<< prev.
    “oh, no thank you. I was just wondering how you made that, and what you just said definitely helped me understand.” gaia’s voice was still quiet, though much calmer than geb’s. she glanced at him before adding, “thank you, though! hopefully I’ll be able to create something bigger than this..” gaia held up her small vine-ball, which was considerably smaller than what geb had made. “..now.”
    gaia glanced around for a minute, noticing most people had already created their planets, or vessels, in someone’s case. that was a very impressive boat. she should get started on something, or she would be behind everyone else. gaia had the general idea of what she wanted, and now she thought she could execute it.
    gaia had almost forgotten her conversation with earth, who she realized she didn’t know the name of. “I’m gaia by the way. what’s your name?” she smiled softly, in an effort to be friendly. though she was wringing her wrists with her hands in a nervous fashion. gaia was just as anxious about this conversation as geb, though it barely showed.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Juliet smiled. "I'm Juliet. And, yes, I did create that magenta planet. It's called Erosia. What's the name of this pretty ship?" She asked.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:07 am

Geb - Earth - Vaguely Space

His eyes drifted to the ball of vines and thought of ways to maybe, perhaps, make her planet hollow perhaps. Then that reminded him to continue to finish his basic rough scratch, himself tossing the smaller ball of dirt towards the much larger one. “Geb, Earth,” he simply said softly, his wrist waving at his side to continue the build of his solid planet. “It’s nice to meet you Gaia. If you need any assistance in the future, I’ll be glad to help in whatever way I can,” although the words were kind, he seemed to say that in a way to form a friendship of sometime; to show that he wasn’t a mean guy. Just, felt like he kept to himself.
He raised his hand, and from the direct center, he stared. Slowly, a solid green stone seemed to grow out of him, until the size of a quarter. If not slightly larger. It was quite clear, smooth, and his eyes drifted over to her. “Here. I... I’ll make more of these so,” he shrugged a bit, the scales that were once on his face fading, to smooth skin. He was mostly mainly thinking about the stones. Gems? Crystal? It was the first he’s ever made and now, with all the colors in the universe surrounding him, he could make combinations of these.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:28 am

Deterha | Death | Tags: Everyone, Juliet

Deterha looked at the planet once more, then back at Juliet. She hadn't come up with a name yet, what could she possible call this ship? "Hm, I don't know. I haven't thought of naming it." Deterha answered.
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:36 am

TAGGING: Deterha
Juliet thought for a moment. "What about... Navis Mortus?" She said. That seemed like a good name for the ship.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me