from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

damien drake > 003

Postby montmorency » Mon May 17, 2021 6:13 pm

𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙉 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙀 ──────── ( location: streets of fordaemdur ) ( tags: bennet, atlas )
    ( he/him ) ( werewolf ) ( captain of the guard )

xx"I have more control than just a semblance, thank you very much," Damien said, holding up a finger and gesturing as he spoke. He raised an eyebrow when Bennet brought up the guard he had essentially chased off. Damien did feel bad for him, poor Chase. He had finally been moved to the castle guard, a place ironically far from the prince. "Ah, so you do remember individual guards then. Progress, progress. And who said they're all new recruits? I find that the ones who have been around for a while enjoy a good tavern or brawl the most. A common interest, hmm?"

xxDamien had managed to finish his statement just before he heard the clamor arising before them. In a second he could see it: a large orange dog barreling towards him and Bennet, heedless of the other people in the street. He tensed before recognizing it as Atlas' dog, but the tension didn't fully leave him. Damien had never really liked dogs. They had that sense of the supernatural only an animal could have, and their reactions to sensing a werewolf were always unpredictable. Many seemed unbothered, while others seemed especially vicious or nervous. It depended on the individual dog, though he didn't tend to spend enough time around them to figure each one out. It was much unlike horses, who in Damien's experience seemed perfectly fine provided human form was retained and one didn't reek of wolf. Of course, Damien rarely did anymore, considering how focused on his work he had become.

xxHe was ready to jump aside as the mastiff seemed intent to knock Bennet over, but it was called to a stop before it got too close. "Look, someone who listens," he said without missing a beat, grinning at Bennet. Damien looked up from the dog, gaze settling on Atlas herself catching her breath. It seemed today was the perfect day for each royal to spend some time out on the town. "Well hello there, princess. What brings you and... Duke Lion-Heart out here?"
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby Boxen. » Thu May 20, 2021 7:04 am

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚓𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎
Werewolf | Female | Royal Physician | Rouge
|Mentions: Bennett Fenn | Tags: Ronan Fenn | Location: Castle entrance |

There was the briefest flash of panic across her features as the gravity of her remark settled in as soon as her words left her lips, a flash of guilt passing through her as there seemed to be no fight left in Ronan. Allowing her head to tilt slightly to the side, her own features softened, truly letting herself read the exhaustion written across the young monarch's face. She knew Ronan was facing more than she could ever come to understand, even when there was a particularly stressful day, it was always something she could figure out using her own experience. Ronan was in a completely different depth, a situation she found herself near incapable of truly grasping the gravity of.

A disapproving hum escaped her throat as she narrowed her eyes, face scrunching slightly in concern. "I trust your new position isn't quite working out in your favour?" She kept her tone level, respectful, the last thing she wanted to do was chastise the man. Still, there was a flash of annoyance at his clear dishevelment- it was her duty to see to the health of all those dwelling inside the castle walls, servant or royalty. Well, perhaps it was partly her own fault, falling behind on her paperwork had kept her near melded to her seat, leading to her leaving her office alot less frequently than usual. Then it would stand that Ronan's decline would have passed her by, it wasn't as though she could recall a time he'd willingly come to see her with the interference of a servant.

Freyja let out a slight sigh. "My lord, with all due respect, you really should have stopped by. There are numerous remedies for relieving stress and inviting sleep, you shouldn't allow yourself to suffer as a result of your work or... other factors." Words echoing her prior thoughts, she made reference to the strenuous relationship between Ronan and his brother- it was difficult to ignore such tension within the confines of the castle, tension that made the physician glad she was no longer burdened by her own blood.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > xiii

Postby zhelaniye » Sun May 23, 2021 4:46 pm

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    if ronan could read minds, he would be far more upset about freyja blaming herself for his current state than he could ever be upset with her for what she perceived to be her neglect of her duties. she was nothing short of an excellent physician and ronan had learned, soon after she had assumed her role in what was his father's court at the time, that chance or circumstance, although they may have been favorable too, were not responsible for her successes. it was seldom that he actually had the opportunity to watch her work, but the health of those in the castle, save for himself at the moment, spoke quite highly of her abilities, and ronan knew that the only reason freyja had not used those abilities of hers on him was because he had not allowed it.

markin fenn had been a proud man, but he was not above accepting help when it was offered, or even asking for it when it was needed. ronan fenn was not a proud man, but like his father, he was not above accepting help when it was offered or asking for it when it was needed; he was below it. although he disapproved of bennet sacrificing years of his life to the drink, at the core of it, ronan was really no different, sacrificing years of his own life to stubborn and irrational self-deprivation. but what would it make him, to accept or ask for that which he did not deserve?

ronan watched freyja's features shift and soften as her expression settled out and she slipped back into propriety with apparent ease, with an understandable thread of irritation underlying it all. even without the ability to read minds or the auditory and visual cues to clue him in, ronan knew he owed her an apology, and he was happy to give her one, it was just a matter of him finding a way to do so without also necessitating a conversation with the physician about the antipathy he felt towards himself and the apathy it inspired him to feel for his own health.

the king's gaze fell from freyja's face to her feet and then slid to focus on the stonework to the left of her feet in the same delayed way that it had previously risen in the opposite directions. his body was making its efforts to shut down on him more evident as time slunk onwards, so he felt it was best—or rather felt he had no choice but—to be direct with her, at least with his words, because it was clear that he was past the point of being able to meet her eyeline.

"i know," he said, an echo of his previous admission. "i should and would have come to you sooner, but the hours in the day seem to escape me more readily now that my father is gone and i cannot afford to lose too many of them to sleep." he was, unfortunately, too slow to realize that his words could easily be interpreted as an expression of skepticism in freyja's competence as a physician and to stop speaking before he crossed that line, but he was remarkably quick, given his condition, and genuine in his attempt to correct the transgression, by fighting against his self loathing and surrendering to his need for her help and expertise.

"would you still be willing to treat me now, despite my lapse in judgement?" he asked, hoping to convey, more clearly than he may have conveyed any doubts, that he had come to share the same degree of trust in her that his father had before he died, because it was the truth, and after all the trouble ronan had caused by letting things get as bad as they had, she deserved at least the truth.
[mentions: markin fenn, bennet fenn] [tags: freyja payne] [location: in the castle entry hall]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed May 26, 2021 8:59 am

SERSHA EATHE
    ─────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────
    [ title. werewolf lesser heir ] [ tagged. arlo eathe, tarner eathe | mentioned: cordovia eathe ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Sersha’s gaze traveled between Tarner’s canine form and the tension in Arlo’s shoulders, which made itself apparent through his words. This was always hard for her to watch, the rift between her brothers proving impossible to mend. Sersha opened her mouth to say something to the both of them, when a small howl and a rustle in the bushes caught her attention. Aska’s feathers ruffled, puffing outwards to make her appear larger than she was, and cawed in the direction of the disturbance. When the large dire wolf came bounding out of the brush, the raven squawked and flew into the trees.

─────Sersha grinned and knelt down by Ghost, taking up his offered left paw and lacing her free hand through his thick fur. “Hello, Ghost. Cordovia running the woods again?” She ruffled the fur on the top of his head, an entertaining image of her doing the same to Tarner briefly crossing her mind. She looked back up at her eldest sibling. “I would gladly join you in wolf form, Tarner. I haven’t had the pleasure recently. Sadly, I am working.” It was almost unnatural how long she’d gone without shifting. It had been a few days, at least. Between her lack of sleep and her superiors cracking down on tardiness, she’s had neither the energy nor the time.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 07 ♛

Postby Crono » Wed May 26, 2021 12:41 pm

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~ Profile
Location: Streets of Fordaemdur ~ (Tags: Damien, Charlotte) (Mentions: )

Bennet had been about to reply to the man beside him when the shouting caught his attention. Well, that and the familiar barking. One glance in the direction it was coming from told him all he needed to know. A flurry of orange fur charging their direction, Bennet considered making a dash for it but all things considered he was aware that he was going to end up on his back by the end of this interaction with the pooch. Surprisingly though, just as he braced for the impact Duke started slowing to a halt. Of course the Captain of the Guard couldn't let this one go without a comment. "Oh har har." He threw back with no amusement to speak of. "If someone fed me and gave me belly rubs I might be more inclined to listen to them." The man chuckled, stepping up to the mastiff and rubbing at the top of his head. "Looks like you finally learned something there Duke." Glancing up over at the owner, the smile not wavering. "The whole family is out and about today aren't they?" The man overdramatically leaning to the sides as if trying to look behind her, then turning his head lazily towards Damien. "Also no guards to speak of. You know if you weren't so occupied with my well being you might notice the rest of the royal family doing the exact same thing."

Ben chuckled, scratching at Duke Lion-Hart's ears for another moment before maneuvering around him towards Atlas. "Dear Sister, what brings you on this road trip with Duke? Did the hushed whispers already make their way back to the castle?" He couldn't help but wonder if she'd charged out this way looking for her brothers after hearing what had happened or if it was simply a coincidence.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭cordovia ii & ♚atlas ii

Postby the viking goddess » Wed May 26, 2021 2:37 pm

==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged:
==🍭| mentioned: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭|location: in close distance to her siblings, though
==attempting to hide.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
cordovia yawned softly, still obviously worried about what had transpired the night previous. she tried to think, but seemed to remember a little. she did remember going to the pub for a little drink. and returning before the moon had even met midnight. but she was having a hard time remembering anything after that. rubbing her lower back, as the pain was slowly wearing off; a little. she sighed as she caught the scent of her siblings. her eyes darted back and forth, though unable to see them at this moment.
as she shifted into her wolf form, she padded lightly and cautiously closer to them. her ears fully trained on her siblings speaking, now that she was closer to them. hiding within the bushes nearby, cordovia noticed ghost sitting there. she tried not to make a sound, though was visibly annoyed that ghost stopped. he truly loved sersha though, and it was evident cordovia did as well. though when she noticed the family was around, she didn't want to get into trouble. at least about her whereabouts last night; especially when she didn't remember. knowing she had to move quickly, she tried to move towards the castle walls. soon, her siblings would catch wind of her scent and she'd be had.
meanwhile ghost was wagging his tail as sersha gave him love. he licked her cheek lovingly, then he turned his head towards the bushes. he was a good tracker, especially when it came to cordovia. his ears perked up, and his tail began to wag even more. though he stayed where he was, because he was being loved on.

==| charlotte atlas arro fenn. | atlas or arro. | female.
==| twenty six. | december 25th. | capricorn.
==| straight. | human. | princess.
==| tagged: bennet, damien.
==| mentioned: ronan.
==| location: streets of fordaemdur w duke lion-heart, eros
==bennet, and damien.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
as charlotte looked up at the two, she sighed. only to follow the sigh with a light giggle when they spoke about listening skills. then damien questioned her about, what they had been doing. and suddenly eros trotted up towards them. evident that they all had snuck out the previous night. he whinnied lightly, then nuzzled the middle of her back slightly. though already knowing, she spoke softly "the boys and i were gathering some lavender for the sisters. i was asked to gather some, if i went to practice my archery." though not telling the whole truth on how long they had been out. it was a matter of time, before they would be questioning her again. they all knew, of course charlotte really didn't miss a step to do anything she wanted. as bennet mentioned she too was without a guard, she blushed heavily. another evident reasoning for her having snuck out the previous night.
duke lion-heart barked rather gently and pushed his head into bennet's hand. though standing on all fours, the massive dog moved closer to bennet. licking his masters brother's face, the girl laughed. tugging his collar backwards, she pulled him backwards. "sit." she spoke again, this time as she held his collar. as duke lion-heart sat, he looked at damien with his tongue hanging from his mouth. looking at bennet, charlotte scrunched her nose up lightly. "sorry brother, he's still learning not to lick people." she said, leaving bennet slightly covered in duke slobber; only because he mention she was without a guard once again.
once he had spoke of the whispers, she looked at him with a confused look. "no dear brother, as i previously stated, i was out of the castle walls this morning gather some lavender for the sisters. duke happened to catch sight of you, and i did my best to chase after him. i do have to repay a few people though." she spoke with a shy tone to her voice and a red hue on her cheeks. "but did you and ronan have another fight? why must you both agitate each other so?" she said, as she crossed her arms. she was rather upset that they always seemed to fight, and normally not around her. she was always running to find one or the other, to make sure it hadn't been to violent. she sighed, then released duke's collar. "i don't want to know much, but tell me how bad was it this time?" she spoke softly, her voice filled with concern.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sat May 29, 2021 9:31 am

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚓𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎
Werewolf | Female | Royal Physician | Rouge
|Mentions: | Tags: Ronan Fenn | Location: Castle entrance |

Though Ronan's gaze may have drifted, Freyja's remained on his face, taking a hesitant step forward in the unlikely event the apparent condition of the king should worsen suddenly- she wasn't expecting Ronan to collapse, the movement was more a subconscious habit she'd picked up as a sort of precaution from hours spent working with the more elderly or physically weaker patients.

His words only seemed to confirm her previous suspicions, the workload for the former prince must be sizeable to say the least. A flicker of sympathy passed over her heart at his reference to his late father, making Freyja's expression drop momentarily. Whilst not being particularly close to the previous king beyond what was necessary, she knew Markin Fenn was a man to be respected. After all, it was he who allowed her mentor to take her on as an apprentice in the first place despite her certain predicament as well as allowing for certain accommodations to be made for her comfort. It was a large position to fill but, in her mind, there was none better suited to inherit such responsibilities than Ronan- no matter how turbulent the current times seemed to be.

"Well, I suppose I can forgive you this once." Her voice echoed a new sense of whimsy, an attempt to somewhat lighten the air between the two. She had no intention of allowing her actions to worsen the king's state, instead choosing to contrast the exhaustion with somewhat of a cheerful outlook. Taking a step towards the castle ground, she bumped her crate of wares to sit comfortably back on the groove of her hip as she offered Ronan a pleasant smile. "I hope you're well enough to make the walk. If not, I hesitate to think I'll be able to carry you."
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tarner > vii

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 am

TARNER EATHE!! "i kept my mind on the moon..."
[36 years] [werewolf] [male] [alpha of the pack of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    despite his previous resolve to distribute his attention somewhat equally between his two present siblings, the quiet hostility and intention in arlo's response to his question snared tarner's full attention, at least for a moment. it was a subtle fault in his armor of apathy, but it was a discernable change in his behavior that tarner knew would likely speak volumes to his brother, who evidently knew exactly how to get under his skin. resentment, at himself for losing control and at arlo for making him lose control, flooded his system, but he knew he could not indulge the impulse to allow it to take hold and guide his reaction any more than he already had if he was going to have any hope of recovering from his slip up in his brother's eyes.

tarner made a conscious effort to calm the madness in his eyes as he fixed arlo with a cunning stare, and he was just preparing to return his brother's gibe with one of his own when ghost made his presence and approach known with a howl and pulled his attention in yet another direction. the alpha bristled as the young direwolf broke into the clearing and approached sersha, even going as far as to bare his teeth and growl softly in his direction. tarner appreciated that ghost was a companion to his eldest sister, but had never much likely being around other animals, and wolves in particular, while in his own animal skin. he wanted submission from subordinates, and real animals didn't always know how or want to give it to him in a way that appeased his human mind. his agitation with ghost's presence did not fully prevent him from listening to and processing sersha's answer to his question though, and again, he was preparing to respond, albeit in a much less acidic way than what he has planned for arlo, when ghost's actions and cordovia's scent on the breeze stopped him short.

tarner's lips twitched as he turned to look in the same direction as the direwolf had seconds before. it seemed to him that all three of his sibling were trying to hide from him today, and he had no intention of allowing that to happen. why don't you join us, cordovia? he did not restrict to whom the telepathic communication was available, despite the fact that it addressed only one of his siblings, but he was very deliberate in the firmness of his tone so that there could be no mistake in the interpretation of his words; although it was phrased as a question, tarner's offer was an order, not an option to be chosen. like it or not, the eathe family needed to talk, and sooner was likely better than later, considering what it was that he wanted to discuss.
[mentions: n/a] [tags: arlo eathe, sersha eathe, cordovia eathe] [location: the forest outside of fordaemdur]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭cordovia iii

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:05 pm

==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭| mentioned:
==🍭|location: in close distance to her siblings, though
==attempting to hide.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
not fast enough today huh? she linked to her siblings, then stopping dead in her tracks as her ears pinned all the way down, cordovia sighed softly. ghost you mutt, i could have gotten a little further away if you hadn't moved. she thought to herself, then moved out of the bushes. her pure white pelt glistened in the sun, and her emerald green eyes seemed to be more piercing today, than any other day...maybe it was because of lack of previous memories, or because she had actually gotten a full nights sleep. she knew her brother was much stronger than her, but she too could hold her own against him; when he isn't really trying.
padding over to her siblings she looked at sersha, to arlo, then tarner. ghost yipped in delight as she was moving towards them. even being shorter than the rest, her wolf form towered over ghost. sitting down, ghost rubbed his scent against her white fur. nipping at him, she looked at her brother with soft eyes. trying to hide the fact she hadn't been around the previous night. maybe it was the slight hint of alcohol hiding behind her wolf form, that was when bits and pieces of memories started to flash within her head. gulping lightly, she linked to them once more we don't normally get together like this, unless there is something. is all well brother? trying to get him to speak quickly, so she didn't have to explain her whereabouts. one because she was just now starting to remember pieces of hazy details, and two because she had a strong gut feeling she might have hurt someone. which went against her own code and ethics, she always tried to follow.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:51 am

𝘈𝘳𝘭𝘰 𝘌𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦
male| 27| werewolf| heir apparent of the pack of fordaemdur

Arlo did not try to hide the satisfied smirk that played across his lips at Tarner's momentary loss of control. He was always so...polished. Every word, every gesture, seemingly planned down to the most minute detail. He wondered what kind of toll that could take on a mind. He considered it a service to the world to knock his older brother off balance every now and then.

His mirth was cut off too soon for his liking when Ghost entered the clearing. He nearly laughed at Tarner's attempt to assert dominance over the direwolf, but cut it off with a sharp cough instead. He had already pushed him once, and given the fact that he was in a state that prompted him to growl at a mere animal for simply enjoying itself, it was probably best not to push any more. When Cordovia finally revealed herself, he greeted her with a smile. There was a vaguely disoriented air about her, and he wondered what she had been up to. Her rushed agreement made him more suspicious. No matter. He would figure that out later.

His brow knit at her question. She was right, even if she may have said it as a distraction. Why was Tarner so insistent on gathering them today? Usually, even if he was around, he allowed them to go about their own business. He glanced to Sersha for a moment, but she seemed occupied with Ghost. It could be nothing more than another attempt at control, but still... He waved off his pride and opened the mental connection with his siblings at last. Is something wrong?
mentions: | tags: Sersha Eathe, Tarner Eathe, Cordovia Eathe| location: forest outside of fordaemdur
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me