Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment. "I wonder when school is actually going to start. Anyway, I picked art as my elective, because I'm good at most art forms. Sculpting and this one other thing...not so much. I still love art though," he then finished by saying.

He glanced to Finn, when Finn said maybe he could join him for art. "I mean, I don't mind, but I'm not the teacher, so...You have to talk to the teacher or whoever," he said. He then directed a smile at the taller male a moment, then looked around again.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She nodded to the male teacher, and seemed to think. "Cool, I guess we can keep talking until then."

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "After school today, or whenever your free. Maybe the weekend would be better...What do you think?" he asked.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Of course I remember you."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra woke later confused. "W-Where am I?" Sierra asks looking around. "My head hurts" Sierra says with a groan.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen nods and takes Vixen to the Nurse. The Nurse looks her over and begins cleaning and bandaging Sierra's head.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasai
“Sure! I am free after school today”

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Do you know what time it is? I want to make sure I am not late, Viviana signs. Viviana sighs knowing that they have to go to class soon but she didn’t want to move.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment. "I wonder when school is actually going to start. Anyway, I picked art as my elective, because I'm good at most art forms. Sculpting and this one other thing...not so much. I still love art though," he then finished by saying.

He glanced to Finn, when Finn said maybe he could join him for art. "I mean, I don't mind, but I'm not the teacher, so...You have to talk to the teacher or whoever," he said. He then directed a smile at the taller male a moment, then looked around again.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She nodded to the male teacher, and seemed to think. "Cool, I guess we can keep talking until then."

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Okay," and smiled.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Of course I remember you."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu May 20, 2021 1:26 pm

(Tags:Este) "A-Ah good..I just kinda assume everyone forgets me" He laughs lightly
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:28 pm

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Okay," and smiled.

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette shrugged at that. "Um...so...I want to go to the school library. I don't know if the school doors have been unlocked yet though. We seem to still be waiting. I see all these people out here."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu May 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Hold up everyone, were still on the current day We started on. It’s not a new day yet. Class will be starting soon heads up. I’ll post shortly.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 2:16 pm

Yeah, I know it's the same day)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu May 20, 2021 2:28 pm

I know, It’s been not active for a bit that I wanted to make sure people were aware. Thank you to whomever did that. I unfortunately have to go to bed before I could finish my post so I. Will get it up as soon as possible tomorrow.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu May 20, 2021 2:39 pm

(I didnt hehe im sorry TwT) (Tag:Este) "Oh" He fiddles with a string on his shirt
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:54 pm

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment.

He glanced to Finn, when Finn spoke, and nodded to him. he offered a smile, when Finn pretended to look at a watch and said school should start soon. He nodded, then tilted his head. "I mean...I guess you could try," he then said to the male.

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Well...school should be starting soon."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me