The Hidden *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Hidden *O&A*

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:10 am

It was like what you read in the comic books, people flying, super strength, invisibility. But the world was not as accepting as they had hoped. Years back something shifted and people started gaining superpowers or abilities. Normal people were frightened of the things they did not understand, of who was different. The government looked to use them as lab rats, use them to make their own supernaturals by using their DNA but to do that they would have to sacrifice the person they take from, or make them weapons and use them in their pointless war, but the supernaturals were just kids, ranging between the ages of 17-22, some even younger but have not been found yet.
But the supernaturals made a home away from the government and the eyes that bore into them in fear. They found a humble house in the mountains and miles of land that is surrounded by an illusion field to make it seem like nothing is there. Here they can learn to hone their powers, they can not be scared to be who they are now, and they don't have to worry about getting caught and becoming the government's next test.

A woman with white eyes and hair reaches out her hand as you stumble through the illusion field "Welcome...we are the Hidden, you are safe here."

But what happens when the government or the people without powers stumble upon your safe haven, what happens if the illusion falls? Where were you go? Who will you protect, who will you trust?
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:11 am

(Not to be broken)
~All CS/Tess' rules apply
~No god-modding/power playing
~Currently 4 character limit
~Ages between 17-22
~No Gary/Mary Sue's
~No power playing/god-modding
~No OP characters
~No killing characters off without
permission from Roleplayer
~Try your best to keep genders even
~Try you're best to not have 1 liner
~Please post forms and OOC on the Discussion thread
~Try not to have too many with the same powers
~LGBTQ+ Welcome
~Only supernatural characters for now C:

(Can be broken)
~No fighting with others
~No going outside the wall ny yourself/without notifying someone
~No going outside the wall if you have a power you can see [Ex: wings]
~No killing anyone [Government included]
~No power use in the cabin
~No telling people without powers about the cabin
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Azalea North~21~Female~Heterosexual~Alphaofthepack21
Zylah Becker~18~Female~Heterosexual~Alphaofthepack21
Jasper Thomas~18~Male~Hetero-demisexual~Alphaofthepack21
Emilia Comire~19~Female~Bisexual~_aquannette
Crystal Chang~20~Female~Lesbian~GRIS
Raena west~22~Female~Lesbian~mochachii
Elijah Reid~20~Male~Bi-Demisexual[Female Pref]~Alphaofthepack21
Corbyn Lapin~22~Male~Bisexual [Slight female lean]~_aquannette
Romi Kim~19~Female~Pansexual~GRIS
Hani Jung~18~Male~BIisexual~GRIS
Alaina Fellan~21~Female~Heterosexual~JjThheJetPlanee
Alex Fellan~19~Male~Bisexual~JjThheJetPlanee
Cree Desai~20~Male~Bisexual~Tycidox
Cellia Evergreen~21~Female~Bisexual [male lean]~lunakitty666
Elias Bentin~21~Male~Heterosexual~lunakitty666
Gage Foxx~19~female~Pansexual~Tycidox
Toby fowler ~20~Male~Bisexual~strawbs.
Jae-hyun~18~Male~Bisexual~strawbs.
Ransom Anderson~19~Male~Heterosexual~*Lovel*
Emerson Claire~20~Female~Heterosexual~*Lovel*
Zaire Garner~19~Female~Bisexual[Closeted]~BeyondTheShire
Ren Inaba~17~Female~Bisexual~Magi
Addison Capri Silverstein~18~Female~Bicurious~• adriana •
Nya Marie Silverstein~21~Female~Pansexual~• adriana •
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locations

The Hidden stay in a large cabin, enough to room everyone [each room is relatively the same but not exactly.], a large kitchen, it also has a pool, owned by the girl with white hair and eyes. It is up in the mountains surrounded by a forest and an illusion wall. The wall can only be seen past if they wander through it.
A few miles down is a town, with very little occupants but its where the Hidden go for supplies, but only the ones who would not be able to be picked out from the crowd.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:12 am

~|Related =|Likes [one way] >|Like eachother <>|Together +|Broken up /|~

There are no relationships at the moment
Please keep me updated so I can keep this section updated :D thanks!
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Recap

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm

~This goes back 5 pages from the current page, if I missed anything important please don't hesitate to tell me!~

~Page 1-Page 6~
Azalea and Raena are talking near the wall of the illusion, they are heading back towards camp to gather a group of people to take out to town for supplies. Elias, Cree, Emilia, Hani, Toby, Zaire are all in the kitchen talking at getting some breakfast! [Kitchen party!] Gage and Elijah are outside "talking" though gage is a mute and not the best hearing so he is basically talking to himself xD, she is suggesting she could teach him sign language. Crystal and Zylah are upstairs in a room, and had a run in with Zya's tormentor the shadow man, though Cystal could not see it, now they are going to head towards the kitched for food after some bitter words were echanged. Jasper and Alaina are both in the pool, Alaina is training and practicing her power with Jasper helping. Alex approached Cellia who is sitting in the tree, she has come down and they are having a conversation ;) ;) . Romi is heading to the entrance of the cabin and approached Coro.Emerson is outside in the grass playing with a piece of metal [open for interaction]. Ren is reading a book just outside the cabin [open for interaction]. Addison went outside and is sitting under a tree about to draw [open for interaction]. Elias is now outside and was approached by Nya, creating a conversation between the two and he is trying to show himself off. Ransom ran into Addie, and with some choice, words starts a conversation up. Toby found Emerson and they are now having a conversation about the others. Jae is in the living room sitting on the couch. [Open for interaction].

~Page 7-Present~
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hidden *O&A*

Postby marybelle » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Can I reserve?
Dream pets:

ImageImage
Please gift these people: x x x They're amazing!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:26 am

Of course!
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:59 am

Azalea North
Hetero
Illusions/Memories-Dream
Tags: Open
Aza had no shoes on as she walked along the wall she worked hard every day and night to keep up. She needed to keep these people safe and that included doing perimeter walks to make sure no unwelcome guests pass through. Her power was quite complicated, she could tell when someone makes contact with the illusion, it's like a notification in her brain, with that she can usually tell if someone is meant to be there or not, there's something different about a person with powers aura than a regular human, but she is not always correct. Everyone inside can see outside the illusion and can see the wall, but outside just looks like more forest and no cabin or wall.

The grass tickled her feet gently as she continued to walk, her hair falls to her shoulders as white as snow, but she had decided to put a braid in it as it loops around her head like a crown. She was wearing a tank top that rode up a little on her stomach and a sweater like cardigan that fell to her thighs as it was a little nippy out today, complemented by a pair of Capri's with a belt that the end had fallen out of the belt loop.

She had her arms carefully crossed over her chest, her eyes scanning the areas, with their little bolts of electricity inside them, white just like her hair. Would this be enough? Could she keep them hidden? What if someone found them? She can't keep people out, she can only make it seem like nothing is there. There was a 'no trespassing' sign at the start of the land. This is her property and its private property, hopefully that would be enough to keep people out, hopefully people have common sense.

Zylah Becker
Hetero
Darkness/Shadow Manipulation/creation
Another day, another annoyance. More people show up by the day, part of her thinks of leaving because she is annoyed with it, but she needs to be here. She stares at her hand as shadow particles swirl around it, before she tightens it into a fist. She was weak, running into the government she could do nothing against them. She was lucky to getaway. She shut her eyes as she sighed to herself, she needed to get stronger. As the particles disappear she takes a few steps to look at a mirror, her dark hair cascaded down all the way to her lower back, her green eyes vibrant and stood out against it, it made her skin look paler but she was actually a bit sun-kissed even though she doesn't really enjoy the daylight.

She watched the mirror as this dark human shadow, no face, formed behind her placing what was supposed to be a hand on her shoulder. She jumped a bit and gasped as she looked over to see nothing there, but the hand, she could feel it. Could it be the shadow that torments her at night is gaining control enough to come out during the day? No impossible, it needs the power of the moon, and the darkness, it must've just been her imagination. She shook the emotion from her face before stepping towards the front door of the cabin, what awaited her today?

Jasper Thomas
Hetero-demisexual
Fire Manipulation/creation
Jas had been up all night, when he closed his eyes all her could see was fire. He had light rings under his eyes, it had only been a few weeks since the fire he created that killed his own mother, but he pretended he wasn't tired at all. His hair was wet and slicked back away from his face as he sat in the pool on the stairs, the water coming up only to his waist. His shirt was thrown on a chair as he leaned back against the ledge of the pool looking up to the sky. The pool was where he felt safe, he couldn't create fire, at least it couldn't spread. He could turn the pool into a hot tub if he wanted too but he also didn't have the control to be able to not boil someone alive, and if someone wanted to join him, he didn't want to hurt them.

Though he was exhausted and hurting, there was a small smile on his face, nobody knew about what he did. And he didn't want to tell them because he feared they too would look at him as a monster like he does already. He looked at the palm of his hand, letting a small fire ignited on his hand as it boiled all the water droplets away, the fire was orange if he tried worked hard enough to strengthen his fire he could potentially have a blue fire at some point. But he was as of right now, too scared to even use his power outside the pool unless it was something simple like warming something up, which took no actual flame. He let the fire on his hand die and disappear, his whole body was fireproof, including his hairs, as the hairs on his arm didn't even burn.

Elijah Reid
Bi-Demisexual [female pref]
Ice/snow/water Manipulation/creation
Tags: Open [Mentions Jasper]
Eli was outside, just practicing his powers. He looked back to see the pool in the background, with Jasper in it. Jas was fire and he was Ice, wouldn't that make them destined to be enemies, they were complete opposites. He shrugged it off as he looked at the dew on the grass, he would start small, freeze the dew and then unfreeze it.
He took a deep breath and got down on his knees and looked at the grass for a moment before gently blowing and the dew droplets turn to ice. Now came the hard part, he should be able to defrost it, but he didn't know how to. He chewed his lip slightly as he looked at it, he stuck a finger up to signal he had an idea. "If I breathe Ice then if I inhale...technically it should defrost!" he spoke to himself out loud. As he looked at the drops he made a serious face and then inhaled deeply, but nothing happened. He frowned as he sat on his bottom and crossed his legs. It was almost like he was pouting like a little kid, but he was actually very upset, that idea made sense to him, how does he make the ice go back to water? He wondered as he continued to sit in the grass and look at it.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:33 am

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual(male pref)-Wings-Open
She had perched herself up in one of the many trees around the cabin so she could enjoy the gentle breeze blowing through since she was unable to leave the safety of the barrier. She sighed and stretched her wings out, the sun glinting off the rusty feathers. Cellia looked up to the sky to watch the clouds roll by, her mind on many different things trying not to think of her days in the lab. Even as she relaxed she kept her senses open to others around her.

Elias Bentin-22-Heterosexual-Earth manipulation-Open
He had found his way to the kitchen as his stomach rumbled hungrily. He rummaged cupboards and drawers in search of something to eat and hummed a tune. He gave a shout of triumph when he found a sweet snack, after unwrapping it he shoved it into his mouth in one large bite. With a mouth full of food he made his way into the rec area and switched on the TV and flipped through a number of channels looking for something to watch.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me