✹A B I N T U S✹ (O+A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

✹A B I N T U S✹ (O+A)

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:38 am

✹A B I N T U S✹
DISCUSSION|RULES|CHARACTERS

You've never felt quite right, have you? Something's always been off, but it's easier to just ignore it rather than spending hours trying to contemplate something near impossible to understand. Your memories are laced with faint ones that you know aren't yours, but you can't find a reasonable explanation for it. Twice a year you get dreams so vivid you can remember each touch and scent and taste you took in, somehow always falling on the same two days without fail. You've written off these inexplicable happenings as nothing due to their nature, letting them linger in the back of your mind to only come back once you've almost forgotten about it. Now in high school, it's been decided that you're ready.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
He has begun to awoken, and he's slowly regaining his strength. In order to save humankind from the return of the original evil known as Malam, she has sealed the entities of ancient gods within a select few humans that she saw fit. Watching over them as they age, she nurtured them with as much as she could until it was time to allow the enteties to merge with their human counterparts. Gaining the powers and knowledge of their Gods' in unusual ways, these teens are the last hope for society.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✹R U L E S✹

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:46 am

✹R U L E S✹

I follow all cs rules
II post up to four characters on the discussion forum (no overpowered characters). any ancient god from ancient egypt, greek, rome, aztec, etc is allowed
III try to stay active and post at least 5 sentences each (notify the rp in the discussion forum if you will be inactive)
IV make sure to let others know if you want your character(s) to pursue anything that will greatly affect their characters such as a relationship, injury, or deat
h
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✹C H A R A C T E R S✹

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:05 am

✹C H A R A C T E R S✹

ANUBIS
Abasi Sadat|17|Male|X ♥ O

[ANCIENT GOD]
name|age|gender|user

[ANCIENT GOD]
name|age|gender|user

[ANCIENT GOD]
name|age|gender|user

[ANCIENT GOD]
name|age|gender|user

Last bumped by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:05 am.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me