Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark energy)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Small Town Secret - Accepting!

Postby Boxen. » Thu May 20, 2021 7:24 am

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽
17 | She/her | Poison Gas Generation | Location: School entrance | Tags: Cassia Yip Open

Cassia's energy was infective, Rosie only just managing to keep up with the string of words thrown at her ears. A lopsided smile gently pulled at her lips as she felt a laugh bubbling at the back of her throat, seeming to absorb whatever energy her friend was excluding and using it to wake herself up.

"Oh my god you're like a squirrel on monster." The statement left her lips before she could stop them, bursting out with a giggle- she found it to be an accurate observation to say the least, having recently rewatched 'over the hedge' and found the character Hammy to share a few exaggerated traits with Cass. None the less, she hastily continued, filling the air with conversation in an attempt to hide the slight look of embarrassment at her prior observation and move on. "Im alright, managed to get the assignment finished before bed. It wasn't too bad... well, I hope I didn't do too bad." A hand came up to sheepishly rub the back of her neck with a slight shudder. "I'm just dreading the hand in, Mrs Stone can stare straight through me, I swear!"
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark ene

Postby selasphorys » Mon May 24, 2021 9:43 pm

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝘆𝗶𝗽
17 yrs | she/they | toxin immunity

Rosie’s smile brightened Cas’s day more than coffee ever could. As her quieter friend perked up with her energy, the excitable teen grew even more animated in response. Her sleeplessness had faded far behind her. She only came back down to earth when Rosie blurted out her observation. Cas turned a little pink but met their friend’s eyes with an appreciative look, taking no offence. Truer words had never been spoken. Energy drink-chugging rodents now bouncing into her brain, the teen couldn’t help but laugh along. Now all she needed was a cookie-- and yup, she had a pastry for breakfast. Checks all the boxes.

Taking the hint to slow down, as even squirrels had to stop sometime, she let Rosie finish speaking before responding. Cassia replied with a sideways grin, “Yeah, Mrs. Stone’s eyes pierce straight into me. I don’t know if I should keep eye contact or not, but at the same time I can’t look away. At least she’s… focused on her work?” The teen shrugged, shaking their head. “But anyways, you probably have a better handle on this chapter than I do. Do you wanna meet up to study together sometime? Maybe you can keep me from tumbling down another wikipedia rabbit hole. I should definitely be more focused on my work.” Cas finished with a chuckle.

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘆
16 yrs | he/him | water manipulation

Sage seemed to act too lively to be numb from the cold. Reassured by his friend’s promise, Thaddeus offered him a hopeful smile and let the topic slide. Maybe it wouldn’t all be so bad. The morning sun shone with weak warmth, suggesting a brighter day ahead. Tad just had to hurry to school now, so Sage could feel better before the heat of noon. Coming as close to a jog as he dared, he strode onward with soggy sleeves and a smile. His best friend’s laughs and leaps imbued him with greater confidence.

When Sage mentioned his bullies, Tad faltered briefly but kept his stride. He lifted his eyes from the sidewalk to meet his friend’s, his focused expression softening with gratitude. “Thanks, Sage. I know you will,” he murmured. But the boy wasn’t about to drag his friend into his own messes if he couldn’t help it. They both didn’t need to get picked on. It was nice though, to have someone in his corner. Someone he could always count on.

They neared the school, the large building calling them into the warmth behind its double doors. Almost there. Maybe because of his determination to help his friend, maybe as an aftereffect of his power, Thaddeus carried himself with newfound boldness. He didn’t slow to a timid walk as they approached the entrance, didn’t bring his gaze down to study his shoes. And so it was only natural that he didn’t see the uneven tile that jutted out from below. As he tripped, careening forward toward the pavement, his new confidence came crashing down as well.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styx2749 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:13 am

CJ

15 years old/ she / power: invisibility / location: outside school / tags: Jennifer Clay

After watching students slip through into the dark beyond the school doors, CJ's gaze strayed onto a hooded figure sitting in such a fashion that they were almost entirely concealed by a decorative bush. On a subconscious level, CJ felt a kinship with the figure, and this sparked an idea: to approach and connect, to perhaps, make a friend. Suddenly, the idea was overwhelming and CJ made the conscious decision to begin walking towards the figure before her courage wavered, all the while questioning her decision: What if they don't want to talk to me? What if they aren't even a student? Before she could determine a course of action for her paranoid thoughts though, CJ found herself face to face with the stranger and so overwhelmed with her rash decision that she was not only speechless but her mind was empty of all paranoid thoughts.
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:48 pm

Jennifer Clay

Tag: CJ

With her head buried in her knees a sound startled her, as she looked up her bright green eyes staring at a girl, around 4'10 to 4'12 her hazel eyes looking at her with freckles covering her face, the only thing she saw in common was Tue baggy clothes, after realizing she had been staring at the stunning girl she quickly looked back down on the ground raping her arms around her body as if she felt her toxicity would leak out, Uh.........hello?? she said, still staring at the individual pieces of grass, she wasn't used to people walking up to her, she was always the person that was invisible, and she liked it that away, therefore she couldn't get hurt, and the couldn't get hurt, by her toxic too, that is. Jennifer didn't really know how to in counter this, so saying well....hello is the only thing that came to her mind.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:45 pm

Perri wrote:
Name; Teneca Rosebud / Age; 17-years-old / Powers; Flight Manipulation / Location; The local High School / Tags; Pierre Monroe

Smiling softly, he felt a bit comfortable knowing his smarter cousin would help him out later on; whether it be tonight or later on in the week. But with the shadow the school catching them at their feet, along with many other local high schoolers around, he sighed softly to himself. He glanced around the entrance, looking at other kids he went to school with but he didn't really recall any names. Because of the small town, there were maybe 500-700 kids attending this year from freshmen to seniors, which was a bit refreshing if there wasn't the typical stereotypes scattered around. If anything, the school board would push more events and social gatherings on the students. "Well, I gotta return a library book," he held one of his bookbag straps that hung on his broad shoulders. "Unless you're heading the same way...?" He pushed open the glass double doors ahead.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styx2749 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:21 am

CJ

15 years old/ she / power: invisibility / location: outside school / tags: Jennifer Clay

CJ just stared, meeting the other girl's eye for just a moment before she quickly looked down, her mind racing: What was I thinking? She doesn't want to talk to me; she's trying to ignore me. I should just leave before I embarrass myself further. CJ glanced back at the other girl right before she was about to leave, and realised her thoughts were wrong; the girl wasn't ignoring her: she was just as scared of rejection as CJ was. The realisation that her own fears and feelings were reflected in this stranger gave CJ a burst a courage and energy; pushing her paranoia aside, CJ fixed her gaze on the stranger and asked:

Are you a student here? I'm new, and I don't really know where to go. I'm CJ by the way; what's your name?

Still feeling slightly nervous, CJ's hands began to involuntary sign her words as she spoke them, only for her to notice half way through and shove them into her pockets out of sight. Clenching her fists in her hoodie's pockets, she focused her gaze on the stranger, waiting for a response and willing herself to remain confident.
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:38 pm

Jennifer clay
Tags: CJ

This was the first in the while someone actually wanted to interact with her, not by force that is. She pulled her hoodie back up to where it had fallen a bit, a random shiver whent up her spine, noticing the girl was very nervous, as she listened to her speak, she was paying very close to her behavior, either she liked to talk with er hands a lot....or it sort of seemed like she was doing sign language, before the girl shoved her hands in her pocket. Looking back up at her, she realized she finished talking oh!...uh sorry I zoned out for a moment.... Well uh welcome, I don't know much around either.......I normally keep my head down and just follow the others she says before realizing she told a complete lie. She hated being around other peoe and always observed her surroundings. This could actually be a beginning to a real friend-ship. And it couldn't have been build on lies, she shook her head just a little, knowing she made a mistake.... nice name, I'm jenny she said before getting up and standing on her feet

Oliver heshi
Teleportion
Inside school

She looked around at all the new students, excited to start the new year. This year she had a better idea then just running around meeting everyone, news would spread fast to the new students she didn't know of who she was. So, this year all that needs to happen is a key to the student files. Well duh, it'll break a rule or two, but what will it matter if she doesn't get caught? why do I make that the top of my list? .....I really need better things to do she says unnoticing she said it outload, rolling her eyes before walking into the giant school, trying to find her locker.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:49 am

Name; Teneca Rosebud / Age; 17-years-old / Powers; Flight Manipulation / Location; The local High School / Tags; Oliver Heshi

He had briefly departed from his cousin, to perhaps meet up later after school with him to discuss homework, and couldn’t help but to notice a new face. Not a lot of people moved to the new town, and the high school had less than 3,000 kids, half of them from neighboring smaller-towns. With her information in hand, he could only guess one of three things: Trying to find the first class, trying to find her locker, or figuring out which way was which. Casually he walked towards the girl from the side, his hands tucked into his pockets. “New?” He said in a morning-grovel voice, before quickly clearing his throat. “N-Need any help? Despite, er, the school having a small amount of students, it’s very unorganized..” he smiled weakly, trying to not seem weird or anything but he blew that chance the moment he opened his mouth. Or at least he felt like it was.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styx2749 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:48 am

CJ

CJ stood a moment before realising she was supposed to offer her hand; she then withdrew her right hand from her pocket and extended it to Jenny awkwardly:

It's nice to meet you. ...Are you in – I mean, which grade are you in? (glances at cell phone clock) ...Shouldn't we be going to class? ...I don't even know where to go or which class to go to...
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 am

Jennifer clay:
Tag: CJ

She knew CJ was just trying to be polite, but the closer the contact the bigger the risk, her heart raced thinking of an excuse not to shake her hand, but after all she was wearing gloves....it was fine....nothing would happen. She reached out and shook her hand, then pulling it back as soon as she could, she was wondering why the girl hasn't asked her a billion questions, if someone does walk up to her its to ask her wassup with the weird face mask, a small smile peeked onto her face, a bit of joy was released, I'm in 11th and...I'm....not too sure either, we'll find out tho

Oliver heshi
She gave a smirk, hearing a voice talking to her new? the voice asked. heheh...I guess matters whos prospective its in as they asked the next question she turned around I'm oliver my favorite color is yellow and I love drawing, what about you? she asks, sounding very Sturn to resive a answer, totally ignoring the other question they had. Before they could answer she continued, walking backwords talking to them, gesturing to them to follow you've been here for a while? Long enough to know where most things are, hmm? she wanted to have nothing to do with this kid. But after she got his name, maybe he would be more useful then that......perhaps... Knowing who has the keys to where....what? No...its just a out of curiosity. Tho she blew off his question the unorganized part made her curious, to what extreme exactly? Unorganizion was one of her least favorite things.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me