It can be deleted

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy (Open and Accepting)

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 am

(ok lol)
Brady - class
Brady repeated the lines, then shot a glare at Natalia who shrugged. He scribbled the words into his book.

Natalia - class
Natalia neatly wrote the words.

Rowan - class
"Kill them?" Rowan guessed.

Lotus - class
Lotus continued to not speak but wrote the notes down.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:36 pm

OOC: just letting you know that the translator I use is translate.google.com English to Latin.

Headmistress Rose| Latin Class
"Very good. I have that sentence start off every year since yes this book is the key to magic. Now translate this sentence for me out loud Natalia. " She said. The next sentence was written on the board. 'We purify the fire. We dance by its flames.' Headmistress Rose waited for Natalia to translate it.

Jenny| Class
Jenny had already written the sentence in her notebook and was working on translating it. She knew that she wasn't being called on to answer anything but she wanted to be prepared for it she was.

JD| Class
JD instead of taking notes he was doodling in his notebook.

Vice Headmaster Rose|History class
"Yes, that is what the witches and warlocks made them believe is that they killed them! Now if another history teacher asks you that they will say you are wrong. Due to the fact that they never died. They used their magic to create an illusion of their death." He said enthusiastically.

Amber/Liv| Class
They were amused by the teacher getting amused by telling their answer.

Professor Fear|English Class
He just kept lecturing and was glad no one talked because he did not really care for students to take while he is lecturing.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Natalia - Class
Natalia peered at the board, "We purify the fire. We dance by its flames." She said confidently.

Rowan - Class
Rowan nodded his head though he had no idea what the vice headmaster was talking about.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Headmistress Rose|Latin Class
"Thank you for showing me that you can read the sentence on the board I asked for you to translate the sentence from English to Latin." She said. She was in no way being demeaning in what she said. She did like knowing that her students could read. Jenny raised her hand to translate it. "Yes Jenny." Headmistress Rose said. "Purificent nos ab igne. Per flammas nobis exultant lusibus." Jenny said as she tried to get her pronunciation correct but it was off even if she got the translation correct. "Alright not bad but not correct. Please study your Latin it is your strong suit while it is not the strong suit of your brother." Headmistress Rose said.

Vice Headmaster Rose|Histroy class
"The witch and warlock wanted their powers to continue so they did a master level illiousion spell to fake that they were in that fire and that they screamed when in actuality when the fire started they disappeared and where replaced with well that I don't know no one really knows what an illious spell replaces anything will." He said
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:45 pm

Natalia - Class
Natalia shot up slamming her hands on the desk, "I didn't know that's what you meant! Why did you call on me! I didn't raise my hand!" Natalia yelled her face red with mixed anger and embarrassment.

Brady - Class
Brady tried to get Natalia's attention so she would sit down and calm down, to Brady's surprise Natalia said the translation, "Purificent nos ab igne. Per flammas nobis exultant lusibus." Then sat down, he was relived that she didn't have a full blowout and just a minor one.

Rowan listens.
Lotus listens and takes notes.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:06 pm

JD|Natalia
"Why don't you listen stupid she said to translate." He said rolling his eyes annoyed.

Headmistress Rose| JD
"JD I hope you like cleaning the pools for the rest of the school year. I know you don't want to be here and you want to make it difficult for others. Natalia I would love to take to you during the first free time of the day which will be after your Math class could you please come to my office then." Headmistress said as the first class ended. "Remember to practice your pronunciation that is your homework for my class." She said having the door open.

Jenny| Brady & Natalia
"Ignore JD he is well annoyed to be here. He has no choice because his step-father works here. I don't even know which one of the teachers is his step-father." She said

Amber/Liv| Heading to next class
Amber and Liv left from Vice Headmaster Rose's class and headed to Latin with Headmistress Rose.

Jason| Lotus
"Hey, Sorry that it seemed like Professor Fear made you clam up. From what I can tell he isn't easy to get along with. But he is a pretty good teacher." He said. He was walking next to her to get to their next class which was Math.

Michael| Heading to his next class
Michael was annoyed that still from Professor Frosts class. He had then headed to his Science class and hoped that it would be better.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Natalia - Jenny, Brady
Natalia didn't answer Headmistress Rose and stormed out of class, she sniffled.
Brady - Natalia, Jenny
Brady caught up to Natalia, he heard her sniffling, "Hey, why don't you go to the restroom, I'll tell the next teacher you had to deal with something." He glanced at Jenny.
Natalia-
Natalia nodded her head before shrinking and flying off to the restroom, when she was in the restroom she made sure there was no one else there then burst into tears.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:20 pm

Rowan -
Rowan hoped he wouldn't be abused by his next teacher. (don't mind Rowan he's just being overdramatic)

Lotus - Jason
Lotus had reverted back to her normal self for the walk in the hallway, "Thanks." She said quietly avoiding eye contact.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Jenny|Natalia
Jenny had followed to see if she could help. She didn't like that anyone was upset. She got to the restroom. "Hey are you alright?" She asked

Amanda/Liv |
They get to Latin class.

Jason| Lotus
"You know you can't avoid everyone who are in the same classes as you right?" He asked just makeing sure shed knew that.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:48 am

Natalia - Jenny
Natalia stopped crying, well she tried, she stayed in the bathroom stall, "Go away! You want to get yourself in trouble!" She tried to wipe the tears in her eyes away.

Brady - Professor Moon
"Professor, Natalia might be a bit late, she went to the restroom to deal with something." Brady said after he had walked to math and to the professor.

Rowan - class
Rowan entered Latin and choose a seat, in the middle of class.

Lotus - Jason
"I'm not avoiding you." Lotus whispered so quietly there was a small chance Jason might hear her.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me