Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

Postby Artgirl35 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Dragons, Mysterious creatures that only exist in our imagination. But what if they were real? What if they had their own little Universe to live in? Welcome to Aleria, where that imagination can become reality.

There are Seven Different Breeds of dragons who live in Aleria. Fire, Earth, Sea, Ice, Shadow, Energy, and Air Dragons. Each dragon breed has their own special ability that they can use to Hunt, fight, and create with. But these Dragons are not regular dragons. They have a Humanoid Form as well as a Dragon Form.

along with differences in their looks and Cultures, there is bound to be conflict. Dragons fight, and so do humans. So prepare for what's to come, new Player, because your journey is about to begin.

Map of Aleria

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Information

The actions of the Character can change the way the Map looks.
The Leaders of each Kingdom are allowed to set rules for their Kingdom, Though not anything extreme.
Players can play as NPCs in order to advance the plot, but please message me if you're confused about cultures or how NPCs would interact with your character. NPCs can't change any major details about your character, examples of NPCs can be traders, townsfolk, friends, or Siblings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please create your character sheet at the Discussion Thread

All other information about the roleplay such as dragon breeds, current events, discussion about the roleplay, the Character List, and rules, will be in the discussion thread.
Last edited by Artgirl35 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

Postby Artgirl35 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Character List

Please view on the Discussion Thread
Last edited by Artgirl35 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:07 am

Username (Your name): Artgirl35
Name (Character name): Violet
Sex (Bi, Straight, etc): Bisexual
Pronouns (He/Him, She/Her, etc): She/Her
Breed: Shadow Dragon
Height (Humanoid): 5'4
Height (Dragon): 9'4

Personality: Snobbish, Kind, Forgetful
Backstory: She came from a long line of assassins, but decided against killing. So she became a Mercenary instead, she still fights, but it's non-life-threatening. She lives near the border to the Earth Kingdom, frequently making trips to Lutum in search of work. She also visits her older brother Shade from time to time in Fukisu
Family Members: Shade (Brother) Alive, Magnolia (Mother) Dead, Kasu (Father) Dead.
Love interest (If none leave Blank):

Appearance: Violet colored hair, light purple wings. Wears short dresses.
Accessories: Golden earring, necklace.
Preferred weapon: Dagger

Ref Sheet (If one was made):
Last edited by Artgirl35 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 am

Username (Your name): blood-moon
Name (Character name): river
Sex (Bi, Straight, etc): strait
Pronouns (He/Him, She/Her, etc): she/her
Breed: sea dragon
Height (Humanoid): 4'6
Height (Dragon): 8'2

Personality: she is shy but once you get to know her she is a little crazy
Occupation: explorer because she explores new spots (if it is ok)
Backstory: (she has a really bad memory so remembers non of this) river lived in a under water cave her whole life and had no idea she could become a human until 3 years ago. she had always been warned to stay in the cave because it is dangerous out side the cave. she once left the cave and banged her head on a rock, she got a scar over one eye and is blind in that eye.
Family Members: open
Love interest (If none leave Blank):

Appearance: in her human form she has long blond hair that covers one eye and a short blue dress with a bow in the back of her dress. her skin is about this color. she has a scar across the eye she covers with hair and is blind in that eye, she also has a scar on her sholder. in her dragon form she is light blue with darker blue wings and light purple spots.
Accessories: a necklace with a corral hart on it and a seashell clips in her hair
Preferred weapon: sword

Ref Sheet (If one was made): would love if you can draw her
Last edited by blood-moon on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:48 am

Completly fine ^^ I'd just have to know their role in society to make sure where to place them on the character list.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:50 am

Artgirl35 wrote:Completly fine ^^ I'd just have to know their role in society to make sure where to place them on the character list.

Citizen

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malpercio -- The War-born Hybrid

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:00 am

Username: Fortune's Fool
Name: Malpercio
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/him
Breed: Fire/Ice hybrid
Height (Humanoid): 6'1
Height (Dragon): 10'4

Personality: Despite his occupation, Malpercio is surprisingly soft-spoken and gentle -- he only harms others if ordered too, though unhesitatingly when he is, and has never enjoyed doing so. It's not uncommon for him to offer food or money to those that seem in need of it, be they fire dragon or otherwise. He has trouble trusting others, much of it caused by growing up around those who carried barely disguised scorn for what he was, and as such tries to emotionally distance himself from those around him even if he quietly wishes to be close to others.
Backstory: Once, an ice dragon merchant group was captured by fire dragon soldiers, straying too close to the fire borders in their travels around the continent. Tarazed was the name of the fire soldier assigned to watching the captives, and Mira was the leader of the ice merchant. Mira was sassy and didn't take any comment laying down, and Tarazed was charming and witty and the two found each other captivating. Soon enough the ice merchants escaped, and by Mira's side was the fire soldier.
Their life together didn't last long, fire soldiers hunting them down and killing not only them both but the rest of the merchants as well -- the only survivor was a hybrid infant, who was brought back to the fire capital.
They named him Malpercio .
Malpercio was raised to be a weapon, learning to fight from a very young age and rarely knowing anything but harsh lessons and harsher punishments for failure. He was told that ice dragons hunting down and killed his parents, and that fire dragon soldiers rescued him just barely in time to save him from the same fate. He grew knowing only this life, and while he often wishes for a... kinder situation, he wouldn't know where to begin to get away. Malpercio has done terrible things under orders, and he is painfully aware of this fact.
Family Members: Tarazed -- Father, deceased, Mira -- Mother, deceased
Love interest: //

Appearance: Malpercio looks almost like a genetic chimera, making it nearly impossible for him to hide his nature as a hybrid -- he is dark skinned but with vitiligo, lighter skinned patches mostly on his left side with a rather large patch on his neck and the left side of his jaw. His eyes are heterochromatic, the left eye blue and the other gold. His hair is predominantly a dark red, but with a seemingly random patch of pale blue on the left side of his head. His horns are black, but mismatched -- the left is slim and juts backward coming to a point, while the right is almost akin to a ram's horn.
His wings are mostly a dark red but with splotches of pale blue, that is matched by his tail, which ends in a blade.
In his dragon form his body looks much the same as would be implied by his tail and wings, though he has a ruff of dark red fur around his neck, patched with pale blue as his hair is.
Akin to a fire dragon's flames, he can produce a steam that can be either scorching hot or blisteringly cold, both as a breath weapon and wreathing his wings and tail -- though he cannot do so for long as he too is not fully immune to his steam's effects.
Accessories: a twisted gold and silver band around his left horn, a belt with various pouches for herbs, medicine, and other useful items.
Preferred weapon: Longswords and daggers, generally a combination of both.

Ref Sheet (If one was made):
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 am

He's on the list ^^ Can't wait for both of you to finish their character sheets.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Violet

It was late afternoon. Violet was sat down on a bench, waiting for her client. She looked up as a familiar Earth Dragon approached her, sitting on the bench beside her.

This was Branch, he's her best customer. He usually asks for smaller jobs, which is what Violet likes.

"Did you get it?" He asked. Violet handed him a small ring that belonged to a Fire Dragon that took refuge in the nearby woodland.

"I only roughed him up just a little, you got the cash?" Violet spoke. Branch handed her a small bag with a few silver coins inside.

"Pleasure doing business with you again miss Violet." Branch nodded. "Likewise," Violet responded.

Branch got up and walked towards what Violet suspected to be his home. Lutum wasn't a very large town, but it was nice enough for multiple Dragons to live. Violet turned and walked to the edge of town. It wasn't unusual for Shadow Dragons to hang around Lutum often. Considering it's one of the closer towns to the border. Purple colored smoke encircled her body as she transformed into her Dragon form. Taking off towards Fukitsu, the capital of the Shadow Dragons.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Form hopefully finished! I hope there's no big issues, my roommate does not seem inclined to give up the laptop any time soon so I just, tried to do it on mobile. unu
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me