๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ - o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ - o/a

Postby the.smitty » Sat May 15, 2021 6:00 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
The old fae king was heartless and calculating, he despised humans, and the mere thought of fae and human relationships - such an act of love was considered a weakness, a deathwish in the fae realm if he ever heard. Rumour of King Vaedens' untimely death trickled across the domain like liquid gold, his oldest heir swiftly assimilating into power as ruler of the Fae Courts. Suspecting foul play from a Fae Lord or Lady within the Kings' council, the new king dabbled in a game of misdirection and blamed the humans whilst he works on finding the killer in secret. To find the culprit, he invited the humans into the fae kingdom under the guise of a treaty. The air is laced with tension as some fae still despise humans whilst others are more open to the idea.

Will the new king find the killer? Will a treaty be negotiated? Maybe new hearts might stir ....
Last edited by the.smitty on Sun May 16, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ - history

Postby the.smitty » Sat May 15, 2021 6:01 pm

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

The Fae are ethereal beings that live in The Shadow Territory and The Golden Realm. They previously ruled over all the lands until a war broke out between humans and Fae kind. Upon the passing of the old king, ( charries name ), the new king invited the humans into his court as his guests to negotiate a treaty after 500 years of war; for the time being, they are under his protection. But not all Fae are friendly; some would desire nothing more than to see the humans demise.

Whilst the humans are on edge, they are ready for anything.

Fae have different forms and appearances; some have two forms. The first, a human form, to the untrained eye, they could pass as 100% human. Their second form is their fae form, varying from Fae to Fae. Standard features range from minor to full-bodied transformations, i.e. horns; claws; wings etc. All Fae exhibit superior strength, speed and decelerated aging. They can live up to 800 years old given the right circumstances. It is rumoured that some possess rare abilities, a highly regarded talent within the Fae world; humans are notorious for capturing and using Fae blessed with these abilities to their advantage. The old king had the rare ability to be highly persuasive - if he spoke, the fae would feel a deep, burning desire to comply, Perhaps it was the reason why someone killed him?

Seers โ€ข enables the Fae to predict the future through small visions, sometimes involuntarily triggered, visions last than a minute.

Healers โ€ข possess the ability to heal themselves and others; however, overexerting themselves can lead to them taking on the wounds of the person they are trying to heal.

Dymenti โ€ข the ability to infiltrate anothers' mind. They can read and speak to another being via one-way telepathy. People can train to shield their mind against Dymentiโ€™s - most do. It was rumoured that King Vaeden was a powerful Dymenti and his children inherited his gift.

Love... I mean, they have hearts, right?
The old king outlawed Fae and human relations; now that the cruel king has passed, the new king has allowed it pending the treaty with humans proves rewarding.

Weaknesses - the Fae are vulnerable to the same injuries as humans; they are not immortal - iron and white oak ash particularly weakens and burns them.
Last edited by the.smitty on Sat May 22, 2021 10:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜ 

Postby the.smitty » Sat May 15, 2021 11:31 pm

ใ€๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜  ใ€‘ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

these folk are against the treaty, for either
    their own reasons or a mutual dislike of the
    humans - it varies.

text text text text text text text text text

forms go here

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

captain of the gaurds // rhysand
    โ€ข the youngest son of the old king, his older brother is the new king. he has his own reasons for not wanting to agree to the treaty, he has no interest in ruling and killed the king to protect a friend, unbeknownst to his brother.

the personal gaurd // Yseult Ilira
      โ€ข hand-selected bodyguard of the new king, they are intimately familiar with the royals and have proven to be a deadly asset.

the healer // vera almstedt
    โ€ข hunted for their power, they have no intention of helping the humans.

๐˜๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

the general // Ser Theophania Alder
    โ€ข lead war advisor to the queen, they have successfully led a plethora of battles against the fae.

the bounty hunter // mirabel chenery
    โ€ข they hunt particular fae kind upon request and are paid handsomely for it. The hunter has a fierce reputation amongst fae kind, they have frequently run into the captain of the guards.

the dark-hearted // saiph of lys
    โ€ข had their heartbroken by the fae kind due to the old kings' ways. Their lover broke it off with them after they gave them everything. Their broken heart has stained their perception.
Last edited by the.smitty on Thu May 27, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜ 

Postby the.smitty » Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 pm

ใ€๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜  ใ€‘ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

these guys are for the treaty, it's a new era
    and we have a murderer to catch. the king
    has only told his brother and the seer of his
    investigation into his old man's death.

everyone is wondering, what kind of king
    will he be?

the queen of the humans has fought on the
    battlefield and will not be taken for a fool.

forms go here

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

the fae king/queen // open
    โ€ข having taken reign, he wishes to end the war between humans and fae kind, how? by inviting the humans to the palace for negotiations with his inner council. ___ is a dymenti and plans to use his power to help find out who killed his father.

the seer // amaryllis
      โ€ข is for the unity between human and fae kind. they know who killed the old king just not why... they haven't told the king yet...

the halfling // elorin stonevale
    โ€ข their status as a halfling is a secret, it's a miracle they have survived this long under the old kings' reign yet alone made it into the inner council. they've seen what both sides have to gain, what they've lost...

๐˜๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

the queen // esme lillth ambrose
    โ€ข has lead the human rebellion against fae kind, she/he is leading the negotiations and is prepared for the tricks the fae may use. one can never be too careful.

the queen's advisor // beckett

the spy // halle love county
    โ€ข they have been tasked with finding out what the fae are up to whilst the negotiation occurs, they are to remain discrete.
Last edited by the.smitty on Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ - relations

Postby the.smitty » Sat May 29, 2021 8:43 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณใ€‘
    the king & captain are siblings
    ___ & ____ are ex's
    ____ likes ____
    ____ hates ____

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผณใ€‘
    โ€ข the healer was the last one to
    see the king alive

โ€ข it was a member of the inner
    fae court, the king knew his
    killer

โ€ข the killer used an iron dagger
    to kill the king

โ€ข the killer used white oak ash
    to weaken the king

โ€ข burnt letters were found torn
    apart in his fireplace
    โ€ข what's your albi?

โ€ข The King, Rhysand, Amaryllis
    know the king was murdered

โ€ข The King blames the humans
    while he figures out which fae
    killed their king. He has told x,
    x, x.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผ† ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
discussion thread

โœฆ reservations last 48 hours
    โœฆ please follow all of cs' rules
    โœฆ please have characters aged 20 +,
    fae may look young I.e 22 but be up to 500 years old
    โœฆ try to post a decent paragraph
    โœฆ be diverse and inclusive c:
    โœฆ it's a mystery who-done-it rp, the more drama the better
    โœฆ feel free to dm me or post in the discussion thread for any q's

โ€ข set in the era of swords, bows and newly discovered gunpowder
    โ€ข gun powder was created by humans
    โ€ข the new fae king blamed his fathers' death on the humans but knows it was of fae kind.
    โ€ข the fae think the humans did it, the humans think the fae did it. Either way, no one knows who the killer is.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผณใ€‘
    โ€ข

Last bumped by the.smitty on Sat May 29, 2021 8:43 am.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me