~The Elementals~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

~The Elementals~

Postby avagrace » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:44 pm

About:
The Elementals is placed in {pre-covid} modern-times America. It all starts in Monrovia Highschool, every year all of the highschool goes on a fieldtrip to the Grand Canyon for their final trip of the year. Everyone is fine when they get there, and a group of kids decides to go to the edge, some to look down, some to take a selfie, and some are just following the crowd. All of the sudden, the ground beneath them shakes and breaks of from the edge, and they fall straight down into the rushing ravine. Eventually, through the screaming and the raging current, they reach land, a small cave that they go through to reach a forest where a group of people wait for them. The Elementals.
{Just a highlight, I will be the Leader of the Elementals and through that character I will continue the story plot and reveal what and who the Elementals are}
Spots:2/15 filled
{my characters}

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Elemant:{hidden for now}
Friends and/or relationships:{contact others before comitting a relationship}

Rules:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. No god-modding
3. No mary-sue/gary-sues
4. I would love some romance and/or gore but keep it pg-13

Elemants:
Fire
Water
Ice
Storms
Earth
Flora
Fauna
I am an: Emo-Candace Bookworm Theater Kid
Quirky*Music* Christian
I love blue hair, crazy history teachers, singing in the rain, *Gimley*, and the MCU.
avagrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me