The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Only the most hidden can stay...
Shapeshifters were hugely common at times. Then they got outlawed, but the thing was, not all of them left. Some still live amount us normal human beings, and they are just now getting found out. But if they get found out prison and even death may get issued. But after one gets found out, they never return to the wild ever again.

Some of them decided on natural life. With all of its benefits. But some decided to like with the animals. Risking their live to predators that could come out at anytime and kill them in one bite. But some came because they don’t have control over their powers. They don’t decide when the transform. As well as that they can’t hold onto their human minds.

But even worse, nobody can help them. They need to fend for survival, risking their lives anyway. Either it is being discovered or killed by predators.

To join go here! ( Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=4435114 )
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nellie Horris (1)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:03 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Open / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

Nellie had just woken up from a great night of sleep in her snow leopard shape. She knew it was risky if she was found out but why not? It’s much warmer. Before anyone could see her form she quickly transformed back. She ran over to the kitchen and poured herself a huge cup of lemonade
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:57 am

Name: Ravi - 20 - Male - Tags: Open - Location: Town

Ravi walked through the town with a happy hum, he carried the keys in his hands as he walked towards his own little tattoo parlour to open it up for the day and to get ready. Looking around, he stopped at the road and looked at both sides, before crossing over.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:01 am

Plover/he,him/Pan/ tags:open/ Location: cave near the outskirts of town
Plover awoke to the warm rays of sun laid across the cave, he yawned and looked around the cave despite knowing he was the only thing in it. He stood and stretched then shook the dirt from his fur, Plover walked to the stream and stepped into it, he waited patiently for a fish to swim by. A medium trout swam with the soft currents, Plover waited, a foot away, 6 inches, his movements were quick not a hint of hesitation. Plover grabbed the trout in his mouth and held on as it struggled in his grasp until it moved no more.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nellie Horris (2)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:14 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Open / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

After Nellie had finished her cup of lemonade, she decided she wanted to transform. But not here. She would be sent away to never be seen again. She farted out of the house with one of her house keys and ran for the forest. Once she got there, she hid behind a clump of trees and transformed into her snow leopard form. Then she padded into the forest.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:46 am

Plover/he/him/pan/tags:open/location:river side
Plover stepped out of the river and shook each of his paws thrusting water all over, he sat down and began to eat the trout, he wanted to roast the fish over the water but didn't want to transform so he just at the fish raw. He picked the last piece of fish off the bone and swallowed it whole, despite the fish being a decent size he was still hungry.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nellie Horris (3)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:24 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Plover / Location: Forest

Nellie walked for a while before she realized that she was hungry. She didn’t feel like transforming, so she padded over to a place near the river and caught a rabbit. After she ate, she turned around and saw a wolf who had just finished a fish. “Hello?” She asked the wolf.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:49 am

Last edited by hunt.er on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nellie Horris (4)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:50 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Plover / Location: Forest

“Hello?” She asked again coming out from behind the tree in her snow leopard form. “Can you understand me?” She asked the wolf.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:57 am

Plover/he/him/pan/tags Nellie/ location: riverside
Plover tilted his head, "Of course I can understand you he said." He thought for a moment, 'Why is a snow leopard in the forest?' Possibly they were one of him but just in case they weren't he wasn't gonna blow his cover by asking. (Sorry I'm a bit confused, was Nellie behind the tree in her human form then transformed and came out?)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me