☽ — ❝ sweet summer moon... (o&a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☽ — ❝ sweet summer moon... (o&a)

Postby bigwig. » Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 pm

┏─────────────────────────────────┓
──Image
┗─────────────────────────────────┛
    up a long, winding road that threads through miles of tall pines, a battered wooden sign stands advertising an easily-missed turnoff that leads down a dirt-road avenue to a diminutive, rustic parking lot which stands as the threshold for camp wolfsong, a fairly popular summer camp for teenagers. though wild wolves are almost never seen in these mountains, 'wolfsong' is not a misnomer. this summer hideaway was originally established by werewolves, for werewolves - though, nowadays, many humans attend as well, the vast majority simply thinking it's a normal woodland getaway for kids their age.

for most werewolves, the first transformation usually manifests during adolescence; most are 13 or 14 the first time they are unable to resist the call of the full moon. camp wolfsong was originally created as a place where young werewolves could have plentiful support in developing control over the change from person to beast, as well as the animal instincts their nature carries with it. of course, some humans learned about it, and before you knew it their youths were being signed up for the camp as well. most werewolves prefer to get along with humans, so they were allowed in - but now some are worried that these non-werewolf types will find out about the shape-shifters that live among them, and that such might end in tragedy. the camp's attendees seem mostly carefree - enjoying all the wilderness has to offer, their 9 weeks away from their parents, and the friendships and tenuous romances that blossom in this environment. many werewolves manage to live side-by-side with humans in towns and cities, so why should one summer camp be the breaking point?

will someone's worst nightmares come to life here - the discovery of their kindred's presence or a horrible encounter with a creature they never thought could exist? or will things go over as smoothly as they ever do for yet another year? only time will tell.
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed May 27, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ — ❝ sweet summer rules...

Postby bigwig. » Tue May 26, 2020 8:58 pm

──Image
    𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
    one. forms go on the discussion thread only!
    two. you can have as many characters as you'd like, but try to distribute them relatively evenly between cabins.
    three. age range for campers is about 14 - 17; counselors about 18 and up.
    four. bear in mind that romantic relationships between an adult and a character under 18 violate cs rules and are absolutely not allowed. thus, these kinds of relationships between counselors and campers are explicitly off limits.
    five. realistic faceclaims only!
    six. posts should be a minimum of 4 sentences, even if they are short. writer's block is understandable but please no one or two-liners!
    seven. as always, be kind and respectful to other roleplayers! pm me if you have an issue, don't run on ahead without giving others a chance to post, and make sure everyone has a chance to be included.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
    one. all (human) campers are to be back in their assigned cabin by 10:00 p.m.
    two. do not go wandering off into the woods! stick to the marked trails and keep a map on hand whenever possible
    three. (do not let a human know about the werewolf presence here - no matter what!)
    four. bullying, fighting and destructive behavior will not be tolerated, and should be reported to a camp counselor immediately. (remember that your wolf form is stronger than you think it is!)
    five. while out after dark, keep at least one building in sight at all times, and stay with someone else if possible. (just make sure you can navigate your way back by smell, alright?)
    six. obey the staff, especially your cabin's assigned counselor!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ — ❝ sweet summer campers

Postby bigwig. » Wed May 27, 2020 2:29 pm

──Image

camp wolfsong's four cabins are named after the four elements. traditionally, fire and wind have been female cabins and earth and water have been male cabins, though this is less rigid nowadays. counselors, however, are still assigned based on gender.

head counselor: name // gender // age // species // user
assistant head counselor: hazel kearsey // female // 23 // werewolf // coral.

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃
counselor: orla mccarthy // female // 25 // werewolf // Boxen.
--
i. justice arrosmith // male // 17 // human // Graveyard_Melodies
ii. name // gender // age // species // user
iii. name // gender // age // species // user
iv. name // gender // age // species // user
v. name // gender // age // species // user
vi. name // gender // age // species // user

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
counselor: name // male // age // species // user
--
i. name // gender // age // species // user

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
counselor: violet valentine // female // 22 //werewolf // Graveyard_Melodies
--
i. name // gender // age // species // user

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇
counselor: name // male // age // species // user
--
i. eugene london // male // 17 // werewolf // coral.
ii. ruben cosner // male // 17 // werewolf // jj735
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu May 28, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ — ❝ sweet summer woods

Postby bigwig. » Wed May 27, 2020 5:47 pm

──Image
    — reserved post !
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ — ❝ sweet summer news

Postby bigwig. » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:28 pm

──Image
      𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 // 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟔 ─ roleplay is now officially open. remember to post forms on the discussion thread.

Last bumped by bigwig. on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:28 pm.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me