The Land of Arian

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Land of Arian

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 am

Moonstone:

I touched back down on the ground a few kilometers from the city. It was covered in blazing fire
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Ariis- rider- male- bi; likes Kimberly- Tags: Kimberly and whomever else

The tall blonde boy sat.

Dari- Air; produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone- Tags: Moonstone and others

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone landed. He asked "Do you think all those people got our?"

Jamie Rio- genderfluid- townsperson- might like Artemis- Elis is sibling- Tags: Elis/open

The blue eyed and black haired one continued to run.

Elis Rio- agender- asexual aromantic- townsperson- Jamie is sibling- Tags: Jamie/open

The brown haired one blinked blue eyes, and ran as well.

Jess- agender- likes Nyx and Obsidian- fire and water- blue fire- Tags: Obsidian

The orangy reddish dragon flicked their blue tail. They then smiled, and rushed after Obsidian.

Greena- f- Sudric but also open- Earth- green fire- Tags: X

The green dragon huffed a bit in her sleep. The sunflowers on her wings pointed towards the sun.

Jessel- f- Bi; open- wants kids- Western kingdom rider- Tags: Peine/open

The redhead

Peine- m- homosexual; open- can adopt- Tags: Jessel/open

He blinked brown eyes and shook out his black and white coat, wings moving, then flicked his tail and snorted a bit. The shy and nervous but gentle and loyal male

Leira- f- likes Felipe- healer of Southern army- Tags: army

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She went to the castle to heal them.

Reira- f- might like Teran- Southern army- Tags: army

The bluejay panther mix purred, tail flicking a little bit. The black beaked blue gray looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:33 pm

Moonstone:

I heard screams from inside the kingdom "I guess not" I set my rider down and glided toward the city "I'll get as many people out as I can" I told Dari "you free the animals, blast holes in the pens and barns"
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 pm

The tall blonde boy sat.

Dari- Air; produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone- Tags: Moonstone and others

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone put Ariis down. He nodded and headed for the animal enclosures.

Jamie Rio- genderfluid- townsperson- might like Artemis- Elis is sibling- Tags: Elis/open

The blue eyed and black haired one continued to run.

Elis Rio- agender- asexual aromantic- townsperson- Jamie is sibling- Tags: Jamie/open

The brown haired one blinked blue eyes, and ran as well.

Jess- agender- likes Nyx and Obsidian- fire and water- blue fire- Tags: Obsidian

The orangy reddish dragon flicked their blue tail. They then smiled, and rushed after Obsidian.

The green dragon huffed a bit in her sleep. The sunflowers on her wings pointed towards the sun.

The redhead

He blinked brown eyes and shook out his black and white coat, wings moving, then flicked his tail and snorted a bit. The shy and nervous but gentle and loyal male

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She went to the castle to heal them.

The bluejay panther mix purred, tail flicking a little bit. The black beaked blue gray looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:11 am

Moonstone:

I flew into the flames and grabbed two townsfolk and the blacksmith. I flew them out toward the hills beyond the kingdom and set them down so I could go get more people.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:55 pm

The tall blonde boy stood.

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone got some animals out and took them away then came back.

The blue eyed and black haired one yelped when picked up, then was put down.

The brown haired one blinked blue eyes, and didn't say anything.

(Hope it's okay to say Jamie and Elis were the two townsfolk)

The redhead

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:26 am

Moonstone:

I flew back into the burning kingdom and flew toward the castle. Hundreds of soldiers stayed there each night and most of them were probably trapped by the flames
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pm

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone got more animals.

The redhead

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She left the castle then.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Moonstone:

The fire burned my skin even though I wasn't touching it. The water dragon part of me hurt from the fire and the night dragon part of me hurt from so much light. I flew into the castle, grabbing as many soldiers as I could
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:49 pm

The purple dragon with the sapphire stone brought them out. He then flew back to get more.

The redhead

The golden brown eyed woman shook out long wavy brown hair. She left the castle then.

The bluejay panther mix purred, tail flicking a little bit. The black beaked blue gray looked around
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me