Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:53 pm

[Luna: tiger panther babies? Only if you’d want. I also have no idea what season it is. Don’t know if real tigers and panthers could, but this is a fantasy RP]

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: open

-searching, wb…-

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Orion

He hopped around a bit, gettin distracted by a butterfly. He began to chase it around the grass, tails wagging.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ Orion

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. She sighed as she said “Sorry…” too, then looked to the felines.

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/Orion

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. He nodded as he looked at him. “Do you and your…tiger want to explore the woods with us?” he asked. Meanwhile, Bellatrix laid her ears back, but didn’t attack.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:37 pm

(Sure)

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Jessibel, Ikarus
Orion pulled Lumiere back and shushed him. Lumiere huffed in annoyance. He nodded, “We were just about to go for a walk in the woods anyway. Why not?”.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:33 pm

[Luna: XD cool.

Seeley, did I already ask what season it was, or was that in a different RP?]

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: open

-searching, wb…-

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Orion

He hopped around a bit, gettin distracted by a butterfly. He began to chase it around the grass, tails wagging.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ Orion

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed.

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/Orion

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. He placed a hand on the black feline's head, and said "Great, let's get going."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Jessibel, Ikarus
Orion nods before starting off towards the woods motioning for the others to follow. Lumiere stayed by his side trotting along.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:32 am

[Seeley, did I already ask what season it was, or was that in a different RP?]

-searching, wb…-

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. She nodded and followed after the other two, the males.

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. He and Bellatrix followed after the vampire.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm

(I am gonna assume this is still open, if it's not sorry about this.)

|| Name || Greyson Soot, he prefers grey.
|| Age || Appears around 19 but is well over 327
|| Species || Vampire
|| Gender || Nonbinary (He/They)
|| Sexuality || Gay/asexual
|| Personality || He is a blunt, sarcastic guy that some might even call rude. He doesn't like others that much so he tends to try and avoid them, they can normally be found sitting in trees with a good book or finding their way to roof tops. Honestly, he just isn't good at interactions but if he needs too, he makes a great effort. Managing to befriend him will give you a "lifetime" long pal.
|| Description ||
-height: 6'3"
-weight: Around 170, he is extremely lanky.
-skin tone: Very pale, stereotypical vampire.
-hair color: Dark brown, almost black. Their hair is short around the back and a bit longer in the front, it's always shaggy-looking and messy.
-eye color: Dark grey.
-body features: He has a few piercings on his ears along with their tongue and eyebrow pierced. He has multiple tattoos on his body that he doesn't talk about much, other than that he has a few battle scars littered across their body.
|| Immortal or human || Immortal.
|| Ability if immortal || Though he is a vampire they can still go into sun light without burning up. They are also impressively agile for his size.
|| History || He doesn't talk about it often. (More in rp)
•parents•
-mom: Deceased
-father: Deceased
•has no siblings•
|| Crush || Open
||Other || He really enjoys reading, tea, and flowers.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:08 am

|| Name || Elea Johanssen
|| Age || Twenty-Two [22]
|| Gender || CisFemale
|| Personality || Smart, Confident, Loyal, Honest, Hot-headed, Compassionate, Adventurous
|| Description || 5"5, Natural Silver hair in a Layered Pixie Style, Pastel Blue eyes with flecks of Golden Red, Olive Skin with a few freckles, wears Round Aviator Specs, Slender not really feminine physique [no hourglass figure]
|| Immortal or Human || Mortal daughter of Fenrir Wolf
|| Ability if immortal ||
|| History || Born in the Northern mountains of Norway far from any large settlements to a young single mother. Grew up with older brother who was 4 yrs older than her whim she followed round like a lost puppy. Never told who her father was. Mother grew ill and died when she was 12. Moved to the States to live with maternal aunt where she got into dirt bike racing. Bought her first bike at 16. Still has no idea who her father is. Does the occupational shift at Club Trinity for her brother.
|| Family || Fenrir Wolf [Father], Morgain Johanesen [Mother, Dead], Calbjorn Johanesen [Brother]
|| Crush || Perhaps Kaito????
||Other || Has a unique connection/affinity with any and all Wolves. Is a dirt bike racer and has a Silver and Red bike, Has wolfish-like traits such as Growls, Snarls, Whimpers etc.

|| Name || Calbjorn Johanssen
|| Age || Twenty-Six [26]
|| Gender || CisMale
|| Personality || Protective, Secretive, Loyal, Doting, Relentless
|| Description || 5"9, Dark Brown hair in short permed curls, Pastel Blue eyes, Olive skin, Toned Frame.
|| Immortal or Human || Mortal Human
|| Ability if immortal ||
|| History || Born is Norway to a teenage mother and uninterested married father. Spent most of his first years with his maternal grandparents while mother was working. Was forced to move north when mother got pregnant and became a big brother at 4 years old. His mother always told him to take good care and to protect little Elea because she was a special child. He only found out what she meant on her death bed 12 years later when she told him who Elea's father was. Moved to the States to live with maternal aunt. Continued to protect and watch over Elea though he disapproved of her hobby. Got a job in a night club as a barman and is now the clubs manager. Works in night club called "Club Trinity".
|| Family || Magnus Dahl [Father, Estranged], Morgain Johanesen [Mother, Dead], Elea Johanesen [Sister]
|| Crush || Open to all
||Other || He'll do anything for his sister
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me