tall tales ᗒ a werewolf rp {forms closed}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: tall tales ᗒ a werewolf rp {forms still being accepted}

Postby Lovebean » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:48 am

Name: Kayla, werewolf. Gender: female. location: outskirts of the forest, tags :open.

Kayla slowly opens her eyes. Her past seems to be foggy and lost. A buzzing in her head makes her groan and lean against a tree. "Where am i?" She whispers to her surroundings. She tries to flick her tail but it seems as if she doesn't have one. This isn't right. She looks down seeing instead of her black fur and her paws a pair of legs and feet. She yelps and covers her mouth. She feels her face "my beautiful muzzle!" She looks at her hands and stares in horror. She flexes her fingers "my claws!" She whips her head around "what in the heck am i???!" She huffs "great I'm talking to myself AGAIN. ok get it together. . . Aarrgg!" She moves her legs a little and grabs a low hanging tree branch. "OK I can do this" she lifts herself up and shakily stands. She stretches her legs and walks in place. She shivers and rubs her arms wishing she had her nice thick coat of fur. She tries to flick her ears and sighs "great I lost my big ears too???" She shakily starts walking hoping to find someone she knows. . . But she doesn't remember anyone or anything. It's just a haze. What happened?

Ooc (hope this is what you're going for)

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒫𝑀𝒮 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ meela // 1 ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:10 pm

meela delacroix
      female | werewolf | location; newfall woods | feeling; curious | tags; open

"wait, wait! come back, little bird!"

a shrill cry echoed throughout the forest as meela gleefully chased after a sparrow who hurriedly flapped its wings to escape the excitable girl. it was only a few minutes ago that she discovered her newfound form after falling face-first into a puddle - her furless paws, her lack of claws, and most shockingly, her lack of fur, ears, or even a tail for that matter. only the top of her head had fur of any kind, being chest-length and a reddish-brown, matching her previous form's fur. though initially confused as to what changed her and how, a passing bird quickly caught her attention, enough to blissfully distract her from the sudden change.
      as she bounded after the bird, one thing meela noticed was how tricky running on all fours was in this form. as a wolf, her movements were quick and almost a blur in the woods. but for some reason, running in this new form felt stiff, almost awkward, made harder by the pain that pressed into her padless paws, a thought made her glance down at them. amidst her thoughts however, meela suddenly felt something slam into her wrist, hard enough to hurl her forward onto the ground, landing face-first on her nose.
      "ow..." upon turning around, a fallen log lay where meela was running, and upon turning around in the other direction, the sparrow she was chasing had since flown out of sight. it was disheartening to see that her chase amounted to nothing, but beyond that, meela also spotted a bloody gash across her wrist from hitting the log. it seemed that even in this new form, injuring herself was something she couldn't avoid, something she thought about as she started lapping her wound with her tongue.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Name: Kayla, werewolf. Gender: female. Location: outskirts of the forest. Tags: Meela.

Kayla starts walking on all fours. Her hands quickly becoming sore and her arms strained to keep her up. She hears someone say "ow" she wonders to the sound. Kayla looks at the strange and rather weird looking creature. She lays down as her legs buckle. Kayla wobbles to have her arms keep her up. She gives up and lays on her belly sprawled out. "Hey you?!" She says loudly to get the attention of the other female walking like her "I'm not hostile" she wiggles her arms showing she is laying down. Not the best choice if the stranger is going to attack but Kayla is too confused about what just happened. Well whatever even happened to have much thought on the stranger.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒫𝑀𝒮 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Ariston Decker 20 years old male straight werewolf Tags: Open

Everything felt strange- very, very strange. What was he? What was going on? Everything looked...different...but he could see the same landmarks, the same rock kicked to the corner and marks on the trees...yet from higher up, as if he was standing atop a rock... what was this? What was going on? What was he- these weren't his paws, his feet, the familiar dark fur that covered his body. This was something entirely different- slower, weaker, nothing like he was used to. He felt more dexterous but with weak bones, taller but with thin skin- looking down he realized that he was not on four legs. He tried to bend down, go back to normal, but nothing happened- he just felt a great pain in his back and realized that this wouldn't work.

Increasing pain- he sat down, thinking, not sure what to do-and sitting got him closer to the eye level he was accustomed to. The scent marks...nothing, just strong scents that any creature could notice- not just the heightened senses of a wolf. He started to walk- a torpid movement, almost dragging his legs- he was surprised that he was even able to move. Breathing heavily he looked for anybody else- a wolf, a thing like he was now, anything at all. He would even be happy to find a squirrel, as long as it could help him out.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:54 am

OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT THUS WAS RHE DISCUSSION OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY
Last edited by RedtailTheWarrior on Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:32 am

I am ._. Idk if Rockergirl is posting. You can tag me if you want.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒫𝑀𝒮 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tall tales ᗒ a werewolf rp {forms closed}

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am

𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚡 ⇶ 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 ⇶ 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 ⇶ 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗
Roux shook his head, reaching his paws--wait no--his hands up to his head, letting out a slow breath to re-adjust himself from his restless sleep. After he acclimated to the groggy morning fog wrapping his mind that slowly drifted away he groaned and sat himself up, back scratching against the cave he had situated himself in.
"Alright, it's time to do it Roux, you got this, maybe we'll try to get near the village now, they can't be too scary right? On second thought, maybe I should just hunt. That sounds safer, more enjoyable too, running is nice, right?" Good pep talk, Roux, really. Next keynote speaker this one. Roux finally made his way to his feet and stumbled out of the cavern, throwing his hands up to shield his eyes from the bright light, baring his fangs towards the sun as if it offended him, a low growl that rumbled in his throat slowly dying. Food! Food indeed was very important. He sniffed the air and hummed as he walked away from the cave, closing his eyes and slipping into the forest's undergrowth, shifting from his awkward human form to the more fluid, natural, canid form he possessed.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:16 am

p a n d o r a
age twenty
gender female
species werewolf
rank beta
relationship open
tags ariston
The light brown she wolf lay in a light sleep by the creek, she was getting a break from her general beta duties, it was something she did now and then, it just gave her time to relax. The rustling of bushes to her left caught her attention, and she opened her eyes, blue orbs scanning the bush, upon seeing it was merely a bird she sighed and yawned before proceeding to stand up, except for some reason, her body wasn’t responding as usual, and her fur felt different, it felt longer and thicker but only on her head, she looked down at her brown coloured paws, only to discover lightly sun kissed hands with bits of dirt and grass over them where it had been previously caught in her paws. In mild shock, pandora frowned and looked over the rest of her bare body, what was going on? Where was her perfect brown mixed fur, where was her tail? Confused and unsure yet of how to get up, she dragged herself on her hands and knees to the creek and looked into the water, thick blonde hair dragged itself and touched the water until she sat down as she glanced into the water, she stared at her reflection and brought a hand up to touch her face, playing with the almost perfect features, the scar above her eye when she was a wolf, was gone, she was left with unmarked skin. She frowned and tilted her head before running a hand through her hair, it ran through quiet easily, it felt so strange in comparison to her fur.

Pandora sat and contemplated her new body for about twenty minutes, in time she tried to stand. And failed. She tried again. And failed. It took some time, but eventually, pandora stood up and at first using the trees and forage around her, she managed to walk, in time, she was able to walk by herself. She focused on her senses, at least they still remained for the most part, perhaps slightly dimmed. She could hear a fair distance, and the smells were the same, wait... what was that. She closed her eyes and refocused, she turned and made her way in the direction of the den, perhaps she would find her alpha mikhail.

Pandora was stopped at the sound of something moving, with a low growl she lowered herself into the shrubs and waited. She eyed something that resembled her somewhat, but at the same time was different. She growled under her breath, which in turn took in this strange creatures scent, he smelt male, and familiar perhaps being male was why he was slightly differently shaped than her. She snarled and as he grew closer she stepped out and glared at him, her usual intense beta glare in her eyes, although she had no idea if it had the same affect when she was wolf, or if it was nothing, or stronger. She glared coldly before the scent became more familiar and she tried to speak, “ariston” she spoke, and somewhat surprised herself by the sound of his name being spoken, how it came out of her mouth, how it formed, rather naturally. She frowned, and glanced away for a second before looking to him once more confused and decided to speak once more, “do you know what is going on... where is alpha” she said calmly, stretching her shoulders and straightening them. Despite being beta of the pack, she was most curious of her new body, and she wanted to explore it, however, her beta instincts told her to find her pack members first.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am

Ugh, Her father going on and on about in rolling to be the next vice principal at her school, she sat down on the kitchen counter with on foot dangling down and the other one crouched on the counter with a elbow resting on it "Look dad i get it, your excited, can I go explore now? Her dad stopped his rambling to have a half disappointed face " Go ahead" he said putting his once waving hands in his pockets "Don't go past the village limit tho, no going into the forest" Azeilen gave a small smirk, as long as she was back by dinner, he has no idea, she ran upstairs to grab a note book and a pencil with an almost perfect eraser at the end, it wasn't long before she came running out the door with her pony tail swinging behind her, it wasn't long before she reached the forest. Out of breath she stared into the maze of giant trees and crumbled leaves on the floor, earths carpet. You could only barely hear the sound of rushing water, tho she has never gone that far into the forest, the sound still pleased her mind. Once her painting slowed, she took a step into the forest, slowly walking through, observing everything that she's seen so many times, once she reached a tree she remembered, she started to climb, a limb almost so straight out you'd think it was ment to sit on, and a smaller branch coming behind, so she had something to lean on, and she opened her sketch book, flipping through all the already felled pages, she looked up, searching for some inspiration.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me