◘The Begining Of The End.◘

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ◘The Begining Of The End.◘

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Sabelina Estre
she/her| bisexual | 19 | werewolf | tags: Amara Mortimer | location: flower shop

Needless to say, Sabelina was very impressed. She had never met a witch whose specialty was necromancy before--for the most part she had run into plant witches, which made sense given that she lived near the forest, but since the woman before her was running a flower shop she had assumed she was a plant witch too. Sabelina couldn't help but smile when the squirrels began to dance, and a small laugh escaped her. "That's so cool! I can't even imagine how long it must have taken to train them." She caught herself before gushing even more, not wanting to come across as weird. "What's your name, by the way?"
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:56 pm

Kai Rosebush / Male / 23-ish / Centaur / Tags; Open / Location; Downtown, leaving the Courthouse

Kai was dealing with a bit of a lawsuit. It wasn't his fault, but his cousins crashed one of his project cars into a backyard. Into a pond. No matter what happens in his life, his family always stirred up trouble no matter what. But he decided to let the city keep the car for scrap, since again, it was only a project car that technically wasn't even suppose to run. So now, he walked down the sidewalk, careful not to bump into anyone and headed North to see if there were any places to stop for a bite. Well, he was still weighing out whether or not to just get on the public transit. But luckily: It was a nice day out.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:39 am

Ezekiel "Zeek" Lee

The vampire nodded before lightly shutting its eyes as it brought the cup up once again, holding it with both hands. "It wont be too long before the sun begins to hide away.." He mumbled to nothing in particular as it opened his eyes once again, looking into the clouds. Ezekiel hesitated for a moment before speaking once again "I may get Mara to play one of the old board games with me later if it does rain." It mused, letting out a small chuckle as it came to an end.
We have DID, please be patient with us. /srs
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Sun May 16, 2021 3:13 am

Nicolai Strix
he/him | pansexual | 23/200 | vampire | tags: Zeek Lee| location: coffee shop

A wave of melancholy washed over him while Zeek mused about the sun and board games, and he wondered why. Perhaps there was an old memory he had forgotten, or maybe it was something about the camaraderie of it and Mara. Was it jealousy? He scolded himself internally. No. He pasted on a small smile, refusing to acknowledge the emotion though he felt the weight of it in his chest anyway. "That sounds nice. Won't you miss the sun, though?"

Last bumped by SewerRats on Sun May 16, 2021 3:13 am.
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me