The academy ~ (O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The academy ~ (O&A)

Postby venti » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:56 pm

The do live there, they will be assigned dorm mates.

Lisa picked up and book and studied each word carefully. She looked concerned. She shrugged carefully and then put the book in her back and then went into Maths. She sat in the back seat with Raven, and Riley. She smiled and said, 'Hello Riley.'

Riley lifted his head from his hand. He began tapping his pencil on the desk and said, 'Yes?' He brushed his hair back and then looked back at the front of the class.

Raven looked curious what was happening. She shrugged and then wrote the question on the board.

'Better look at the board Lis,' Riley whispered.

Lisa nodded and wrote down the question. She heard a voice whispering to her.

((Here's a new character))

• Name: Midnight Rafa Allia
• Age (no over 20): 16
• Power: Teleportation, and Multiplying anything
• Appearance: Pale skin, Black hair with freckles. (heterchromia - right: White left: Black
• Personality: Shy, Kind, Can be mean, rude, bossy
• Anything else?: N

Midnight sighed and then went over to Geography.She smiled at Tarus and then looked back at the paper.
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 pm

Kay))

Jesse Reems - 18- Fox shift- genderfluid- crush on Atlas- has a service dog- has a family cat- Tags: Atlas

The long, wavy, ginger haired one hummed, shaking out brown ended hair. They smiled at the white and red dog, then looked to the classroom. They tilted their head as he asked where they wanted to sit. They smiled as he held the door open for them and the dog. They nodded when he gestured towards an open table. They made a small sound at his offer, then shrugged and said "Sure," and stepped into the room.

Spiritstar3 wrote:• Name:
Haru Itou
• Power:
Shadow creation and manipulation
• Appearance:
Pretty black haired one whose black hair reaches their shoulders. They wear cute clips to keep it out of their eyes. They have one blue eye (the blind one) and one green eye. They tend to wear blues, greens, sometimes pink, and white w/jeans or shorts.
• Personailty:
Sweet, playful, loyal, loving, gentle, cuddly, usually happy, likes books and stories, likes drawing, likes writing, likes animals

Stubborn, fiery, doesn’t like sudden movements, doesn’t like bees, doesn’t like cold, shy, nervous, sometimes anxious:
• Anything else?:
Has an emotional support cat, and is half deaf and half blind...
Agender; likes boys

And here’s another:
• Name:
Jeshika Rui
• Power:
Kitsune- can turn into a one tailed fox and has purple fire, but it’s only powerful enough to burn a little, therefore only startling one, not harmful.
• Appearance:
Long wavy red hair and brown eyes, naturally tan skin. 5’ 4” and 125 lbs, slender and willowy half Japanese beauty. Likes to wear purples, white, gray, and screened (?) shirts with animal images. Also wears jeans or shorts.
• Personailty:
Sweet, kind, gentle, caring, adventurous, maternal, cuddly, playful

Stubborn, fiery, wild at times, shy at times, doesn’t like thunder, doesn’t like bees...
• Anything else?:
Female
Bisexual

(Will add one more girl soon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Jeshika is accepted- still thinking on Haru.

Midnight sighed and then started rubbing out the answer. She sighed heavily an tarted writing again.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 pm

Rhett Kendrick | 18 | Male | Psionic Energy Manipulation
Rhett ignores the two as they greeted him. He did not have friends, and he certainly wasn't friendly with anyone. He does roll his eyes, and just sits at the table he was at, debating to himself as to whether he should begin with a few warm-up sketches before the lesson was due to begin. Then again... it would depend on what the class was going to focus on today.
He did glance up again as more students entered the classroom, but looked back towards the table quickly before he accidentally made eye contact with anyone. He didn't need someone to think they were welcome to sit near him.

Blaise Winchester | 17 | Male | Electrokinesis
"... I see." he thought he didn't recognise the girl from anywhere. Blaise knew most of the other students around the academy, even though he hadn't spoken to most of them before. "I could show you, if you wanted. We may as well walk down together." he offered.
As the warning bell rang, Blaise tilted his head in a gesture down the corridor. "We should get a move on." he said, and started walking down the hallway, towards the Geography class.

Atlas O'Hara | 19 | Male | Lunar Energy Manipulation
His smile, if it were possible, got a little bigger as the small sound Jesse made at his offer, though was a little confused about it as well. Atlas nodded, pleased, as they accepted his offer to sit with him.
As he moved further into the room, Atlas - unable to help wanting the attention, announced his own entrance to the class, "Have no fear, I, Atlas O'Hara, have arrived!" he grinned, then went to sit down at the table he'd pointed out to Jesse previously.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:16 am

Tarus sat quietly in the the class room (geography) seats where getting filled, he found him self a bit happy that nobody sat by him yet. gave him a second to prepare him self to actually talking to someone without being mean. he knew he had a problem with being polite but it never bothered him so much. as the seats began to fill he thought to him self "please don't make me have to sit by an annoying person. its morning and i can only take so much happiness in the morning with out coffee."
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:24 am

KAy. I can change the power of i need to, like to shifting into a black dog instead or something)

Jesse Reems - 18- Fox shift- genderfluid- crush on Atlas- has a service dog- has a family cat- Tags: Atlas

The long, wavy, ginger haired one hummed, shaking out brown ended hair. They smiled as they and the white and red dog looked up at him. They hummed quietly as they smiled at him a moment. They tilted their head when he announced his arrival. They then giggled a bit, before shaking their head a small moment. They hummed quietly as they then followed him to the table, and they sat down as well, Nav by their feet.

Jeshika Rui- 18- fire and fox form, can hide ears and tail in human form- female- bisexual; open- Tags: open

The sweet but fiery redhead hummed as she flicked back her long, wavy hair. She blinked brown eyes, then walked through the school. The tan skinned willow beauty finally reached her class, and stepped inside. She sat at her desk, fixing her purple shirt then yawning a bit.

And my other girl:
• Name:
Raya Dane
• Power:
Very weak water power, or can shift into an otter if the water power can't be accepted
• Appearance:
5' 5" and 126 lbs of lean beauty with mahogany skin because she's part Native American. Due to her brown haired Canadian mother, she has shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes are brown like her dad's. She tends to wear gray, white, black when it's cold, blues, reds, and greens.
• Personailty:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, nurturing, loving, trustworthy, honest

Stubborn, hard headed, withdrawn sometimes, wild at times, loud at times
• Anything else?:
Female
Pan or Demi, has to bond
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:51 am

Star tags Blaise

Star shighs and says “thanks so much!” She smiles and runs her fingers through her hair
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla grrl » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:45 pm

• Name: Lucinda/Luce
• Age (no over 20): 17
• Power: possession/corruption (+ she has three shadow fox demons that she can control, inherited from her father)
• Appearance: A pale slender female with pink fox ears and tail, light pink hair pulled into a half bun while the rest reaches just past her knees. Stands 5'5 and has smokey grey eyes with dead white pupils. Often wears a pink or dark grey kimono, bandages cover her feet and calves.
• Personailty: control freak, cautious, easily agitated, cold.
• Anything else?: She is a demon/fox yokai, the 3 shadow foxes that live within her are ryuki, lock, and saika. ryuki lives within the left side of her body, lock in the left side, and saika lies within her heart and can mimic any weapon Luce has extensively researched (so only a few)

• Name: Serenity
• Power: weak demon summoning abilities/ poisonous blood
• Appearance: stands 5'9 with scrawny legs and arms, a frail build, though surprisingly strong and an expectational close combat fighter. she is missing her right eye and a dark black scar covers where her eye should be, she often wears a red ribbon eye patch over it. Her eye is a pink red ombre color and she has short white hair with choppy bangs that is fluffy behind her head. She wears a black collar binding her to Luce for eternity. Pale skinned. Often wears an oversized grey sweater, shorts, black knee high socks, and white flats.
• Personailty: wary, often depressed. Not the most social, very protective of Luce.
• Anything else?: She signed a contract with Luce to protect her former lover. She lost her eye in the process of trying to protect them. Once the contract was made, all memories of her previous life were wiped, including those of her lover. Her priority now is ensuring Luce's safety.
vanilla grrl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 pm

blood-moon wrote:• Name: Phoenix
• Age (no over 20): 15
• Power: shape shifting into a Phoenix and fire powers
• Appearance: she has light skin with freckles on her face. She has red hair up to her shoulders and black eyes with a circle of red in them
• personally: she is cold and thinks others pain is fun
• Anything else?: She is blind in one eye

• Name: Cleo
• Power: time traveling
• Appearance: she has tan skin and jet black hair. Her hair is short and hangs over one side of her head. She has a bunch of gold rings on her arms and legs and a chain with gems on her head. She also has a pet snake who follows her everywhere ( https://toyhou.se/8018789.cleo/gallery#25933778 as a human)
• Personailty: she is talkative and rude
• Anything else?: nope

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:57 am

mintii min wrote:• Name: Lucinda/Luce
• Power: possession/corruption (+ she has three shadow fox demons that she can control, inherited from her father)
• Appearance: A pale slender female with pink fox ears and tail, light pink hair pulled into a half bun while the rest reaches just past her knees. Stands 5'5 and has smokey grey eyes with dead white pupils. Often wears a pink or dark grey kimono, bandages cover her feet and calves.
• Personailty: control freak, cautious, easily agitated, cold.
• Anything else?: She is a demon/fox yokai, the 3 shadow foxes that live within her are ryuki, lock, and saika. ryuki lives within the left side of her body, lock in the left side, and saika lies within her heart and can mimic any weapon Luce has extensively researched (so only a few)

• Name: Serenity
• Power: weak demon summoning abilities/ poisonous blood
• Appearance: stands 5'9 with scrawny legs and arms, a frail build, though surprisingly strong and an expectational close combat fighter. she is missing her right eye and a dark black scar covers where her eye should be, she often wears a red ribbon eye patch over it. Her eye is a pink red ombre color and she has short white hair with choppy bangs that is fluffy behind her head. She wears a black collar binding her to Luce for eternity. Pale skinned. Often wears an oversized grey sweater, shorts, black knee high socks, and white flats.
• Personailty: wary, often depressed. Not the most social, very protective of Luce.
• Anything else?: She signed a contract with Luce to protect her former lover. She lost her eye in the process of trying to protect them. Once the contract was made, all memories of her previous life were wiped, including those of her lover. Her priority now is ensuring Luce's safety.

Serenity is accepted!

@Spirit, I'm still thinking- sorry for being so long!

Lisa heard the bell ring. She tugged Riley's arm and pointed to the clock.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me