monstrous paradise - wip dnp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

which idea

first
60%
second
30%
third
10%

Total votes : 10

monstrous paradise - wip dnp

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:28 pm

so basically, this is a wip rp that'll feature either of the following;

a group of monster hunters have grown in popularity during the past few months,
      ridding their own town/village (undecided time period) and surrounding ones from
      the supernatural. alas, a few supernaturals decide to come together to get rid of
      the hunters, once and for all, in hopes of saving their kind

similar to the first, except an ongoing war has led to hunters taking out various
      supernatural creatures, leaving the supernaturals forced to work together to
      survive, planning to rid of the hunters

limited to a single species (ex, vampires), located in a small town/village, these
      creatures have constantly preyed on its inhabitants. a group of hunters were
      formed to rid of them, and such has become a main part of their culture. since
      the supernatural surrendered however, the hunters still show no mercy toward
      them, anyone who is discovered to contain such blood is disposed off asap.
      at last, they've had enough of it.

this would most likely be a slice of life type of rp with the first two ideas, with
      a bit of spice thrown in, while the third would be more plot oriented.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me