โ˜ฃ ๐’ž๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ˜ฃ - (O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: โ˜ฃ ๐’ž๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ˜ฃ - (O&A)

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Wed May 27, 2020 5:57 am

๐“–๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป
Zorathanian | female
Location; Zorathanian Colony
Tags; {open}

Gaelyna gave a small sigh as she waded back through the crowds of her towns' people. The first time this happened did not end that well- seeing as most Zorathanians despised humans. They cast out the first group two years ago after the deaths of a few Zorathians, mainly due to the fire that had spread. It was rumored that the humans killed them, though. No one knew the exact truth of what happened that day.
-
๐““๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ
Human, Scavenger | Male
Location; The forests
Tags;Azalea, the other scavengers

Listening to Azalea's words, he gave a firm nod. "We don't know how many survivors there are- if any." He began, steadying his own breathing. He needed to calm down and think rationally; they could give these people the support that they didn't have. With a few swift steps, Dominic began to gather up some supplies to take with him. "It's a good plan; nice thinking, Azalea." He told her as he strapped the supplies to his back with some twine. The twine on this planet was much like rope back on earth; so it would hold just fine.

"I'm heading towards the site- I suggest that about 2 or 3 of you come and the others go to the other one." Dominic did have some admirable leader qualities; but he didn't ever say he was the leader of their Scavenger group. He just took initiative when it was needed.

-
๐“š๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
Human, Survivor | male
Location; crash site
tags;Leilani, the other survivors

"Oh- oh my gosh," Kristian stated as he stumbled upon the situation Leilani was in. "Uh, hold on! I'll try to help," He told her, rushing over and placing his hands on the piece of metal. Kristian was a scientist, not a body builder. So, lifting this thing was going to take a fair amount of upper body strength. At least he was trying, though. He did hear the scuffle of other people- maybe survivors? He wasn't sure. He couldn't see through the smog the smoke had created.

"Hey, whoever's out there, could you give us a hand?" He let out, worried for Leilani's safety. This wasn't supposed to happen; the ship wasn't supposed to go down like this. It reminded him of the incident two years ago...no one else knew about that. He was put on the ship by the government specifically to have it happen again. And he failed. All Kristian felt now was guilt.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am

Logan Jasperโ™˜Maleโ™˜27โ™˜Biโ™˜Survivorโ™˜Crash siteโ™˜With; Whoever is there at the moment
Logan had woken up with a dislocated shoulder, a few scratches, and bruises. His ears were still ringing as he popped his shoulder back into place with a pained groan and managed to get out of his awkward position. His blue eyes scanned the area for anybody else who would be alive until he heard the others and sprinted over to Leilani and Kristian. Logan seemed to cough a bit of dust as he kneeled down looking at the woman's injuries before helping with the piece of metal, "My shoulder is going to hurt after this..." He grumbled as he was trying to raise it up higher so he could use his shoulder to keep it there. "help her out when you can science boy, I'll try to keep it up," Logan said playfully as it became more obvious the longer he used his bad shoulder the more pain he was in. He was partially covered in dust and debris, his shirt underneath his leather jackets having multiple holes in it.

Noah Wildโ—‡Maleโ—‡25โ—‡Panโ—‡Scavengerโ—‡Leaving scavenger campโ—‡With; Mention Dominic, Azalea...
Noah poked his head out of his tent once the ground had stopped shaking from the newest arrivals. He had one of the guns he was able to rebuild from the wreck on his shoulder along with a knife on his side as he listened to Dominic and Azalea, "I'll stay on the edge of the crash site ready to fight and alarm you guys if anything happens." He lit a cigarette he had in between his lips before making his way to the crash site tucking in a small picture into his inner jacket pocket. Noah pointed out the other weapons he had repaired by his tent for others to take, he planned to keep an eye on the first of their group to come to the site once he made it there.

Samantha Jasperโ™กFemaleโ™ก22โ™กBi Panromanticโ™กScavengerโ™ก Their campโ™กWith; Dominic, Azalea, Mention Noah...
She had started to gather supplies the moment Dominic had come into the camp with the news, a bow, and quiver already on her back. Sam gathered as much as she could and attached it to herself, a small smirk on her lips appearing as she imagined her older brother rolling his eyes at how she found weird but good spots to put things. She hummed I agreement to Dominic before looking over to Azalea, "Where do you want to go?" She chirped softly with a bright smile ready to help and maybe make new friends with the ones who might have survived the crash. Sammy would usually try to smile when anything like this happened as she knew everybody would be stressed out and fear the worse.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolsum23 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:29 am

Maddox Ranger
Tags:Everyone who is at the site

Maddox was helping everyone out weirdly he saw no Zorithians coming to the site. Why? He was counting how many people that were there. Maddox saw at least four people. The others were getting food and medical supplies. So he decided to try and comfort the other and told them, "Its going to be ok everyone. Its a little hectic right now but everything will be ok." Maddox didn't know what else to say he himself was shocked. After what happend to them, now the government was sending more people, why? Maddox just knew he had to help out as much as he could, guarded and comforting everyone.

Raven Irwin
Tags: Open

Raven was still looking at all of them. They were all so freindly to eachother without even knowing eachother, thats amazing! She wished the Zorithians were like that, so freindly. She didn't know what else to do because she couldn't really just go up and say. Hi I'm your freindly neighborhood Zorithian! There was a reason James was undercover as a scavenger. So she just kept hidden hoping no one would see her.
Coolsum23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arzinea » Wed May 27, 2020 10:39 am

Leilani Carvello
    { twenty three } { female } { survivor } { location: crash site } { tagged: survivors ; maddox }

Leilani grunted as the metal was pushed slightly off of her leg, thanks to Logan's and Kristian's help. She quickly crawled out from underneath it so that they could drop it, noticing the grimace that was on Logan's face. "Thanks y'all, I definitely wouldn't have been able to get out there without y'all," she told them with a small smile to hopefully ease up the whole situation as she looked over the pair with quick assessing eyes. Her clothes were slightly tattered and covered in dust. She noticed a strange face, one that she most definitely did not recognize, "Who are you?" she asked the man who was trying to reassure them as she continued to look over the others.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed Logan's arm was dropping lower than it should be and seemed to kind of hang. Leilani didn't bother to try to stand up, feeling an ache through her lower leg, she knew it was bruised and that if she stood up, the pain would probably get worse. As a nurse, she'd rather try to take care of more serious injuries, if possible. "Logan, let me look at your shoulder," she inquired to him, gesturing to him to crouch down or sit next to her so she could take a look at it, if he would let her. "Kris, you good? Nothing serious or anything right now?" she asked him, having gone into full nurse mode, her trauma practice coming into handy in this moment.

Lani barely even allowed herself time to process the fact that they crashed or her own injuries, the adrenaline was letting her block it out. Her voice was scratchy from the smoke and her lower leg throbbed in tune with her hip. Her cuts and bruises burned and ached, but she pushed through it all to take care of the survivors she now considered patients at this moment.

Azalea Vangelis
    { twenty five } { female } { scavenger } { location: camp} { tagged: scavengers }

Azalea nodded, watching Dominic as he gathered stuff for a brief moment before she sprang into action herself. In her mind, she had to tell herself to stay calm and stay within the now, instead of focusing on the past. "There's probably not that many survivors, if the last time is something to judge by in this case," she responded, suddenly having a thought that stuck with her. Wait, what if they aren't humans? We ended up on this planet, it can't just be us and whoever those Zorathanian whatever are. She chewed on her lower lip at that thought, nodding to Nate, "Yes, that's a good idea. You should take someone with you also... and be prepared if those survivors aren't actually humans," she suggested to him, hoping he would be perceptive to the idea and potential of that happening.

"Be careful, Nicci. I'll be following behind your group in about 10 minutes, if the crash site isn't too far from here," she told him as she went to Nate's tent, grabbing a knife from where he gestured to. It was rudimentary, but sharp enough to work. She then looked at Samantha, โ€œIโ€™m mostly gonna be looking through our supply stores and see what we can spare right now. Mostly cloth to use as bandages and moving people right now. I donโ€™t want to take the chance of treating anyone at the site in case a Zorathanian comes along,โ€ she told her, taking some initiative and answering her question. The woman glanced at her bow and arrows, โ€œIf you wanna help me out, you can, but Noah may need some help watching the area also.โ€ If Azalea was being honest, she didnโ€™t really have an exact idea of what to do. All she knew to do was to just wing it and hope it was the right thing, it was what she found surviving to be and so far... sheโ€™s been mostly right.

It didnโ€™t take long to root through the cloth and supplies, tying it up into bundles to make it easier. Once she got everything she thought would be needed without completely depleting their stores, she began heading out through the woods. Two years ago, these beautifully tall trees were completely foreign to her and she didnโ€™t know what to avoid. Now, it was mostly as easy as pouring some water into a glass... at least these parts of the woods.

James Cole
    { twenty six } { male } { zorathanian } { location: zorthon colony } { tagged: open }

James was panting as he opened the door to his house, going to his mother, who was standing at a window and staring at the sky with wide eyes. She was trembling, rubbing her hands up and down her arms. Probably remembering his father, her husband. "Mom," he began, to which she turned around, still rubbing her arms as if she were cold.

"I-I know sweetie, you have to go," she said, her voice soft and hesitant, full well knowing what James had been asked to do if there was another incident like this. The tall, graceful woman moved forward and opened her arms to hug her son, barely holding back her tears. "Please... be safe. If you get figured out, run. There is courage in knowing when to fight and when to run. No one would blame you."

The tan man sighed, struggling to stop himself from chewing on the inside of his cheek, "I promise," he finally said, blinking faster than usual as it became harder to speak, "I'll try to visit as much as I can, but I have to go while I can. Before it gets too suspicious for me to come into the group that just crashed." With that, the pair let go of each other without another word and he rushed to his room to grab his "survivor" clothes that were purposefully torn and dirty. It only took him a few moments to pull the shirt and pants on as he formulated a story within his head to seem like he just survived a crash. He had a lot of mixed emotions about this and he did not think that this plan would actually come to fruition, but it did and he has to do his duty.
Last edited by arzinea on Wed May 27, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
arzinea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arzinea » Wed May 27, 2020 1:58 pm

James Cole
    { twenty six } { male } { zorathanian } { location: colony } { tagged: sorcha }

As James was leaving the quaint but homely house, he saw Sorcha coming towards him. His stomach felt like there was a heavy stone in it because he had to say bye to his understandably scared mom. Sheโ€™d already lost one person, she didnโ€™t want to lose another.

He forced himself to put on a big, goofy grin, noticing how at unease Sorcha seemed. โ€œHey, darling,โ€ he used his trademark word that he called almost everyone he knew by, โ€you alright? You look like youโ€™ve just seen a ghost.โ€ The man went up to her with ease, patting her back, knowing full well what she was probably concerned about. He hesitated to tell her, but knew he had to because he didnโ€™t know how often he was going to be able to visit here. โ€I, uh, Iโ€™ve been asked to be a part of the survivor group and spy on them...โ€ he told her, wishing he didnโ€™t have to worry her more than she seemed to be already.

The crash that just happened. What else could it be? Anything, actually, but that was the most probable. He normally would hug her, it was how he greeted pretty much everyone, but his clothes were dirty. At least, they looked dirty. He and the woman were friends and have been for quite a while. He enjoyed how she sometimes challenged his mindset and beliefs or thoughts, making him think about things from other perspectives. Their mini debates certainly helped to keep from life being too boring. James noticed that she looked less put together than usual, her dark hair was all out of place and her clothes were slightly ruffled, but waited for her answers and reactions as he made these observations.
Last edited by arzinea on Thu May 28, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
arzinea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Wed May 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Noah Wildโ—‡Maleโ—‡25โ—‡Panโ—‡Scavengerโ—‡Leaving scavenger campโ—‡With; Mention Dominic, Azalea...
He smirked at Azalea, "If anyone is able to catch up they can join me! I will try to play nice until then Lea, promise." Noah pretended to cross his heart with his brunt right hand. His coal-black hair shinned slightly in the sun before he brushed it with his free hand and took off in a run sticking his tongue quickly at Samantha who had rolled her eyes at him. The back of his jacket had a couple of sticky notes with scribbles on it along with what someone could guess holes from screws and nails in his makeshift 'workbench' he had almost been able to hide.

Samantha Jasperโ™กFemaleโ™ก22โ™กBi Panromanticโ™กScavengerโ™ก Their campโ™กWith; Dominic, Azalea, Mention Noah...
Sammy tied her partially blond hair back in a ponytail as she thought for a moment about how she could help without getting in the way. "I will follow from higher up and drop the supplies I have where you guys can grab it..." She said happily as she was figuring out the route she would take and which trees would be better to climb. Sam grabbed some twine she crisscrossed with one another to make them stronger so she could use them to climb. She slowly walked by Dominic gently nudging him, "I wonder... Alpha... maybe your mate is in this group of new arrivals." Rose tried to say in a serious voice but her teasing tone and smile gave her away.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Wed May 27, 2020 11:25 pm

๐“–๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป
Zorathanian | female
Location; Zorathanian Colony
Tags;James, Sorcha

Gaelyna caught sight of Sorcha and James, heading towards them rather slowly. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but there were important matters at hand. She did wait for her turn to speak, though. "If I may-" She began, pulling something from the satchel attached to her hip. It was an amulet of some sort; it had a red jewel in the middle that was encased in silver. "James, do take this on your journey," she said softly, placing the amulet in his hand. A lot of people knew of the incident with James's father; it's what sparked the rage between humans and Zorathanians in the first place.

Gaelyna then turned to Sorcha with a warm smile, sensing her unease. "I hope everything is well, I apologize for intruding,"

-
๐““๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ
Human, Scavenger | Male
Location; The forests
Tags; the other scavengers

"I'm always careful," Dominic winked before beginning to head out. He turned his head towards Samantha as she spoke to him, an eyebrow raised slightly. He gave a small chuckle before playfully patting her back. "Maybe, or perhaps I'm destined to be a lone wolf...forever," He said 'forever' in a dramatic tone before letting out a small laugh.

It was little moments with the others that really kept Dominic going; because despite the all the bad, there are always glimmers of good. With a small exhale, Dominic trudged through the flora of the planet, avoiding the larger tree roots on the way.

-
๐“š๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
Human, Survivor | male
Location; crash site
tags;Maddox,the other survivors

"I'm okay right now," Kristian told Leilani, gesturing for her to take care of Logan first. His attention was guided towards Maddox as the man approached; he didn't remember him on the ship and the man certainly didn't look like he was in the crash. "I second her question, who are you and where did you come from?" He questioned, almost astounded that there was human life on this planet. Then, it clicked in his mind; Was this a survivor from two years ago?

Kristian didn't know the people who went on the first ship ride; all he knew was that they were the first ones for space exploration. He felt absolutely awful that things ended up the way they did two years ago...but, despite his guilt, he had other things to tend to right now. Like the other survivors and looking out for potential predators.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolsum23 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 am

Maddox Ranger
Tags:Leilani

Maddox looked at everyone, they were pretty anxious. How could you not be? After about two years of nobody else coming to this planet now, more people have came. A little funny considering its only been two years, but maybe the times are different who knows? Maddox at a lot of thoughts like that just popping in his head. Then he heard a female voice saying to him, "who are you?" There was really nothing else he could reply with except, " Hi, im Maddox Ranger i've been here for awhile with some others, who are you? " Maddox hadn't had a real conversation in awhile. Maybe this was going a conversation if so finally something good happened after two years.

Raven Irwin
Tags:James, Sorcha

After a little bit Raven decided to go back to the base. Everyone was destracted so she could go in peace and not get caught. So Raven ran as fast as she could and while doing that she triped! Raven had to swipe off the dirt and run back to base. Hopefully no one saw her.

She finally got there and saw James and Sorcha talking, so to look like she was in the base the whole time. Then she heard, "James, do take this on your journey." Was this the undercover stuff she heard James talking about, about a week ago? Raven knew she had to get in this conversation and say, " What journey? Wait are you going to talk to the humans? I need to come with you!" Raven was so happy! Maybe this was her chance to meet the humans and maybe even find a friend.
Coolsum23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Thu May 28, 2020 8:49 am

Logan Jasperโ™˜Maleโ™˜27โ™˜Biโ™˜Survivorโ™˜Crash siteโ™˜With; Whoever is there at the moment
Logan slowly let the large piece of metal down once Leilani had gotten out from underneath it. A cough escaped him and by the sound of it, it seemed like he had inhaled a lot of dust and debris. Without saying anything else he kneeled next to her so she could inspect his shoulder that had popped out once again. Logan gingerly removed his jacket and pulled up his sleeve as he was keeping an eye on Maddox and anyone that came close to the trio. His body was tense, movements hesitant from time to time and he had a bit of dry blood on the back on his head amongst his brown hair. Logan was still running on adrenaline from the crash with everything in his mind telling him to protect the shipmates he knew were still alive at any cost.

Noah Wildโ—‡Maleโ—‡25โ—‡Panโ—‡Scavengerโ—‡Edge of the crash siteโ—‡With;...
Noah had made it to the edge of the crash site in record time, he kept hidden in along the trees as he looked around for any sign of wildlife or Zorathanians. It didn't take him to long to find a few clean shoeprints/footprints he could only guess was someone looking at the crash from a distance but it seemed like they had gone back to the general direction the Zorathanians were often seen in. He kept an eye out in case he could either find the individual in question or possibly a crash survivor that had been sent further out. Noah couldn't help but sigh when he saw Maddox already on the crash site with from what he could see to be survivors, "Hopefully the engines, or anything really explosive, have already gone off or are safe for the time being..." he mumbled under his breath as he continued securing the suroundings.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arzinea » Thu May 28, 2020 9:25 am

Leilani Carvello
    { twenty three } { female } { survivor } { location: crash } { tagged: survivors, maddox }

"Hmm, if you say so... for now," she hummed softly, turning her attention to Logan, assessing his shoulder. It was hanging weirdly and the slope from his neck to the end of the shoulder was more sharp than it should be. "It looks like you've dislocated your shoulder, I'm gonna have to set it back in," she confirmed her suspicions as she scooted a bit closer to the man to get a better grip on his arm. "Count to five for me," she told him as she prepared to put it back in place, ignoring the flaring pain in her leg as she moved it to get better traction. The nurse allowed him to count to three before popping it back in, a clicking sound confirming that it was back in place, grunting a bit from the effort as he reacted to the motion. She often used the counting method to distract her patients and keep them from bracing too much from anticipation.

"It should feel a little better now, but if we can figure out a way to make a sling or something so your arm can rest, that would be ideal. I don't want you stressing it out too much right now," she instructed, knowing that there may be a situation where he may need to use the arm before the swelling and inflammation goes down, but one can hope in this case. She let her leg back down to relax, already looking for something to help support her weight so she could stand and not be stuck sitting on the ground. The blood that was dried into his hair didn't go unnoticed by her, but he seemed to be fine for now and it didn't look like there was any fresh blood on it, so she chose to look at it later, if possible. Leilani bit her lower lip, pushing down her feelings to sort through later. A bit distracted, she answered Maddox, "We've come from Earth... supposed to travel in space for a bit and then come back... I'm Leilani and that one is Logan," she pointed to the cautious man kneeling next to her.

"Can one of y'all help me up please?" she gave up on looking for something to lean her weight against, looking up at Kris and Maddox. There were so many passengers that were missing... most of them dead and she hated that thought. Why were they here? Why did they get to survive and not the others? she asked herself, her dark eyebrows furrowed as the sun shining on them brought her freckles out. She was squinting her eyes a bit, the smoke causing them to have a burning sensation and to tear up, making her blink more than usual.

Azalea Vangelis
    { twenty five } { female } { scavenger } { location: leaving camp } { tagged: sammy, others }

She couldn't help but smile at Noah's words, shaking her head as he ran off, turning to Samantha, "Sounds good, Sammy," she told the blonde. Azalea mentally filed that moment into her mind. She decided that she would hold onto those small moments of laughter, that small break of worry a long time ago. It helped her keep her sanity and motivation to survive.

Her heart was beating fast, adrenaline rushing through her system as she got closer to the crash site. She had mixed feelings, mixed hopes. Her ponytail was gently moving with her motions as she navigated through the branches and bushes, the sun occasionally poking through the thick canopy that was above them. She hoped that there was a better outcome than the last crash, but at the same time... it would be better for their survival odds if only a few survived. Horrible thinking, but it came from having to survive and figuring out how to get supplies and manage them in a way that they wouldn't deplete so quickly. The smell of smoke was becoming stronger as she moved closer in the estimated direction of the crash, trying to bring her back to that first day, night, week. She couldn't say it was the worst week of her life, wouldn't let herself say that because that just invites more trouble. Having more people would make that more complicated, as well as making their movements through the planet more complicated. Rescue them first, think about all that later, she told herself, forcing herself to focus on getting through the woods to the crash site and catching up with Dominic's group. This crash, it could get worst, like the last one did. She hoped with everything within her that the gas wouldn't get an electricity spark, that the engines wouldn't be overheating right now, that nothing would explode. Azalea could still hear it, the way her ears rang for days afterwards. She could smell it.

It encouraged her to move faster, pushing herself to get there as quickly as possible. They needed to get in and get out.

James Cole
    { twenty six } { male } { zorathanian } { location: colony } { tagged: sorcha, gaelyna, raven }

His face was pale and he didn't know how to answer her question. Their footsteps were faint as they walked, a small moment of silence occurring between them. Children were considered precious, but they were humans. He was not sure how to feel about it, all he knew was that he had to somehow become them, be one of them. And he was partially distracted coming up with scenarios and how to react to them if any of it happened. "I doubt that there would be children, there was none in the last crash..." he finally answered, hoping that there really were none on that ship. If the humans sent kids on this second ship after the first one crashed... that would definitely be something to chew on. Something that could say a lot about the nature of these humans. "I'll help them as best as I can, Sorcha," he tried to reassure her, "Plus, if they're smart enough, they hopefully had some medics or something on the ship," he added. His body felt heavy, the reality of how serious this situation is setting in as Sorcha asked those questions. Her face said a lot of what she was feeling and thinking, also. The man teased at the inside of his cheek, unable to stop himself from doing it. It was an anxious habit of sorts, like chewing your fingernails, incessantly popping your fingers, and more. "I'll be okay, Mom made me promise and I'm not breaking that promise." His voice was firmer, his determination coming through. It would be nice to have someone else coming undercover with him, so that he'd have someone he could rely on to have his back and trust.

James looked up, just now noticing the snow blonde woman when she spoke. He was so caught up in his mind and in his conversation with his friend. He didn't want her to worry, but the pair were close friends and he'd grown to have a sort of affection for the concerned brunette. He tilted his head to the side a little, curious as to what she was digging through her satchel for. She finally pulled out an amulet, offering it to him. He closed his hand around it instinctively, then reopened it to get a better look at the beautiful thing, admiring the way it shone and how the colors complimented each other. "Thank you... Is it supposed to do some-" his words were suddenly interrupted by Raven bounding up to them and questioning him.

His usual easy going smile turned into a slight frown as his voice became serious, his nostrils flaring slightly, "This is serious Raven, its not a vacation. Its not some whim to fulfill." James was thrown off by her pep and how happy she seemed in such a serious time. Normally he appreciated her positivity and refreshing dose of pep, but the last time a ship full of humans crashed, his father died trying to save them, along with a few others. Others got affected in some way or were threatened. His jaw clenched as he shook his head disapprovingly, holding back his reaction as much as possible. "I have to get going, if I get there too late, its gonna be suspicious... Thank you Gaelyna, I appreciate your gift and Sorcha, I'll be okay darling, please don't worry too much," his added response was sudden as he put the amulet around his neck and tucked it into his shirt to hide it. In this way, it only showed the silver chain that stood out against his tanned skin. He gave them a small smile before using his higher than average speed to get out of there.

James closed his eyes for a brief moment, forcing himself not to look back at his home. He focused on the wind, opting to not shift into his lion form. As he ran, he paused a few times to put dirt on himself and to unbraid his hair, making it look messy. Once he was close to the crash site, he stopped a few feet from it to assess where best to go in and how to get accepted into the group.
arzinea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me