The academy ~ (O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The academy ~ (O&A)

Postby venti » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 am

Long ago, there was a academy. It was filled with vampires, Werewolves, Shape shifters, Weather controllers, Mind Readers, Telepathy, and way more. Basically people with powers and such. They were strict against non power people, but then non power people (they call them pp, as it stands for powerless people) found out about the academy. People had to swear by their lives not to tell anyone, except, of course, their family.
Here stands the academy, now let's pop on shall we?

THE ACADEMY
The Academy is a giant mansion where you teach teens. Basically a school, but secret and... well filled with teens that have, well, as i mentioned it, powers.

Where the teens normally hang out:
Break room
Art room
The basement (hey, don't ask.)
The hall
Stairways (stairs)

RULES:
• No heavy romance.
•No breaking the school rules.
• Teens cannot get married.
• No god mobbing.
• No stealing someone else's characters' powers.
• No inviting powerless people to The Academy.
• No trying to get expelled.
• Tess' rules apply.
• Hate the character, not the player!
• Don't attack anyone else's character unless you got permission.
• No perfect characters.
• Characters can get their powers removed, but make sure its appropriate and you ask me VIA PM.
----------------------------------------------
CHARACTERS:
Lisa - ToxicTheDragon
• Power: Ability to shape shift into anything, people, things.
• Crush: None
• Appearance:
Pale skin, Ginger hair, Freckles, glasses, green eyes
• Personality:
Shy, Kind, Curious, Caring.
• Has no family in The Academy

Riley - ToxicTheDragon
• 18 1/2
• Power: Ability to run super fast.
• Appearance:
Pale skin, Messy Blonde hair, Blue eyes
• Personality:
Moody, Fun, Kind, Dare-Devil, Can be annoying.

Raven - ToxicTheDrahon
• Power: Ability to - you guessed it- fly. (She has wings)
• Appearance:
Pale skin, Black hair with white tips, Hair over Left eye.
• Personality:
Shy, Stands up for friends.

-----------------------------

Form:
Code: Select all
• Name:
• Age (no over 20):
• Power:
• Appearance:
• Personailty:
• Anything else?:
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The academy ~ (O&A)

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:09 pm

• Name: Star
• Age (no over 20): 16
• Power: teleportation and mimicry
• Appearance: dark black hair with dark navy tips, pale skin, a brown eye and a blue eye, she will wear dresses but regularly finds her self wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants (when not in uniform)
• Personailty: she is shy and kind, she loves to read and relax, she also loves to hang with her bffs
• Anything else?: star can be shy but ther is a reason she is a star dragon (one of my personal species)
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:10 pm

[ Basic Info ] - [ Physical Details ] - [ Personality Details ] - [ Employment ] - [ Background ] - [ Relationships ] - [ Politics ] - [ Timeline ]
Kalen Duke Martin is a 16-year-old teenager who enjoys camping, baking and texting. He is kind and brave, but can also be very daring and a bit stupid.

He is American. He is currently at school.

Physically, Kalen is in pretty good shape. He is tall with white skin, blue and red hair and blue eyes.

He lives in an upper class neighbourhood. His father walked out 15 years ago, leaving his mother, a personal trainer May, to look after him.

Kalen goes to Roosevelt Franklin School, where his favourite subjects are chemistry and biology. He loves his teacher Miss Kennedy but hates Mr Newton whose interests include wearing really smelly pullovers.
Kalen's best friend is a teenager called Katrina Maxwell. They have a very firey friendship. He also hangs around with Nicole Bolton and Lois Richards. They enjoy badminton together.

Basic Information
Name: Kalen Duke Martin
Nicknames: Marty / Tall Kalen
Reason for nicknames: Derived from Martin / Descriptive
Date of birth: Sunday, 26th Sep 2004 (Age 16)
Star sign: Libra
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: American
Social class: Upper class
Religion: None
Sexuality: Straight
Education: High school
Career path: Medicine
Physical characteristics
Height: tall
Shape: average
Build: very fine build
Hair colour: blue and red (naturally white)
Eyes: blue
Face shape: square
Glasses/lenses: none
Distinguishing marks: none
Other words that might be used: adolescent, blue and red-haired, full-length, grandiloquent, immature, leggy, long-legged, stately, statuesque, tall, teen, teenage, teenaged, young
Personality
Positive characteristics: kind, brave
Negative characteristics: daring, stupid
Words often used: brave, daring, kind, stupid
Other words that might be used: adventuresome, adventurous, audacious, benevolent, benignant, blimpish, blockheaded, bold, boneheaded, bourgeois, brainless, brave, braw, charitable, cloddish, colorful, confused, conservative, considerate, conventional, courageous, daring, dauntless, dazed, dense, desperate, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, fearless, foolish, forgiving, fusty, gallant, gamey, gamy, generous, genial, gentle, good, goosey, gormless, gracious, gritty, helpful, heroic, hidebound, hospitable, humane, imbecile, imbecilic, intrepid, kind, kindhearted, lionhearted, lumpen, materialistic, merciful, mettlesome, moronic, nonprogressive, obtuse, openhearted, original, senseless, slow, spirited, spunky, stalwart, standpat, stouthearted, stunned, stupefied, stupid, sympathetic, teenage, thick, thickheaded, thoughtful, tolerant, traditionalist, ultraconservative, undaunted, unintelligent, unprogressive, unthinking, valiant, valorous, venturesome, venturous, witless
Moral: sometimes
Stable: sometimes
Loyal: sometimes
Generous: very
Extrovert: sometimes
Compassionate: very
IQ: 81
Hobbies: camping, baking, texting, badminton, working on cars, golf, upcycling, watching television
Diet eats meat
Favourite foods: ice cream, jammy biscuits

Other:I hope this is ok
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 pm

• Name: Katrina Gordon Maxwell
• Power: flight
• Appearance: white skin with pale blue eyes and black an red hair
• Personailty:kind and smart
• Anything else?: is it ok if she is dating kalen?
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:08 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:• Name: Star
• Power: teleportation and mimicry
• Appearance: dark black hair with dark navy tips, pale skin, a brown eye and a blue eye, she will wear dresses but regularly finds her self wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants (when not in uniform)
• Personailty: she is shy and kind, she loves to read and relax, she also loves to hang with her bffs
• Anything else?: star can be shy but ther is a reason she is a hybrid of a star dragon (one of my personal species) and a werewolf

Hello, all your characters are accepted, but there is one reason I quoted this post.
You cannot have your characters be animals you made up, only real and mythical animals.
You can change Star's hybrid star dragon to a dragon if you'd want, but I'm not saying you have to.
Sorry!
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 am

It's ok ill fit her
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:56 am

Cool, Kalen and. Katrina can be dating.

We're starting!
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:40 am

Yay!
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 am

• Name: Rhett Kendrick
• Power: Psionic Energy Manipulation - he can create and use energy to form attacks such as beams or orbs, or to create a shield. He can also release a large blast of energy all at once, but this is very draining.
• Appearance: Rhett has mid-brown hair that is slightly longer on top, and usually swept backwards. His eyes are a foresty-green colour. He stands at 6'0'', and has a somewhat relaxed posture, along with an athletic build with a little bit of muscle. He has a light-medium skin tone, and also has a scar on the back of his right hand, from a somewhat recent fight.
• Personality: Cold, sharp and unfriendly, Rhett is someone that people tend to avoid if they don't want to want to run the risk of him verbally lashing out at them, even if it's unprecedented. He's honestly unpleasant to be around most of the time. He is fiercely loyal to those that he does get close to, and is really quite the trustworthy, reliable guy. However, in order to break through the surface, you'll need a ton of patience and understanding, because he, evidently, doesn't warm up easily at all. He does tend to make judgments from first impressions as well, and it is difficult to have him change his mind about you once he's decided whether or not he likes you.
• Anything else?: N/A

• Name: Blaise Winchester
• Power: Electrokinesis - he can manipulate electricity and use it as a weapon... or, if he's careful, to charge or power electrical equipment. He tends to accidentally give people that get too close minor static shocks.
• Appearance: Blaise has somewhat short, black hair, and deep, very dark brown eyes that look almost black in darker/poor lighting. He is tall, standing at 6'3", and holds a posture that sometimes makes him appear taller than he really is. He has an athletic, well-toned build. He has a dark skin tone, and currently does not have any noticeable scars or markings.
• Personality: Quiet and fairly stoic, Blaise isn't one to really be social. He seems to have quite the aversion to talking to others, and tries not to get too involved in conversations. He tends to be on the sidelines, and therefore often overhears things that people probably don't intend to be overheard, just because people don't tend to notice him when he's so quiet. However, Blaise is also known to be friendly and polite once someone manages to actually get into a conversation with him. He's also very patient and is usually willing to help someone out if they need it.

• Name: Atlas O'Hara
• Power: Lunar Energy Manipulation - he can draw in energy from the moon, and use it to create shields and beams, for example. He can even use it to heal others, but only minor injuries. His powers do not work during the day, and can be counteracted by solar energy powers
• Appearance: He has fluffy-looking, platinum blond-white hair that is natural, though he's given up on telling people that don't believe it is. He has deep, ambery-brown eyes as well. He stands at 6'2'', which is accentuated by his good posture. He has an athletic build with a little bit of muscle. Atlas has a fair skin tone, and has an odd birthmark on his left shoulder in the vague shape of a crescent moon.
• Personality: Atlas is generally friendly to most people, though he's known to turn quickly on someone if he finds out that they're not a nice person. He's also rather secretive - no one really knows that much about him, despite him seeming to be quite open. Atlas finds it difficult to admit that he cares for someone, and tends to show it in more subtle ways that he thinks are secretive, even if they're so clearly not. Atlas is also rather dramatic, and will frequently over-exaggerate or do dramatic gestures, such as collapsing into a chair. If he's close to you, then he'll show himself to be fiercely protective and loyal.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 pm

name: Tarus (shapeshifter) (he doesnt care what you call him tho. most ppl call him storm for his stormy personality.)
nick names: scruffy, storm, stormy, player, shifter.
reasons: tom, bc it was a fake name he used in his old school, storm, bc of his stormy-ness, player bc he has known to play with your emotions, pull on your strings, and shifter bc he is one.
power: teleport, shapeshifter
appearance: natural muscular body, black hair, dark brown eyes, stubble beard (growing), good jaw line, nice white skin about 6ft 1 inch's tall, most of the time wears British slim fit suits, tux, vest, or just a tight button up shirt, likes the metallic colored or silk, or pastel colored ones. general colors of red white black blue and purple. sometimes pink or yellow. perfect British AMARICAN accent, wears ties every time with matching handkerchiefs. black leather belt. shiny gold buckle. golden wrist watch. gentleman posture.
based off, Tom Ellis, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 016%29.jpg
personality: he has many walls, very secretive, takes a while for him to warm up to others, is loyal to his friends and family, protective, bad past with his parents, brother is Thunder. usually the type to start fights. enjoys to watch suffering. is a game player, (means he plays tricks like mind games and stuff like that) has a it of a temper, likes trouble but never gets caught, can be snappy. very smart, gentle only to the people he cares about. trains in gym (fist combat lifting weights running the miles) has a charming attitude, brave, daring, a joker, generous sometimes. always plays by the rules. doesn't like being told what to do highly stubborn, has a big heart for animals and plants, daring. humorous.
marks: (birth mark)has one on the side of his neck that looks like a fire printed (Scars) on across his chest of fights with his parents, one on his lower back a burn print of 110 story behind it that he will eventually tell you if you find out.
relationships: open. bisexual, likes anyone who can surprise him a lot. tiny crush on raven. (if that ok)
religion: open to any religion.
hobbies: mind games, pranks, walks, flying around, star gazing, sun shine reading (read a book in the sun) cooking, camping, swimming, garden work, animal service. acting
favorite foods: steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, grill chees and tomato soup, noodle cups, pizza, Alfaro pastas. any thing Italian or Hindu, (if you don't know Hindu it means stuff like roti.)
history: watched his dad kill his birth mother and get remarried to a curler woman who abused him for disobeying, not accepting her, building walls between them, father abused him bc of his addiction to drinking, grew a strong relationship with his older brother thunder. they are brothers there inseparable. through out there years together they have built a strong relationship of trust. very rich family.
other: black blood.

name: Thunder (shapeshifter)
nick names: speechless, charming, charmer,
reasons: speechless, stutters a lot when nerves, also was caught singing the song once, charming or charmer, his looks manners attitude, girls tend to fall in love with him.
power: teleport, shapeshifter
appearance: 6ft 2 1/2 inch, black hair, blue eyes, stubble beard (growing) natural macular body, also only wears slim thin suits and tux sometimes tight t-shirts black leather jacket, and black jeans and sunglasses. British AMERICAN accent a lot like his brothers. black leather belt silver gold buckle. wears pink blue gold red purple and green suits ties and handkerchiefs. and has a rainbow bowtie and handkerchief he only wears to parties where he is the DJ. silver wrist watch. gentleman posture.
personality: kind, charming, the gentleman, very generous, understanding, smart, brave, avoids starting a mini war, peaceful, a singer, plays piano, stubborn in a way, soft, friendly, can be shy, full of wisdom, quotes, try's to be the positive one, likes to keep the upper spirit. a true Canadian. will play games along with his brother, (they work together) has a few walls, funny, humorous,
marks: birth mark under his wrist shaped like a triangle. one scar on his left back shoulder a deep cut.
religion: Christianity (believes there is a god and devil just doesn't care for the plan. does not wear the cross necklace)
hobbies: singing, playing the piano, guitar, fancy dinners, movie nights, cooking, acting, roll playing, animal service, gardening, stargazing, picnics.
favorite foods: mac and chees with chicken nugs, mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken, salads. Hindu and Italian foods.
history: watched his father kill his own mother and then get remarried to a cruller woman, very rich family, father spends most of his time drunk and angry. supported his brother through the dark times. they support each other,
relationship: bisexual. open. crush, open
other: also has black blood.

black blood has its side effects, and its strengths, something i have my rp partners find out. kind of like a small adventure. if you dont like that i could just change it to red blood instead. i wont be offended.

WILL UPDATE THROUGHOUT RP
Last edited by ThundersFriends on Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me