Red Moon Academy(werewolf school)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:33 pm

Here at Red Moon Academy, all the werewolves here come to learn how to control their abilities and anything else that they need to know. The large stone building has been around for hundreds of years, and houses many many students from many different other packs. Along the outside of the building, there are tons of open land around for training and hunting as well.

There are separate sections based on ranks; there is a section for the alphas, one for betas, so on and so forth. But they all still get to mingle with one another and get to hang out with each other. There is also a pool, along with a gym and there is also a town nearby that most of the students go to after school and hang out.

Rules
---------
1. Follow all CS rules
2. Please be kind and respectful towards one another
3. No perfect characters please
4. You may have as many characters as you may have
5. Please post more than three sentences per post.
6. Do not go ahead of the others
7. If you are told more than 3 times, you are kicked out of the roleplay.

|| Name || Davina Hartwell
|| Age || 18
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || She is feisty, sassy, ball of fire and just someone you dont want to mess with. Let alone get on her bad side. She doesnt have a filter and can be very blunt depending on the situation. She is a bubbly kind of gal that knows how to have fun.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot four
-weight: 122lbs
-psychical appearance: fiery red hair that goes down to the middle of her back that she likes to wear in a high ponytail. She has bluish green eyes; she also has some tattoos, mainly to represent her wild side and to also cover her scars from her past.
-clothes: she likes to wear jeans, leggings, sweatpants, sweatshirts. But she sometimes likes to wear nice fancy things depending on the occasion.
-wolf form-
-pelt color: white as snow
-eye color: golden yellow eyes
-pelt length: medium in length
|| History || She will not get into it until she fully gets to trust someone completely. All there is to know is that she is the daughter of Alpha Nymria and Alpha Quinton form the Silver Moon Pack
-parents:
-mom: Nymria-alpha
-dad: Quinton-alpha
-siblings: Weston, Amria and Kyita
|| Crush || open, she is straight
|| Other || none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Moon Academy(werewolf school)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:25 pm

|| Name || Ryan Black
|| Age || 18
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || wip
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 8"
-weight: 140 lbs probably
-psychical appearance: tall and muscular male with green eyes and short brown hair, that's it.
-clothes: wears whatever he feels like on any given day, which includes jeans or shorts, socks, t shirts and long sleeve shirts.
-wolf form
-pelt color: brown
-eye color: green
-pelt length: short
|| History || He's the son of the Betas of a pack called Blue River pack.
-family: Timm x Reylie; siblings are Tia, Troy, and Rosa; Jessie is his cousin (might put her in, not sure)
|| Crush || open, bi, but might like Davina
|| Other || Beta

|| Name || Ryuu Jun Honda
|| Age || 16
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || sweet and gentle, kind, caring, giving boy with a heart of gold, who loves books and likes cuddling. He also enjoys swimming, seeing the moon and stars, playing, running, seeing little ones, and having friends.

He can be stubborn and hard headed at times, even seemingly fiery, and he can be loud and wild at times, but also withdrawn when upset. He's shy, nervous, has some anxiety, worries for his siblings, doesn't like fire or thunder...
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 4" short boy
-weight: 124 lb slender boy
-psychical appearance: beautiful for a boy, with black hair that goes just past his shoulders, and it's straight.
His eyes are heterochromatic, probably from ancestors like great grandparents or something, one being brown (like mom's) and one being amber (like dad's).
-clothes: whatever he wants on any given day, which includes jeans, shorts, socks of course, t shirts, long sleeves, flannels, hoodies, a jacket, a winter coat, shoes and boots. He also has a Japanese Yukata, and he likes it quite a bit.
wolf form-
-pelt color: black
-eye color: same heterochromia
-pelt length: medium
|| History || He's the son of two Japanese American wolves, one an omega (they aren't bullied like people think... they also aren't actually traitors or anything) and the other a pup sitter. They only needed one pup sitter as the pack was small. They had him and his two siblings, and his...Well, he doesn't like to talk about that.
-Family: Yukiyo Rem x Rena (Reina) Jade; siblings Yukina and Ren (they're younger; he had a twin but she...passed on)
|| Crush || open, he's also homosexual
|| Other || pup sitter, that's a real wolf rank so I'd guess it can be a rank for werewolves too; also, just a note (he won't tell people, but I can tell you guys)- his sister died in a fire, while there was a thunderstorm going on, and he saw, so that's why he doesn't like fire or thunder

(Will probably put in some girls too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Res for my characters, working on them now
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:54 pm

XD hello, Alpha)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:49 am

Howdy Star-)
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxGlitchxX » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:03 pm

|| Name || Kosuke Kennedy
|| Age || 17
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || He's rather shy and reserved, but once you get to know him he will always try to make you smile and is overall a calm, happy person
|| Description ||
-height: 5'9"
-weight: 145 lbs
-psychical appearance: he has dark red, dyed hair with side swept bangs that reach about halfway down his neck. He has dark brown eyes and light/tanned skin. He has a slender built with a few tattoos. He also has quite a few piercings.
-clothes: he typically wears lots of hoodies and ripped jeans, almost always complete with a beanie and converse shoes. He wears lots of black, dark red, mostly dark kind of colors. And also checkered patterns sometimes.
-wolf form-
-pelt color: reddish brown
-eye color: dark brown eyes
-pelt length: medium
|| History || He had a very normal life it seems, keeping his werewolf identity a secret to most others and living happily, but things took a dark twist a while ago which led to him having to transfer schools. He is the son of two beta werewolves in the Crescent Pack.
-parents:
-mom: Ikumi
-dad: Vincent
-siblings: Natsuki, Emi, Akemi
|| Crush || open !
Hi ! I'm new to Chicken Smoothie, let's trade and be friends if u want x3
XxGlitchxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:04 pm

:mrgreen:

Hopefully more people join
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfblood. » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:44 am

(hiya, are you guys still accepting/still doing this rp ??)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hiya! you can call me by my user or virgo c:

i've been on cs for over 11 years, so feel
free to message me for help or just to be friends !

[ she/her | bisexual | YA | © ]

wolfblood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Pretty sure)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:34 pm

🍬 | hi, im new, but sort of get it. call me vi, i'd love to participate.
my character is going to be a partial version of how i originally
created her with a tweak of the age and history/family. -

𝑒𝒾𝓇🍬𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒🍬𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃🍬𝒽𝓎𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹
🍧 "𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈 ....
𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃
" 🍧

==🍬name: erica marnie sweets.
==🍬nickname: eir; sounds like air, but with an e.
==🍬gender: female.
==🍬age: sixteen.
==🍬zodiac: gemini.
==🍬crush: tbd, though she'll flirt with just about
==anyone and everyone. give her sweets, and
==she'll love you forever.
==🍬personality: eir is a very intelligent young woman, with a photographic memory. she can be
==manipulative, though only when she feels like she needs to be. she always gives trust towards
==those she doesn't know, with a true sense of honesty behind everything that she does. she
==enjoys playing the piano and the violin, in her spare time. she truly hates studying, because of her
==photographic memory. she does have a hot head at times, when others argue with her about
==something trivial with her. she has a fear of losing those she loves, drowning, and being alone for a
==long period of time. when she feels like things are not going in the right direction, she will seclude herself away from others, to try and make sense of
==it all. she always has a plan in mind, even when something doesn't work out the way it was supposed to. She has never been in love, but she will
==always find some way, to crush on someone. she does love to flirt, but sometimes will use it to her advantage against others or the situation at
==hand. keep your wits about her, cause she'll keep hers about you.

==🍬+traits: intelligent, with a photographic memory - has a big
==heart - always plans ahead.
==🍬-traits: has slight anger issues - sometimes doesn't think -
==manipulative.
==🍬+likes: reading - playing the piano and violin - when others
==show respect and trust - truthfulness - anything sweet.
==🍬-dislikes: those who start conflict - studying - liars -
==when others argue with her over something trivial.
==🍬fears: spiders - being left alone for to long - hurting
==and losing those she loves - and drowning.
==🍬appearance: her hair is a dark natural auburn red with
==light brown throughout. her eyes are a bright blue, as if
==looking into the sky. her skin is a lighter skin tone, with
==a very light sun kissed look to it. she stands about 5'5 in
==height and weighs about 129.5 lbs. she is slender, with
==a little muscle definition to her body.
==🍬wolf form: unlike the rest of her family and pack, she
==was the only female born with a rare russian pelt color.
==also know as the caspian sea pelt, by the locals. said
==to be a subspecies color of the gray wolf. also, unlike
==the others, she had more height to her form, like her
==gray wolf predecessor.
==🍬family: mother - dominika petrova - luna of the
==russian pack tundra.
==father - nikolias petrova - alpha of the russian pack
==tundra.
==🍬history: eir was born to a young russian couple. they had barely just taken over the
==tundra pack, and then here she came. though unlike the rest of the siblings before
==and after, she was the only one that survived. That was when, her parents decided
==to see what was really going on. upon hearing some grave news, the young couple
==went home, and started to raise their daughter. for as long as they had left.
==when eir was five years old, she watched as her own mother died in front of her.
==Though, she really thought her mother was asleep. as any child would if they had
==seen their own mother sick for the last five years. soon, her father would raise her
==to become the next alpha, being his only living heir. for the next ten years, the girl
==trained and studied as her father had told her. though, having a photographic
==memory, she just started to use her gifts, to excel in school. to learn how to play the
==piano and violin. as if anything she learned, was always there in her head. she was
==sent to red moon academy, due to fighting with her father about sending her away,
==of course.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me