The Land of Arian

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Land of Arian

Postby wildcatabc » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:31 am

Moonstone:

I kept grabbing people until every single person was out of the kingdom and I waited for Dari
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:57 am

Ariis- rider- male- bi; likes Kimberly- Tags: Kimberly and whomever else

The tall blonde boy stood.

Dari- Air; produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone- Tags: Moonstone and others

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone got the rest of the animals. He then found Moonstone.

Jamie Rio- genderfluid- townsperson- might like Artemis- Elis is sibling- Tags: Elis/open

The blue eyed and black haired one yelped when picked up, then was put down.

Elis Rio- agender- asexual aromantic- townsperson- Jamie is sibling- Tags: Jamie/open

The brown haired one blinked blue eyes, and didn't say anything.

Jess- agender- likes Nyx and Obsidian- fire and water- blue fire- Tags: Obsidian

The orangy reddish dragon flicked their blue tail. They then smiled, and rushed after Obsidian.

Greena- f- Sudric but also open- Earth- green fire- Tags: X

The green dragon huffed a bit in her sleep. The sunflowers on her wings pointed towards the sun.

Jessel- f- Bi; open- wants kids- Western kingdom rider- Tags: Peine/open

The redhead

Peine- m- homosexual; open- can adopt- Tags: Jessel/open

He blinked brown eyes and shook out his black and white coat, wings moving, then flicked his tail and snorted a bit. The shy and nervous but gentle and loyal male

Leira- f- likes Felipe- healer of Southern army- Tags: army

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She left the castle then.

Reira- f- might like Teran- Southern army- Tags: army

The bluejay panther mix purred, tail flicking a little bit. The black beaked blue gray looked around
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:28 am

Jacaerys

Dragon Rider| Dragon: Jörmungandr|Tags: A dragon and Jörmungandr(Always, telepathic connection)|

Sleeping.
Jörmungandr

Wyvern | Rider: Jacaerys | Tags: Jacaerys (Always, telepathic connection.)

Opening his eyes, he glanced at what was happening to the town in front of his eyes. Searching for something to do, he quickly put his body over Jacaerys’ body. Making sure that nothing bad happened to her. Shifting his head from one direction to the other. Curiously looking for the dragons be met.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:30 am

Moonstone:

"Sure would be useful to have a fire dragon right about now" I growled. I hadn't tried to move water in a long time and I wasn't very good at it anyway. After all, I was only half water dragon. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the rushing river inside the town. I imagined the water rising and putting out the fire, and I hoped it was working.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:26 am

Ariis- rider- male- bi; likes Kimberly- Tags: Kimberly and whomever else

The tall blonde boy stood.

Dari- Air; produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone- Tags: Moonstone and others

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone nodded. He sighed as he said "All I have is air, which...would probably make it worse."

Jamie Rio- genderfluid- townsperson- might like Artemis- Elis is sibling- Tags: Elis/open

The blue eyed and black haired one yelped when picked up, then was put down.

Elis Rio- agender- asexual aromantic- townsperson- Jamie is sibling- Tags: Jamie/open

The brown haired one blinked blue eyes, and didn't say anything.

Jess- agender- likes Nyx and Obsidian- fire and water- blue fire- Tags: Obsidian

The orangy reddish dragon flicked their blue tail. They then smiled, and rushed after Obsidian.

Greena- f- Sudric but also open- Earth- green fire- Tags: X

The green dragon huffed a bit in her sleep. The sunflowers on her wings pointed towards the sun.

Jessel- f- Bi; open- wants kids- Western kingdom rider- Tags: Peine/open

The redhead

Peine- m- homosexual; open- can adopt- Tags: Jessel/open

He blinked brown eyes and shook out his black and white coat, wings moving, then flicked his tail and snorted a bit. The shy and nervous but gentle and loyal male

Leira- f- likes Felipe- healer of Southern army- Tags: army

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She left the castle then.

Reira- f- might like Teran- Southern army- Tags: army

The bluejay panther mix purred, tail flicking a little bit. The black beaked blue gray looked around
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me