Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby No one » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:37 am

I apologize,I’ve gotten super busy. I’‘lol get something up today.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Take hour time)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 am

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment.

He glanced to Finn, when Finn spoke, and nodded to him. He shrugged and said "Yeah, I guess, but what if that teacher does the same thing? Ah well," he said, then nodded once more. "I said I've never been surfing, but I do like to swim, and one of my relatives trains water rescue dogs."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She nodded to the male teacher, and seemed to think. "Cool, I guess we can keep talking until then."

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Okay," and smiled.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Well...school should be starting soon."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Tags: Este
Akumo nods "Y-Yea, S-See ya around?"
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me