Mythical Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Mythical Academy

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Welcome to the academy for those who have mythical powers. All mythical beings are welcome, and to learn more about how to control their powers. This school has been around for decades and only the select few are welcomed into the school.

People from all over, come to this academy to help control their powers and learn more about anything they can. It does offer a night class for those who are creatures of the night, or for those who just wish to learn things about creatures in the dark.

For living arrangements, there is a separate building for living quarters. Males on one side and females on the other. Everything is all accessible within distance. There is a town near by where you buy all your supplies and anything else you need. And yes the place is ran by humans, but they are well aware of the mythical creatures around them. They embrace it all and try to remain civil.

-rules-
1) follow all CS rules
2) keep genders even
3) no perfect characters please
4) any kind of mythical creatures are allowed but there will be a limit of how many are allowed
5) please post more than 3 sentences per post

|| Name || Natalia Rosemary Wilmington or Talia for short
|| Age || over 100 years old really, but I look 18
|| Gender || female
|| Personally || Somewhat shy but also sweet. But don’t take her sweetness for kindness. She can be harsh and cold if need be. She does have a temper that matches her fiery hair. She’s earned the nickname “Fire Wolf” because she is super feisty when need be. It’s best not to upset her.
|| Mythical powers|| Shes a shapeshifter, but she prefers to be referred as a dog/wolf demon really
|| History || Natalia was born 100 years ago, to a wealthy family. She comes from a long line of shapeshifters/demons and she likes to keep that hidden away. She doesn’t need to have people know her identity or her history. Natalia didn’t know of her abilities till she was about 10. Her parents taught her all they knew and then sent her to stay at the academy to help her more. She’s been there for a while now and can’t wait to learn even more.
|| Description ||
-wolf form-
- Fur color|| white as snow
- Eye color|| one blue and one green
-dog form-
-same as the wolf form
-breed|| white Swiss Shepherd
-human form-
-hair color|| vibrant red
-eye color|| ice blue
-height|| 5 foot 5
-clothing|| she doesn’t like to wear anything flashy or revealing. It’s not her thing. She prefers to wear tight jeans/leggings and simple shirts. She also likes to wear sweatpants and hoodies. She has to dress accordingly to the modern world.
||crush|| open
||Other| none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythical Academy

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Can I join?

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:16 pm

(Sure!)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:41 pm

|| Name ||

Octavia Rosa-bell

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||

female

|| Personality ||

She is talkative and is bright and bubbly. She's not afraid to tell you how it is. She will always stick up for her friends but, it does mean she has a short fuse with people. She's Bold and outgoing. She's doesn't like being told what to do most of the time but, is very lovely in general.

|| Mythical powers|
|
She has the ability to control nature/earth and has some powers of speaking to animals.

|| History ||

Octavia was born in a quiet town far from the cities. She was a country girl. She lived with her mum, dad and little brother. Although when she was 14 they all passed away in a car accident while at school. She discovered her powers a few years before this.

||hair color||
Blonde with some brown streaks

||eye color||
Bright blue

||height||
5ft 3inces

||clothing|| '
Octavia loves shopping and clothes she can be Bold in her clothing as well as choosing to wear sweat pants and a hoodie.

||crush|| N/A but open

||Other| N/A
Last edited by JayJay84 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:41 pm

(Yay thanks!)

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 pm

----- When the earth was young
    And the air was sweet
    And the mountains kissed the sky...

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

name // - Astra ×
      tattoos // - tribal tattoo on left arm
      eye color // - Green
      gender // - Female
      sexuality // - Straight
      age // - About 1thousand years old. Looks 23.
      species // - Peregrine falcon
      power // - Shapeshifter
      crush // - open
      family // - Theo (Little brother [missing]), Rosie (Mom [missing])
      friends // - none

---

Drinking
      Running in the woods
      Fighting
      Swimming
      Eating
      Hunting
      Parties

dislikes

Losing a friend or loved one
      Disrespect
      Being told what to do

Astra is a kind girl. Usually very welcoming to anyone she meets, but is often weary about people. Although she is very sweet, she trusts very difficulty.
    Astra prefers to fight with her axes, but she was one a shield maiden, so she doesn’t need one to win. She can often be found taking a nap in the shade of a tree or eating some kind of meat. If she isn't there, she's probably off drinking somewhere.
    Although Astra looks 23 years young, she is much older than that. She was born into the Viking times, before raiding the home of a witch, killing the witch’s children. This angered the witch, who cast a spell onto Astra. Who must suffer forever, sometimes taking shape of a bird the Viking’s so humbly cherished. The shift is never easy, and is indeed, quite painful. Before the witch died, she gave Astra one last glimmer of hope; she may only turn mortal when she truly falls in love. Seen as Astra never loved anyone, and faking it didn't work, this sentence was worse than the curse itself. This curse does not mean she can not be hurt, as every scratch she gets feels and heals like any other.
    Still, after all this time, she refuses to give up her Viking ways. She dresses accordingly, and can eat faster than most people, and can definitely drink more. She’s an easy chat, but a hard fight.

...In the great beyond, with its many paths
    Man and nature lived side by side -----
Last edited by General Chaos on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:17 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
★ = likes | ➶ = dislikes | ◆ = neutral | ✿ = close friends | ✘ = enemies | ♥ = crush

Natalia
[symbol]
wordswordswordswordswordswordswords

Octavia
[symbol]

name
[symbol]

name
[symbol]

name
[symbol]
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:46 am

(All have been accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Just The Basics
Full Name: Epona Drake
First Name: Epona
Nickname: none yet will update if someone makes one for her
Species: were horse-dragon mix
Powers: she is able to shift into her horse form, her dragon from, a mix of the two forms, and into a full human form. She has enhanced senses and can see pretty well except in pitch black. She has some control over fire in all her forms, resistant to heat, and can breathe fire only when in full dragon or her mixed animal form. She can talk with her inner animals (all female): Omen (mixed form), Scarlett (horse form), and Nightmare (dragon) but does not have full control of her shifts yet

What You Can See
Descriptions: Normal and human forms: Epona stands at a height of 6 feet and 4 inches and has an athletic build. She has pure black waist length hair and bright red eyes. When shes not in her human form, Epona has black dragon wings with red talons and a black horse tail. Horse form: she takes the form of a blood bay Arabian with red eyes that stands at the height of 16 hands. Dragon form: huge pure black western dragon with red eyes and red talons Mix form: a pitch black Arabian horse with black scales instead of fur, a pitch black mane and tail and stands at a height of 16 hands. She has red eyes and hooves, pitch black wings, red spikes, teeth of a horse. Her scales are always warm to the touch.
Height: 6'4"
Hair Color: pure black
Hair Type: loose curls
Eye color: red
Skin tone: tan
Build: althetic
Clothes: She wears more modest and comfortable clothing that aren't flashy. She has clothes that are altered for her wings and tail and regular human clothes for when she has to enter a human town

Relationships
Sexuality: heterosexual
Crush: open
Secret Crush: none
Boyfriend: none
Ex boyfriend: none
Siblings: Edward and James (twins, older brothers), a were dragon, and Amber (older sister), a were horse.

On The Inside
Hobbies: exploring, reading, flying, painting
Likes: being free, wilderness, reading fiction books, summer, fire
Dislikes: annoying people, boredom, winter, the cold, disrespect, caves, parties
Fears: crowded spaces, cages
Personality: Epona is a rather shy female despite having been raised in an outgoing family. She prefers being out in nature surrounded by animals and plants vs being in a building surrounded by noisy students. She is artistic but does not show others her art since she is a bit insecure about it. While she likes making friends, Epona tends to have trouble being the one to approach someone or maintain eye contact due to prior reactions to her red eyes. She hates being the center of attention so she never volunteers to answer a question from a teacher and is usually seated in the middle or back of a classroom. Epona is also smart but just like with her art, she does not like letting others know. If someone does manage to become her friend despite her shy, reserved personality, then Epona is willing to show her art pieces and is more outgoing in general with friends.
History: She grew up in a were village near a human city so it while it wasn't common for different were types to get together, no one said anything about it. When different were types got together, their children would usually take either the mom or dads species depending on the gender of the child but occasionally a hybrid is produced. Occasionally a human would come to the village to see if they could move there but since there never seemed to be houses for sell, at least that's what the humans thought, no humans ever settled there. Some of the weres of the village, worked in the human city so no one ever thought that the little village close to the city was not a human village. Children were taught from a young age to use their human form (if their normal appearance had animal characteristics) when out and about in the village in case a human came to the village. Even though everyone in the village was friendly, Epona still kept to herself mostly and had to be persuaded by her parents and village leaders to apply for a school of her choosing since every youth at the age of 15 is required to attend a school to learn about other species.

Extra Stuff
Other: color code is #BF0000
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Booberry Smoothie » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Name: Foxy Clover
Nickname: Fox, Clover
Magical Powers: Transform to a Fox or Racoon
Appearance: Human Form: Brown hair, Mint coloured clover hairclip, Lime eyes, White skin. Racoon Form: Grey fur, Black stripes, Purple lily flower, Orange eyes. Fox form: Blue fur, White secondary fur, Ember eyes.
Clothes: She doesnt like fancy clothes. She prefers wearing A red hoodie with blue jeans.
Relationships:
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Open
Bf: none
Ex-Bf: none
Sibblings: none
Backstory:
She was raised in a normal family. She was the only child of her family. But then her mother lost her job. Her family tried looking Angela ( her mom ) a job. Meanwhile, Rusty ( her dad ) tried finding her a new school due to her being bullied in school. He managed to find Mythical Academy and she transfered her school there. Her mother eventually found a job as a lawyer.
Personality: She is kind and welcoming. She is easily manipulated. This sorta caused her trust issues and sometimes doesnt trust people even the kindest ones.
Zodiac: Saggitarius
Dislikes: Mean people, heather type people
Fear: Hights

©
If you lie on the grass,
xxxxxxyou can feel the heartbeat of the world.
──────────────────────────────────
Solaria/Luna | Cat lover | Bigender and Bisexual ♡| Project Sekai enthusiast | Local Tsukasa Tenma stan (i hate him HE RUINED MY LIFE/j)
Booberry Smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me