Manohl’s Summer Camp for Mages (open + accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Manohl’s Summer Camp for Mages (open + accepting)

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:43 pm

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Ava joyce/ female/ 17 1/2 /hetro/ tags Lucien

Ava looks away bashful and says “thanks Lucien”

Eleanor "El" dolminski/ female/15 /hetro/ tags karter

El smiles and says “true” Tate leaps out of her bag and pads towards karter with currious eyes

Adam "Draco" Smith/ male/ 18/ bi/ tags: Everett

"Draco please" he runs a hand through his hair and says "yeah. maybe" he looks over at the group and says "what are your hobbies evrett?" he looks at everett twirling his ivory wand in his hand
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:05 pm

James nodded and smiled at the counselors wise response. That was it, we won! Jamie thought, his smile growing larger at the idea of having this counselor in the palm of his hand now. He couldinna help but to look over at Linus with a light of relief in his eyes, hoping he would meet the lads gaze all the same. That was until a rather large and beautiful rainbow made its way across the sky. James watched in admiration for the power the counselor held, he hoped that one day he too would behold that much power. "Aye, it's beautiful..." Jamie complemented the counselor, his voice trailing in genuine delight before his attention was rather quickly taken aback as a lassies voice sounded behind them. The young lass recognized Linus it seemed. Jamie took a step to the side, allowing the other campers room to pass by them as he watched Linus and the lass interact. Linus was seemingly regretful to have come across the lass again at first, but his tone and attitude changed rather quickly the closer the lass approached them. Her rather cold and predacious eyes, sent a wave of a nerves over him, his breathing picked up in pace as the lass glanced over him. Immediately, James made a mental note that he dinna like the lass. She was cold....dangerous. Not someone to befriend, but no one to make an enemy either. He decided silence was best around the lass at this time. When they motioned to go inside, James forced a half smile and spoke up, " Aye, continue on without me. I dinna wish to go inside quite yet. I'll see ya later, Linus." With a nod, he turned and allowed the pair the privacy they needed to catch up. This also allowed him to rid himself of the she-devil herself.

Quite unsure where he was or where he was going, James wandered down a slightly overgrown path, wand in hand. As he walked, it dawned on him, he should find a place to practice magik where he wouldinna be found. A devious yet adventurous took hold of his cheeks as he moved faster down the path and deeper into the forest that surrounded them. Before he knew it, he was running, his feet pounding against the dirt, as the wind rushed through his auburn curls, his smile grew wider. Oh how he wished he was back home with his horses. That was it! A horse. His daze darted around him, looking for even a small clearing, until finally, he found one. His feet came to a halt. Panting, he took a good look around him. The coast seemed clear enough from any counselors so far as he could tell …Pulling his wand from his pants, he held it out in front of him, his arm shaking with adrenaline. With care, he waited a moment and drew a few deep breaths. "Focus.." he whispered to himself as he slowly shut his eyes. Jamie allowed a few more breaths to pass ever so smoothly before, "vocare equus!" Sounded from his lips with strong intent. He watched as an orange almost tether arose from his wand and began to take the shape of his beloved highland pony standing at about 14 hands manifested before him. Once complete, Jamie laughed, amazed at even himself. "AYE!" He exclaimed before taking to the startled horse. "Whoa now..... dinna fash yourself.." Jamie spoke softly towards the horse, watching as it began to settle. "aye.. that it.." he spoke once more, slowly approaching the beast until he was finally at its side.

- Location: Beach of the Main House, walking towards cabins ; Tagged: Milo and Shawn-

Emily couldn't help but to chuckle as Milo laughed. The boy indeed had a rather contagious demeanor. While listening to the two boys, she casually ran a hand through her long blonde locks, she noticed her hair was rather a mess yet. She decided it would be best to put it up in a side braid and proceeded to do so in a snap as they walked towards the main cabins. The silence, while soothing to some, was a bit much for her as they made their way over the campus. In truth, she felt a little awkward but she knew not the words to break such silence. "Ah..." she started softly before she was happily cut off by Milo's comment about the campus' beauty. A wave of relief waved over her. "Ah! Yes! It is quite beautiful. I can not wait to spend the summer here.... really! I hope that the other girls are as nice as you two!" She exclaimed with hope and joy, however, part of her knew that this likely would not be the case. Girls could be quite ruthless, and she found difficulty befriending them from time to time. Emily bit her lower lip nervously at the thought of the other girls being awful to her.

- Location: Main House Lobby ; Tagged: Maria, Lilith ; Mentions: Maria and Dexter -

Rose couldn't help but to cock a half smile as the rather exuberant girl before her announced her name like she was the queen of the land herself. She could tell she was going to like this girl, and the sass the willingly shot back at her. That was until the girl introduced her rather peeved looking brother, "Hmmm, like all men he's just being a baby. I'm sure he will get over himself in time.." Rose teased with a chuckle, her arms folded across her waist, hoping the girl wouldn't mind a little joke towards her brother. She had a feeling that she would not, based on how she described him, but she knew she may be poking a bear with a stick, and what was life without a little fun?
"I'm not sure... I sent my bags to some cottage, now whether or not it was mine, ours, the counselors .... that is yet to be determined.." she spoke as Maria asked if they would be cottage mates. She herself wondered the same thing, and hoped it to be true. Even more so as the girl was polite and kind to the new one who approached them. Rose nodded in agreeance to Luna. Her too, curious on what this new girls name was.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Rueben Brooker
18|Cismale|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Now that he had turned in his wand, and was free to go off, Rueben decided that he may as well go and find where he would be staying. He didn't think that it would be too far, and he didn't particularly want to stick around any of these other campers.
Rueben walked off, still in a somewhat bad mood - not that that was much different to how he usuallyy was anyway - and wandered the camp grounds until he could the Cottage-like buildings that would serve as his place of residence for the duration he was at the camp. Noticing that each one had a list on the front door, stating who was assigned to the Cottage, Rueben quickly found the one he'd be in, and he went inside. It didn't seem like anyone else had arrived here yet, so he took this as a opportunity to have the first pick of the beds, and to settle himself in. He wasn't too sure what he wanted to do just yet - having a nap seemed like a good option, but he didn't want to be rudely awakened. He dug through one of his bags, eventually pulling out a sketchbook and a small tin with his sketching pencils in it. Drawing it was, then.

Lilith Nocturne
18|Cisfemale|Lesbian
Tagged: Rose, Maria
"Wonderful!" Lilith grinned, rather pleased that the girls seemed to be friendly - certainly enough to allow her to join in their conversation. She was rather intrigued by the two of them, noting how one of them - Maria, as she'd introduced herself as - had short hair, pierced ears and something of a 'light magic' vibe that Lilith couldn't help but pick up on, considering she herself had more of a proficiency in 'darker magic', and the other - Rose - seeming to be younger than the other two of them, with stunningly red hair.

She was about to introduce herself when there was a bit of an outburst by the guy - Dexter, Maria's brother - towards a clearly shyer girl that seemed to be about to crumble. Lilith grimaced a little. "Yikes..." she murmured, though did not want to interfere, especially as it seemed things were now calming down anyway. So, she refocused towards the other two girls.

"My name's Lilith Nocturne." she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you both... and as about your bags and the cottages," she glanced towards Rose, "I'm sure they'll be fine. Well. Hopefully."

Castor Watson
24|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: James, Linus,
Rueben, Heather
Castor smiled warmly again, once he had all the wands from the small group. "Alright! Now you're free to either go inside the main building here, there's already a few of your fellow campers inside if you'd like to meet them, or go ahead and explore the grounds." he explained, though it seemed that they'd already got the idea to go off now anyway. He was in a rather good mood anyway, clearly warmed up from the compliments from Linus and James.

He took a step to one side, looking around to see if there were any other campers that were waiting to cross the bridge, and not seeing anyone else waiting, decided that he should go and put the wands he had now somewhere else for safe keeping. Castor figured that if he crossed paths with any other campers on the way over, he could always welcome them and ensure that they turned in their wands as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo | 08

Postby nikbowie » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:07 pm

░░░░░ sixteen • male • bi • tags: Shawn, Emily • mentions: xx • location: walking towards cabins ░░░░░

Aw, that’s nice of you to say. I’m sure they will be.” He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. He didn’t know too much about the social hierarchy of girls—honestly, he’d always been a little too shy to befriend them. But Emily was nice, and pretty, and so why wouldn’t a bunch of girls like her? It was funny to think that people as confident-seeming as her had the same worries that he did. That thought had always struck him as strange, ever since he realized that popular or cool people had insecurities too. It didn’t make sense to him when he was younger. But it made more sense now; deep down, there wasn't that much of a difference between anyone. Sure, personalities varied like wild. But that deep sense of self-worthlessness existed in everyone—It was a simultaneously depressing and relieving thought.“Honestly, when my mom first told me I was going to summer camp, I was really not so sure. But I think this place is actually gonna end up being good. I mean, for one, that’s a pretty awesome lake for swimming, when you’re not just falling in, that is.” Milo bumped her shoulder playfully. Normally he wouldn’t be so outgoing… but there was something to this whole summer camp thing. There wasn’t too much to lose, right? If everything went horribly, he could just opt never to see these people again. Sure, there was a chance one of them ended up in his classes at school. But the Academy was so big compared to this camp so the odds of that were low.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:24 am

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈- / [ eighteencismalebisexualmain housetagging draco ]
─────────────────────────────

Everett gave a very brief nod of his head as the blond- Draco- requested to be called just that. He was awfully curious as to what exactly the meaning behind the name was, for going from Draco to Adam was a bit of a big change, but maybe that was his middle name. Everett supposed one would introduce their first name before making mention of their preferred. Everett didn't really have that issue, for he was more than happy with the name he was given, but he couldn't speak for everyone. Though he'd most certainly had his moments as a child where he quite literally believed he was superior above all else, that wasn't him anymore. He could respect what was requested, and if Draco wanted to be called Draco, then Everett would refer to him as that and nothing more.

He gave a casual shrug of his shoulders at Draco's comment, twiddling his thumbs out of pure boredom as he waited for someone of higher authority to step in and at least show them to their rooms. "Probably everything the camp doesn't approve of," he half-joked in response. "Hockey, cross-country, anything to do with magik that's relatively fun. Y'know, the normal things." He gave a bit of a shrug at that before tipping his head in Draco's direction. "What about you?" He allowed his gaze to shift back over to the boy, gaze intensifying as he caught sight of the wooden wand in his hand. He watched with bitter envy. "How long do you think you'll have that before it gets taken?"
🏶 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐀- / [ seventeencisfemalebisexualmain housetagging linus ]

Heather paid little mind to the Scottish red-haired guy who'd shot her a rather blank look in response to her attempted ghost of a smile. That was fine by her. If he didn't wish to be friendly, she wasn't going to play games, either. She didn't have to feel bad; Linus knew her well enough to know where she was coming from. She didn't have to pretend to be obsessed with whoever clung to his side just to please him. Though she enjoyed Linus' company for many reasons, having such a similar childhood helped her out immensely, and she was sure it was the same on his end, too. She didn't have to pretend because he had grown up with similar rules and restrictions. Although he was much more easygoing and willing to make friends than she was, Heather knew he didn't fall easily. He didn't trust quickly. She was in that exact same boat as he was, and it was for that reason that she didn't feel bad for throwing on a cheery smile to the small group he'd just been in.

Her dark eyes drifted away from the oh-so-cheery counselor and back onto Linus. He'd a smile on his face, but his expression was distant, shadowy. She wondered what he was thinking about. She couldn't even attempt to rid the large amount of relief that had drizzled down on her upon catching sight of him. Surely this wasn't a coincidence. Their family- their fathers in particular- seemed to rule half the town. They had power even Heather feared, despite being an Ayala herself. The two of them together were unstoppable. She didn't doubt someone had said something to the other about this camp, but who'd come up with the idea first? Had it been her parents that decided to send Heather off, or had the Kerouac family made mention of it and that was why Heather's parents were so eager to catch her red-handed? Her cheeks felt a bit hotter at that thought and she tightened her jaw, a sheet of displeasure sliding over her. If that was the case, she'd have a good few words with them when she got home. She'd get in even more trouble than she was right now, but it would so be worth it.

Carefully, Heather plucked her sunglasses from the top of her head and tucked one of the arms on the neckline of her top. Brushing some hair back, she shot the old building an unpleased look, then reluctantly heaved her bags back up again, slowly following Linus. The castle wasn't exactly her style; what if it was musky and damp? She couldn't possibly sleep in a room that smelt like someone had died inside of it. Her mood lightened just a bit as Linus' voice rang out again, but Heather didn't doubt it would dip back down the moment they entered the building.

"Darlin'," she sarcastically drawled in that sickly "rich tone" their parents used when around other rich people, "We aren't supposed to know what fun is, either." She ducked her head as they stepped towards the doors, as if truly expecting something like a spider to pop down at them. "It wasn't even anything bad, I just threw a small get-together. Mother and Father were clearly on the edge that day, because they did not hesitate to bring this camp up to me. Not ask, just told. As I'm sure yours did, too." With a shake of her head, Heather pushed the doors open, letting it rest against her hip so Linus could enter. She didn't bother glancing in yet; she wanted to get a good glimpse of sunlight before she entered what was most likely a 1700s jailcell. "This is dreadful and the day hasn't even yet begun."
ɴoɪᴀ wrote: 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎- / [ seventeencisfemaleheterosexualmain housetagging dexter
/ mentioning luna, rose, lilith
]

For the quickest of seconds, the calm before the storm, Winnie began to get a warm feeling that she'd be let off the hook easily. After all, the tall boy had yet to turn around and address her. He hadn't been socializing, as far as she knew, but maybe he was too distracted to notice. On the contrary of her relief, though, Winnie genuinely wished to give him yet another sincere apology. She felt awful; how embarrassing!

And then he did turn. Her stomach did a flip-flop.

Were all the boys going to be as handsome? His hair was the colour of a raven's wing, nearly the same as her own, though he had waves, near-curls, unlike her pin-straight hair. His eyes, though, were what really caught her off guard. They were purple. Violet, or maybe more of a raisin-purple; they reminded her immensely of the sugar-sweet blueberries that her younger sister Serena used to eat. They had always been far too bitter for Winnie to enjoy, but Serena loved them like there was no tomorrow. The shade his irises sparkled within with was purely magical, mystical. The type to be found within a romantic fairytale novel. Intriguing, delightful to be around.

Then he spoke. And his words turned that comfort right around, shoving in deep into the back of her mind, the part she'd always been too fearful to explore within.

She felt as though someone had stuck an icicle inside of her to play the part of her spine. The tips of her ears turned red and her face evidently paled. Her head felt lightheaded, her palms sweaty, and her stomach churned, though in the way that made her want to gag, or worse, vomit. Not out of disgust, though, Winnie was not disgusted by this young man. It was pure embarrassment, and she wished more than anything that the floor could swallow her whole, now. "I-I..." Nothing would come out; her vocal cords were refusing to let anything more embarrassing leave her lips. She stared at him like a child whose favourite toy had just been harshly removed from their hands. Her own hands were shaking ever-so-slightly, and she clutched her bags tightly in one hand, the other drifting up towards her cotton candy pink flannel, giving it a shake. Had it always been this hot in here, or had the temperature suddenly increased a good hundred degrees since she became noticed? "I-it's not an excuse, I promise, I just..." She sucked her lips inward momentarily to avoid a trembling bottom lip. Her throat was quickly closing in on her, and the young man in front of her was beginning to become a blurred shadow. This is all your fault. How could you be so stupid? You shouldn't have worried about someone taking your bags, you shouldn't have been pushy and tried to make it in one. Now you've made a mistake you can't fix. You stupid, stupid girl.

A sharp call sounded from the other side of the room, a breath of fresh air against the chilly atmosphere. The girl who'd called out was very pretty; short almond hair, with the body of a runner. She was with two other girls, one with dark, dark hair and another with fiery red hair. Hers seemed to resemble the tone that belonged to the boy in front of her, though he spoke icily, cooly, as opposed to over the top. For whatever reason, that made it worse. Winnie avoided his gaze, not even realizing he had stepped out of the way. Truth be told, the petite girl wasn't too sure she trusted her jello legs, anyway. She kept her gaze strictly on her Doc Martin boots, managing a barely audible, "I'm really sorry."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:28 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Ava joyce/ female/ 17 1/2 /hetro/ tags Lucien

Ava looks away bashful and says “thanks Lucien”

Eleanor "El" dolminski/ female/15 /hetro/ tags karter

El smiles and says “true” Tate leaps out of her bag and pads towards karter with currious eyes

Adam "Draco" Smith/ male/ 18/ bi/ tags: Everett

Draco smiles and says “really mainly reading and pranks” draco stops twirling his wand and shrugs “I actually have no clue”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Linus | 10

Postby nikbowie » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:20 am

░░░░░ seventeen • male • gay • tags: Heather • mentions: James • location: the main house ░░░░░

Linus forced a laugh as James turned and left. “Bye, then, Mr. Scotland!” A frown flickered on his face for a moment, and inwardly he felt a little…. disappointed? It was strange, he had only just met the boy, he had no reason to want his presence around. But a small twinge ran through his body. He shivered and looked back at Heather. She would probably have noticed his reaction. Linus hoped she wouldn’t question him about it. It was his thing to be nonchalant, to not care about anyone. He could count the number of people he truly cared about on one hand. And he wasn’t planning on expanding that number. He shook his hair, the brown curls flopping about. Best to put those kinds of thoughts away.

A little get together, eh? Was it,” He plastered on a thick french accent. “Avec le…” Tipping back his hand, he mimed a drink being put to his mouth. “You naughty girl!” To be honest, Linus had a long summer planned out, and it would have involved a whole lot of “naughty” activity. First, a boy who he’d met at school—Charles Wiltshire, a massive pushover—had invited him to his family's giant mountainside manor for a few weeks. And well…rich families talked. Clearly, his mother understood the kind of things that went down at Wiltshire manor. Parties. God, the parties would have been incredible. People from all over the country were at Wiltshire parties. Thinking about it too much made him want to scowl. They were probably partying right now. Secondly, it hadn’t helped that Charles was clearly in love with him. Linus hadn’t thought about Charles once in that way, but his mother finding out that Linus would be going on a multi week vacation to the mansion of a sexually ambiguous teen… it certainly hadn’t sat well with her. It was amusing. Little button-up bowl cut Charlie. No way. Clearly his mother had not gotten the memo with Linus’ taste in guys.

That sounds familiar. This was probably all one grand conspiracy. Shoving us here together, straighten out the criminals in one fell swoop.” He planted a hand on her shoulder in mock seriousness. “We’ll make sure their plan fails terribly, yes?
When the two of them were young, their families had high hopes for Heather and Linus. Same age, boy and a girl—he was sure their parents had played with the idea of a marriage one day. Ayala and Kerouac together, now that would be crazy powerful. Imagine! He almost laughed thinking about it. Their parents, though disappointed, definitely knew that it wasn’t an option anymore. He and Heather had started acting out at a young age. Still, if Linus hadn’t turned out ragingly flamboyant and Heather stone-facedly determined, he wouldn’t have been surprised to find themselves in an arranged marriage. It was a good thing they were mess ups, then, because they would have made a horrible couple.

nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:58 am

Azeilen Vent

My eyes could hardly keep open, since my mom thinks planes are too dangerous, instead she drove 13mph oh a highway. HOW SLOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY GO??!?? "we're almost there" my mom says still zoomed in to the road ahead. "See? There it is!" Finally!! I sat up straight and tried to reach the backpack in the back, as the car comes to a stop I unbuckle my seatbelt so i can reach farther, grabbing the handle of my backpack, the waight of everything inside makes it hard to pull up to me, I open the passager door, bye mom I lean back into the car and give her a hug, as I close the pasnger door, she drives off with dust flying behind her OH SO NOW YOU GO FAST. UUUGH

Swinging the backpack onto my back, instead of grabbing the other handle the waight pushes her down on the rocky pathway, Dang it! Azeilen feels her check and looks at her fingers to see blood, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED WALKING YET!! This time she carefully lifts her backpack on her back, wiping her cheek with her hoodie, she hides her ears with her hair and pulls the hoodie over her head, with a yawn she continues walking down the path, I guess that's where I'm supposed to go? walking a little father to see a castle , not to far away, but not too close, either. Grabbing her wand from her hoodie pocket she examines it, I should probably hide this. she puts it in between her hoodie and her shirt, tucked in nicely, there's really no way to tell it is there.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:10 am

Collin Crelley

Male/Straight/16/Location: Street then Outside Main House/Tags: None

Collin walks down the street on his way to the camp. Once he knows where he is, he starts down the rocky path, approaching the camp. Once he has reached the Main House, he sits against the wall outside and calls his dog out of his bag to play and practice magic with him. "Casey, come out boy." The little white dog hops out of the bag and into Collins arms, licking his face. Collin puts him down, waves his wand, and says, "Transmutare in Pila." He flicks his wand at a rock nearby and it swirls and in a puff of smoke, becomes a ball. He spends the rest of his time playing with Casey.
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 am

Azeilen Vent

Tag: Castor Watson

I wonder if I can keep my music player as well. as Azeilen got a little closer, she saw a man standing at the doorway This is going to be too easy she said, giving a grin, she popped her neck then she squeezed her eyes shut, she made some sad faces then tears came from her eyes. c'mon Azeilen, you've been practicing crying since you where 10,why is it still so hard? when she finally made contact with the man, she started wiping her eyes, clearly where he could see. H-hello.......do you know where m-my room is, this is my first time here and it already seems they don't like me pulling back her hair on her left cheek, to visibly show where she had scraped her cheek
(Sorry for the talk colors, it is hard to find the same color i used before, I think I'm just gonna make her chat color green)
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me