The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Primals (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:32 am

First, there was nothing.
And then, there was the Axolotl.
Five trillion years ago, the oldest demon in the Multiverse, the Axolotl, created the Multiverse, every dimension, every world, and every kind of magic.
This includes the Primals.
The Primals are elemental spirits, the Axolotl and eleven others, who each control a different type of Soul Magic.
Soul Magic is the most powerful of the three types of magic, Body, Mind, and Soul. However, only the Axolotl controls all three types of magic, the other Primals only control Soul Magic elements.
The eleven demonic spirits are the second oldest creations of the Axolotl, right after the Multiverse, and have unimaginable power. Discover what it was like so long ago, when the Multiverse was still forming.
Unleash your power and create your destiny.

RULES
1. Follow all CS rules. This means no swearing, excessive gore, NSFW content, or anything else against CS rules.
2. Role play doesn't start until all slots are filled, and I'll create an OOC thread for you to talk out of character on.
3. Put the word Axolotl in your signup sheet so I know you read the rules.
4. Have fun!

ELEMENTS
Earth: Geb (Perri)
Air: Zephyria (Me)
Fire: Noah (LilBlueBerry)
Water: Aluca (Ashie!)
Lightning: Raiden (Consulting_Angel)
Ice: Crystal (Queen of flames)
Light: Xavier (Queen of flames)
Darkness: Nekro (Nekro_Gaming)
Life: Gaia (beebun)
Death: Deterha (MACHINEGIRL)
Love: Juliet (me)
Chaos: The Axolotl (me)
SIGNUPS
Name:
Element:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

MY CHARACTER SHEET
Name: The Axolotl (Goes by Axie or Lottie)
Element: Chaos
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Chaotic. She is literally the embodiment of Chaotic Good.
Appearance: A giant black Axolotl, her true primal form.
Other: She is overpowered, but in a good way. Her weakness is literally herself. Her powers are a little chaotic, and she can control them about 50% of the time.

LINK TO THE OOC THREAD
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4591234
Last edited by EldritchWhispers on Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 am, edited 15 times in total.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:30 pm

Anyone want to join?
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Cmon. Anyone wanna join? You know you want to. Don't be shy.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:14 am

Anyone's? Hello?
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sage Kat. » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:04 am

Name: Aluca
Element: water
Orientation: straight
Personality: lovesick, rude, stubborn.
Appearance: a man with curlyish blond hair and a red shirt.
Other: he may also be a water monstermmm look up Luca sea monster
Also he has two dads
"We are all different, but there's something.."
[Sage] || [She/her] || [Furry]
I like art of all kinds!
I have an amazing dog named Cinnamon!
I love Warrior cats!!
I need more friends

"...Kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
Sage Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:18 am

@Ashie!

And this is why we're besties. I can always count on you to join my RPs when no one else will.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 10 spots left!

Postby MCHNGRL » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:54 am

Name: Deterha (Dettie, dot)
Element: Death
Orientation: Lesbian (But she thinks she's pan)
Personality: A very sweet and gentle woman with a pure heart. Can be a little naïve and blunt, terrible at keeping secrets
Appearance: Pale white skin and short dark red hair that shines blue in the light, right eye is red and left is blue. A very masculine body and face and has skeleton arms. Dresses mostly in black
Other: Her arms can kill anything they touch, the rest of her body is safe. She wears a bear skull on her face and a black fur cloak.
Last edited by MCHNGRL on Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 9 spots left!

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Name: Juliet
Element: Love
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: She's sweet and super generous, but very clingy, and a bit manipulative.
Appearance: A magenta tiger with pink stripes and heart markings on her paws.
Other: She's kinda like a cupid. Her claws make people fall in love, so if she scratches two different people (or just touches them with her claws), they'll fall in love with eachother.

Also, axolotl!
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 7 spots left!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:46 am

Cmon guys! And girls. And people in general. And existing beings.
7 Primals are left!
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 7 spots left!

Postby Perri » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 am

Name: Geb
Element: Earth
Orientation: Asexual
Personality: He remains quiet most of the time, but does seem to want to help others; compassionate. Otherwise, when he make's a choice, he usually ends up sticking with it no matter what.
Appearance: Although his body is of a deep tanned man wearing a satin kilt, with jewel stones decorated across the belt area. Despite this, he has green patches of vegetation along his body, mostly his legs. He also wears a gold broad collar that has a goose embordered on it. Occasionally, when stressed out, his head will turn into one of a black snake, then proceed to grow grey feathers on his shoulders, arms, and back. Also in light, his body occasionally sparkles like faint glitter ? He doesn't know why.
Other: Although he could manipulate earth and such, he mostly like jewels the most. So sometimes, he would personally go and make caves and caverns decorated with all kinds of stones from diamonds to tigers eye. But he has a pretty big job to do when it comes to basically designing planets for the others to work off of, so he's often busy.
Attachments
21E2C81D-E9DA-4A4D-90D1-9148C07C2EE1.jpeg
21E2C81D-E9DA-4A4D-90D1-9148C07C2EE1.jpeg (473.87 KiB) Viewed 272 times
Last edited by Perri on Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me