from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby scarlet_benoit » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

๐’œ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ
female| 33| human| master of horse

Avalon smiled to herself when she heard Rose start munching on the apple in Moriah's outstretched hand. The mare loved the crisp fruit, and she knew that Moriah enjoyed giving the horses a treat just as much as they liked eating them. She took her time situating everything, trying to arrange it all in the most comfortable way for all three of them. When she was finally satisfied, she patted the palomino's hip and walked around to her head to put the bridle on. Rose accepted the bit without an issue. Ava disliked using a bit on her since she was well trained enough that she didn't need one, but her other bridle had broken and this was the only one she had for the moment.

"Good girl," she said to the mare. She gestured at Moriah to follow her, and led both of them into the stable yard. It was still fairly quiet this early in the morning, with only a few boys running about. After tying the reins around a post, she dragged a large block of wood over to Rose's side and mounted her. She rode astride, though it hiked her skirts up and exposed a bit of her leg, which some considered improper. Still though, it was better than riding side saddle in her opinion. Leaning over the horn of the saddle, she was just able to reach the post and untie the reins.

From her seat, she reached a hand out to Moriah to steady her as she mounted if need be. "Alright, then. Ready?"

mentions: Moriah O'Malley, Svala Holt| tags: Moriah O'Malley| location: stable yard
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tarner > iv

Postby zhelaniye » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:17 am

TARNER EATHE!! "i kept my mind on the moon..."
[36 years] [werewolf] [male] [alpha of the pack of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    tarner took notice of ginger's pinned ears and esther and onyx's restless gazes, but he was neither surprised, nor offended by them, and he certainly didn't allow them them to deter him from his continued forward movement. he was however, very pleased to see that the animals' master did not seem to share their misgivings about him. conformity was an integral aspect of the wolves' harmonious existence among the people of fordaemdur, and of tarner's burgeoning plans to one day seize the throne. with markin dead and ronan ignorant, the element of surprise could most certainly work in the pack's favor, if they were able to main their anonymity until it came time to actually make a move.

he looked up and over at ramses as the two passed each other can carried on slowly in their opposite directions, flashing a smile that was at once both sarcastic and genuine. "refreshing, yeah," he said, thinking idly about how ramses couldn't possibly know the half of just how refreshing it was to be out in the forest and in a skin that belonged there.

tarner nodded once in a non verbal response to ramses' answer to his earlier question and then a second time a moment later as the falconer spoke of their parting and the potential of seeing each other again quite soon. tarner bore ramses no ill will, but he neither relished nor loathed that possibility; ever the business man, by tarner's account, he stood to lose from strengthening his relationship with ramses than he did to gain, which made a future interaction unideal, but there was still a chance of some gain, which made it more ideal. which meant that tarner was likely just to sit back and see how things played out, and if he happened to cross paths with ramses again, then so be it.

"safe travels to you, mr. prescott," he said, with a wave and a grin over his shoulder. "enjoy the city once you're inside," he added, before turning back around and continuing on his way.

he returned to the road when he was far enough from ramses and his animals that doing so felt appropriate, but it was purely for appearance's sake. he kept walking and eventually, when ramses and the walls of the city were far behind him, he cut back into the underbrush and angled his course even further into the increasingly dense tree cover. he kept up his steady pace for several minutes, until he was confident that he was far enough off the road and that he hadn't been followed, at which point he stopped and looked around him.

surrounded by the collective and unperforated embrace of both the old and new growth of the forest, tarner could see nothing in any direction but tree trunks and foliage. he breathed in deeply, through his nose, relaxing into the simultaneous sense of solitude and connection with the world around him, preparing himself to become more a part of it than he ever would be as a human. he took off his clothes, tossed them down in a pile at the base of the nearest tree to retrieve later, when he was ready to return to the kingdom as a man, and crouched down, bowing his head and shifting his weight from foot to foot and hand to hand as he did.

for tarner, the shift had always been quick, but it wasn't painless. human bones cracking to be replaced with those of a wolf, skin melting off to give way to fur, organs squeezing into new shapes and new cavities as they closed and opened up in new places inside of him, but in just over a minute, it was all over, and where once stood a man, now stood an animal.

[mentions: ramses, markin, ronan] [tags: ramses > open] [location: entry/exit point to the walls of fordaemdur > forest outside of fordaemdur]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:03 pm

โžด ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–’๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–”๐–™๐–™ โžถ
male|human|citizen

A sigh escaped Ramses as they ultimately proceeded closer to the castle doors, he soon flashing a look of distaste to his current traveling companions.

"Can't you guys act a little more, oh, I don't know... civilized?"

While he knew very well that they were quite content around most people, there were just some out there some of his friends did not like... and, unfortunately, Tarner Eathe was a man of whom all of them did not like in the slightest bit... well, except Onyx. While the raven was usually a bit uncertain around the man, he always seemed to look over Mr. Eathe as though the man might have food on him.

Nevertheless, Ramses could only shake his head. It was outright embarrassing to have such run-ins and be unable to really change the minds of his animal friends, though it wasn't like he could do such a thing to begin with. The birds just glanced to him and his horse paid no mind as she continued to clop along toward the wall entrance.

Ramses met with the guards there and stated his business, and they ultimately allowed him in. A content 'thank you' was given to the lot of them before he continued on, into the streets of Fordaemdur.

Well, now he was inside the walls... so now, he just had to find a place to set up shop. He wasn't too familiar with the place, so for now he'd just have to wander. He shuffled off his horse, his birds still upon his shoulders as he gave her a good pat and took her reins. A gentle tug and he would be leading her down the cobblestone streets.

[Mentions: Tarner Eathe][Tags: Open][Location:Entrance of the city > The streets of Fordaemdur]

---

โ€ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ž'๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚ โ€
female|human|domestic servant

Moriah was content to just be there, although tried her best to give Avalon as much work room as possible. While Moriah would enjoy to help her friend get everything set up, Avalon was much more versed in horses than Moriah was, and it certainly didn't help any that Avalon was, basically, a natural at all things horse-related... at least, that's what Moriah thought. To top it all off, saddling a horse appeared to be a one-person job. So she left Avalon to do what she wished.

Once she was gestured to follow, the maid was quick to nod and begin following her friend and her horse into the stable yard. Once there, Moriah just watched as Avalon tied Rose's reins to a post and drag a large block of wood over and use it to mount her horse. Only after Avalon had gotten her horse's reins untied and offered a hand to her did Moriah take it gently and step upon the wooden block, then, with the help of Avalon, which she was always grateful for, got up upon her friend's saddle and ultimately shuffled behind her. While she would have preferred sitting side-saddle for obvious reasons, sitting in such a saddle with two people was a bit tight, so she opted to sit the way that Avalon did. It wasn't like she'd be on there very long anyway... she just hoped folks wouldn't get weird. She already had a 'record' of sorts on her, she didn't need it getting any longer than it already was.

Only after she was settled behind her friend, between Avalon's back and the spine of the saddle, did Moriah nod with a small smile. "Now I am, thank you. I'm ready whenever you are."

[Mentions: Avalon Smith][Tags: Avalon Smith][Location: Royal stables > Stable yard]
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > iv

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:31 am

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    to say that he didn't intend to wound bennet with his words would be a brazen lie, but it was unlike ronan to be so explicitly depreciative, of his brother or of anything. a born diplomat, ronan was not known for losing his head, especially publicly, but bennet was right, he was no longer himself. bereavement and accession had chipped away at him in tandem, leaving nothing behind but his basest of instincts, the nerves that would exact a reaction at the slightest provocation. leaving behind, as bennet pointed out, a man that was uninhibited enough to berate his kin in the streets that his actions had transformed into a stage.

again, ronan clenched his jaw and turned his head to the side to avert his gaze from his brother, and when he did, he took note of the same wide eyed spectators that bennet had brought to his attention seconds before. the reality of his brother's perspective on the situation shook him and shame clenched a quick and unforgiving fist around his insides in response. the scene that was so rapidly unfolding around him was exactly what he had set out to avoid when he left his chambers to search for bennet himself and yet, here it was regardless; an inevitable conclusion.

as the shame kept its grip on his internal organs, regret and defeat manifested themselves as the sting of tears in his tired eyes. he did not want to be this man that he was becoming, the bearer of his brother's leash, the mad king not fit to rule, but it seemed to be a course to which he kept coming back and that no amount of thinking or overthinking could correct. the leash was always there, beckoning for him to call it to action, and the madness too. how else could he keep his wayfaring, adventurous brother that he needed so much by his side?

as bennet stepped around him, ronan reached out to grab his arm, just above the elbow and far quicker than he would have thought possible given the near lethal combination of exhaustion and distress that he was currently experiencing. "i'm sorry, he said, his voice ragged but genuine. he released bennet's arm, to save him the trouble of breaking his grip if he chose to continue walking and to convey his acceptance of that choice if it happened to be the one bennet made. although he knew this pattern of interaction, like history, was bound to repeat itself when the brothers next crossed paths, a genuine apology was all that he could offer bennet until he found some alternative means to actually fix the problem.
[mentions: bennet fenn] [tags: bennet fenn] [location: streets of fordaemdur]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:00 am

SERSHA EATHE
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ title. werewolf lesser heir ] [ tagged. arlo eathe | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the forest ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Sersha visibly perked up at Arloโ€™s antics, a smirk to match his own appearing on her face. She pretended to be disgusted at his performance, holding her arm out towards him to keep him at bay even as he dramatically creeped closer. Upon his declaration, Sersha scoffed, her eyes rolling. โ€œOh, please.โ€ She gave out a laugh. โ€œI donโ€™t think even Tarner himself would believe that.โ€ She crossed her arms, causing the raven on her shoulder to caw irritably and fly off into the treeline.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€As Sersha watched her go, she noticed bits of sunlight beginning to peek through the treeline. She sighed, stifling yet another yawn. โ€œIโ€™ll need to report back soon.โ€ She wasnโ€™t thrilled about the prospect, and it showed. She often felt crowded in the city when the citizens were bustling in the streets, and today was no exception. It was rather empty when she left this morning, but would undoubtedly have woken up by now.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:22 am

๐€๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐˜๐€๐‡ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐…๐„. โ”€โ”€โ”€ tags: open
twenty-one | female | lesbian | servant

aaliyah was walking the streets of fordaemdur after paying a short visit to her younger siblings. she was hoping to spend some time with friends before returning to work. the sound of a commotion drew her to a small crowd, although many of the people seemed to be pretending not to pay attention. aaliyah turned to a kindly-looking woman. "what's going on?" the woman grinned. "the king and prince are arguing. it's quite the spectacle." alarmed, aaliyah pushed her way through the people, until she could see the two brothers. after watching them bicker back and forth, ronan seemed to apologize. aaliyah held her breath. she'd heard talk that the brothers were growing more distant, but to argue in the streets was something she'd never imagined they'd do. some of the other townspeople already seemed tense and unsettled. aaliyah knew a few people who might even become paranoid if the royal brothers had a falling out in the middle of town.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™› ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ 04 โ™›

Postby Crono » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:23 am

๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~ Profile

Bennet's Instinct screamed at him to rip his arm free from the grip that held him, but the Prince kept from the automatic response. If nothing else than to save some sort of face for his brother, the king, in this situation. Instead his head whirled around to face his brother, Bennet was met with an apology before his arm was released. The mans eyes softened ever so, "Go home Ronan. A king shouldn't be wandering aimlessly without his guards." His voice strained in an attempt to keep the heated emotions from showing themselves once again. One could argue his words were somewhat hypocritical given his own time spent without any guards to be found, but he was no King. The man's gaze lingered on his brother a moment before he turned his head back to the way his body was facing and continued on his path, intent on getting far away from those who'd witnessed the royal arguement. No need to give the people more to gawk at.

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tarner > v

Postby zhelaniye » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:55 pm

TARNER EATHE!! "i kept my mind on the moon..."
[36 years] [werewolf] [male] [alpha of the pack of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
    although it required the forfeiture of some of the more sophisticated aspects of human life, tarner's lust for power and control made his life as an apex predator a desirable, if not preferable, alternative to his life as a simple merchant. he was not a passive man by nature, but his position of authority in the pack of fordaemdur afforded him the ability to be an even less passive wolf, and tarner was happiest when he was not required to make concessions. the license to do as he pleased was just one aspect of his attraction to being in his second skin.

the tawny wolf shook out his coat and shifted his weight from side to side again, just as he had when his paws had been feet moments ago. he raised his head up to the soft current of air that weaved between the tree trunks and inhaled. in one breath he had a better sense of where he was and what was near to him than he had in minutes of breathing the same air as a man. the scent of ramses and his animal companions lingered, accented by the much nearer scents of small woodland animals, fragrant vegetation, and moderately paced, moving fresh water, but what was much more interesting to the alpha male was the scents of arlo and sersha, so familiar and so like his own, coming at him from a north easterly direction relative to his current position in the woods.

tarner's eyes narrowed, a physical manifestation of the gears inside of his head turning as they worked to first locate the pair of werewolves and then to consider their reasons for meeting up alone outside of the kingdom's walls. as egotistical as he could be, tarner was cognizant enough to recognize that his relationship with each of his siblings was far from optimal. there was a disconnect between the two of them and himself that hadn't always been there but that had insidiously come to be over the years, and although he loved them both, tarner couldn't afford to let that love blind him. when he identified their collective and unexpected presence in the woods with him, his mind was quick to jump to distinctly paranoid thoughts of a coup, but he did what he could to stop himself from dwelling on them. actions were always better than thoughts, and he was more than capable of eliciting answers to the questions he had without torturing himself in the process.

he leaped forwards on practiced paws that kept his movement quiet but efficient, following his nose first and then his ears shortly afterwards, to where arlo and sersha stood talking and laughing amongst themselves and the trees around them. as he drew nearer to them, he slowed his pace gradually, so that by the time he stepped out from the tree line, he was walking and his breath was even; the epitome of composure and nonchalance. his gaze slid leisurely from his brother to his sister, human eyes in the a wolf's skull, and he very pointedly tilted his head after a moment as if to say, well, well, well, what do we have here?
[mentions: ramses, arlo, sersha] [tags: arlo, sersha] [location: the forest outside of fordaemdur]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > v

Postby zhelaniye » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:26 am

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
    duplicitous as it was for bennet to chastise him for his lack of protection in the streets when bennet himself often wandered without, ronan knew that his younger brother was right. especially now, with the change in leadership so fresh and the relational dynamics between himself and his people, and his kingdom and others so volatile, it was entirely imprudent of him to be exposed like this in public. not to mention the spectacle he had made of himself while exposed, which bennet had already pointed out and of which, as he watched bennet go without any further protest, ronan could see some familiar faces taking notice.

in the distance, he caught sight of the distinctive white blonde hair of his royal physician, freyja, moving swiftly away from the small crowd that had formed to watch he and bennet's interaction, and granted himself a split second to feel gratitude that she appeared to have missed the show. he didn't want to think about what she would think of him if she saw him looking like he did: disheveled, unwell, and driven almost mad by lack of sleep and sustenance, so he shifted his attention quickly, scanning the gathering lot and trying desperately to compose himself both internally and externally.

nearer to him than freyja, and ostensibly paying more attention to the altercation between him and bennet, was aaliyah. he knew her only as a servant to the crown with a family of her own to whom she sent money but that he, himself had never met or seen with his own eyes, but the concern she wore on her face helped to quell some of his own concern and humiliation, while at the same time also ramping it up even further.

he didn't know aaliyah well, which made her true allegiances a mystery to him, but among ronan's many weaknesses as a leader was his propensity to take people at their word and to think as highly of them as circumstance would allow and circumstance, thus far, had given him no reason to distrust aaliyah. as a result, he believed her to be loyal and a potential friend in this mess that he had gotten himself into. however, like aaliyah, he had also considered the likelihood of that mess causing what he hoped to be unnecessary paranoia among the citizens of fordaemdur, and he knew that he would have to act and act quickly to try to mitigate that likelihood.

with a theatrical sigh and shake of his head, ronan mustered up his best attempt at an assured, but carefully measured smile, nothing too big, but enough to ideally convey that he was not as worried as he actually was. the kingdom was not oblivious to bennet's antics, and ronan knew as much, so he figured that his best shot at containing the incident between them that had just transpired was to try to play it off as an inconsequential, brotherly tiff. "go on home then, folks," he said, loud enough to be heard by those watching him, but using a tone that was measured by the same stick as his smile. "there's nothing more to see here."

as he spoke, ronan walked as calmly as he could towards aaliyah. he hoped that with her by his side, he could make a swift and purposeful exit from the streets, without coming off as too hasty or otherwise inconsiderate of the gathered crowd of his people. although his best efforts were currently devoted to appearing otherwise, there was still a hint of desperation in his eyes, which were fixed on aaliyah when he stopped in front of her and spoke again, although much quieter this time. "are you heading towards the castle?" he asked, entirely reliant at this point on her saying yes.
[mentions: bennet fenn, feyja payne, aaliyah rolfe] [tags: aaliyah rolfe] [location: streets of fordaemdur]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am

๐€๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐˜๐€๐‡ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐…๐„. โ”€โ”€โ”€ tags: ronan
twenty-one | female | lesbian | servant

aaliyah watched bennet walk off, relieved that the dispute seemed to have been settled for the time being. as ronan told the crowd to leave, aaliyah stood still while the crowd began to disperse. when ronan walked up to her, she straightened up her body but lowered her head, her gaze fixed on the ground. "are you heading towards the castle?" aaliyah nodded. "yes, sir, i was just returning to work." hesitantly, she raised her head, and immediately saw the desperation in the king's eyes. "would you like an escort home? the streets can be dangerous, your majesty." aaliyah hoped this would quell any questions the few remaining onlookers had.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me