The Wolves Among Us | Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Wolves Among Us | Open

Postby Nyverria » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:46 pm

xxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.Discussion Thread. ☣ .Rules. ☣ .Places. ☣ .Silentcrown. ☣ .Gaurdians. ☣ .Civilians. ☣ .Customs.
xxxxxxxxImage
---------------------------------__--- ---__-----------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"If you can't face the wolves,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon't go into the forest."

The werewolves have been hidden among the human society for centuries until one werewolf fell in love with a human.
    This human betrayed him when he showed his wolf form and therefore the human called special forces and captured him.
    Years and years of studies on the werewolf until they finally killed him with a silver bullet to the heart.
    Now the government have trained special forces to terminate the werewolf packs.
    Recently the government has requested the special force to capture werewolf alphas since they have killed many of their soldiers unlike the ordinary werewolf.
    Legends say that a true alpha is bigger and stronger than it's fellow pack members and the government wishes to study these alphas to be able to defeat them and other alphas around the world.
    These humans have started a war on the werewolves, will they remain undetected or will they be terminated?
Last edited by Nyverria on Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Nyverria » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:17 pm

ImagexxxxImage
──────────────────────────────────────────

All of Tess's rules apply

Keep genders even

➣ You may have as many characters as you please but keep things even. Only 1 high rank per user.

➣ If you haven’t posted within 2 days, I will PM you and give you another 3 days to reply. If you don’t reply within that time, I will remove your characters and the roleplay will go on without you. Dead line ends at 11:59pm central time.

➣ At least a paragraph for each character. I get writers block but try to give someone enough to reply to.

➣ Fade to black when necessary

➣ Please keep sides even so no one is alone on the other side

➣ Reservations last two days. PM me if you need more time. Dead line ends at 11:59pm central time.

➣ Be sure to read everything so you know what's going on. If you are a high rank you must be active. If you are gone for more than three days your character will be removed. PM me if you have an personal emergency then I will give you at least a week or so.

➣ Please post forms and OOC in the [url=Link Here]Discussion Thread[/url]
    Nyverria

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Time & Current Events

Postby Nyverria » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:41 pm

To be Posted