from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

damien drake > 004

Postby montmorency » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:45 pm

𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙉 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙀 ─────── ( location: streets of fordaemdur ) ( tags: bennet, charlotte )
    ( he/him ) ( werewolf ) ( captain of the guard )

xxDamien rolled his eyes at Bennet's latest comment about a lack of guards, this time regarding the princess. He always felt a bit swamped with the responsibility that seemed only to get increasingly challenging by the day. Perhaps today was simply not his day. True or not, the job of guarding royalty didn't exactly permit slip-ups in general. It was a dangerous game that constantly occupied his mind. He sighed internally, trying to clear that nagging thought from his mind yet again.

xxWell, at least Charlotte has the smarts to be embarrassed when her lack of guards is mentioned! Damien mentally remarked after noticing her blush at Bennet's comment. Damien was on much better terms with the princess compared to the prince, although he had interacted with her much less. While she was sometimes prone to sneaking out—much to his dismay—she was very competent. Going into the woods alone wasn't ideal, but it felt much better than starting a bar fight. At least she usually had her bow. And now, in this situation, she was another person with a brain between their ears! She seemed almost more concerned about the fight than Bennet. "That's what I've been trying to figure out," Damien said to Charlotte. He looked pointedly at Bennet. "Whatever it was about, it was public."
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > xiv

Postby zhelaniye » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:58 pm

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    although it granted him the relative comfort of the illusion of anonymity, the cowardice of keeping his eyes on the floor as freyja considered his words deprived ronan of valuable information about her perception of him and his situation that manifested in visual cues. the cobblestones at freyja's feet reflected none of the subtleties of concern, vindication, and compassion in her expression back at him, so he could only allow the moments of silence that followed his plea for help to drive him to imagine what the physician must think of him. markin fenn's prodigal son, already squandering the opportunity he was given to live and die for his people, because he could not find it within himself to live and die for himself too.

ronan berated himself privately for the lack of fortitude and forethought that he continued to exhibit in his every action as king. even this, something as minute as dropping his gaze and meekly confessing to his shortcomings as opposed to staring them down and owning them, was something ronan knew his father, the great former king of fordaemdur, would never have done. resolute and anticipatory, markin would have known ahead of time that to look away would be to put himself at a disadvantage, and he was far too seasoned to make such a grave mistake.

ronan became so consumed with this line of thinking, and with forcing himself to stay standing and upright at the same time, that he didn't really register freyja's intuitive step in his direction to offer support if it was needed. he did however, register the lenience in her tone when she spoke. he was surprised and relived to hear it, but there was some delay in his experience of relief, because despite the fact that he only knew freyja to be a kind and genuine person, he at first thought of her kindness as a trick of some kind. in fact, he was so taken aback by her response that the war he had waged with himself over whether or not to meet the physician's eyeline again was promptly won, or lost depending on perspective.

ronan's head snapped up and back towards freyja, a candid look of confusion, and for a moment just the barest touch of hurt at being made a fool of, in his eyes. however, the smile that his vision eventually same to focus on seemed to be sincere and was quick to draw out the heat from the burn to which he had momentarily perceived himself to be subject. at the sound of her recently shifted acquisitions resettling in the crate that she held at her hip, ronan shook his head from side to side, as if to clear it, and then did clear his throat before he spoke again.

"i'm sorry to have to ask your forgiveness again so soon, but you must forgive me for allowing you to stand here all this time without offering to help you with your effects," he said, deftly seizing yet another opportunity to admonish himself for his ignorance. ronan struggled to imbue himself with some semblance of strength as he spoke, hoping that he might be able to convince her to allow him to help now. "as long as you lead the way, i should be fine to walk to your quarters on my own two feet, but will you let me carry that for you?" he asked, gesturing towards the crate of goods she held, which were no doubt for the benefit of all of the residents in the castle and therefore even less of a weight that ronan felt she should have to bear alone.
[mentions: markin fenn] [tags: freyja payne] [location: in the castle entry hall]
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚atlas iii

Postby the viking goddess » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:59 pm

==| charlotte atlas arro fenn. | atlas or arro. | female.
==| twenty six. | december 25th. | capricorn.
==| straight. | human. | princess.
==| tagged: bennet, damien.
==| mentioned: ronan.
==| location: streets of fordaemdur w bennet, damien, and
==duke lion-heart, eros.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
that was all it took out of damien's mouth before charlotte snapped her head to look at bennet with serious eyes. she let out a heavy sigh, feeling there was slight tension in this conversation already, she placed her fingers to the bridge of her nose and pinched it. "public?!" she asked with a loud enough voice that passing people could hear her. duke let out a slight low growl, at the tension in his master's body, but was quieted when charlotte placed her hand on his head. "i swear you both have been in each others faces since even I was little. i do not understand and i do not think i want to know why either. i love you both so very much, but why can't you both try to get along better? if not for our people, please try it for me bennet?" she said almost sounding like their mother. a slight chill ran down her spine and she scrunched her nose lightly when she said that. she wanted to be someone else than just a pretty face, like her mother. that was why she begged her father to train her in something so archery became her release, something to bring her joy and an emotional extension of herself.
these where moments she wished her father was still around for, he'd know exactly what to say to charlotte in order for her to get to the root of whatever problem, between her brothers. she could feel tears starting to fill her eyes as they stung from the slight emotional response. taking in a light breath and releasing it, she looked at damien with light eyes. "i do apologize for leaving without having guards, but it is rather peaceful out in the forest alone. plus i went hunting with father more times than none and it's rather easy to spot a royal if they are with guards, so i think i can handle myself." she spoke with a gentle tone and a hint of sarcasm hiding behind it. "well as long as i have my trusted bow, nobody can get near me within at least two hundred yards. i did have the best archery tutors from around the world, from what i was told." she added, only trying to figure out how large the world really was. blinking the tears away as she remembered those fond memories, her mind quickly found it's way to thinking about ronan. i do hope you are alright brother. we will be speaking soon, like always. she thought as she release another deep sigh. eros nudged charlotte's shoulder trying to comfort her, but it only made her force a slight smile.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby Boxen. » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:02 am

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚓𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎
Werewolf | Female | Royal Physician | Rouge
|Mentions: | Tags: Ronan Fenn | Location: Castle entrance |

She let out a surprised hum at Ronan's proposal, casting her eyes briefly to the crate at her side, wares clinking with the movement. Whilst not beyond her strength, the weight added with the awkward angle it had been sat for most of the journey was now beginning to send a dull ache up her side. Still, she returned to her smile with the slightest chuckle escaping her lips at Ronan's consideration. Although hesitant, she didn't wish to brush his offer away completely, yet his shoulders had bore enough already it seemed.

"Its alright my lord, nothing I can't handle. Although, if you wouldn't mind," Her words trailed off somewhat as she felt the bottles of liqueur that had been layed on top shift dangerously towards the edges of the crate. Seizing the two glass containers by their necks, she handed them sheepishly out towards the man before her. Despite having only bought a couple, Freyja noticed an immediate, sizeable weight lift from the box on her hip the bottles' absence. "I know I may look like a drunkard, but they're medicinal, I swear!" A short laugh escaped the physician as she realised how peculiar it may seem for a lady to be lugging such great bottles of liqueur around- especially if one wasn't privy to her role within the court. She hesitated to think what one might assume, especially since she didn't have alot of interaction outside of her work.

Regardless whether Ronan accepted the wares or if they once more sat on her hip, Freyja turned and began to step further into the grounds of the castle. Glancing towards Ronan, she tilted her head briefly towards the large mass of ornate stone and pristine glass of the castle. "Thankfully, the walk from here shouldn't be too long."
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby Crono » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:56 am

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~ Profile
Location: Streets of Fordaemdur ~ (Tags: Damien, Charlotte) (Mentions: Ronan )

Ben grimaced at his sister's response to the news of the public throwing of words. "Blame his Majesty. Nobody told him to come all the way out here for arguing's sake." Bennet shrugged his shoulders, eyes wandering towards the passerby's as his sister spoke on how her brothers were always antagonistic of each other. Which wasn't always true, there'd been a time when he and Ronan had gotten along well enough. But time change's everyone to some extent, nobody is exempt from that. The man mildly scoffed in half amusement and half shock when she requested he try harder, "Everyone likes to believe that the black sheep of the royal family is always the problem."

Ben smirked at his sister as she spoke on her tutorage with the bow, preparing to tease her. "And yet I believe I've won more tourney's than you at this point Charlotte." Whether this was true at the current date, who could know. There'd been a time when they always competed with one another on who could win the most, or at least place higher than the other. And for many years when they were younger Bennet had kept up with the win's they each had, if nothing else to rub it in Charlotte's face when he was in the lead, and avoid her when he wasn't. But that wasn't something he could keep up with anymore and admittedly Bennet didn't sign up for a Tournament very often lately. Only when one was held here in Fordaemdur did he bring himself partake. They'd received much of the same training from the tutors but Bennet had managed to get his own lessons in outside of the castle, from many people across time. A hunter he'd come across in the nearby woods, an older boy he'd met as a lad, as well as one of the knights who taught him a thing or two when off duty.

That being said it was hard to say if either of the siblings was better with the bow or if they were an equal match. Not that Bennet would ever admit defeat in that respect by saying it out loud to her. "Well Captain I leave the Princess in your oh so capable hands." Bennet winked at his sister before stepping away, knowing full well Damien couldn't be in two places at once he would have to choose and Ben had attempted to sway that with his own words.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me