๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(werewolf)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(werewolf)

Postby kerosine » Sun May 17, 2020 1:46 pm

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

"The tiger may be stronger, but the wolf does not perform in the circus."

This RP is a focus on the lives of those within the Decae Wolf Pack. We will focus on the lives of those within it and their journey through school, finding mates, and their first changes as wolves. When roleplaying your pack member, they are 'normal' humans until their 18th birthday. On the day they start to hear a strange voice in their head, that of thier wolf. Their wolf has a name and can speak to the person telepathically. The wolf knows who their mate is, and is very animalistic in thoughts. Eg when meeting their mate, they crave them. urging the human to speak to them and trying to draw them closer together. Both wolves know this, and the human part can accept or reject their mate. Rejecting a mate causes great pain to both parties, even the one who chose to reject it, the pain is similar to that of if their soul mate had died.

Respect is the top priority of the pack, and the Alpha is stronger, faster, smarter and born into the role. The beta is a friend of the Alpha since birth. The pack will hold a celebration when a member turns 18, inviting Alphas and other special members to the party in the hopes the members will find their mate once their wolf speaks to them.

If you wish to join please post your fourm here
Last edited by kerosine on Sun May 17, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(werewolf)

Postby kerosine » Sun May 17, 2020 2:06 pm

๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ

๐’œ๐“๐“…๐’ฝ๐’ถ'๐“ˆ ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“…๐“ˆ

๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ผ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ // played by: anamarjorie// name: Hannah Zaylee Fontaine.
๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ผ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ // played by: kerosine // name: // ๏ผฅ๏ฝš๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ ๏ผค๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ… ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ….

๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ'๐“ˆ

๐•Š๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’ // played by: Coolsum23 // name: Jaxon Grey.
๐”ป๐•’๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’ // played by: _________ // name: // ___________.

๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“…๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ // played by: SummerSunset // name: // Aura Naomi Isined .
แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ // played by: K9. // name: // Charlotte Debrey.
แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ // played by: _________ // name: // ___________.

๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“๐“…๐’ฝ๐’ถ'๐“ˆ

Last edited by kerosine on Fri May 22, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 21 times in total.
kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(werewolf)

Postby kerosine » Sun May 17, 2020 2:07 pm

๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ

_________ ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ _________

_________ ๐–—๐–Š๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ _________

- mates are to be decided in the discussion
- please pm me if you want an Alpha or Beta position
- it is very unlikley that a pack member will reject a mate
- keep it interesting
- all tess's rules apply
- the alphas son is destined to be the next alpha
- this is lit/semi-lit so please post at least one GOOD sized paragraph per character
- the son and daughter of the alpha are twins
Last edited by kerosine on Fri May 22, 2020 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerosine » Wed May 20, 2020 2:25 pm

๏ผฅ๏ฝš๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ ๏ผค๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ… ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…

โ€œ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ โ€œ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆโ€ โ€“ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“.โ€

beep...beep...beep... an alarm sounded next to the tall males head, with a slight grumble from his belly he reached over smacking the horrid thing for the fifth snooze cycle. Realising this Zeke jumped slightly, his loose boxers barely holding on as he sprung from his warm bed and rubbed his eyes, he was going to be late for sure. School was coming to an end and here he was snoozing alarms, he ran straight to his cupboard and grabbed o u t a loose white shirt and leather jacket. Then pulling a pair of nice blue denim jeans over his well muscled legs. Quickly jogging to the bathroom he was sure his mum could hear his struggle and would be laughing. His parents were always amazingly proud of their two cubs.

Basically jumping down the whole flight of stairs in their house he hadn't seen his sister yet, either she was sleeping and was later that he was or she had already left! He ran straight to his mum, grabbing her in a hug and spinning her arpund softly befor kissing her on the cheek 'bye mum, have a great day! I love you!' he shouted after placing her back on her feet. There was no doubt his mum was use to Ezekiels ways.

Running to the door he slipped on some converses and sprinted towards school... 'how is it already after eight!' he murdered to himself. Eventually arriving at school he was slightly panting, his light eyes scanning over his surroundings looking for his sister, or his beta Jaxon who he had know for years. The two wpuld basically end up running the Decae pack once Zekes father decided to step down from being the Alpha. He stood quietly to catch his breath for a moment, hoping nobody noticed he had slept in.
kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SummerSunset » Wed May 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Aura Naomi Isined

She wandered into the school, humming quietly to herself. She had chosen her usual jeans and lilac shirt, but had added a small addition. A amethyst embedded clip pulling her hair away from her face. It was her mother's most prized possession. It had been passed down her family for hundreds of years. She had received it as an early 18th birthday present. Her birthday was soon. She chewed her lip uncertainly. What if her mate wasn't right for her? Shaking her head, she slipped back into being indistinguishable from the crowd.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolsum23 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Jaxon Grey

Jaxon walked into the school wearing his usual etire a black leather jacket with black pants classic. Then a little later when he was passing by people a thought appeared in his head, " What if people aren't nice to me and pick on me? I know I'm nice but some other people aren't." He had so many thoughts in his head he couldn't keep track of them. He had to ingore that thought and keep moving it was getting crowded. He knew he would see his freinds at lunch and that was a good thing, but then another bad thought appeared in his head, What if, what if I don't find a boyfriend/Girlfriend this year then I would just be a sad lonely boy in a sad and lonely world." But then maybe he could have a boyfriend or girlfriend or just a mate. He would just have to find someone to date and it was just that simple. For now he would have to ingore the fact that he would actually have to find someone and ask them out but that was for another time. He had to keep going and went to his locker, grabbed his things and went to his first period and hoped he was going to see at least one of his freinds.

( Then maybe Jaxon could see Ezekiel in first period )
Last edited by Coolsum23 on Wed May 20, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolsum23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SummerSunset » Wed May 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Aura Naomi Isined

She grabbed her books from her locker and went of to (random subject) science. They were FINALLY starting chemistry, one of her personal favorites.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Thu May 21, 2020 1:26 am

Hannah Zaylee Fontaine
tags:Ezekiel

The teen never woke up late, late as in after six in the morning, even on weekends or never had a reason wake up that hour, this habit was a blessing and a curse, but in school days she certainly could confirm that it was a wonderful thing since she never arrived late, like a certain someone...
Talking about him where is he?
Hannah was leaning against the wall, looking at the watch on her wrist, sighing to herself as she did not want to run back to their house and wake him up, he had an alarm for the moon sake! Shaking her head she chuckled to herself, the teen had a grey blouse and black leggings, on her feet she had a black and white sneakers, a practical outfit that didn't stand out too much.
Blue eyes meet Ezekiel that was trying to catch his breath. She straightened her loose black hair, walking up to her brother with a smile on her face, no one needed to know that he was late. She expected more of him, as the next alpha of the pack he had to be punctual to have a good impression, talking about good impressions did he brushed his hair? The personality of someone is very important so is their thoughts, values and ideas but the first thing that many notice first is how someone looks like.
''Had a good of night sleep brother?'' The sister asked.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolsum23 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:43 am

Jaxon Grey
Tags: Aura

Jaxon walked into his class hoping to see at least of his freinds. Maybe he was supposed to meet new freinds or even someone to hang out with. He mingled with some people and started chatting about how everything was going. Then the class started they were learning about chemistry the one subject he hated more than math. There were so many risk to chemistry burns , explosions, and during chemistry people are so loud a excited! Then later in the class he saw someone that look familiar to him, it was Aura! He was nervous because they havent talked to eachother in a little bit and he was waiting for the right time the class, a perfect moment.

So then they got paired up in partners for an "experiment" and so he got partnered with Aura! This was his chance to talk so after the teacher was fone explaining everything Jaxon said, " Hi how are you doing?" To Aura.
Coolsum23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SummerSunset » Thu May 21, 2020 4:03 am

Aura Naomi Isined

"Err, hi. I'm doing fine. How about you?" she said, fingers twitching. This was odd. She usually stuck to the shadows, why would one of the more popular kids want to talk to her? She was pretty sure most of the school only knew her name because of role calls and such.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me