Mythical Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mythical Academy

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:41 pm

|| Natalia || wolfdog demon || Female || Open ||

The large white wolf stood on top of the boulder and sniffed the air. Hackles rose as she sensed the uneasiness coming from deep within the forest. A growl rumbled within her chest and Natalia pulled her lips back. Something was calling to her from deep within the woods. Natalia folded her ears back and narrowed her two different colored eyes, while searching for whatever it was.

What is in there....something is in there that is making the forest on edge, even all the creatures..... she told herself and launched herself off the rock she was perched on. The wolf slowly crept slowly further and further into the woods before a certain sound made her frozen in her tracks. A loud roar bellows from deep within the woods and it shook everything around her. Natalia flinched at the sound and whipped her head around to pinpoint where it exactly came from. “Who goes there! Identify yourself!” she called out, hoping that whatever was would emerge into the clearing. Before she could get a response, something charged full force into the white wolf, causing Natalia to get flung into a tree. She winced in pain and struggled to get up, but managed to look up and see a huge creature towering over her with teeth bared and red eyes.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she followed. She held and carried the bag as they went to the library. She hummed as she walked in with him, and to the table. She sat at the table, setting out her stuff to start to work.

(And now it’s lunchtime)

Joan ‘Jo’ Aker Rosewood- 18- agender- Demon dog werewolf- same- likes boys; open- Jana is sister- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle one shook their brown haired head. The cuddly one blinked brown eyes, smiling as they hummed. The intelligent and playful one sat in class. The loyal and loving one left the room to go to lunch when it was time.

Jeshika ‘Jesh’ Sora Haneda- 16- f- Kitsune human; purple fire but not very strong, fox form (2 tails)- has to bond- Rikku is cousin- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she walked into the cafeteria. The cuddly but nervous and shy one hummed as she did. She shook out her curly hair, and went to the line. She got her lunch, then saw Ku and went towards them.

(White and red fox)

Rikku ‘Ku’ Suiren Haneda- 16- genderfluid- Nekomata human; human form but can hide ears and tail, cat form- likes boys; open- Jesh is cousin (moms are human)- Tags: open

The cuddly and gentle one hummed as they got their lunch. They went to a table to eat their food, trying to be alone. They weren’t too shy, but just...wanted to be alone today. They brushed through their black hair once more. The playful and loyal one hummed again, blinking brown eyes then. S/he then shook their head, and began to eat.

(Silver tabby and white cat)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonwishes » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:51 am

|| Name || Elvira
|| Age || 16
|| Gender || female
|| Personally || quick, bright, and kind. She always tries to tell the truth and can be a little overbearing sometimes. Very eager and optimistic.
|| Mythical powers|| Telekinesis and Prognostic(future seeing)
|| Description ||
-hair color|| red-brown
-eye color|| grey green blue
-height|| 5 foot 2
-clothing|| simple baby blue jeans, black t-shirt, and grey hoodie. Wears sneakers.
||crush|| open
||Other| none
Insanity is what you make it...

[*]Main quest: get all Butterfly wolves on this site
Side quests: get all dragons on this site
[*]

Butterfly Wolves in my Hoard - 775

WizardryMaddness waz here
Dragonwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist