the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:47 am

eil rookes
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
male twenty east king slanid empire location: by levaris tagged:

It was abit warm..way to warm. Yes, summertime was approaching but still, it shouldn't be this hot. This kind of heat wasn't good for his grandparents, Neil needed to make sure his grandparents were ok. After packing his bags, the young man would walk into the living room to check on his grandparents." Grandma, grandpa are you two ready to go now?" his grandparents sat on a love chair, turning their heads towards the front door. Neil was kinda confused and rubbed the back of his head." Umm...are you two ok? what's outside?" suddenly, Neil could hear some talking..it was kinda faint..sounded like whispering? the boy would slowly walk to door, hesitating before putting his hand on the nob. Once Neil opened the door, he was engulfed in a bright and finally woken up

Sweat ran down his face as he jolted up from his sleep, his heart was beating against his chest some."...What in the world was that dream..why was i asleep." he closed his eyes tight and ran his fingers through his hair. Oh right..he was on a train with his grandparents, they were trying to seek safety form the war." Oh yeah..i almost forgot." he sighed."Grandma, grand-" wait a second, he wasn't on a train, he was outside...in a canyon? After finally realizing it, Neil would leap on his feet, looking around with a panicked look on his face. Calm..he needed to be calm, he was still probably dreaming right? "This must be another part of the dream."Neil lifted his arm and sighed again."Can't believe i'm about to do this.." he pitched his arm, but nothing happened. He pitched it again and again, but nothing happened. So he really was in a canyon? but how? did the train take a wrong turn?"GRANDMA?! GRANDPA?!" the boy's voice echoed

"Ok Neil, chill out, deep breaths..relax." he closed his eyes for abit, placing his hands together to calm his nerves. He had so many questions, but he knew none of them would be answered unless he found someone. That was it, he have to find someone and get some answers. Just as he was about walk off, a vulture near him would look Neil in the eyes and Neil would look back. After a moment of staring at each other, The vulture would fly off leaving feathers behind." If i stand around here any longer, i'll be food for that thing."

Kaine
male • unknown • white wolf• none • location: • tagged:
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruzumi ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:02 am

Ruzumi!!
      xxxfemale three hundred five years old noble slanid kingdom location: outside levaris tagged: neil & noemi

Escaping the city came as a relief to Ruzumi. No matter how much she tried to enjoy her time in the capital, the more she came to hate it, especially with the war still waging on. Everyone was constantly on edge and there were plenty of shady people roaming around. That disgusted her most. The thought of such caused a growl to slip from her throat and her tails to sway back and forth impatiently. Even if she did distance herself from the area, she'd have to go back eventually. It was the one place with reliable information and she was always in need of such. It was the only way she was going to avenge herself, if she ever could do such. It was possible the one that had wronged her was long gone by now given the years that had passed. Not everyone was blessed with a lifespan like her own. Maybe one day she would give up her search, even so, she could never return home. The others of her kind would only shame her because of her missing tail. She couldn't face that, not yet.

Huffing softly, the kitsune made her way along the canyon that led away from the city until a strange scent caught her nose. Stopping in her tracks, Ruzumi's ears perked up immediately and her eyes grew wide. New scents were extremely rare for her to come by given how much of the world she had been blessed to explore and how many different species she had come across in her life. Admittedly, it excited her. Letting her tails happily sway back and forth in anticipation, she stuck her nose up higher in order to catch the direction which the scent was coming from. Just as quickly as she picked up the first, it was met with a second. "Two?" she murmured, wondering what such a thing could mean. There was only one way she would find out. Usually she wouldn't let her curiosity get the best of her, but in this moment she couldn't help it.

Moving forward, she moved along quickly. It was then that the sound of a voice echoed off the canyon walls and caused her ears to twitch. It was one of masculine nature, that much was certain, but Ruzumi could not see the owner of said voice nearby. She would need to continue on. And she did just that. Trotting along, it was only a moment longer before she cast her gaze upon Neil. Quickly hiding behind a nearby boulder, the kitsune allowed herself to peer out from behind it to observe the boy. It was fortunate she was blessed with such great eyesight at a time like this. Studying him silently, Ruzumi couldn't figure out exactly what he was. He didn't appear to be anything she had ever set eyes on before. Sure, he reminded her the elfen race, but he lacked the same pointed ears they had. Maybe she would find answers if she found the owner of the second scent.

Luckily for her, said target wasn't too far away. If anything it was a miracle that the two of them hadn't run into each other. Nevertheless, the kitsune focused on her personal mission; observing these newcomers. Hiding herself amongst the little brush there was, she settled her gaze upon Noemi. Much like the boy, she appeared elfen in nature too, but yet again she lacked the ears as well. What could this mean?

For a moment, she found herself troubled, but it was then that the realization hit her. Ruzumi's eyes couldn't help but widen. "Two beings I'm unsure of and they both appear lost," she mumbled to herself. "Could they be the humans from that old prophecy?" It was a stretch, but it had always rumored to have been true. If that was the case then did that mean the war was coming to an end soon? She was getting too far ahead of herself now. Still, the possibility couldn't be ignored. As much as she hated it, she needed to get answers. She simply needed to get their attention, and preferably both of them at the same time.

Her mind was made up. Moving from her place, she crept towards a middle ground between the two humans. What was she even going to do to get their attention? Ruzumi hadn't thought that far ahead. Sighing, she had to come up with something quickly. Without a second thought, the fox let out a piercing cry, "SOMEONE HELP ME!"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:02 pm

Noemi di Fuchina||23||Female||Queen of the South||Slanid Kingdom: near Levaris||Tagged: Niel, Ruzumi
    Two cries for help, one after the other. A man, then a woman. Noemi's hand went to the pistol in her bag, then she remembered that her bag was on the train. Unfortunate. Bending down at the river's edge she picked up a largish rock, feeling its weight in her hand. She was never a fighter, but it would have to do for now. Slowly, Cautiously, she made her way through the scrub brush towards the source of the sound. She wasn't exactly a woodsman either, so she was probably making way more noise than was wise, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

Eventually the source of the second voice came into view. A woman, a beautiful one, she assumed, wearing a short red dress in the eastern style. She would have been unremarkable, were it not for the pair of large, fluffy tails trailing behind her, and the large, fox-like ears protruding from the top of her head. "A fox-woman," Noemi observed, keeping her rock at the ready, "My mother used to tell me stories about you."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:36 am

[Carter Jr.]
[male <> 21 years <> human <> king of the west <> dosan <> tags: none, open]
[<>]
He watched the lake for a short while, he was hungry so catching some fish to eat sound like a great plan to him, but then again he no weapons to catch any fish, or skills either. Of course, he did know how to do fire, so after catching fish he could cook it as there was no way he could eat raw fish, even a thought makes him want to puke. He looked at the somehow try forest, which made him wonder was making a fire really a good choice, in his world, doing fire in the dry season was forbidden because of the forest fire danger. He didn't know was there the same rules about making fire, so he didn't want to try it, for now, so eating a fish was out of his plans too, still, he could not eat it raw.

A sigh escaped him once more as his stomach was growling louder, it made him annoyed and hit his stomach a few times, almost like telling it to be quiet. He once again looked elsewhere after hearing some splashing, but it was nothing weird near the water there could be other animals, trying to hunt fish or even who knows maybe even flying fishes jumping at the lake.

He landed his hand on the nearby tree when he recognized that he was in the forest and there could be lots of fruit trees, berries, or even mushrooms, though he didn't know anything about mushrooms except the poisonous spotted red hat-mushroom. Turning to leave the lake he decided to go deeper into the woods looking for some fruit trees or berries, so far nothing was being spotted in his eyes, but he was known to be stubborn to give up.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:40 pm

REYZANA FALLWALKER
    ───────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ race. drow (vampire) | faction. dosan] [ tagged. klia, carter | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the forest - dosan ]

─────Reyzana hadn’t been paying much attention to her surroundings, lounging across a sturdy branch and content to let herself meld easily into the shadows as her instincts saw fit. The tree’s canopy shielded her from the worst of the sun’s harsh rays, rustling softly in the cool breeze that helped the vampire hiding within the leaves drift off into a light sleep. It was a strange choice for her day’s rest but, as she was caught out in the open when the sun began to rise, it was also the more appealing choice than 'walk all the way back to Borzon blistering in the sunlight.'

─────She was happy to stay in her position for the rest of the afternoon, listening to the lake’s steady movement below her. But a sudden, intrusive presence in her shelter made her orange eyes snap open, rapidly scanning the tree for the intruder. When her gaze landed on the goblin hanging off the tree, plucking stones out of the water, she barely stopped herself from scoffing. Reyz pulled herself up, the trunk of the tree supporting her back, and watched. She kept her cloak of shadows up, not looking for a confrontation. But as the goblin climbed back up into the tree, coming to rest on a branch not that far away, a confrontation was looking to become far more likely.

─────She didn’t notice the figure walking away from the lake at first, her focus taken by the little green creature, but when she did she was so shocked that she had missed their presence that she slipped out of her shadow cloak. Her appearance now obviously apparent by anyone with eyes, the goblin would have no issue spotting her. Assuming of course, it wasn’t too absorbed with it’s rocks. Reyz lifted an eyebrow as she looked over the goblin a bit more closely. She didn’t know much about the tribe-dwelling race, but what she did know about them told her that this was a female, and an adult.

─────Reyz let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, letting a sly grin spread across her face. “You know, when some of those dry up they won’t be so pretty to look at.” With that, she slid out of the tree and flipped her hood over her head. She went deeper into the woods, in the direction the other figure went, letting herself blend effortlessly into the shadows again. She walked until she saw him ahead of her, and ducked behind the trees surrounding him. She picked up on the sound of his stomach growling, an amused smile playing at the corners of her lips. She reached into her pack, pulling out a single green apple. With a flick of her wrist, Reyz tossed the apple in front of her, letting it roll until it hit his feet.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy | klia 2 |

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:32 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ►►►xxxxxxKliazkah "Klia" Thralt
x══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxxxxxxGoblin Pansexual 15 Dosan Scout @ Carter, Reyzana
═════════════════════════════
    xxxKlia felt a gentle prickle down her spine as the focus of the... presumed dwelf turning towards her, but as she was already moving into the tree's branches again it didn't seem worth worrying about now. With her eyes turned back on him, she could see that she hadn't been spotted from there, and therefore hadn't blown her own cover at all.
    xxxShe watched closely, focused intently, too much so to notice the nearby vampire.
    xxxIt meant that she could notice the moment when he had an epiphany of some unknown sort. She didn't know it of course, but that was mostly because if he was looking for food, the lake seemed like a great place to be, because raw fish was fantastic... and shiny.
    xxxThe prickle on the back of her neck grew far stronger, and that meant that she couldn't ignore it through preoccupation.
    xxxShe whipped around, already wide eyes growing more so, to look up at whatever was causing it.
    xxxShe was looking at a tall drow woman with similarly orange (pretty orange) eyes in heavy armour. Heavy shiny armour. Klia's hand lifted up very slightly, fighting her urge to stay still, to touch the shiny armour (and maybe try stealing it? - no, that was stupid, it was better to wait until the armour was doffed at least). But it was only her hand that moved, everything else locking into place.
    xxxIt wasn't in Klia's nature to spot the more subtle detail of the raised eyebrow when there were plural shiny things in her vision to look at instead.
    xxxKlia's eyes flitted back and forth, trying to work out if the drow was friendly (and whether touching the armour would mean just yelling or something more like starting a fight), and not wanting to reveal them to the dwelf unless she had to to get away from an unfriendly drow.
    xxxKlia relaxed a little as she could tell the drow's lungs had started moving. She didn't seem likely to turn violent suddenly, and that had to be a good sign. It was more a link between "goblin + big race" than "drow" that was causing the worry in Klia's mind.
    xxxSurprised at the comment being made, her eyes fell down to the shiny rocks in her hand. She took a second to respond, taken off guard. "They're pretty now, and that's what counts. And I can make them shiny later again anyway with more water." Her conclusion was very confident, and she clearly wasn't trying to hide that confidence in her conclusion at all. She knew full well she was likely to chuck the rocks away when the shininess was gone, but they were pretty now, and she'd enjoy the prettiness in the moment it lasted for.
    xxxAs the drow moved off - far more gracefully than Klia could manage - her eyes followed for several moments, before she snapped back to attention, shoved the shiny rocks into her bag, and scurried after, through the trees and along the branches.
    xxxBeing so much smaller, Klia wasn't going to end up being faster, obviously, but she managed to maintain a fairly even pace behind, keeping up, at least.
    xxxKlia slowed as she saw the drow stopping, and joined alongside her, in the same tree, just a few branches up, hidden among leaves.
    xxxThe drow lady, in her pretty shinies, rolled out some food towards the dwelf. She would have been able to hear the stomach grumble clearly herself if she had been a little further forwards at the time it occurred. As it was, she heard something in front of her, but it was hard to tell exactly what it was. She assumed that the drow had heard things more accurately due to proximity.
    xxxKlia didn't really feel a need to bring much food with her, only a few pieces for emergencies, due to goblin omnivory and not really needing specific foods that couldn't be found elsewhere easily. This was not a time to pull out the few specific food supplies that she normally carried; now was a time for foraging, if they were going for being helpful.
    xxxOr maybe it was the shiny being given? Time to look for pretty edible things.
    xxxKlia pushed herself up into a squat on the branch she was on, looking around more thoroughly - There.
    xxxShe moved along that branch and into the next tree, climbing up a little, and snapping off a flower she enjoyed snacking on.
    xxxKlia wasn't very good at throwing, but the shape of the branch probably did enough work for her. The small number of branches that she threw all landed in different places, due to her dodgy aim with something of such irregular weighting, unintentionally making their origin at least a bit harder to determine.
    xxxShe moved back to her previous perch, looking back at the drow again.
    xxx"Do you know what they are?" Her head twitched slightly in the direction of the figure as she started whispering. Her eyes followed the movement through properly. "I've not seen anything like them before. I think they're a dwelf. You know, dwarven ear shape, elven lack of hair everywhere, and they're massive too. I figure you might know because all you elf types live to be super old so maybe you've seen one before?" Her tone calling the drow "super old" (even if indirectly) wasn't rude at all, but more... reverent? The sort of tone used by a child in awe that people can live past the age of ten.
x══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OoC: might make more characters? I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on trains tomorrow and writing up character forms on my phone sounds like a decent thing to do
x═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:13 am

eil rookes
male twenty east king slanid empire location: by levaris tagged:Ruzumi, Noemi

He continued to make his way through the canyon and started to realized how hot it started to get. The young man would wipe his forehead as he pushed forward. "Something to drink would be nice." he muttered under his breath. Although waking up in a canyon was really strange, Neil had his mind set on something new..trying to survive. He had many questions, but none of his questions would be answered if he was dead. First thing first, find some water, then find some food..but finding food in a place like this? most likely impossible. Maybe there are some fish in the water source..god he really did hope so. Neil didn't want to attempt to eat any land animals. Thankfully, being a street rat taught him some survival tricks."Ah,being stuck in a canyon is no fun. Well, no fun if you don't know where you are."

Standing beside Neil suddenly was a small raccoon? looking creature with a straw hat and some Japanese-type clothing on. Seeing the creature made Neil jump..in fact, he nearly jumped out his skin." W-what..what the hell?!" Neil had to take a deep breath and calm down before he freaked out. First waking up in a canyon, then a talking.. raccoon..thing."..You talked..animals don't talk unless it's some kind of movie or book." he held his head and inhaled a deep breath." I knew i shouldn't have drunk that monster drink." Neil was just..well, confused. He tried not to let this situation get to him, but he was failing pretty darn hard. Now for this creature..was it going to attack him? give him rabies..unfortunately he really didn't have any health insurance

"Ah, of course. Most humans don't believe in other worlds and creatures like myself. I am what you call a beastman, but what and who i am isn't important. What is important is that you made it safe and sound, my young lord..now, which are you." the creature would squint his eyes and walked around him."I see, the outcast. I sense a dark presence inside of you , but a kind darkness if used correctly. The outcast king, the one who welcome those like him." he smiled brightly."Stay true to yourself young one and don't let the darkness consume you, instead, you consume it." there was a container of water on his hip and handed it to Neil." The others must be here as well. I believe that you all will save this land, but...beware of the dangers that lurk in shadows. The sliver fang.."he pointed his bamboo stick ahead." A river cuts through this canyon. fish lay rest there."

Neil had the slightest idea what this thing was talking about. Darkness, outcast, sliver whatever he said..sounded something a book he read at school. The boy would glance ahead, chugging the water down." I have no idea what you're talking about. Who are you and where am i? and..what's this nonsense you're talking about?" when Neil turned around, the creature was gone..nothing but a green leaf was left, being blown away in wind. "You'll find out soon..young one.". Well, he was useful..at least he was kind enough to give him water,but it was gone in a flash. Instead of wondering what that thing was, Neil just continued on his way towards the river. Before he could get there, he heard a cry for help. Neil would follow the shout and noticed..a girl with ears and many tails. He was about to ask his self could this day get any weirder, but of course, it would" Hey..umm..are you ok? or.." he apporached slowly and kinda kept his distance. He also noticed another person here. Was she human or something else?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me