Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:13 am

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Hiro
Orion pet Lumiere’s head. “Fine, go chase squirrels” he said before letting the big cat outside. Lumiere hissed at the bush Hiro was in. “Stop torturing the squirrels” Orion told Lumiere. Lumiere huffed and went to find his mouse toy. Orion nodded before sitting down on the grass to do some paperwork.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:10 am

Shoot, I forgot he has two dogs…whoops)

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina-> open

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl sighed but nodded. “See you around…I guess,” she said, not sure she would though. Well, if the girl was another animal she might. She knew there were Were animals, aside from her shifter and Yokai species. She continued to wait to be called up to get her order.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton-> Orion

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point?

He jumped a bit when the tiger came over and hissed at him…Wait, was it even legal to own a tiger, and where had he gotten one? Hiro shook his head and flicked his tails. The brown and white two tailed fox moved forward a bit to watch the vampire.

Name: Jessibel
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and drawing, likes looking at the moon and stars

Shy, nervous, anxious, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, phobia of bees….doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description
-height: 5 foot 4
-weight: 124 lbs
-skin tone: light
-hair color: curly long red hair
-eye color: brown
-body features: slender with average facial features
Immortal or human: human
History: wip
Family
-mom: Irina
-father: James
-siblings: one brother, Ikarus
Crush: open
Other: pan; has a horse boarded at a barn.

Name: Ikarus
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, not as cuddly as Jessi but still cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and writing, likes people and bird watching and Star gazing

Shy, nervous at times, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn’t like thunder.
Description
-height: 5 foot 5
-weight: 127 lbs
-hair color: shoulder length golden hair
Family
-siblings: Jessibel
Crush: also crushing on Orion
Other: homo; has a dog and cat (Issabel and Bellatrix)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:19 am

Orion noticed something in the bushes. He assumed it was a rabbit or squirrel. Lumeire was thirsty and tilted his head as if asking permission. Orion nods and Lumiere chases after a squirrel. He sinks his teeth into it and drains the blood from his prey. He then dropped the squirrel by Orion’s feet. Orion picked it up and threw it away.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:57 am

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina-> open

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl sighed but nodded. “See you around…I guess,” she said, not sure she would though. Well, if the girl was another animal she might. She knew there were Were animals, aside from her shifter and Yokai species. She continued to wait to be called up to get her order.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton-> Orion

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point?

He felt his hunger grow and his belly growled as he saw the squirrel. He inched forward, and now his nose was sticking from the bushes. There was another squirrel, and he watched it. After all, his soup had most likely spilled, and if not he’d left it behind anyway.

Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and drawing, likes looking at the moon and stars

Shy, nervous, anxious, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, phobia of bees….doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description
Family

Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, not as cuddly as Jessi but still cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and writing, likes people and bird watching and Star gazing

Shy, nervous at times, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn’t like thunder.
Description
Family
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:00 am

Lumiere perked his ears up at a noise in the bushes. He hissed and started cautiously approaching the bush again. Orion saw something poking out of the bush but thought nothing of it. It was probably just a rock or a small animal. Lumire continued hissing at the bush, baring his fangs in warning.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:58 pm

He growled when the tiger hissed and came over towards him again…He quickly disappeared back into the bush at that. No matter how hungry, he wasn’t risking going past the tiger. He tried to ignore the biting hunger in his belly now…

Description
Family

Description
Family
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:17 pm

“Let’s go back in” he said now that Lumiere was full. He grabbed the big cat’s scruff and dragged him back inside before closing the sliding glass door. Lumiere watched from inside laying down and staring out.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Kaito Kuran//1000//Male//Immortal Vampire//Location: Taking a walk

Kaito wanted to go for a walk after the ball was over instead of taking his limo. He wanted to enjoy the moonlight that brightly lit up the street that he walked on. He needed to feed soon as he could feel the thirst building. His eyes glowed a deep red as he walked. As he walked he heard his wolf howl in the distance which made him smile.

Luna Knight//18//Female//Mortal//Location: Home
Luna walked through her front door dropping her school bag at the door. She kicked her shoes off before walking to the kitchen to fix her some food as the school food was not all what she thought it was going to be. She heard a wolf howl in the distance which sounded eerie, but beautiful.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:54 am

He watched them go back inside, wanting to follow… then stomping down on that feeling. He waited for a little bit longer. He then darted out and grabbed a squirrel and ate it. He grabbed another, darting back to the bushes to eat that one.

Description
Family

Description
Family
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:18 am

Orion came back over to Lumiere who was still laying near the glass door. “No, you are staying inside” he tells the cat. Lumiere just yawns and stretches. Orion sits down on the couch. Lumiere gets to his paws and jumps up onto the couch with Orion.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me