from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ronan > xi

Postby zhelaniye » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:28 am

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    aaliyah's concerns about being friendly with him, although unspoken, were not unbeknownst to ronan. although he would have been grateful to her for taking the time to distract and help him home regardless, he was even more so grateful to her, considering the risk that she accepted in doing so. of course, more than the additional gratitude, he felt poorly about putting her in a position where she had to accept risk at all, but even as king, there was only so much even in his own realm over which he had control.

the corners of ronan's mouth twitched down slightly at the thought, but he was quick to realize that the small frown could easily be misinterpreted, so he did what he could to replace it with a small smile instead. the feat became a little easier when alliyah wished him well, which ronan recognized as something very narcissistic in himself, and which in turn made the feat more difficult again, but he held on to the happy, or at least neutral, expression as best as he could.

"it was nice to talk with you too," he said. he hoped to convey the sincerity in his words by meeting her gaze for a moment before abiding by her gestured invitation for him to walk ahead of her and into the castle. once inside the grandiose, high-ceilinged entrance hall, he turned to look at aaliyah again. "thank you," he said, deliberately not specifying for what because there were many things: for showing him the way out of the situation he had been in with bennet and the observing townsfolk, for walking him home and telling about herself and her family along the way, and on the whole, for treating him like the sensitive and flawed human being he was.
[mentions: bennet fenn] [tags: aaliyah rolfe] [location: at the castle gate > in the castle entry hall]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 05 ♛

Postby Crono » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:34 am

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~ Profile
Location: Streets of Fordaemdur ~ (Tags: Damien) (Mentions: Ronan)

Even in the time he'd left Ronan and the argument that rocked his morning and ruined any lingering drunken effects, Bennet was still frustrated overall though he attempted to keep his face it's usual self as he walked. His footfall's would be the one thing to give away his inner feelings if anything. The sudden clanking of armor and heavy footfall's moving closer from behind had Bennet spinning his head to see who was moving up to him. Bennet inwardly groaned, the headache started from the brotherly arguing only intensifying at the sight of the man who now strode beside him questioningly. The lack of a usual formal title from Damien was always amusing. Bennet hated the fuss over such formalities, especially if it wasn't in any kind of special occasion or setting. Though somethings he got the feeling the other man did it as an almost slight against him, he wasn't one to be bothered, nearly taking it as a compliment if anything. Moreso the amusement was from the thought of the many figures who would be fussing and blathering at the guard for not using the proper titles if they heard.

Bennet scowled slightly before just grinning at the lug without halting his movements. "Oh you know, just a casual family talk out in the open, nothing to worry about." Ben had little doubt that the guard assumed the younger Fenn was to blame for the incident though as far as he was concerned that was on Ronan. "Losing the King as of late as well there Damien? What will they think of a captain of the guard who can't even keep track of his royal charges." There was no venom to his words since Bennet didn't have anything against Damien personally other than finding his persistence to be a great annoyance, it more poking fun at him in an attempt to make the man sweat than anything. Admittedly Bennet had found attempting to do so when the opportunity's arose to be amusing.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby axelandria » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:32 pm

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐄. ─── tags: ronan
twenty-one | female | lesbian | servant

aaliyah gave ronan a soft smile. "i'll leave you be now, sir. see you around." she backed up a few steps before turning around and heading to the servants' quarters. the blonde changed into her uniform, then sat down to think. ronan really seemed troubled, and by more than just his fight with his brother. poor guy. aaliyah really hoped that none of her close friends had seen her with the king, but she wasn't too worried about the general townspeople. most who didn't know her would likely try to cozy up to someone who they thought had high friends, but aaliyah's true close friends would judge her, saying she was forgetting the plight of commoners. the blonde shook her head to try and clear her thoughts. i should get to working.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 am

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚓𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎
Werewolf | Female | Royal Physician | Rouge
|Mentions: Aaliyah Rolfe | Tags: Ronan Fenn | Location: Castle gate ↣ grounds |

She did have to admit that the sun was pleasantly warm, at least compared to the shadow of the castle gates as they loomed over the physician, a light breeze only adding to the chill as Freyja neared the entrance. She had to narrow her eyes slightly, not being able to quite make out the figures ahead of her until they were properly in focus, the tiredness from a late night's work not helping at all in her perception. As she saw Ronan gesture, she bit down a chuckle- he appeared to be as chivalrous as ever. Even though as a physician, she was ranked higher in status than the servants, she never fully grasped the disconnect between them and the royals- as far as she was concerned, they lived, ate and worked under the same roof. There should be no shame or fear in walking alongside the monarchs but if high society deemed it so, then there wasn't much they could do.

Carrying the sentiment with head held high as she passed through the gate, her as she watched Aaliyah seem to hurry away, sighing slightly- she had wanted to ask about some of the storage situations, create an inventory for the next time she was headed down to the market. As the crate clinked again with her the shifting of her movements, Freyja had been lost to another world as she strode further into the castle, managing to only just come back to reality a few paces behind Ronan as she jumped, having expected to see him further into the castle.

"Oh Ronan- I mean your majesty. Good morning." She greeted him rather informally, however still making the effort to bow her head. Having much of her life tailing her mentor around the castle, she had only really caught glimpses or the odd chat at most with the King- knowing him back when he was still a prince meant it was still somewhat tricky to see him as the monarch he had become. She glanced at his face. "You look terrible." The words slipped out before she could stop them, never having a good filter on the best of days.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damien drake > 002

Postby montmorency » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm

𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙉 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙀 ───────── ( location: streets of fordaemdur ) ( tags: bennet )
    ( he/him ) ( werewolf ) ( captain of the guard )

xxDamien couldn't help but think that something was off about Bennet. He couldn't quite place a finger on it—maybe it was his expression, the way he spoke, the way he walked—but something felt different about the usually unworried prince. There was a more serious note in him, perhaps. If Damien had to guess, it was something to do with the argument: one he still didn't know enough about for his liking. The subject of the argument was something he would likely have to consult one of his nearby guardsmen about later, and he certainly wasn't going to ask Ronan about it. The poor king already had too much on his plate. But arguments went two ways, and perhaps Damien was thinking of going too easy on him compared to Bennet. The king was much easier to handle job-wise compared to Bennet, but Damien worried for him. He would hate to say it out loud, but regarding attitude, Ronan could definitely learn something from his carefree younger brother.

xxEvidently, the serious feeling Damien detected in Bennet didn't shield him from his usual sarcasm. He clenched his jaw at Bennet's remarks. Bennet liked to poke at him, he knew that, but he wasn't going to get a reaction. The thought did concern him, though. His next course of action would have to be finding Ronan, although he had to finish dealing with Bennet first. "I know my 'casual family talks' don't leave me trying to flee the scene," Damien said, glancing back in the direction from whence they came. He turned back to Bennet, giving a small smile as he knew he could likely guess what was coming next. Bennet hated his guards, and Damien hated trying to guard him. If there was one thing the two could agree on, it was that. A shared notion that neither really enjoyed their roles in this situation. He was annoyed, of course, but Damien adopted a lighter tone to counter Bennet's. "But I digress. It seems it's time again for me to stick some guards on you, yes? Continue our little game of whatever this is. Now, why don't you get to know some of these guards? I'm sure you'd be surprised to know that some of them can be just as rowdy as you. Give them a chance, just this once. I insist."
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:04 am

𝒜𝓋𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓉𝒽
female| 33| human| master of horse

Ava smiled at her friend's proposition. It had been a long time since she had had time to herself to explore, and she liked the thought of it. Perhaps they could pack some food and spend the night in the forest like she did sometimes as a girl. Then again, she wasn't sure if that was something Moriah would enjoy. She struck her as more of a town girl, but then again, she had a rough life before she came here, so maybe she was familiar with sleeping outdoors. She didn't want to pry into anything personal at the moment though, so she let it go and made a mental note to herself to set a date with Moriah before they returned to the castle.

She sensed an uneasiness in the other woman when she began talking about her work in the castle. She didn't like the way she said she 'hoped it stayed that way', or her apparent desparation to get away from the things happening upstairs even if it meant extra work. "You're certainly welcome any time," she said. She turned in the saddle, attempting to get a look at her face, brow furrowed slightly. More people were around than before, so she dropped her voice. "If you need to get out, I can try to get you a job in the stables. I could talk to Ronan maybe, or the head maid, say I need someone reliable to help me and that I want you for the job 'cause the boys can't be trusted with the responsibility."

If she had waited a few more seconds, it would not have been necessary to lower her voice. As they approached, several vendors began shouting out the virtues of their goods in an attempt to make the two women stop and look. They had arrived.
mentions: Ronan| tags: Moriah O'Malley| location: marketplace

𝘈𝘳𝘭𝘰 𝘌𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦
male| 27| werewolf| heir apparent of the pack of fordaemdur

An easy smile spread across Arlo's face when Sersha said she would join him in checking the traps. She was the closest thing to normalcy he felt he had left, at least in terms of family. Things had fallen apart between him and Tarner quite rapidly after their father had died, which was mostly unsurprising considering the way they drifted after their mother's death. Tarner's appearance and the tension he brought with him changed his normal aversion into a sharp thorn of loathing. He always knows the worst time to show up, he thought to himself, but let the feeling of distaste behind the thought float in Tarner's direction. He wouldn't say such things out loud, but if Tarner was going to play those games, so would he.

He noted the tension in Tarner's posture, carefully hidden behind mechanical gestures of relaxation. Logically, he knew this was a time to be tactful and patient. Still, though, he couldn't resist one more jab. He raised an eyebrow at Tarner's comment and spoke out loud, refusing to join in the telepathic communication his brother was trying to establish. "How could I be in the wrong skin when the one gift of our kind is choosing which one to walk in?"
mentions: | tags: Sersha Eathe, Tarner Eathe| location: forest outside of fordaemdur
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭cordovia i & ♞nikolias i

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:56 pm

==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged:
==🍭| mentioned: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭|location: somewhere in the forest.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
the girl yawned, opening her eyes to the sunlight above her. she pulled her hand over her face, as the leaves beneath her rustled. she squinted and looked around. everything was hazy and she was slightly confused on where she was. finally, her sight slowly started to return to her. as she blinked, she realized she was in the middle of the forest. sighing, she sat up. looking at her clothes, she sighed with a sad tone. standing to her feet, she started to brush the dirt and leaves off of her dirty attire. missing the ones in her hair. as she could hear leaves crushing under something in the distance, cordovia stood her ground. narrowing her eyes to the tree at her right, she sighed. it was merely ghost, coming to greet her. "silly beast. you nearly gave me a scare. come now, i have no recollection of nights previous. let's return home before i get into trouble. which i know i will." she said as she looked at the large dire wolf. placing her hand upon his head, she smiled. his dark pelt was so soft, that it always seemed to calm her nerves. as she began to walk, barefooted home, the lesser heir once again yawned. she leaned into ghost, listening to him breath lightly.
i sure wish ghost could talk. it'd be good to know what all he thinks. after all, he is my best friend. she thought with a sigh, then stood up. ghost looking at her with a slight look of confusion. smiling, the girl patted his head. "come on boy, let us race home. bet i can beat you this time without turning into my form." she told him as she got ready to run. ghost barked, as if he agreed. bending his body into the downward dog position, the two took off in a race. cordovia giggling as she was a little faster than the average human. turning her head to her left, she watched as ghost bound and leapt forward over a fallen tree. as she dashed to the left, the quickly to the right; the girl misjudged the third tree. slamming into it at full speed, the girl bounced backwards. slamming her back into the tree behind her, after the fact.
sliding down the tree, the girl groaned in pain. gritting her teeth, she looked over towards ghost, who was running towards her. "i'm alright boy. just misjudged that tree for a moment." she told him, as he nuzzled her face with a slight whine. pushing herself up, she groaned again, this time feeling it in her ribs and back. slowly walking forward, she looked around, to find her land markings. as she thought, she was a mile out from her packs land. she tossed her head to the side, as she looked at ghost; signaling for him to go on ahead. as ghost took off towards the packs home, he howled lightly off in the distance.
upon running home, ghost noticed his master's siblings. wagging his tail the young, but large dire wolf padded up to sersha, tarner, and arlo. he barked lightly at the three and sat at sersha's feet. looking up at his master's sister, his mouth open and tongue hanging out. he lifted his left paw towards her, something that cordovia had recently been teaching him.

==| nikolias henry bentham. | nik. | male.
==| twenty nine. | august 13th. | leo.
==| heterosexual. | human. | master at arms.
==| tagged:
==| mentioned:
==| location: armory; taking inventory
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias looked around, the air was crisp and the breeze was nice. he took a small breath in and released it with a calm sigh. he looked around the others working off in the distance, and he nodded to himself. pushing off of the wooden beam he was leaning against, he stood up straight. his chain-mail clinking together as he moved. having just taken over the role of master at arms, from his father. a few months ago; he moved towards the armory. following the steps his father took every morning. as he walked towards the armory, he could feel the gaze of others, his father knew. though something about them, seemed to give him a different feeling. they always looked up to his father, maybe because he knew them personally. but when another looked at him, with a different and confusing look, it made nikolias feel different. sighing, he grabbed the hilt of his sword and gripped it tightly.
as he reached the armory, nikolias spoke gently to the guard there. "just checking on the inventory for now." he said as he walked towards the door. the guard nodded, as he walked over as well. unlocking the armory door, the young master at arms walked in. looking around, he could tell that he was out of his element now. sighing once again, nikolias walked around. surveying the inventory, he looked around for the swords; to check their sharpness.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 06 ♛

Postby Crono » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:53 pm

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~ Profile
Location: Streets of Fordaemdur ~ (Tags: Damien) (Mentions: )

Bennet chuckled at the comparison of family talks, "You try having a family of royals and see if you don't. Besides, I'm simply going about my day. Sure, maybe I'm trying to avoid all those questioning stares but that's not the point." The prince shrugged his tense shoulders, trying his best not to make the spat out to be worse than it was going to be rumored to be within the hour. There was little doubt it might be the talk of the town for days to come before vanishing into the past as a forgotten incident only recollected by those who'd witnessed it themselves.

At the mention of having guards placed on him Bennet audibly groaned this time though slightly muffled by his the hand he had rubbing against his face. Damien called it some sort of game and in some odd way maybe it was, though he was sure neither man enjoyed playing. "You mean the eternal struggle where you try and hold onto some semblance of control?" It was an amusing thought that Damien was trying to use some sort of befriending strategy by placing those who might enjoy the same escapades he did. However they were no doubt given orders to prevent anything from beyond a point if that were the truth. "So you thought you'd shove some new recruits my way? I'll remind you of the last one we all but drove mad because you wouldn't switch his duties. I almost felt sorry for the poor lad." Bennet hummed a little remembering hearing the guard's shouts of frustration in the streets as his charge was leaving through an alley not far away. That'd been the last time he'd seen...Charles, no Chris, wait...Chuck? He was always bad with the names of those charged with keeping track of him, possibly on purpose. "Hopefully you've trained their minds better. I'd hate to run anymore of Fordaemdur's protectors away." Ben winked playfully at the captain of the guard.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ronan > xii

Postby zhelaniye » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:29 pm

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ronan's smile, tenuous as it was, waned hastily as he watched aaliyah go. since his father's death and even prior to it, on occasion, happiness was something that ronan tended to feel, or rather express, for the benefit of others and without aaliyah or anyone else in front of him to bear witness to the physical manifestations of his feelings, there was no reason to feign it.

for several minutes he stood, wilted and motionless, in the castle entry hall. despite his mental and physical fatigue, he felt hyper aware of his inanimate surroundings, so he surrendered himself to the experience of the large space for the moment. there was a dead weight to the air around him that made it feel like chainmail would as it settled over his body, but it seemed to have a much different effect on the dust motes that he and alliyah had stirred up upon their entry. the particles, which spoke more to the emptiness of the castle than its lack of cleanliness, caught ronan's eye sporadically as they moved in and out of the long rectangles of morning sunlight which shone down from the row of windows that enclosed the room from high on the wall above. ronan's breath caught in his throat as he came to the irrational conclusion that to exhale and exert any kind of influence on the natural restoration of the environment would be to ruin it. however, his ridiculous plight, which he hoped was more related to stress and lack of sleep than it was to any kind of true madness, met a swift end when he was startled back into semi-lucid consciousness by the voice of his physician, freyja, another of the many people that he did not want to see him in his current and rapidly deteriorating state.

"doctor payne," he said, his voice both surprisingly level for someone who had just been jarred out of the equivalent of a nonsensical daydream and characteristically forgiving of freyja's near transgression of decorum in her first attempt to greet him. he took her second remark much less in stride though, as it confirmed what he already knew about his failure to maintain appearances as would benefit a king and suggested that likely futile attempts at corrective action were imminent. again, his breath caught in his throat. in the silence that followed, ronan weighed the potential outcomes of attempting to explain himself, but ultimately decided against it. there was no sense in trying to lie; it was clear that freyja had already seen straight through him. the air he'd held hostage as he thought things through escaped him in a sigh heavy with resignation. "i know," he said, almost apologetic as he finally focused his gaze on the physician.
[mentions: aaliyah rolfe] [tags: freyja payne] [location: in the castle entry hall]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚atlas i.

Postby the viking goddess » Thu May 06, 2021 7:00 am

==| charlotte atlas arro fenn. | atlas or arro. | female.
==| twenty six. | december 25th. | capricorn.
==| straight. | human. | princess.
==| tagged:
==| mentioned: avalon, ronan, bennet, damien.
==| location: practicing archery in the forest w eros & duke
==lion-heart > streets of fordaemdur.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
it was late last night, when she had snuck out of the castle. avalon would sure have found eros and his tack missing. atlas was pretty bad about doing that. she knew she was in for a scolding when she returned, but she loved taking night rides and working on her archery; sometimes in peace. she couldn't care less about the world around her, though she truly didn't understand the true amount of what was going on around her. still naive to her brothers cautions, she follows her hearts desire more times than none. the sun was just starting to peak, and it was just now morning. she hand't really noticed the time, until them. looking over her shoulder, to eros and duke lion-heart and smiled to the two. different species of animals, and yet good friends. as she gathered her last arrow, the girl could hear some leaves rustling in the distance near by. not wanting to be caught by anyone, the girl pulled up the hood of her cloak. putting her bow away, she moved towards eros and duke lion-heart. "come on boys let's head home. my brothers will probably have already gotten into it. i'm just hoping it was more pleasant than times before." she said, followed by a sigh. she knew how they were around one another, but things couldn't be changed between the two. there was something, that happened between them and she just happened to not be around.
sighing, she mounted eros' saddle and looked at duke lion-heart. he was the only thing left of their father now, but wasn't going to let him down now. atlas knew she had to become something, even if she was a princess. she wanted to be something more, than just looking like a pretty face. some of the others she grew up with, always had made fun of her. for either wanting to learn archery or wanting to get dirty. But as a young child, she really didn't like to be a studious and sophisticated girl. in her spare time, it was rough housing with bennet, whenever he was around. or being around ronan in the city. shot! how could i forget! she thought to herself, as she was reminded of the city. i need to get some herbs for the sisters. i can't believe i forgot about that. she sighed as she kicked eros in the hind quarters. as he snorted lightly, he walked forward. duke lion-heart on his left, following slightly in tow behind them. "duke, do you remember what sister magnolia wanted?" she asked the tibetan mastiff with a sarcastic tone. as if he could speak, she talked to her animals as if they were people; though when others were not around. as duke lion-heart barked, her mind clicked with the right answer. giggling, she looked down to him and spoke softly "you're right, i needed some lavender. luckily there is some near the castle gates." as duke lion-heart barked once more, he prance on ahead. smiling and shaking her head, atlas kicked eros into a trot.
as the exited the forest, the girl pulled down her cloak hood. her long dark hair, flowed light in the wind as eros trotted. she held her bow in her left hand with an arrow in place. ready to attack, if she ever needed to. she always did this, well outside of the castle walls. she never trusted her surroundings, but she learned long ago to always be on guard. as the neared the castle gate, atlas pulled eros to a stop. dismounting the stallion, she patted his left hind quarter. "good boy eros." she told him, as she reached into the saddlebag next. pulling out a red apple, his favorite kind; she held it out for him. without hesitance, the stallion took it rather quickly. walking towards a small source of water, the woman looked to the ground. there was a small patch of lavender, near the water. bending down, she picked it and stood back up. looking around, her eyes scanned the area. nobody had seemed to notice her, well that she knew of anyway. she wasn't one to remember faces unless she wanted to.
quickly moving back towards eros, she opened eros' saddle bag. looking for a small sack for the lavender, she sighed. one thing she didn't pack, before leaving last night. then her stomach growled. "that too." she told herself, then grabbed eros' reigns. duke lion-heart barked, as he pranced up to atlas. she patted his head lightly, then headed into the castle grounds.
as the girl held her bow to the ground, she pulled off her cloak. tossing it on eros' saddle, she dropped his reigns. trusting him enough in the castle walls. he always seemed to follow her. walking through the streets, she caught a glimpse of her brother off in the distance. it seemed he was talking to the captain of the guards, so she didn't want to bother them. there was one thing about duke lion-heart atlas never figure out. why he always ran right up to bennet. when he was a pup, all he did was growl at him for being too close to atlas at times. and now, it was different.
as soon as duke lion-heart spotted bennet, it was open. the overly-sized large tibetan mastiff barked loudly, as he weaved himself in and out of the people in between them, well sort of. he mostly missed everyone, in a way. with dishes clashing to the cobblestone, atlas grinned awkwardly. though duke lion-heart kept on running at bennet, barking as he went. his tongue hanging out of his mouth, as he began to slobber. as she talked her way out of a few things, she then quickly chased after the large dog. as she noticed he was nearing bennet, she could tell he wasn't going to stop. it was about to get bad, and she could see the collision happening. she needed to use the new command she had been teaching him. duke lion-heart was still a pup himself, but he was getting to the point of being an adult dog. he was large, and could possibly hurt someone by his size. "bennet! look out!" she called out, as she tried to remember the command. duke lion-heart still running full force at bennet and finally, she called out "duke lion-heart sit!" as if something clicked in the large dogs head, he started to slow his run. and soon was sitting in front of bennet and damien. letting out a breath of relief, the girl stopped running. bending over, and placing her hands on her thighs, she tried to catch her breath. her dark hair, flowing over her face.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me